Page 32 of 200 FirstFirst ... 22273031323334374282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    It rather Alien God connection
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but the interview is from 2017 and there was no guarantee that FGO would get a part 2 because Nasu's original plan was for FGO to last a year or two, with the game meant to start its service in 2014 or 2015 I think, so if he's talking about FGO's climax it was most likely referring to the Solomon chapter.
    Last edited by Rockxas; August 27th, 2021 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but the interview is from 2017 and there was no guarantee that FGO would get a part 2 because Nasu's original plan was for FGO to last a year or two, with the game meant to start its service in 2014 or 2015 I think, so if he's talking about FGO's climax it was most likely referring to the Solomon chapter.
    Still, he's said that you'll notice things in TsukiRe that'll make you think "so that's where the idea for this FGO thing came from."

Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    There is not a single letter after Altrouge, that's why I think the second name was removed.
    Also Arc doesn't mention Altrouge or another Brunestuds even once.
    Not only are letters faded, but letters and whole words are completely covered throughout the list. Don't make the mistake of using this list for definitive statements on new lore except for the handful of things we can make out without a shred of doubt.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    So here are the game images from the allpaccg.mrg:
    ******************file/Qo5URbSS#FlDb3g...eaji5DgqLB_ojs
    Preview

There's still the bulk of the assets in the allpac.mrg that I'm currently unpacking but that's also like ~16gb so I'm honestly hoping someone else uploads that so I don't have to lol
    Did the sprites you extract come out all at full quality? Trying to extract the sprites with a known method and a lot come out with size for ants or super blurry, and I've seen full versions posted.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Did the sprites you extract come out all at full quality? Trying to extract the sprites with a known method and a lot come out with size for ants or super blurry, and I've seen full versions posted.
    Yeah, they did.

Akiha sprite

How are you exporting the BNTX files?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, they did.

Akiha sprite

How are you exporting the BNTX files?
    https://github.com/KillzXGaming/Switch-Toolbox I'm using this. What do you use, that might be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Would be interesting if this is pre-CCC Kiara. Then Aylesbury Valesti happens which leads to a certain timeline.
    That’s not possible though, because Nasu has said the Moon Cell and Crimson Moon can’t exist in the same universe.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    but how the hell Arcueid appears in Extra?

Fanservice according to Nasu.

https://github.com/KillzXGaming/Switch-Toolbox I'm using this. What do you use, that might be the issue.
    Also using toolbox here. So the blurry images are supposed to be that way but the problem actually is with the small images, and I'm guessing you're running into this for the same reason I was. When you do a batch export, there are two different options for exporting textures in Tools, one inside the Textures submenu and one in the Tools main menu. And you want to choose the latter:

The former reduced the resolution of the images for me but choosing the other export option fixed it. Not super versed in these tools so can't tell you why this happens but hopefully this solves it for you too.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Also using toolbox here. So the blurry images are supposed to be that way but the problem actually is with the small images, and I'm guessing you're running into this for the same reason I was. When you do a batch export, there are two different options for exporting textures in Tools, one inside the Textures submenu and one in the Tools main menu. And you want to choose the latter:

The former reduced the resolution of the images for me but choosing the other export option fixed it. Not super versed in these tools so can't tell you why this happens but hopefully this solves it for you too.
    So "Batch Export Textures (All Supported Formats)"? I tried this on one and got some similar results to what I got before so I think its an issue with how I'm extracting them maybe?
    For reference what do you use to extract your files? I use the public quickBMS script an anon on tmg posted. Or maybe can you show me what you got for mio_a_30_01_n01
    Or is it one of these settings that have to be changed?

I'm really at a loss for what I could be doing wrong

US Friend Code
    So about Idea Blood: Is the idea that if you inherit a DAA's Idea Blood and become a DAA, you also get their Principle? Since Arc says Vlov's powers were this Zaria person's.

Idea Blood sound like memetic infection and reference to some game that's on the tip of my tongue. But that's probably how it would work, consider that Vlov was lucky to survive the blood

I like that now there is something that truly defines you as a DAA instead of just being a title given by others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

So "Batch Export Textures (All Supported Formats)"? I tried this on one and got some similar results to what I got before so I think its an issue with how I'm extracting them maybe?
    For reference what do you use to extract your files? I use the public quickBMS script an anon on tmg posted. Or maybe can you show me what you got for mio_a_30_01_n01
    Or is it one of these settings that have to be changed?

I'm really at a loss for what I could be doing wrong
    Yeah, same process here, just using the quickBMS and the same script to unpack the mrgs. For reference, here's my Mio:
    Mio sprite

Actually, thinking about it more now that I'm slightly caffeinated, I realized there's a large and small version of the sprites but the images share the same file name. So I'm assuming what's happening when you just export the images straight into the same folder is that one (the smaller one) just overwrites the larger file and there might actually not really be a difference between the two options besides the fact that the option that worked for me creates a uniquely named folder for each file, so the overwrite doesn't happen, also that explains why I had like a million and one filename collisions when I tried to put all those images into one folder.

Anyway, that's just me rambling. So guess first thing I want to ask is when you unpacked the BNTX it should have given you a warning about duplicate files, did you select the option to keep dupes? If so, you should have files named something like MIO_A_30_01_N01 and MIO_A_30_01_N01_00000001 (the _00000001 being the suffix added by quickBMS for the dupe). The first of those should be the larger one.
    Last edited by Paitouch; August 27th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So about Idea Blood: Is the idea that if you inherit a DAA's Idea Blood and become a DAA, you also get their Principle? Since Arc says Vlov's powers were this Zaria person's.
    Pretty much. You need to be a millenary existence to handle the blood though, Vlov didn't qualify and had to cheat.

it's pretty similar to the RMs all DAA were said to have in old tsuki lore come to think about it
    Last edited by aldeayeah; August 27th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, same process here, just using the quickBMS and the same script to unpack the mrgs. For reference, here's my Mio:
    Mio sprite

Actually, thinking about it more now that I'm slightly caffeinated, I realized there's a large and small version of the sprites but the images share the same file name. So I'm assuming what's happening when you just export the images straight into the same folder is that one (the smaller one) just overwrites the larger file and there might actually not really be a difference between the two options besides the fact that the option that worked for me creates a uniquely named folder for each file, so the overwrite doesn't happen, also that explains why I had like a million and one filename collisions when I tried to put all those images into one folder.

Anyway, that's just me rambling. So guess first thing I want to ask is when you unpacked the BNTX it should have given you a warning about duplicate files, did you select the option to keep dupes? If so, you should have files named something like MIO_A_30_01_N01 and MIO_A_30_01_N01_00000001 (the _00000001 being the suffix added by quickBMS for the dupe). The first of those should be the larger one.
    I havent tried it yet, but I definitely remembering I overwrote it, which I thought was because I had some files left when I tried an old hunex extractor, god damn I'm stupid thanks so much I'm certain this will fix it.

Yep, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    If that interview is from 2017 then it was published during EoR, part 2 was already under production at that time, so it most likely refers to the Alien God
    FGO started its service on 2015, and part 1 runned 2015-2016. During EoR, Nasu went on to plan part 2 overall plot and let the writers do their EoR chapters unsupervised, so if he gave that during interview while writing Part 2 plot, it fits

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Mio sprite

Wow, look at those 10kpx tall sprites! Really shows the effort they put through, especially on the Switch.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I realized something lol.
    >Mario
    >Marionette
    These Hands