Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUMMARY & TRANSLATIONS] Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

St. Cotominus the Easterner

That DAA Ciel got [Sword] from without killing or sealing them?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    That DAA Ciel got [Sword] from without killing or sealing them?
    Be'ze?

I doubt it. Though it is true that their name nickname was swordmonk.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Be'ze?

I doubt it. Though it is true that their name nickname was swordmonk.
    Vampire hunter has to be one of the professions with the higher risk of vampirization, too.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Vampire hunter has to be one of the professions with the higher risk of vampirization, too.
    That's true. I was mostly thinking out of a "well, can we really know?" kind of perspective.

In some ways Be'ze is the only candidate we could have as the identity for this mysterious person. Though the question is if this is even meant to be a person we are aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    That's a pretty good idea. Gives him enough time to develop a principle as well. One would imagine him training both Bloble and Ciel means he wasn't officially part of the Church after that and just picked up worthy students who went to him or sth.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd expect most high ranking DAs to be probably ex-churchies, ex-magi or assorted supernaturals I guess. Plus the occasional Sacchin.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 10th, 2021 at 02:10 PM.
    don't quote me on this

Well, dunno about the remake, but in OG even Zel didnt manage to get out of his fight with a vampire un-turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    However... Black Keys are also an unreliable weapon, like a bow and arrow, its effectiveness changing depending on the user’s skill and magical energy levels.
    「すみません、魔力でいいんですか?」
    Shiki: Sorry, you are fine with magical energy now?
    「面倒なのでもういいです。
     聖堂教会は魔術協会と反目しているので呼称にはとてもうるさいのですが、どうでもいい問題な ので」
    Ciel: It’s annoying so it’s fine.
    I guess this answers my old question about Kirei actually having normal magic circuits under the name of church propaganda and not special church circuits

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That being said, Kirei did get them quite miraculously, being from a non-mage lineage and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Do we know for sure? Wasnt Kirei a gift from
    God
    propaganda
    ? Maybe his mom had circuits?

Look, we know so little about the circumstances behind his conception that I half seriously entertain an mpreg Risei headcanon.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Im just saying, why attribute to randomness that which is unknown/unknowable

Then again i guess "God blessed Kirei with the ability to replicate miracles" could just be slang for "Yo Risei, i see you kid randomly grew circuits". But , it could also just be that "For his years of dedicated service... The church looked the other way when Risei fucked a mage"

- - - Updated - - -

Also also, we know the church thinks mages=bad but do we know their stance on just having circuits?

The idea of Risei fucking honestly does not compute. Like I mean he theoretically had to do it (in the most mundane of circumstances), but I can't get my brain to accept that for real.

Also, do we know if Kirei has a Tsukihime counterpart?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There’s no reason why he wouldn’t have one.

No reason for Caren to be deleted that badly. As it is, she can still be in the back of Mr Dawn's truck.

Also, does the Burial Agency exist in Fate worlds, or do they only exist in worlds with DAAs?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    DAs are still a thing in Fate worlds, and it's not like the Burial Agency only takes the Ancestors down.
    So I'd reckon they'll still exist there.
    burn your dread you coward

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    finally finished all routes.

now working on completing flow chart.

so I have question, how can I get the very last CG on Ciel true route?
    Last edited by AmADo VII; September 12th, 2021 at 09:22 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Seventh Scripture

English Translation Japanese Original
    It is as if a catapult; giving off sparks in 7.62mm. 7.62mmの火花を散らす投石機。
    Bullets that are of a caliber considered excessive for use on the battlefield are let loose onto the vampire. 戦場において過剰火力と言われる大口径の弾丸が吸血鬼に放たれる。
    Their power were never meant for injuring and incapacitating soldiers, something instead represented by the 8 and 9mm. 8mm、9mmに代表される、兵士を負傷させ戦闘不能にする為の暴力ではない。
    This is a modern weapon meant for vampire-slaying, calibrated for the purposes of blowing away flesh and steel. これは肉と鉄を吹き飛ばす為に調整された、吸血鬼殺しの近代兵器。
    It is known as "
    Blaze
    Death by Immolation
    ".
    名は『<焼死|ブレイズ>』。
    Executor Ciel's personal Formal Wear; split off from the Scripture that hold the Seven Causes of Death. 七つの死因を持つ聖典から分かれた、代行者シエルの専用礼装。
    Ciel: "In the name of our Lord: come forth, O Third Cause of Death." 『―――主の御名において、第三の死因よ、<来|き>よ』
    The girl chants unto herself. 少女は自らに向けて詠唱する。
    She has judged that currently, subjugation through firearms is impossible. 現状、銃器による制圧は不可能だと判断した。
    If so, then the time for blades to spark in close quarters has come! であれば、<刃|は>を散らす白兵戦の時間になる……!
    The saint's iron hammer bares its fangs. 牙を<剥|む>く聖女の鉄槌。
    Given to the girl is not armor and gun alone. 少女に与えられたものは銃と甲冑だけではない。
    Blaze
    Death by Immolation
    Sick
    Death by Illness
    Blade
    Death by Bloodloss
    Break
    Death by Collision
    Lost
    Death of Mind
    Pain
    Death by Torture
    Punish
    Death by Judgment
    <焼死|ブレイズ>。<病死|シック>。<出血死|ブレイド>。<衝突死|ブレイク>。<精|ロ><神|ス ><死|ト>。<拷|ペ><問|イ><死|ン>。<断罪死|パニッシュ>。
    As told, the Seven Causes of Death allotted to man by law. 曰く、法が人に割り振った七つの死因。
    She wields the Scripture which has had these Causes made manifest into a weapon. それを武器として結晶化したものが、彼女の持つ聖典である。
    That which she has taken in her hands is an all too crude cutter;  少女が手にした物はあまりにも無骨な裁断機。
    A pleated sword, with guillotine blades stacked atop one another, likening a centipede.  ギロチンの刃を重ねた<百足|むかで>の如き<蛇腹|じゃばら><剣|けん>。
    An enormous mass meant for crushing, bestowed the name of
    Blade
    Death by Bloodloss
    !
    『<出血死|ブレイド>』の名を<戴|いただ>いた、圧し潰す為の巨大質量―――!
    A massive gun with a blade over a meter long, used only at a time when she seriously is out to kill―as during the battle with Vlov.  ヴローヴとの戦い―――この人が本気で何かを殺す時にしか使わなかった、1メートル以上の刃を持つ巨大な 銃。
    Shiki: "......" 「―――――――」
    I know about it... ……知っている。
    Because even though I personally do not know about it, my mind still tells me exactly what kind of weapon it is: 俺が知らずともこの頭が、あの凶器がどんなモノであるかを知っている。
    The manifestation of a miracle artificially fabricated by the Holy Church. 聖堂教会が人為的に作りあげた奇跡の具現。
    Dating back a millennium from the present, they lured in one of the scarce few Phantasmal Species still roaming the earth, burning both it and the girl used as bait at the hearth. In it, they then refined the divine steel, putting together a scripture that would serve as a Conceptual Weapon. 今を<遡|さかのぼ>ること千年前、いまだ地上に残っていた稀少な幻想種をおびき寄せ、呼び水となった少女 ごと<竈|かまど>にくべ神鉄を錬成し、教典として組み上げた概念武装。
    Within it, they inscribed all-encompassing of the Causes of Death that man would surely bear. And so, through its natural frequency the divine steel chants a baptism cautioning against the Causes. そこには人間が背負うであろう死の要因があまねく記され、神鉄はその固有震動でこれを戒める洗礼を詠唱し続 ける。
    There are many scriptures that can chant, but none quite so specialized in countering prolonged life. <詠|うた>う教典は数あれど、これほど対“延命”に特化した教典はないだろう。
    It is known as the Seventh Scripture; その<名称|な>を第七聖典。
    Created by the Holy Church for the sake of demonstrating the Lord's power; a long masterless relic, never meant to see the light of day. 聖堂教会が主の威光を示す為に作りあげ、
    長く使い手不在だった門外不出の聖遺物―――
    Though it is the numerous Causes of Death given shape, the Seventh Scripture's essence lies in soul-shattering. 第七聖典は多くの死因をカタチにしたものだが、その本質は『魂砕き』にある。
    Within the doctrine of the Holy Church, the concept of cyclical reincarnation does not exist. 聖堂教会の教義には輪廻転生の概念がない。
    After death, one either goes to heaven, or to hell, depending on one's deeds in life. That is all. Under no circumstance is one to be reborn unto the earth once more. 人は死後、生前の行いによって地獄に落ちるか天上に召されるかのみ。再び地上に生まれるなどあってはならな い。
    With such a doctrine cast in its foundation, it is a Reincarnation-Censuring Scripture. アレはその教義を基に鋳造された転生批判の聖典だ。
    Punishment
    Death by Judgment
    via pile bunker.
    杭打ち機による<断罪死|パニッシュメント>。
    In being hit by it, the soul itself disperses. アレに撃たれれば、魂そのものが霧散する。
    Ciel: "It appears it was the right call that I had it moved just in case. Seven, we're commencing.
    Finish up the refit into Death by Judgment."
    「万が一に備えて、移動させておいて正解でしたね。
     ―――仕掛けますよセブン。断罪死への換装を済ませなさい」
    It initiates transformation in response to Ciel's call. シエルの呼び声に応じて、ソレは変形を開始した。
    Two firearms, one bayonet, one great-sword, one suit of armor, 二つの銃器。一つの銃剣。一つの大剣。一つの甲冑。
    and finally, one siege arbalest. そして一つの破城弩弓。
    It is a cluster of steel composed from these six armaments; 六つの武装で構成された鉄の塊。
    An Armored Anti-Vampire Vehicle, created with the
    Cornocanto
    Horn of the Unicorn
    Sacrament as its foundational structure; the true form of the Seventh Scripture.
    これこそ『<一角馬の角|コーノカント>』の秘蹟を基本骨子に作られた対吸血鬼武装車両、第七聖典の姿であ る。
    Ciel: "Composite
    Blaze
    First Cause of Death
    Blade
    Third Cause of Death
    and
    Break
    Fourth Cause of Death
    as supplemental armaments.
    Change the applied warhead from Cornocanto reactive-light to depleted uranium shells. Rewrite the text-slot from Reincarnation-Censure Texts into New Testament Angelology.
    Oh, and switch sights into manual mode. She'll notice me if it's in automatic."
    「<第|ブ><一|レ><死|イ><因|ズ>、<第|ブ><三|レ><死|イ><因|ド>、<第|ブ><四 |レ><死|イ><因|ク>を補助武装として合成。
     使用弾頭はコーノカント反応光から劣化ウラン弾に変更。テキストスロットは転生批判文から新約天使記に書 き換え。
     ああ、照準は手動形式に。自動では彼女に気付かれる」

Last edited by Petrikow; July 14th, 2022 at 05:46 PM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Nanako is truly the mvp.

hope we'll get to see her in new visual.