Page 78 of 200 FirstFirst ... 28687376777879808388128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

So other side isnt even in serious production yet? Give or take 6 years

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I guess we can expect future content to flesh out the Church's structure similar to the Association's lords and departments.

- - - Updated - - -

Light novel series Ciel's Case Files coming soon
    Would be sweet if it were to serve as both prequel and sequel to TsukiRe. With prequel about her joining BA, interacting with other members like Merm and mr. Dawn, meeting Noel, training under Be'ze, getting assigned to obtain DAA's Idea Blood, all the way to her mission in Japan. Then the Adventure-like sequel with or without Shiki. Seems like a good set up for Tsuki 2.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I'm going over the scene where Shiki kills the hallway and not really seeing what anything special there regarding him dismantling Roa. There is a vague comment about hinting at the the truth of Roa but nothing much. Biggest difference in this scene over the original is Shiki's hatred and anger at himself and Roa. Also Shiki giving up a sense of humanity/ethics and pushing his sight far past what he was told to do. The effect and animation is super cool though. He sees the lines like flames spiraling out which is new and the whole area infront of his eyes really do become a deathscape like the moon. Honestly, the whole animation looks like a fucking curse. I'd almost be willing to believe he developed a principle or something there but nahhhhhh.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I'm going over the scene where Shiki kills the hallway and not really seeing what anything special there regarding him dismantling Roa. There is a vague comment about hinting at the the truth of Roa but nothing much. Biggest difference in this scene over the original is Shiki's hatred and anger at himself and Roa. Also Shiki giving up a sense of humanity/ethics and pushing his sight far past what he was told to do. The effect and animation is super cool though. He sees the lines like flames spiraling out which is new and the whole area infront of his eyes really do become a deathscape like the moon. Honestly, the whole animation looks like a fucking curse. I'd almost be willing to believe he developed a principle or something there but nahhhhhh.
     その中心に、ガラガラと動くモノがある。
    「……………」
     ほんとうに、生き汚い。
     倒れこむ一歩手前の体を引きずって、瓦礫を乗り越える。
    「“ァ―――ア、アァア…………”」
     ロアの下半身は、まるで存在していない
     その部位だけ『もうない』と運命付けられたように、再生しない

tl;dr: the corridor killing somehow spread all the way into roa's lower body

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
     その中心に、ガラガラと動くモノがある。
    「……………」
     ほんとうに、生き汚い。
     倒れこむ一歩手前の体を引きずって、瓦礫を乗り越える。
    「“ァ―――ア、アァア…………”」
     ロアの下半身は、まるで存在していない
     その部位だけ『もうない』と運命付けられたように、再生しない

tl;dr: the corridor killing somehow spread all the way into roa's lower body
    Yes, I'm just wondering if there is a reason other than 'Shiki was super fucking pissed off, hated himself, hated Roa, gave up his humanity and just wanted to erase that smug fuck even if it meant burning his brain out'. I'm not really seeing anything in the text indicating something. It's mostly the same as the original but with emphasis on Shiki forgetting what it is to be human.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I imagine it's something Nasu will be more willing to divulge later, given his cryptic comments about Arc route not being quite over yet when it is mentioned in the interview.

I imagine it's something Nasu will be more willing to divulge later, given his cryptic comments about Arc route not being quite over yet when it is mentioned in the interview.
    Yeah. I was wondering if it's because of the connection between Shiki and SHIKI but that doesn't make much sense to me either so who knows.
    Hmm, if it is being saved for Arcs update than maybe it has something to do with Nanaya phenomena inside him. Something tells me that will be important to whatever future Arc route they do.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 27th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's a teaser for Shiki killing even more absurd stuff in the future.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also I forgot to mention this one:

4Gamer:
     結果として,Fateによって多くの人がTYPE-MOON世界を知ることになりました。

奈須氏:
     そうですね。幸いにもFateは大きなコンテンツに育ってくれました。なので,これはもう明確に世界を分 けるしかないなと。そうして生まれたのが,先ほどお話しした聖堂教会と魔術協会の二つの年表です。ほぼ同じ だけど,細部が違う。根本で言えば,“朱い月”が現役かそうでないかの違いでしかないんですが 。
    So yeah, Crimson Moon is the divergence, pretty much.

To be honest, I want to check, did Nasu say Route or Ending when he talked about how players probably noticed that it was strange there was only one ___? Machine Translate said Route, but I'm not so sure given the context and people were more wielded out there was only one ending instead of the original two?
    Last edited by Base; September 27th, 2021 at 07:28 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Base View Post
    To be honest, I want to check, did Nasu say Route or Ending when he talked about how players probably noticed that it was strange there was only one ___?
    4Gamer:
     あの渡り廊下のシーンは,プレイしていて考え込まされたシーンの一つでした。ちなみに志貴が廊下ごとロア の足を殺していましたが,あれにも意味が?

奈須氏:
     意味はちゃんとあります。あと皆さん,アルクェイドのルートが一つしかないことに疑問を持っていると思いますが……それもまた,いずれということで。
    Route.

Kind of a strange statement. Surely no fan found it strange that there is only one route, but rather that there only was one ending? Well, maybe he just misspoke.

Route.

Kind of a strange statement. Surely no fan found it strange that there is only one route, but rather that there only was one ending? Well, maybe he just misspoke.
    Well he might have meant there was no divergence meaning the story remained linear, but yeah. Especially since Nasu pretty much said that Red Side would have Four Routes, not five...

I want to trust in Nasu this time though I know how it'll end
    can't wait for Part 3 with Arc's ultimate route

Quote Originally Posted by Tony246 View Post
    Out of curiosity, if one wanted to learn Japanese, how would one go about doing that? Preferably for a low to non-existent price.
    just look up some djpt guide, maybe that'll help.

years ago, I remember doing the usual tae kim + anki reps approach, with some reading on the side, the thing is I neglected studying for a few years and just recently picked it up again when the last Tsukihime PV came out.
    honestly, the biggest monster I'm currently facing is vocab; it just seems infinite.

at the end of the day is a matter of perseverance. reading stuff while you learn is probably the best way to motivate yourself, but don't forget to challenge yourself reading more advanced stuff as it's always helpful, like a milestone of sorts

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony246 View Post
    Out of curiosity, if one wanted to learn Japanese, how would one go about doing that? Preferably for a low to non-existent price.
    Duolingo is imperfect, and a lot of people hate it for various reasons, but it’s free. I’ve done it for two years now and I’ve learned a good deal, but listening to the language via FGO and trying to identify characters “in the wild” has also been part of that

"There's a reason why Shiki could destroy Roa's feet together with the corridor in the final battle of Arc route."

What is this part about? Never thought there was anything strange here

Did Len get erased in the remake?
    “Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.”

“Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!”

“The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!”

Just wait for the KT remake.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Tsuki 2 will be KT remake except the time loop will be real and the whole galaxy will be at stake.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Ok, took the time to read part of Ciel's route now....MY problem is that I felt like Dead Apostle Noel is what Satsuki's route SHOULD have been, had she been included in the near side route. I mean, even the quotes are near similar about them not wanting to become monsters, needing somebody to save them in a pinch.

I imagine a real Tsuki 2(not just works within the church side of the TM mythos) would involve the Tsuki cast being tangled up in a more threatening revision of whatever the ritual Roa had initiated was.