Page 1 of 200 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar

Super Tsukihime Remake & Melty Spoiler Thread

Assume anything below this post contains spoilers for the upcoming Tsukihime games. So if you haven't spent the last two decades waiting eagerly to be spoiled then kindly GTFO for your own sanity.

Since we're nearing the event horizon I figure it is wise to create a clear containment zone for all Remake(And I guess Type-Lumina) content discussion once the game(s) release as we've been using the other thread for whatever and people may still want to without being spoiled going forward. Here's where we drop all the plot discussion, character evaluations, power level autism, CGs, Melty memes etc.

It would be nice to have a clear starting point for when actual spoilers begin and a place specifically for it so here it is.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 30th, 2021 at 12:20 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I can't for the hell-on-Earth that will be trying to discern what's an actual spoiler, what's completely made up, and what's people jumping to conclusion from CGs/screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

who would've thought that Mario would stand in Ciel's way near the end of the route, didn't see it coming

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, he's a bishop. It was kinda obvious from introduction that his role was to press Ciel into stopping going after dick and doing her job instead.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I just realized that I forgot that the new dude's name is Mario. I legit thought Crown was playing along with my "completely made up spoiler" comment and memeing about Mario the plumber...

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Can't believe Gransurg's stand power being even more OP than his Reality Marble. Arihiko didn't deserve to bite it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if it will now always rain on Day 13 in every route or if they'll forget about it like in the previous games.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, they'll definitely forget weather consistency. No one keeps track of that shit.

Didn't expect that Noel + Sacchin convo . It really pulled at my heartstrings. I really wanted Noel to survive.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Nasu went through all of those hoops to have Nrvnqsr survive until the school fight just for a Sharknado reference, I have no words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    based tbh

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    The reveal that the TA created Arcueid using Artoria's appearance as a basis kinda soured me though...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Wonder if it will now always rain on Day 13 in every route or if they'll forget about it like in the previous games.
    Considering that Eternal Lament in FGO is technically weather manipulation, there’s precedent for TA-likes to be able to control weather conditions. If they forget it, that’s how they’ll explain it in the mats books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    The reveal that the TA created Arcueid using Artoria's appearance as a basis kinda soured me though...
    You misread it—it’s the other way around. Crimson Moon created the first Saberface when Sefar showed up in order to give Excalibur a wielder. Arc is “based” on Artoria to the extent that both of them are based on Crimson Moon. It’s been established since Fate/Extra Mats that Artoria has a connection to/the blessings of the moon (Excalibur Galatine’s entry), and her possession of a Saberface (her own face, lol) is a representation of her destiny to wield Excalibur.

This has a lot of interesting implications, such as Crimson Moon possibly being one of the six fairies who forged/decided not to forge Excalibur, and maybe being the progenitor of one of LB6’s clans as a result. The idea of a Saberface representing the “blessing of the moon/Type-Moon” is great as both a meta-joke (the blessing of Takeuchi) and could create a meaningful connection between the existing Saberfaces. Nero is connected to the Moon via Caligula’s literal lunacy, and they’ll probably come up with a moon connection for vanilla Jeanne once she’s relevant again (read: never).

Either way, I like that they found a way to make Type-Moon (the character) heavily relevant even in Fate settings—it suggests that Crimson Moon weighed both possibilities of Gaia either strengthening or weakening at the divergence point (not spoiling this part, but it’ll be important to the Lostbelt arc’s finale), and had contingency plans for both. Let me just say that Saber being the “once and future king” and “returning to save Britain” may not be as nice as it sounds.

P.S: Moon Cancer/Pretender Arcueid-Crimson Moon when?
    Last edited by Sssgth; August 9th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Huh, neat. Also, I wouldn't really call Jeanne a Saberface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Tell that to FGO.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    *Fate/Zero. Gilles was the first to call Jeanne a Saberface, before she even had a design.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Technically yeah, but Caster Gilles is not the most mentally stable of individuals so before FGO made it an actual trait it was possible to wave it away.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Maybe the voice in Jeanne's head comes from the Moon
    "Voices on the Moon tell me to do good things!"
    Morgan and Okita moonfaces though?
    Last edited by Zork Knight; August 9th, 2021 at 06:40 PM.

Morgan (as Vivian) gave Excalibur to Artoria, and anything on Okita’s end will likely be in Redline. Probably something to do with her pact with the Counter Force.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Are any of the Saints that Jeanne claimed to receive revelations from IRL connected to the moon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Out of the three she mentioned—St. Catherine of Alexandria, St. Margaret, and St. Michael, St. Margaret is the only one with any meaningful connection, having made a habit of prayer vigils starting precisely at midnight. It’s tenuous, but it’s there