Page 120 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2070110115118119120121122125130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    What makes vampires "evil" isn't that they're big meanies, but that they prey on humans to survive. It's not that they do it just for funsies (some do, way more than they need, of course).
    Since being a DA entails a constant and ever increasing need to consume human blood, that makes them "evil" almost by definition. In a way, they can't help being "evil", from the perspective of humans.

I think the remake makes a good point of puting this conflict into perspective when Ciel explains to Shiki just how hopelessly incompatible humans and TAs are.
    burn your dread you coward

I mean, that was from the original, even if I'm not sure it was stated directly, it was explicit as the TAs that were an extension of the planet killed humans to stop them from destroying the planet the same way humans kill vampire to prevent them from killing other humans

- - - Updated - - -

Also, has any other vampire besides Sion been shown to have a moral system?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    What makes vampires "evil" isn't that they're big meanies, but that they prey on humans to survive. It's not that they do it just for funsies (some do, way more than they need, of course).
    Since being a DA entails a constant and ever increasing need to consume human blood, that makes them "evil" almost by definition. In a way, they can't help being "evil", from the perspective of humans.

I think the remake makes a good point of puting this conflict into perspective when Ciel explains to Shiki just how hopelessly incompatible humans and TAs are.
    Nonfatal feedings are a thing, and Vlov's bite of Noel shows that a single bite doesn't infect (or else, Noel's paranoia/placebo wouldn't be paranoia/placebo, if the concern was real). Of course, we live in the age of blood packs... Also, yes, Ciel. The nun. The Burial Agent. The dog from the Church. Sorry, if I view anything from them as skewed and biased, to put it nicely. Again, currently, there is only 1 clergyman whose words means anything to be. And that one eats mapo, not curry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I mean, that was from the original, even if I'm not sure it was stated directly, it was explicit as the TAs that were an extension of the planet killed humans to stop them from destroying the planet the same way humans kill vampire to prevent them from killing other humans
    Maybe better to view as thesis and antithesis, rather than good and evil, because you know what? The planet has a point there.

Just finished Aoko's story in mbtl. What's the Pantheon Roa mentioned and why did he assume aoko came from the future or something?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Just finished Aoko's story in mbtl. What's the Pantheon Roa mentioned and why did he assume aoko came from the future or something?
    Unclear but speculation is that it is probably relating to Arcueid and his eclipse-like ritual. The goal of which is uncertain but probably relating to the egg and his pursuit of eternity. It's all reminiscent of the aylesbury ritual from Tsuki 2 we know a little about so it may be linked to reviving the crimson moon(which in itself is a speculation but seems reasonable...). Basically we don't know for certain. The reason he thinks she came from the future is because he's assuming that his plan was a success and thus a Magician is going back in time to try and prevent it was my take? For what it's worth... the Magicians were supposed to appear when the Tsuki 2 ritual came underway if I remember right. It seems like a huge deal in any case if it involves Arc and what Shiki saw.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    We had a long discussion about this in the Melty Blood thread just recently, so I'll just avoid repeating myself and link my post from there instead.

Of course, if you feel like you have any additional questions, go ahead. This is a topic I love discussing anyways.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This trailer still makes my heart flutter

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

It makes me fucking salty is what it does. To the next 10 years. Hopefully these are better.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One thing I noticed is that Roa's criticism for DA Noel is her Arcade Mode is the same criticism Vam-Fem has for Jester. Noel identified herself as an avenger but claimed she doesn't care where Roa reincarnates next after she kills him once, and is more dedicating to enjoying having regained the body of the best times of her life. Jester identified himself as an enemy of Human Order but heads over heels for a Servant. Both end up getting called out by a senior Dead Apostle for being uncommitted. Is staying always true to yourself an important common value widely shared in the Dead Apostle community?

Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    Or staying at a convent, but this is Noel we're talking about.
    I really don't see the Church's logic in like "Hey kiddo we know you are still mourning but here's the deal serve the Church or we rip your head off". I mean Ciel had super powers and from their view it might have been a Roa plot, or just using her to kill Roa is an acceptable cost, but Noel just got lucky so why even pay attention to this random? Just erase her memory and kick her out really

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Noel would have either had a great or terrible time in a convent, no in-betweens.
    Cut to Noel fucking the choir boys and people going ItsLaurentiusbutawoman.jpg

Or meeting Tsukihime Kiara who just plainly cannot become the final boss she was meant to be cuz Tsuki runs on Horror not Horny

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You can't just remove people's memories willy nilly, especially after such a big incident.

Ciel and Noel explain this to Shiki after Vlov is defeated.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    I really don't see the Church's logic in like "Hey kiddo we know you are still mourning but here's the deal serve the Church or we rip your head off". I mean Ciel had super powers and from their view it might have been a Roa plot, or just using her to kill Roa is an acceptable cost, but Noel just got lucky so why even pay attention to this random? Just erase her memory and kick her out really

- - - Updated - - -

Cut to Noel fucking the choir boys and people going ItsLaurentiusbutawoman.jpg

Or meeting Tsukihime Kiara who just plainly cannot become the final boss she was meant to be cuz Tsuki runs on Horror not Horny
    Choirboys in a convent? Not a chance. I say she'd have a great or terrible time because she'd either adjust to her all-female environment and host lesbian orgies with her sisters, or she'd go insane from the lack of teenage boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    One thing I noticed is that Roa's criticism for DA Noel is her Arcade Mode is the same criticism Vam-Fem has for Jester. Noel identified herself as an avenger but claimed she doesn't care where Roa reincarnates next after she kills him once, and is more dedicating to enjoying having regained the body of the best times of her life. Jester identified himself as an enemy of Human Order but heads over heels for a Servant. Both end up getting called out by a senior Dead Apostle for being uncommitted. Is staying always true to yourself an important common value widely shared in the Dead Apostle community?
    Looking at IB and Principles, it would make sense given DA nature of single-mindedly pursuing something to the limit to the point obsession doesn't begin to describe it.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    It makes me fucking salty is what it does. To the next 10 years. Hopefully these are better.
    That quote was this close to being a goddamn mockery.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Is staying always true to yourself an important common value widely shared in the Dead Apostle community?
    I can see that as an "anchor" in the river of eternity... Yes, I believe that I just paraphrased a Vampire Bund quote.

nightmare fuel, imagine that thing in midair
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What scene is this? I can’t remember it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Noel's birthday party.

aren't tarantellas italian though

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    aren't tarantellas italian though
    Folk dance from South Italy.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.