Page 154 of 200 FirstFirst ... 54104144149152153154155156159164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Why does Roa say Shiki's the only one with the means to kill him when Ciel is literally right there with reincarnation denial.
    Ciel says she might fail to kill him with even with all her equips cuz its the full moon. Might be that Seven needs to actually "kill" you to deny your reincarnation, just blowing up the body and having it rebuild from the ankles(damage) might not be enough, so anything Ciel does would be pointless if Seven itself is incapable of dealing the killing blow (with Calvaria maybe just full on disintegrating/insta-killing him or something.)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    That actually makes a lot of sense. Especially given his body as SHIKI. But, he said it in Ciel True when he's talking to Shiki before vanishing so it feels a little off... hmm. Maybe it's foreshadowing something.

maybe the jump into Shiki`s body is too improper for Seven to work. Would only remove Shiki from reincarnation, not Roa, but yeah, im to light on details to talk about Ciel route with confidence in anything

I believe the comparison is that SF was both while GO was neither. Though go feels more like a Fate based setting that got twisted going by the presentation. I also agree it's possible there is some multi world/over world connection thing given her nature. Honestly too much unknowns to say for certain since even if the general idea I laid out ends up being close, you could just mix the settings in the end in a specific showing and invalidate every mechanism. Which begs the question, what the heck would mushroom even be thinking at that point.

I already thought it was the equivalent of 'dont think' or whatever. so the other writers didnt feel compelled to once more rewrite things because they werent told about things. A meta explanation yes but by the lore we have already it sounds like a oxymoron to have ideablood/DAA and servants in the same world since one naturally denies the other or w/e

Maybe DAA aren't as strong in the mixed world if the curse/system fucking up the world isn't doing the job fully? It probably doesn't matter unless strange fake goes off the rails and continues for way longer than I imagine it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    maybe the jump into Shiki`s body is too improper for Seven to work. Would only remove Shiki from reincarnation, not Roa, but yeah, im to light on details to talk about Ciel route with confidence in anything
    I don't know, Roa is already dead at this point so it feels like something he's saying in a meta capacity.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 4th, 2022 at 05:36 PM.

I mean it sounds like a all or nothing thing more than a matter of degrees?

If it was all or nothing I don't think the possibility of a mixed world would be a thing.

True, im more going with the meta explanation than a in universe one.

I believe the comparison is that SF was both while GO was neither. Though go feels more like a Fate based setting that got twisted going by the presentation. I also agree it's possible there is some multi world/over world connection thing given her nature. Honestly too much unknowns to say for certain since even if the general idea I laid out ends up being close, you could just mix the settings in the end in a specific showing and invalidate every mechanism. Which begs the question, what the heck would mushroom even be thinking at that point.
    Sorry for butting in, but where was it stated that F/GO is "neither"? I saw that, went "huh" and then tried to find it, but couldn't.

I can't remember. It was either an interview of sorts or blog post. IE it was just a comment.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's from Nasu's blog in 2017.

「そう。故にどっちとも言えない「FGOみたいな世界」と言えなくもないのじゃよ、
    "Right, and that's why it could be said to be a world which is neither, like FGO."
    Honestly, who the fuck knows what he meant by this, maybe we'll find out at some point.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 6th, 2022 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks. No one will ever accuse him of being clear.
    It's all a simulation or the world's been fucked by the events so please understand. You can have all this fanservice though so don't think about it or something.

Then why even bring it up in the first place lmao.

But in all honesty it feels weird to cool fgo neither, juts the general context and themes ect

Later on when asked about what the Tsukihime characters are doing in Part 2 he goes on about how they aren't around due to the bleaching and then frames the statement as though he considers FGO as 'Fate' since he starts talking about Tsukihime characters in Fate. So, don't put a ton of stock in anything since he changes his perceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Yeah, same process here, just using the quickBMS and the same script to unpack the mrgs. For reference, here's my Mio:
    Mio sprite

Actually, thinking about it more now that I'm slightly caffeinated, I realized there's a large and small version of the sprites but the images share the same file name. So I'm assuming what's happening when you just export the images straight into the same folder is that one (the smaller one) just overwrites the larger file and there might actually not really be a difference between the two options besides the fact that the option that worked for me creates a uniquely named folder for each file, so the overwrite doesn't happen, also that explains why I had like a million and one filename collisions when I tried to put all those images into one folder.

Anyway, that's just me rambling. So guess first thing I want to ask is when you unpacked the BNTX it should have given you a warning about duplicate files, did you select the option to keep dupes? If so, you should have files named something like MIO_A_30_01_N01 and MIO_A_30_01_N01_00000001 (the _00000001 being the suffix added by quickBMS for the dupe). The first of those should be the larger one.
    How did you use this to rip the files? Like, the ones from allpaccg.mrg? I know you used a script but I can't exactly find it. Could you send it to me or sort of elaborate on that? Because I have Toolbox but I don't know what to do to rip the files. I kind of need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    So this is basically all the images I unpacked from the allpac.mrg minus like the 7000 dummy files. Has sprites, background, and a bunch of other image assets for the truly obsessive. Here's a folder with everything:
    ****************************drive/folde...3JYb_twXwOWUqH

And here's just everything zipped up if you want to save it all locally, probably faster to use this link than to hit download all from the first one and wait for google to compress it:
    ****************************uc?id=1D1NY...xport=download

It's like 20k files though, so yeah.
    This does not work btw... No link found. Idk if you want to update or not, but yeah no one can really access it.

Tsukihime - Complete Edition: OP Song Leaked.

This scene is why the underground portion is one of my favorites. Shiki not abandoning Ciel or Noel.
    Screenshots

Why does this not lead to the Noel Route? Is my game broken?

Do these have your fingerprints Petri?

This whole scene

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Picking so many Roa scenes isn't fair!

I had a whole bunch more that I cut out. Great job to the whole team, really! I'm happy people can finally get sucked in. I'm always happy to have an excuse to reread. The end scene where Shiki convinces Roa to assist all the way up to the finale is just pedal to medal and so cool. It doesn't get more crazy by TM standards. I'm sad we probably won't see Nav-Roa again. Oh well, some super Roa after succeeding will probably be even more kino. Need more saucy dialogue from the peerless theologian.