Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUMMARY & TRANSLATIONS] Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    *Principle
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    *Principle
    My mistake and fixed. Thanks.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    even though Vlov is DAA new comer, 200 years had passed since he became an Ancestor.

the one showed up in Ciel/Roa era must be him.

and Zaria is woman.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    even though Vlov is DAA new comer, 200 years had passed since he became an Ancestor.

the one showed up in Ciel/Roa era must be him.

and Zaria is woman.
    Fair enough. Though just to be clear, does it say when he was turned too?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, Arcueid just says "You're an Ancestor and I never heard of you before, so you've been one for 200 years tops".

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, Arcueid just says "You're an Ancestor and I never heard of you before, so you've been one for 200 years tops".
    Wait, if that were the case... Why doesn't she remember him from the Elesia incident? They were all working together then and dogpiled her right? So, if he was present, they should have met before. And the same thing with Ciel, Vlov doesn't actually recognise her, but rather the way she was fighting, resembled Roa. This is raising more and more questions.

Arc never worked with any vampires to kill Roa.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Arc never worked with any vampires to kill Roa.
    Sorry I was referring to Roa and the others dogpiling Arc not the other way around, I should have been more clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    The likeliest explanation is that he's just watching from sidelines as Arcueid killed Roa.

I'm more baffled with how Vlov didn't recognize Ciel from back then when she was Roa/Elesia.
    If he was operating on Instinct mode at the time, that might make some sense, but Freezing was specified. Which is why the nagging doubt that it was Zaria dressed similarly springs to mind.
    Last edited by Base; September 20th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    4. Holes in the ground (Roa???)
     >This is the hardest one to guess. Perhaps it is the same thing Roa did to Noel and her group in the Church, i.e, throw them into a pit and pick them out one by one to torture.
    ?
    Isnt there that flashback to Elesia in KT which claims she cut off peoples arms and legs and stuck them is a shallow hole that you couldnt escape without standing up? Maybe it got changed a little out of a need for Noel to still have her arms and legs?

- - - Updated - - -

Although it is slightly funny that amongst all the creative murders, Roa is like, IDK big hole in the ground.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I saw some alternate possibilities, so I decided to write them down. Once again left from right.

0. Roa (not present in the CG) - Holes in the ground.
    1. Vlov - Freezing
    2. Rita - Bloodroses?
    3. Ortenrosse - Doves
    4. Lord Rozay-en - Bloodroses? Holes in the ground?
    5. Agape - Spider people
    6. Chromclay (the castle-thing in the background) - Castle walls

So in this scenario, Lord Rozay-en still has the Idea Blood Rita would later inherit, and Rita is just there tagging along with him?
    There are 2 big problems with this scenario. The first is simply that on the list of the DAA we are shown, Zaria and Rita are listed together, meaning, one could infer that Rita was an ancestor already by the time Vlov usurped Zaria.
    The second problem is that we can't reliably pin the "causes of death" to Rita and Lord Rozay-en respectively. Either they are both the creators of the artworks sprouting bloodroses, or one of them has one of the other, which seems unlikely given that you'd think they'd have similar abilities.

In any case, it is a counter-example worth keeping in consideration.

The second is a variant on the one that I posted

0. Roa (not present in the CG) - Holes in the ground.
    1. Vlov - Freezing
    2. Rita - Bloodroses
    3. Ortenrosse - Doves
    4. Chromclay - Castle walls
    5. Agape - Spider people

This essentially just replaces Van-Fem with Chromclay, which is a distinct possibility. Though then we don't have a good candidate for the identity of the castle-thing in the background. Of course, there is a possibility that this is Chromclay's doing and we simply don't have enough information on him to judge it.

Personally speaking, I still believe most in the one that I posted before, and am quite skeptical especially of possibility number 1 that I listed here, but I've seen it around as a thought.

The second one is more likely. The biggest problem with what I posted before is simply that Chromclay seems like a very obvious candidate for the castlewalls thing.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 22nd, 2021 at 01:29 PM.

From my understanding, Lord Rosay-en isn't and never was an Ancestor, that's why it's said that "even some of the Ancestors are envious of him".

Ortenrosse also seems unlikely for two reason:

1. He is the representative of the Twenty-Seven, would he really associate with Roa, an heretic?

2. He is part of the League of the Age of Gods and according to Arc those guys work together.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Random question, but is Arc's Luminous Body vulnerable to Ea's anti-world/texture destroying effects?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    From my understanding, Lord Rosay-en isn't and never was an Ancestor, that's why it's said that "even some of the Ancestors are envious of him".
    例えばロズィーアン卿。愛すべき娘たちと共に吸血鬼になった男。貴族主義の最後の希望。彼の派閥は死徒社会 でも最大のものの一つとされ、その成功ぶり、その満ち足りた在り方は同じ祖たちからですら羨望の対象となっている。
    Seems pretty clear he was one of the Ancestors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    Ortenrosse also seems unlikely for two reason:

1. He is the representative of the Twenty-Seven, would he really associate with Roa, an heretic?

2. He is part of the League of the Age of Gods and according to Arc those guys work together.
    1. If we suppose that this ritual is what we assumed it to be; because it aligns with his goals. If the Aylesbury ritual does indeed require the capture of Arcueid, Roa is the perfect method of flushing her out.

2. We don't know that definitively. And even if we did, it would be assuming too much from how the League acts.

That said, I'm not entirely sold on the idea of it being Ortenrosse either, but at the same time I cannot think of any other candidates, meaning he wins by default. I would accept this objection more earnestly if you could at least bring up some sort of alternative.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 22nd, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here are some other oddities about what happened in France:

Ciel does not recognize Vlov. (It is heavily implied that Roa is the person who Vlov arrived in Souya to take revenge on. Something here is not quite adding up. What part of the picture it is that we are getting wrong I am not sure about yet though. In either case, Roa should know about Vlov, yet Ciel does not seem to. Could it be that Vlov is looking for Arach??)

Ciel does not recognize Arach's ghouls?

Ciel does not recognize Noel using Rita's abilities? (Perhaps she does? otherwise it is hard to think of why she eventually understood that Noel's Mystic Eyes were a replica).

Arcueid does not recognize Vlov. (???) >>> This is the one thing that actually could point towards it being Zaria instead, since she does know about Zaria's principle.

Arcueid still had long hair when she arrived in France to stop Roa. (Was the sixth guest Altrouge? Or has the circumstances of how Arcueid lost her hair changed from before in even more drastic ways?)

Who exactly was the sixth guest? Enhance? Altrouge? Zelretch?
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 22nd, 2021 at 03:17 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unless the old lore changed drastically, Altrouge wouldn't appear without Strout and Fina-Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Here are some other oddities about what happened in France:

Ciel does not recognize Vlov. (It is heavily implied that Roa is the person who Vlov arrived in Souya to take revenge on. Something here is not quite adding up. What part of the picture it is that we are getting wrong I am not sure about yet though. In either case, Roa should know about Vlov, yet Ciel does not seem to. Could it be that Vlov is looking for Arach??)

Ciel does not recognize Arach's ghouls?

Ciel does not recognize Noel using Rita's abilities? (Perhaps she does? otherwise it is hard to think of why she eventually understood that Noel's Mystic Eyes were a replica).

Arcueid does not recognize Vlov. (???) >>> This is the one thing that actually could point towards it being Zaria instead, since she does know about Zaria's principle.

Arcueid still had long hair when she arrived in France to stop Roa. (Was the sixth guest Altrouge? Or has the circumstances of how Arcueid lost her hair changed from before in even more drastic ways?)

Who exactly was the sixth guest? Enhance? Altrouge? Zelretch?
    I noticed all that too. With the addition that not only does Ciel not recognise Vlov, he only recognises her at the end thanks to her capabilities and not anything else.

As for the Sixth Guest, there's also Merem (or Merm) and Blackmore as potential candidates. In the old canon, they supported her as the White Princess if I remember correctly and it would help explain why Ciel became part of the Burial Agency if Merem was involved.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Wasn't Ciel taught in swordplay by a DAA? The name escapes me ATM, but they also taught Vlov I think?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I think his name is Be'ez?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Close, it's Be'ze.

wonder why did Be'ze invented that guillotine of light.

was he an anti True Ancestor?