Page 109 of 200 FirstFirst ... 95999104107108109110111114119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tunguska Sanctuary
    I thought something similar, but ultimately I think it's best for us to think that... Outside of space-time =/= Independent of realities, if that makes sense?

Essentially, Fabro Rowan in Tsukihime worlds turned into a Dead Apostle Ancestor, while the Fabro Rowan in Fate worlds stayed behind in the Wandering Sea.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Tunguska Sanctuary
    I thought something similar, but ultimately I think it's best for us to think that... Outside of space-time =/= Independent of realities, if that makes sense?

Essentially, Fabro Rowan in Tsukihime worlds turned into a Dead Apostle Ancestor, while the Fabro Rowan in Fate worlds stayed behind in the Wandering Sea.
    Tunguska
    Ya it seems kind of screwy because of different world lines/independent realities and how it actually is supposed to work and if Nasu is even trying to maintain consistency. For it to be the same Fabro it would mean that not only does Nasu consider Fate/Tsukihime one world that diverged but that Fabro was older than the divergence which is kind of... unlikely? I guess it could be possible to come from a Fate world, enter the WS and maybe exit into a Tsuki world... but then you have issues of whether or not there would be 2 Nero in a timeline and shit. But then what if multiple Nero entered the wandering sea. You'd potentially have multiple copies running around if there was only one instance of the wandering sea across all timelines. It's kind of a mess unless there is some foundational difference to the worlds and they are independent realities from the start. But there is the issue why would he have knowledge of a Sion from an independent reality since that potentiality shouldn't exist but I guess at least we have precedence for viewing other parallel realities. My head hurts.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    New remake PV (I guess to mark the 1 year anniversary of when it was officially announced?):

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that is one spoilery-ass trailer, lol.

Very cool though, I will admit. They choose a good track to use for it.

Wondering if we'll get anything else this year for Tsukihime.

What kind of DLC could we theoretically, possibly get? Kinda new to playing VNs on consoles, so I don't know how that'd work.

I guess it wouldn't be much of a challenge to add additional content like a route for another character if they wanted to put in the effort. While it's possible to get Arc dlc I kind of think they will save that to wrap up TsukiRe in the future. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit but having the france ritual play out in souya seems like an obvious choice to take. They could probably get away with making a separate game just based on the idea alone if they brought in a few additional ancestors. But that's just a dream atm. Given that they'll probably save that until after red garden I could only imagine maaaaybe something for Noel makes sense here but that's still just hopium. I'd take literally anything church/Tsuki related. I was hoping at least a setting book or something. I also want to see some more of Ciel's years with the agency prior to Tsuki personally.

Sadly, I don't see a new book any time soon considering the first material book came with the game. And comiket just had Souhon released which could cover the pretty pictures need. Actual scans when. You can buy it from here, if somebody's interested.
    Last edited by Crown; December 31st, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

nasu-sama, i kneel

a bad end right at this point would've been fine
    Spoiler:

something that really struck me as odd was Kohaku being too calm in this situation, even after stepping inside and seeing the mess, she still acted too normal, i could buy into it with this line but
    Spoiler:

just as i kept reading, my hunch that things were clearly wrong was confirmed
    Spoiler:

^have my doubts about this one, whom is he talking about?

in the end, he wasn't imagining those bloodstains from before

far side's gonna be crazy
    Last edited by Crown; January 2nd, 2022 at 03:24 AM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    we are getting used to Keikenchi or Carnival Phantasm Kohaku for long time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After this part I became convinced that Far Side was in good hands.

The people who doomposted about Nasu no longer being able to write that kinda stuff anymore because of the last part of Ciel True clearly only have a secondary view into the game and probably haven't played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Pretty sure its Akiha.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    lol LB6 broke many ppl's mind and I'm sure Kinoko was holding back because it's gacha games.

The Kohaku ghoul scene is tight as all hell. Far Side gonna be bonkers. Shiki's voice actor is pretty amazing in my opinion. I love how he loses it here and when he comes to his senses with the woman he was about to kill.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Discuss

Blog Entries
    When did you have time to piece this together

all I am sayiiiiiiing…. is give piece a chance~

don’t get mad at me for these…I come in piece

No , seriously, try not to get to piece’d off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave

Discuss
    That hair tuft does not deserve B tier.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Obviously her tits and ass are S-Tier. Though I'd say lower head should be above upper head.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    nasu-sama, i kneel

a bad end right at this point would've been fine
    Spoiler:

something that really struck me as odd was Kohaku being too calm in this situation, even after stepping inside and seeing the mess, she still acted too normal, i could buy into it with this line but
    Spoiler:

just as i kept reading, my hunch that things were clearly wrong was confirmed
    Spoiler:

in the end, he wasn't imagining those bloodstains from before

far side's gonna be crazy
    What is happening here?

Discuss
    She's gonna be fine bros?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    What is happening here?
    Due to previous decision quite a bit earlier Shiki's not exactly in the most benevolent mentality so he finds himself in a bad end route unexpectedly. Basically Roa's possession is winning out and what appears as possibly horrible hallucinations turns out to be reality. Among other things, he's killed Akiha and Hisui a couple days ago. It's additionally spooky because Kohaku is acting like everything is normal and has been taking over the role of caring for him. This lays the stage for how fucked up far side is going to be. Things play out differently and Shiki turns her into the dead after killing her and it's all a mindfuck as he realizes what has been happening. The voice acting and effects are fabulous. As I recall, it doesn't just end though, he's fighting for control and winning and it continues for a good while until a situation where Shiki is forced to make a decision to attack and kill Ciel instead of being able to refuse as he would normally. Ending up in a double suicide finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    She's gonna be fine bros?
    The start of the legendary chuuni romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Due to previous decision quite a bit earlier Shiki's not exactly in the most benevolent mentality so he finds himself in a bad end route unexpectedly. Basically Roa's possession is winning out and what appears as possibly horrible hallucinations turns out to be reality. Among other things, he's killed Akiha and Hisui a couple days ago. It's additionally spooky because Kohaku is acting like everything is normal and has been taking over the role of caring for him. This lays the stage for how fucked up far side is going to be. Things play out differently and Shiki turns her into the dead after killing her and it's all a mindfuck as he realizes what has been happening. The voice acting and effects are fabulous. As I recall, it doesn't just end though, he's fighting for control and winning and it continues for a good while until a situation where Shiki is forced to make a decision to attack and kill Ciel instead of being able to refuse as he would normally. Ending up in a double suicide finally.
    Oh, he turn Kohaku in a Ghoul then? I didn't know that part.