Page 117 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1767107112115116117118119122127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Like I always say, I actually agree with Gil's ideal world... I'm also just willing to break it in the name of petty vengeance for his UBW actions. Imagine thinking that that basic philosophy has changed.

Ironic.
    I'm not sure you understand what that means. That, and if the mods would have any cojones, I'd just up and say what I actually meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nope, both Sea Dragon and I say that your words are ironic, so your words are ironic.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Keep it up and see what happens.

: )
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Nope, both Sea Dragon and I say that your words are ironic, so your words are ironic.
    ...Yare yare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Keep it up and see what happens.

: )
    Yeah, yeah. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Now that that distraction's finally over, getting back on topic, in some ways, Noel's initial placebo effect with "vampirism" is much like that story about the dancer who bought "magic shoes" to dance better but after losing them found that she was dancing purely by her own skill the whole time. In terms of Noel, post-Vlov and pre-Arach, believing that she was turning into a vampire gave her a lot of "permission", especially under the (Church-fed) misconception that vampirism, in and of itself, makes one "evil".

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so anyway

tsukihime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    ...Yare yare.
    Just put him on ignore, it improved my forum experience considerably
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Now that you mention it, it being Extraverse means he might find some leeway that usually aren't possible in Tsuki world.
    Church must be absolutely fucking pissed that an AI Moonman is calling the shots alongside the Whore of Babylon and the India-Asia Source of All Evil lol

I mean I'd be up for a moon jihad story.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Church must be absolutely fucking pissed that an AI Moonman is calling the shots alongside the Whore of Babylon and the India-Asia Source of All Evil lol
    Nah, the Pope in the Extraverse is
    Mario
    Laurentis
    and his Tsukihime showing makes it clear he's one of the most reasonable folks out there.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    That's quite an old post to reply to.

- - - Updated - - -

How did Ciel's True Ending conclude? Did Ciel decide to stick around to deal with supernatural stuffs, or did she return to Vatican? I'm kinda miffed that her Normal concluded more definitive than her True.

Blog Entries
    Nah, the Pope in the Extraverse is
    Mario
    Laurentis
    and his Tsukihime showing makes it clear he's one of the most reasonable folks out there.
    How is Laurentis still around in 2030? If Mario is any indication he should have de-aged himself out of existence
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's no telling what happened in the Extra timeline yet, but we got Aoko's new Arcade mode today. The story is that Mario secretly hires to get those secrets of immortality from Roa, but Aoko being Aoko ends up killing him and wrecking his workshop first. Mario is pissed from having lost his last chance and wasn't going to pay her shit, but Aoko claims she can do a stopgap treatment. Doesn't fix his problem but prevents it from going any further. And for that Mario pays her enough to rent a private beach in Hawaii.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Ah, yes, nice to see that the church's Fuck-You-Money is honestly represented in the Nasuverse.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Puppet pope.... Poppet...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    That's quite an old post to reply to.

- - - Updated - - -

How did Ciel's True Ending conclude? Did Ciel decide to stick around to deal with supernatural stuffs, or did she return to Vatican? I'm kinda miffed that her Normal concluded more definitive than her True.
    It's the kind of hopeful and optimistic ending that basically tells you the adventure is just starting. One of the stories that will become a memory one day is of Ciel continuing the fight despite being freed from her curse and Shiki alongside her having been given reprieve by the church for being a half-vampire.

I don't think we need to spoil MB stuff anymore but I did find the Roa stuff interesting. Really laying it on thick for whatever is coming in the future... that scene was kind of funny though.
    Last edited by Nanaya; January 13th, 2022 at 05:46 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of MB Roa stuff, you're referring to the other DAA that can de facto bring characters back to relative life?

Blog Entries
    There's no telling what happened in the Extra timeline yet, but we got Aoko's new Arcade mode today. The story is that Mario secretly hires to get those secrets of immortality from Roa, but Aoko being Aoko ends up killing him and wrecking his workshop first. Mario is pissed from having lost his last chance and wasn't going to pay her shit, but Aoko claims she can do a stopgap treatment. Doesn't fix his problem but prevents it from going any further. And for that Mario pays her enough to rent a private beach in Hawaii.
    New theory: the Earth in fucked up in Extra worlds because Aoko used the Fifth Magic on Mario

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    In terms of MB Roa stuff, you're referring to the other DAA that can de facto bring characters back to relative life?
    What he talks about with Aoko.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How is Laurentis still around in 2030? If Mario is any indication he should have de-aged himself out of existence
    ~It's possible Mario just never got screwed over in that world.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I'm not going to deny these claims about Shinji, but it is fairly telling that Noel and Shinji are treated so differently by the narratives.

Shinji's 'issues' are never given respect by F/SN. It is never elaborated upon. It is never given time to ferment in the reader's mind.

Noel's issues are. There's a clear narrative focus given to her trauma, that Shinji never receives.

At the very least, I think this much is clear: Nasu wants you to have complicated feelings about Noel. He does not want you to have complicated feelings about Shinji.
    To be fair, there is that interlude that tells a bit about Shinji's history. And much of the HF Route shows Zouken, and his actions and personality, so it could be Nasu had expected most readers to not need as much to understand why Shinji is so fucked up regarding his obsession.
    Laurentis's issue is that he is de-aging or something, right?
    Last edited by warellis; January 13th, 2022 at 04:53 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The remake specifies that there is a slightly more refined process to make a sapient vampire, rather than a feral lesser vampire. However, given this, does the new fledgling rise up nearly instantly (seconds, minutes), or is there a notable interval of "death" (hours, days)?