Thread: Cannot get rid of the black background when copying to ms word

Exclamation Cannot get rid of the black background when copying to ms word

I honestly am pissed off that I cannot get rid of the black background when I copy text to MS Word. The only way is to use the 'Clear All Formatting' function but then that removes the bold and italic format. Even if I use the 'No colour' in highlighting text function, it doesn't work. I don't want that. I want to retain all the formats but get rid of the black background.

Secondly, it's impossible to copy such texts : https://imgur.com/a/snLp8aV

*dunno why [IMG] ain't working

If anyone got any way, kindly please tell

Even if I use the 'No colour' in highlighting text function
    The black is background, not highlighting, and when you clear that you'll have to turn the text colour black afterwards. CTRL+Shift+V won't save you the step since it clears all formatting, but switching the forum skin to Default Style might (that's in the dropdown menu all the way down the page and to the left). Only problem is that it's a bit.....bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The black is background, not highlighting, and when you clear that you'll have to turn the text colour black afterwards. CTRL+Shift+V won't save you the step since it clears all formatting, but switching the forum skin to Default Style might (that's in the dropdown menu all the way down the page and to the left). Only problem is that it's a bit.....bright.
    tried both the default and default mobile styles and both got some sort of background if you look closely (font is bit unclear in the latter)
    and i suppose there's no fix for the second thing i ask

Oh, the rubytext. That can't just be copypasted, no.

- - - Updated - - -

For [IMG] you use the direct link to the image itself; that is, [img]https://i.imgur.com/5S0JpXN.png[/img]