Page 114 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1464104109112113114115116119124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, I agree completely. If my Morgan icon and all my previous Kohaku icons didn't make it clear enough, wrong people still deserve all the hugs.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Idk man. Hating vampires and then becoming one upsets me. I could overlook everything about her if it wasn't for that. She was scared but quickly came to terms with her new body and chance to get at Ciel.
    I understand however that she was desperate and couldn't see beyond her grim situation. She fell right into Arach's web of oportunism.
    That's kinda the point tho, isn't it? In the end "vampires are wrong" is just a thinly veiled attempt by Noel to justify her enjoyment in torturing them, so when she becomes one to go after Ciel, it hammers home that she's just lashing out without rhyme or reason. She didn't just do it cuz she was desperate, she did it because deep down all she wants is revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, but it certainly pleases my purposes. And again, her acceptance of vampirism is also a plus for me, even if she does it for selfish reasons.
    Sure, but she didn't break free of anything by accepting vampirism. All of it, from the reason she transformed to the actual form itself, is about how Noel never even started recovering from her trauma.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What, would you have preferred that she become a vampire in the same way that McCullum might in Vampyr? Both ends are acceptable, but I can see how one of the means might be better.

How could Noel improve? Legit question. Are we sure we're not saying that improvement is tantamount to getting over her shit here? Is that really it? Her situation is hopeless imo No wonder she seeked revenge until the end.

Uhh I'm going in circles at this point. You can ignore this post. It was me thinking out loud.
    Last edited by Crown; January 10th, 2022 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Phoneposting

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    What, would you have preferred that she become a vampire in the same way that McCullum might in Vampyr? Both ends are acceptable, but I can see how one of the means might be better.
    No. I'm completely fine with how she turned, with how she looks and even her use of it. It's the best sequence in the game for me.
    I was just correcting your misconception.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, I agree completely. If my Morgan icon and all my previous Kohaku icons didn't make it clear enough, wrong people still deserve all the hugs.
    But you like these two, i can absolutely say you are not fond of Noel

About her, i separate , before and after the vlov thing. Before, we have clearly troubled person with a facade, triying to do her job, worst you could say about her is her cowardice , after it well, its a descend spyral, but lest not act like she belongs in a merciful and nice organization who would help her, quite the contrary , Mario treats her like crap, to the point of physical abuse, other of the reasons she goes nuts afer the "bite" is because she knows she is basically dead meat if she turns

NoelXMario doujins when

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Which Noel?

MarioxHagNoel and LaurentisxDA Noel
    let's go all the way

"Hag" is around my age, maybe the one TM girl i could date without being called a creep

She still looks younger, tho, put her the academy uniform and other hairstyle, like twintails, and she coud totally pass for a student , they even considered it in her melty story mode is to be trusted, lol
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; January 10th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

She's my age too actually. I meant no harm.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    MarioxHagNoel and LaurentisxDA Noel
    let's go all the way
    Does Laurentis even have a full character image?

She's my age too actually. I meant no harm.
    No worries, as someone of my age who likes weeb shit the judgement because it usually starres high schoolers is there, so a waifu that is actually around your age is a nice addition, even i she is quite a mess, and they give her tween form

I know I have an unpopular opinion but I'm going to say it:

I completely agree with what Noelle did to those vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's Noel. Pretty sure that Alfredo made a typo there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post

I don't agree with the action itself, but it makes it all the better when she becomes a vampire herself. Again, like Vampyr's McCullum. Obviously, the circumstances of the 2 situations are different, but again, it would have been nice if Noel's sire (or pseudo-sire, in the case of getting vampire blood from a bottle) said something along the lines of "welcome to the world through the looking glass".
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; January 10th, 2022 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post

I would no say i agree with her cruelty but there is some hipocrisy here, like....they are called executors for a reason , if she exterminatd them like some machine , she would have been considered an asset, but since she is emotional and unstable, she became a liability . Her hate is also undertstable considering her whole life was stolen , we have a saying where i came from, if you get burn with milk, you will see cows and cry
    I also called her Noelle sometimes , lol
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; January 10th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, among Executors, she's probably the least hypocritical because she freely admits to enjoying her job, rather legitimately believing that they are doing the "Lord's work" or for "humanity's sake", but that's one of the "best bad person" situations.

I honestly don't find that I have done anything wrong, but that is probably my total hatred of vampires (and in general any race that feeds / enslaves humanity in fiction, which is why I was glad when the fairies of LB6 died of ghastly way)

It's just that when I think that if they saw a child all they would see is a little snack it makes me mad enough for them to enjoy every second of their torture at the hands of Noel.
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    buncha freshly baked hot takes in the thread today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    buncha freshly baked hot takes in the thread today
    And all of them revolving around Noel, truly the best girl