Page 42 of 200 FirstFirst ... 32374041424344475292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    In Case Files Zepia directly says the divergence was around 1700 years ago.
    I see. Still, I wonder what events played out differently to ensure a different outcome 1700 years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with all these fundamental differences between Fate and Tsukihime worlds, how the hell could a mixed world work? I know FSF is the main example, but I thought Fate/Labyrinth is also a mixed world?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    My guess is it also affects the manifestation of the Beasts. Beasts manifest only when mankind developed to a certain extent, as they grow stronger in according to the power of humanity. Ishtar in Babylonia wondered if Tiamat was summoned by the Human Order or by Solomon. Goetia was a system to observe the Human Order went rogue. Primate Murder/Fou grows stronger with the competition of humans. Gil said that the Beast is basically the origin of Heroic Spirit summoning iirc.

So if mankind failed to develop too much, world-ending threats like the Beast probably cannot manifest in Tsukihime world at all (but they get other threats like the DAAs, fair trade?). In the old Melty Blood, Arc mentioned a "Ancient I" who tried to overcome death but failed, which ppl speculated to be Tsuki world's Goetia.

Now I need to know whether Tsuki world Kiara actually still qualify as a Beast or Beast candidates in Tsuki world can still turn into Beasts.
    I speculate that with Gaia cares only to preserve the planet and indifferent to humanity, a weaker Alaya means the possible absence of Counter Guardians and Grands. My speculation would be that progress in humanity isn't to the point to warrant a Beast Advent, so both "threat" and "insurance" somehow even itself out? Instead, Gaia's agents made up the majority of Counter Force, like TAs and Elementals, to protect the planet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    How is it less dumb now? The first one was hilarious with how you could get eaten by a land shark on like the 10th floor.
    Yeah, no sharks this time. Vlov just sends his two dog familiars like he does normally, but since doesn't go outside to kill them with Death Perception, Arcueid is the one who tears the dogs apart with her claws, causing the fire stored inside the dog to turn Shiki to ash.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I see. Still, I wonder what events played out differently to ensure a different outcome 1700 years ago?
    1700 years ago was also Zelretch vs Crimson Moon so it has something to do with that battle. We also know from the recent Heaven's Feel Q&A that Zelretch did not become a DA in Fate worlds.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    I remember hearing somewhere that some people came and helped Zel in Fate worlds so he could kill off Brunestud completely, but I'm not sure of the validity of this.

JP Friend Code
    Or he's just more powerful in Fate worlds, considering that he is still immortal without having to become a DA. Maybe he went to China and discovered the immortality art of the Xians

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Yeah, no sharks this time. Vlov just sends his two dog familiars like he does normally, but since doesn't go outside to kill them with Death Perception, Arcueid is the one who tears the dogs apart with her claws, causing the fire stored inside the dog to turn Shiki to ash.
    Okay, that's great.

Molotov dogs, that's an entirely different great from a land shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Or he's just more powerful in Fate worlds, considering that he is still immortal without having to become a DA. Maybe he went to China and discovered the immortality art of the Xians
    Or maybe he didn't become a DA because Crimson Moon couldn't bite him/suck his blood. It is still possible he learned methods of immortality from the Xians. If QSH could do it, so could Zel.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Or maybe he didn't become a DA because Crimson Moon couldn't bite him/suck his blood. It is still possible he learned methods of immortality from the Xians. If QSH could do it, so could Zel.
    I was joking obviously, but I'm going to call him Duoyuzhou Wanhua Zhenren from now on until Nasu prove me wrong. Zhenren sounds kinda like Zelretch anw.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    I remember hearing somewhere that some people came and helped Zel in Fate worlds so he could kill off Brunestud completely, but I'm not sure of the validity of this.
    In Fate worldlines, Zelretch was helped in his fight against Crimson Moon by a mysterious blonde swordswoman wearing a baseball cap who mistook Crimson Moon for a Saber.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    For those unfamiliar with moonrunes, the “原理血戒” in “原理血戒 - Idea Blood” translates roughly to “original order blood commandment,” which, as Emilio said, suggests that DAAs have some innate tie to Gaia. Makes me wonder why PM is no longer a DAA, being the Beast of Gaia and all

Maybe because PM is firmly a Beast now?

Blog Entries
    Maybe in this tsuki timeline PM is also a harmless fluffball

It's probably because it's something unique to DAs and other types of bloodsuckers, and that it can also be acquired by beings capable of absorbing traits like ORT, while PM is neither.
    Last edited by Alfredo845; August 29th, 2021 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    For those unfamiliar with moonrunes, the “原理血戒” in “原理血戒 - Idea Blood” translates roughly to “original order blood commandment,” which, as Emilio said, suggests that DAAs have some innate tie to Gaia.
    Nah.

US Friend Code
    I assume Fou got kicked because he isn't even actually a vampire, he just started drinking blood because Altrouge was doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

ORT meanwhile presumably got the Idea Blood of the DAA it killed.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    The question is how Idea Blood even came to be. Could be there are DAs who has it naturally upon being turned by TAs, and it's only exclusive to those 27 or so, unless TAs make another DA. Or if Idea Blood is even needed at all for DAA title, like Roa's case only considered as such by Church.

JP Friend Code
    「―――ところでアルクェイド。魔術世界における生命の質量定義は知っていますね?」
    生命そのものが持つエネルギー生産量、もしくは質量を段階として定義したものです。
     その基準はシンプルで、
    おおきさ
    規模
    おもさ
    重量
    とで計られます」
    「一番強いものが“小さくて重いもの”。
     二番目に強いものが“大きくて重いもの”。
     三番目が“小さくて軽いもの”。これは人間ですね。
     そして最後に“大きくて軽いもの”。これは情報や噂話、幽霊といった広範囲に拡がるものです 」
    Huh...interesting.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Feel 3 Q&A
    In uninterrupted lineages, people are taught the importance of Magic and Zelretch's name since childhood. It's possible (but not likely) that countryside clans or still underdeveloped lineages will know the definition of magician without knowing Zelretch's name. They'd only know that in the Clock Tower there was this big shot magician who rallied the world of magecraft together for a fight a long, long time ago and he's still alive. Upon entering the Clock Tower, you'll inevitably start hearing Zelretch's name a lot, and once you climb to the rank of Cause, you'll get to know the name of another magician, Yumina.
    It is still possible he learned methods of immortality from the Xians.
    Isn't Second Magic enough for immortality?

Now that I think about it, it probably is, but maybe more in a Funny Valentine sense?