Page 71 of 200 FirstFirst ... 21616669707172737681121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    one might be tempted to connect mio's homelessness with akiha recently giving all the freeloaders in the tohno mansion the boot, eh
    Seriously tho, Hisui gave a full list of the booted freeloaders on day 1.
    The first son of the Kugamine family, along with his wife and children, in the third room of the 1st floor west wing.
    The third daughter of the Touzaki family, along with her fiancee, in the corner room of the 2nd floor west wing.
    The first son of the Kishima family in the first room of the 1st floor east wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Seriously tho, Hisui gave a full list of the booted freeloaders on day 1.
    don't see anything about their pets

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kugamine's wife, obviously!
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Whoever Mio and her connection to the panther turns out to be, I just hope it still leaves room for Len to exist in the remakeverse.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

US Friend Code
    Don't the mats list Mio's natural enemy as Kiri Nanaya? I'm inclined to think her being a Saiki is legit from that.

It's noteworthy that Mio's blood type is "Unknown", probably related to the fact that the Saiki are mixed-blood. Also hopefully we can see more of the Tohno's branch families someday, the Touzaki sound cool to me. Would be wonderful if Far Side explores them but I heavily doubt it.

On another note, I think I might have missed some stuff but why did Noel (have to?) join the Church? If it's due to what happened to her hometown, why couldn't the Church just erase her memory? She's not able to handle her job as an Executor, keeping her around seems pointless.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    It's noteworthy that Mio's blood type is "Unknown", probably related to the fact that the Saiki are mixed-blood. Also hopefully we can see more of the Tohno's branch families someday, the Touzaki sound cool to me. Would be wonderful if Far Side explores them but I heavily doubt it.

On another note, I think I might have missed some stuff but why did Noel (have to?) join the Church? If it's due to what happened to her hometown, why couldn't the Church just erase her memory? She's not able to handle her job as an Executor, keeping her around seems pointless.
    Noel is actually not as terrible at her job as you'd think. A more apt descriptor would be mediocre. Yet despite those qualities, she still survived together with Ciel for 5 years, something which is rare among Executor duos. It's probably not best of us to think of people like Kirei (a genius) and Ciel (practically a monster) as the standard for Executors. Noel is probably about the level of your average Executor.

Noel and Ciel talk a bit about the limitations of their memory wiping during the game. Because the things they would need to erase from Shiki's mind are over so many days, it would actually be counterproductive to do so, since it would make that gap stand out even more. You can imagine how compounded that would be for Noel, who lost her entire family, town and practically life to the Roa incident, and was tortured for days in the hole as well.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 20th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    In the original Tsukihime, Shiki's Nanaya side almost felt like a second personality, to me at least. Here, are there similarities or differences regarding Shiki and him going into Nanaya mode in the Remake?

Iirc in KT besides Makihisa's opportunism,Saiki was killed cuz he started to eat humans.

Also, from the moment i saw Gotou i wondered if he didnt get "burned" by Akiha and invented a narrative in my head about him inverting, being put down by Akiha, but she failed to kill him, but at the same time he regained his sanity cuz Akiha plundered some of his power/inversion and now that he knows he's got plans for her.

i feel Ciel had a certan level of caring for Noel, she admit itor not, it was mostly a mercy kill

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    i feel Ciel had a certan level of caring for Noel, she admit itor not, it was mostly a mercy kill
    Probably, her guilt complex would likely make her feel obligated to help the one survivor of her and Roa's rampage, even if the only form of help she could offer was putting her out of her misery when she fell to Evil. She did try to have her shipped off to a Monastery to protect her when it became clear her various neurosis were affecting her sanity, after all.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Sadly, Noel took it the wrong way, thinking that she's gonna be put down due to Vlov's bite, which made her go off the deep end and vulnerable to Arach's manipulation.

Arach was such a karma houdini in this rute. Hope she gets her desserts in far side

Late to the party I know but wanted to share my unimportant opinion after -overcoming life chores, post-work fatigue and a slow reading pace- clearing Arc's route.

A little more of a decade later, the ending still pulls at my heartstrings. While it is true and controversial to some extent that Nasu played it safe by barely making changes to the original scenario, I think he made the right decision. Had he explored too much into the world, perhaps the relationship between Arc and Shiki wouldn't have felt as heartwarming as it did. The new sprites added a lot of dynamics to their relationship and I liked the date and that time you can ask her to show you her dress.

As for the lack of a good ending, I'm not angry about it. It's not only because I believe that life is bittersweet most of the time, but the good ending always felt a bit uncalled for. Not that I hated it though. I love Arc. Since this ending doesn't have a label describing its nature and due to some foreshadowing, I'm sure that Nasu will come up with more for Arc in the foreseeable future. I'd like an EVER AFTER epilogue a la Last Episode, but I'd rather not get my hopes up for nothing. I want to believe that Sasaki Shonen being credited in the staff means will shill for it.

I liked all the new characters except Arach. Maybe if her introduction wasn't so sudden I wouldn't have felt this way. Goro was my favorite and I have high expectations from him in Far Side. I also liked Mario, he was rude but pretty reasonable. Noel was cute and I enjoyed the erotic undertones of your first encounter with her.

I'd also like to commend Shiki and Arc's VAs. They were actually amazing. The voices added a lot to story and I could share the frustration Shiki felt after trying to tell himself that it was okay. The ending song wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Seimeisen still sucks though.

My only gripes would be that Vlov's motives felt shallow or rather too much unexplored. I know it's expanded upon in Ciel's route, but I think this background wasn't shared fairly or should I say, properly? The main theme not being as bewitching as the OG version also bothers me a bit. Good job nonetheless, Nasu.

I will start Ciel's next week maybe, got something else to do before that.
    Last edited by Crown; September 22nd, 2021 at 02:00 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Got a couple questions now that I'm done.

1) What is the general reception to the game? (Best TM Project if not best VN all around ever? I thought it was phenomenal and I just want more. I really hope "'lots' more stories to tell" is real.)
    2) Did this sell well? I hope so. It deserves to have.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post

1) What is the general reception to the game? (Best TM Project if not best VN all around ever? I thought it was phenomenal and I just want more. I really hope "'lots' more stories to tell" is real.)
    2. Tsukihime remake becamethe most selling game on both PS4 and Nintendo Switch at first week after release, selling over 130k copies.

this is huge success considering the genre of the game (please don't compare to Tales of Arise lol).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post

I loved it.

Everyone I've talked to who has actually played it has loved it.

And yes, it sold well (for a Visual Novel).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    That's great to hear... that's awfully impressive considering the cero-z rating.

I just want more. My only complaint is they didn't include Tsukihime 2 within it because I want more follow ups. I found every route perfect lol. I hope they really do more Tsukihime stuff. It feels like there is indeed so many more stories to tell with Shiki and the cast. Shiki is such a brilliantly realized protagonist. Off the charts. Best ever. What they did with Roa in Ciel-True route was fucking OD. Half-Vampire Shiki with Roa is too busted. They fucking made me love Roa while hating him. If they make a set of movies, people will be mind-blow by the quality of the story-telling.

I think it would be super interesting to see Shiki working with the church or continuing DAA hunting. I feel like they set that up super well. Shit, there is just so many different things they could do going forward. Half-Vampire Shiki hunting the other DAA involved in the massacre, Shiki reuniting with a Sleeping princess in another route and they haven't even released half of the total Tsukihime routes yet so god knows how much more sauce they'll have to work with after we see the secrets of the Tohno family.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Arach was such a karma houdini in this rute. Hope she gets her desserts in far side
    Amen. I mean, Noel was just tragic.

From what I could grasp falling into Vampirism didn't help, because she went full into it and started reveling in it what with the fifty bodies she turned and then talking about how humans were like worms. It's not just that she became a vampire but she started acting like one.

But it was clear that her fall was more a spiral as she tried to reclaim something from what happened to her and then broke. She respected Ciel back when they were both working together since Ciel took her in as an apprentice, but the underlying issues were never really addressed. She wasn't suited for that life and in the end Ciel couldn't give her anything back.

She's like the Sacchin of the Near Side Route.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

chance of noel gettin a less antagonistic role in sacchin rute? Hey, maybe they could do a meta bond because bullied girls
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; September 22nd, 2021 at 07:12 PM.