Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3985

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Tying this together, I'm fairly certain we're gonna get Red Garden as a separate game.

This then obviously invites TYPE-MOON to produce a complete edition.

So my speculation is that they will include Arc True in this version of the game, as a final way of tying everything up.
    You think it might be a hard sale? Buy this full-price game that has the two games you already bought just so you can get this one new route/ending most people wanted in the first revision 5 years ago? I say this knowing full well I'd be slamming the preorder button but ain't that some shit? I don't think dlc is going to be what they do given how spread out releases seem to be planned. I think the deciding factor is how crazy they really want to go in an Arc route. I kind of doubt they will just do something underwhelming and stick it in with Red Garden if they are concerned with size. I'm also curious how different Red Garden will be in the first place and how a complete edition would even play out mechanically. I didn't really give much credence to a third game originally but I'm not so sure now. They could go the compiled route for sure and collect some probably reduced sales for little overall work comparatively but I'm not sure a third game is out of the realm of reality. If I was planning it, I'd do the same thing in Red Garden. Leave Akiha without a true ending. Have Satsuki route be the climax that links Far Side back to Near Side and then in the third game bring it full circle where you experience both sides of the moon in some mixed route involving Roa's ritual fucking the city. Foreign DAA and Tohno clan conflict. Maybe an additional Near and Far route(Noel and Mio). That's probably too much to expect but if they really wanted to go hard and push it for the future...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It is "some shit" but let's just say Japanese game developers have repackaged stuff in much more egregious ways. It would hardly be particularly notable over in that market. I mean, we already have Tsukibako from way back when, which is just two games repackaged and sold again. In that sense, adding Arc True would be overdelivering.

I think the most one could hope for in terms of extra content (because let's be real, Mio and Noel aren't getting shit) is something in the vein of Plus Period, or other such extra content packaged with the game.

I guess no one can say TM is adverse to predatory practices lol. I'll be over here huffing my hopium.

Spoiler:

last sentence reminds me of the prologue

Maybe we're too worried and Nasu is just gonna stick whatever extension he has to the Arcuied True we already have into Eclipse, just like Sasaki Shonen did... If he calls it Ever After we'll know hes ripping him off.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    I just hope when red garden releases it won't be exclusively on Nintendo's new console or PS5.

Tying this together, I'm fairly certain we're gonna get Red Garden as a separate game.

This then obviously invites TYPE-MOON to produce a complete edition.

So my speculation is that they will include Arc True in this version of the game, as a final way of tying everything up.
    I know I would already just be satisfied with a last episode or ever after manga esque epilogue for Arcueid and Shiki

But I can't help but hope there is an actual second half to the arcueid route or something like that lying in wait at the very end.

As far as akiha hisui kohaku and sacchin are concerned, I largely expect nasu to differentiate the routes a lot more than they were originally so I think the scope will be increased regardless of what they originally planned.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu described the Near and Far sides respectively as "Denki Action" and "Denki Mystery".

In those terms, it is natural that the Near sides could follow more known patterns in terms of their plotting, since the focus was more on the action.

Far side presents another problem. How do you keep the mysteries fresh despite their major beats having been spoiled for literal decades? From the various things we've been able to glimpse in the Near side remake, it appears there are a lot more mysterious going around this time around.

To name a few:
    1. The bandage in the attic
    2. Saiki Gouto
    3. Saiki Mio
    4. The Black Panther (and the cat Nanaya Shiki used to play with?)
    5. Dr. Arach (though I suspect she's actually more of a Near side character...)
    6. There are many lines suggesting Shiki did actually kill someone in his childhood rather than it being him having inherited SHIKI's experience
    EX. With all the above in mind, how has the other mysteries changed in accordance? (Kohaku/Hisui's relationship, SHIKI in general, Makihisa's deeds, etc...)

Basically, in order to live up to the vision of a "Denki Mystery" I'm fairly certain Nasu has changed up the Far sides more than he has the Near sides.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of all this stuff with Arc True...

I decided to translate the most cryptic part of the entire game, that seems to be some kind of hint to Arc True. I've not seen too many people talk about it, possibly because it's just so cryptic its hard to even make a lick of sense from it. Either way: Here you go

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about it.

It may be just me, but it seems almost ripped directly from Ever After.

I reckon it's gonna be a mix of ever after with some callbacks from Tale. It'll probably explain how Shiki did even get 'here' (wherever that site actually is).

That being said, would Nasu really use this idea as the ending for Arc True? Isn',t it too happy? What if he were to include this in Red Garden and have the actual True Route in a third game?

Think nasu can't write happy endings? :P

I'm used to the bittersweetness of OG endings I guess.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Also Avalon le Fae. Can't call that happy in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Kohaku got really happy ending. Hf epilogue ect. It's not like it's unheard of. But it's definately an earn your happy ending sort of thing for nasu which I think he's going for in the end here

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    HF is a decidedly bittersweet ending. Yeah, all's well for Shirou and Sakura, but the hell they went through still happened, and countless other sympathetic characters died tragic deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    HF is a decidedly bittersweet ending. Yeah, all's well for Shirou and Sakura, but the hell they went through still happened, and countless other sympathetic characters died tragic deaths.
    True but it's not as if the epilogue bothers to mention them so it's still unambiguously a happy ending for the ones who survived

Infact I was slightly salty about that for while after I first finished it.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; November 4th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Honestly, I much prefer current Arcueid ending over manga's. In there it's implied that Shiki doesn't have much time left and they will only be together until then. I can't see her take the his passing well, and might lead her to take an awful path onward. Whereas in the VN they parted on good note without experiencing the pain of watching the other die. Kinda like Normal Saber Ending.

Who knows if the so-called Arcueid True might have different outcome in the remake, but personally, nothing beats reuniting with your beloved in the afterlife and be together forever, which is something I can't quite imagine in Tsuki setting.

And if there's a potential sequel, then an LE scenario is kinda moot.

Speaking of all this stuff with Arc True...

I decided to translate the most cryptic part of the entire game, that seems to be some kind of hint to Arc True. I've not seen too many people talk about it, possibly because it's just so cryptic its hard to even make a lick of sense from it. Either way: Here you go

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about it.
    I think it's part the two of them being tied by destiny across time and space, part rebuild of evangelion in some way. All the what-ifs dream stuff. KT mentions that Arc doesn't dream normally. That what she sees is basically events that have happened in some way the same as this. And that she's experiencing things that she doesn't recall having happened to her in reality. Shiki is probably experiencing different dimensions or something similar and to overturn whatever is coming and earn that happy end, he'll have to go through it all. I don't think the 'True End' is going to be just an epilogue tacked on at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I think it's part the two of them being tied by destiny across time and space, part rebuild of evangelion in some way. All the what-ifs dream stuff. KT mentions that Arc doesn't dream normally. That what she sees is basically events that have happened in some way the same as this. And that she's experiencing things that she doesn't recall having happened to her in reality. Shiki is probably experiencing different dimensions or something similar and to overturn whatever is coming and earn that happy end, he'll have to go through it all. I don't think the 'True End' is going to be just an epilogue tacked on at the end.
    Ugh I can't wait!

Yeah yeah sunset classroom is bitter and memorable and all but it's not satisfying at all unlike say hisuis true end which is just as bitter. Even akiha retroactively gets a good end eventually due to the kagetsu tohya retcon.

Arcueid and Shiki should be happy together dammit and not worry about what the future holds so much as to not enjoy their lives to it's fullest. That's what i got out of ever after, shiki knows what death is and is intimate with it. So he's not going to accept not grasping what he wants with his own hands till the end.

Hell even eclipse takes place chronologically...