Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUMMARY & TRANSLATIONS] Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Is dumb that that i stil cant bring myself to dislike Noel? may she find peace

And i dont "dilike" Ciel, but she is coming a bit sue ish in the remake, and she was always neutral for me, always liked arc and the maids more

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think Noel is supposed to come off as kind of pathetically endearing. She's had a hard life.

Blog Entries
    Haven't slept from midnight to 5am, huh? Hmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC, at that point in original, they had anti-Roa ritual, didn't they.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I wonder what got Noelle on a bishop's bad side? Was it her taking a younger lover and not being a priest? Still, I do feel sorry for her to an extent, and it does make a twisted sense as to why her DA form is her 14 year-old self. It was her appearance before everything went to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I think Noel is supposed to come off as kind of pathetically endearing. She's had a hard life.
    Is she the survivor from that vision she gave Ciel with the mystic eyes? Yeah that must have sucked

Doesn't that mean her body is still 12?
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Is she the survivor from that vision she gave Ciel with the mystic eyes? Yeah that must have sucked
    She is. In fact, she does basically straight up say it after Shiki breaks out. Maybe I should add that.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 3rd, 2021 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    The Ritual almost succeeded. Arcueid had almost fallen into her hand, when a sixth, uninvited guest tipped the scales
    I guess the DAA CG is shown around this place? The one with a bunch of vampire silhouettes looking down at some pit. From right to left:

- Spider titty vampire that SURELY ISN'T RELATED TO ARACH

- Some guy with a top hat and a cane and what seem to be 6 "brides" following him

- Bland looking long-haired cape guy

- Weird dress genki girl/child silhouette

- Volvo

- Some sort of Walpurgisnacht-like horned abomination in the background

CG

Also, so Dr Arach was carrying Rita Rozay-en blood around, huh. Maybe she's one of those mysterious silhouettes.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 3rd, 2021 at 11:01 AM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess the DAA CG is shown around this place? The one with a bunch of vampires looking down at some pit. From right to left:

- Spider vampire that SURELY ISN'T RELATED TO ARACH

- Some guy with a top hat and a cane and 6 "brides" following him

- Long haired cape guy

- Volvo

- Some sort of Walpurgisnacht horned abomination in the background
    That CG is shown when Noel looks up on the wall after everyone is crushed actually, though it occasionally comes back during that segment.

IIRC, the part from which you quoted actually has very little in terms of CGs. It was just some abstract red background?

Blog Entries
    That CG is shown when Noel looks up on the wall after everyone is crushed actually, though it occasionally comes back during that segment.

IIRC, the part from which you quoted actually has very little in terms of CGs. It was just some abstract red background?
    Ah I meant in that section, not specifically that line. That line was interesting because there were apparently already 6 DAA in the CG, maybe one of those in the CG isn't a DAA and is the object of the ritual or whatever.

If I had to make a bet on who the meddlesome one was, I'd guess Zel
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My mind first drifted to Enhance. That said, in a meta-sense it feels like he's not important enough to have that role.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    - Some guy with a top hat and a cane and what seem to be 6 "brides" following him

CG

Also, so Dr Arach was carrying Rita Rozay-en blood around, huh. Maybe she's one of those mysterious silhouettes.

The cactus people were clearly Rozay-en since the text talked about roses sprouting from them.
    The only thing is whether it was Rita or Rita's father, since Rita's father had multiple daughters, and he was still alive during what I assume was Roa's 14th incarnation? That would fit with the tophat guy looking like a noble and having multiple women around him, but the second one looks a lot like the El-Melloi Rita design.

Also with the walls appearing out of nowhere, that sounds close to what Gothic Fort might have done, so maybe it was Cromclay's?
    Last edited by peanuts; September 3rd, 2021 at 11:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    lso with the walls appearing out of nowhere, that sounds close to what Gothic Fort might have done, so maybe it was Cromclay's?
    Probably? So Ciel may have been specifically targetting Roa's former allies, which would make a lot of sense

I also find it kinda hilarious that Arc showed up, killed Roa and let the other DAAs go.

"Nah, you guys are cool!"

The Roa disrespect knows no limits lol
    don't quote me on this

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Of course she took it personally with Roa. He's messed up her life.

Just to make sure, Touko and Beo encountered Rita Rozay-en before right?
    Also Rita from Case Files manga
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Man all the DAA have cool special ghouls. Cactus ghouls, spider ghouls, flaming ghouls...

Does Rita have the hypnotic mystic eyes too? I'm not following Case Files D:
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 3rd, 2021 at 12:01 PM.
    don't quote me on this

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    God, what the hell is that hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Croissants.

Man all the DAA have cool special ghouls. Cactus ghouls, spider ghouls, flaming ghouls...

Does Rita have the hypnotic mystic eyes too? I'm not following Case Files D:
    She doesn't show directly in Case Files, only her shadow double. It's mainly a cameo to tie up that reference in Mahoyo about Touko and Beo crashing her party in the Rail Zeppelin.

Ah I meant in that section, not specifically that line. That line was interesting because there were apparently already 6 DAA in the CG, maybe one of those in the CG isn't a DAA and is the object of the ritual or whatever.
    Thinking that since the 6th gatecrashed the party at the very end, the castle thingy might belong to one of the silhouettes instead of being an Ancestor in itself.

Yeah. So Noel was the sole survivor of Roa's rampage of her (and Ciel's) home when he was possessing Ciel as his reincarnation at that time? Who was that eastern student who suggested to RoaCiel to make a latter of corpses so that Noel and another survivor can get out of the pit? Was he a DAA?

It makes sense that Noel had a hard life since Roa fucked it up, killing everyone in her home town except her and inadvertently Ciel when Arcueid killed him. That vision that she showed to Ciel and Shiki, it's basically her back when Roa was possessing Ciel and slaughtered everyone in her home town except her and Ciel?

That last injection needle that Arach gave to her and warned her to never use, I guess Noel used it in desperation, thus becoming that hurricane of thorns where she throws herself at Ciel? Each knew Noel's body couldn't take any more strain from the injections, and when the latter took that last injection out of desperation, her body was literally blowing up in a mess of thorns. Noel asking Ciel to save her, and the latter does so by using her pilebunker on her, blowing apart her body and soul, killing her instantly and for good.

What a sad way to die for Noel. She may be a pathetic coward, but she didn't deserve that fate. Well, at least she'll rest in peace in the afterlife. I guess she only lives in Arcueid's life, considering that she dies here in Ciel's route, killed by Ciel to put her out of her misery?

RoaCiel was going to win against Arcueid until someone else intervened?
    Last edited by rnguyen1994; September 3rd, 2021 at 01:43 PM.