*SPOILERS*
I was playing the fan-translated VN just now and when I got to the part where Shirou say "Trigger, off." After the screen slowly scrolled down, the VN crashed and I got a prompt telling me to return to the title screen and I clicked ok and it took me to the forums. I tried searching for this bug in the bugs and known error issues section, but I could not find it at all. The prompt it gave me said it contained save data and exception files. I tried deleting the folder and the files to see if anything changed. First one I noticed is that it basically deleted all of my achievements. However, since the save files are still playable, those are fine. Second one is that when I booted up the last save file that led into the scene crashing, it's playable up until that point again. Third change, when I got the prompt again, it said something about a file that has -1.0ks in line 1469 is tagged with eval and is out of rectangle. Finally, it is saved as data 959 and followed with a bunch of data files that end in ksd./bak. I have asked this same question on r/fatestaynight about this and thought that I should ask for help on here as well! Please let me know on how to solve this dilemma? I'm so closed to beating the thrid route!