Page 79 of 200 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Or that Altrouge is planning to end the world or something or is just tsundere that her imouto has gotten the love she wanted. I don't know....

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Tsundere sister falls for MC development incoming.

classic.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Tsundere sister falls for MC development incoming.

classic.
    You even have a real reason why Arcueid has to return as well. (I sense somebody hateful is trying to steal my love)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Can we all kneel before the altar of Sasaki? And Nasu for recognizing he's goat? He gave us nothing but Kino.

Honestly I liked Arc's fight scenes just as much(Especially the Vlov fight) but gotta give recognition to all involved.

Just read through the interview again. Whenever Nasu talks about endings, he used the word "Route", so I probably am right that Nasu was talking about Arc getting another ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Can we all kneel before the altar of Sasaki? And Nasu for recognizing he's goat? He gave us nothing but Kino.

Honestly I liked Arc's fight scenes just as much(Especially the Vlov fight) but gotta give recognition to all involved.
    It really is incredibly nice how much respect he gives the guy. Well-earned by the way. Enough that he has him help work on the Fight Choreography for the Remake of the source material his work was based on.

Sasaki shounen is the mfing goat. I've known it for years and it's so cathartic to have him finally being recognized. Hire officially and promote this man nasu instead of keeping him on a weird niche Shinjuku manga

Also that interview just made me so much more hype for the future. I was bummed about no arc ever after style ending and I was almost resigned to think nasu wanted to adhere to the original material over anything just for her story.

Just the fact he mentioned she has not been forgotten is great for all us arcuied stans

From what I can see, people don't read the credits. We've known Sasaki worked on storyboards and layouts since day one.
    Last edited by Crown; September 27th, 2021 at 09:05 PM.

I didn't read the vn yet but I love to hear he is in the credits

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Sasaki shounen is the mfing goat. I've known it for years and it's so cathartic to have him finally being recognized. Hire officially and promote this man nasu instead of keeping him on a weird niche Shinjuku manga

Also that interview just made me so much more hype for the future. I was bummed about no arc ever after style ending and I was almost resigned to think nasu wanted to adhere to the original material over anything just for her story.

Just the fact he mentioned she has not been forgotten is great for all us arcuied stans
    I said it:P. The prologue sets up something special. No way that Arc only has one ending.

My real question is whether all the other girls will get 2 or just 1.

Another credits trivia: Koyama did weapon design.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I said it:P. The prologue sets up something special. No way that Arc only has one ending.

My real question is whether all the other girls will get 2 or just 1.
    I would think 2..but my question is will they change akiha normal to not be pointless or akiha true to actually make sense. Also they need to have hisui good be worse because it was originally made redundant with kohakus route

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    From what I can see, people don't read the credits. We've known Sasaki worked on storyboards and layouts since day one.
    it's sad that not many ppl knows Takao is main staff of Tsukihime remake.

after all the bashing he got from FGO I'm glad he's still working with Type-Moon

Did Roa burn Shiki by giving an explanation of the Inflation phenomenon and when he still didn't get it apologized for not taking into account his intelligence and then dumb it down?
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Quote Originally Posted by Twi View Post
    Did Roa burn Shiki by giving an explanation of the Inflation phenomenon and when he still didn't get it apologized for not taking into account his intelligence and then dumb it down?
    Yes, but isn't that how we all feel after listening to Nasu go ham for the first time?

トゥルーであるからには,本来そこまで描くべきだと思うんです。そのうえで,ちゃんと現実に帰る話でなくて はならない。とくに今回はノエルのこともありましたし,失われるものがなければ嘘になってしまう。誰かが貧 乏くじを引かなければならない。その帰結として,あのノーマルエンドがあるわけです。
    I'm not clear about this part of the new interview. The first sentence (or the first two?) seems to be regarding Ciel True End but the rest is about her Normal End right?

still canon, based
    Spoiler:

hot
    Last edited by Crown; September 28th, 2021 at 02:29 AM.

... I've seen elsewhere, mentions that each of the Far Side routes is supposed to be 10-15 hours long. The thing is... I don't really see where they're getting that information from because the interview from what I've read doesn't mention the actual lengths of the Routes. Is this just another piece of misinformation or what?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Suge questions if Other Side of Red Garden can really fit all 4 routes when A Piece of Blue Glass Moon could only fit 2. Here Nasu explains that Ciel's route is special. It takes a lot of intense graphical power to show what happens when you get the most powerful being in Tsuki as your enemy, and Nasu couldn't hold anything back there. The other routes will be more subdued… Nasu hopes…

And then people on internet mistook resource-intensity for length and calculated the playtime of each route based on numbers that weren't given anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

Suge questions if Other Side of Red Garden can really fit all 4 routes when A Piece of Blue Glass Moon could only fit 2. Here Nasu explains that Ciel's route is special. It takes a lot of intense graphical power to show what happens when you get the most powerful being in Tsuki as your enemy, and Nasu couldn't hold anything back there. The other routes will be more subdued… Nasu hopes…

And then people on internet mistook resource-intensity for length and calculated the playtime of each route based on numbers that weren't given anywhere.
    Yeah, that tracks. Figures people misinterpreted his words to mean that the Routes would be shorter as a result.
    Last edited by Base; September 28th, 2021 at 08:52 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The other routes will be more subdued… Nasu hopes...
    Famous last words

I mean, maybe the remade routes will be subdued, but IMO there's no way they won't go nuts with the Sacchin route
    don't quote me on this