Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUMMARY & TRANSLATIONS] Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Well, I mean, it "died" in his place in OG Ciel true ending, so there might be a chance for it to resurface in this one during extreme situations, if there's an afterstory from this. And looks like Arach hasn't been exposed of her involvement in DA Noel incident. Not to mention Arcueid is still around. It could easily be made for a follow-up story about Executor Shiki.

Though personally, the outcome is too sad for my taste. The other heroine who died in her ending in the OG Tsukihime was Akiha, I think?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I understand, what I was trying to say was that "Nanaya Shiki" seems to be something that doesn't quite appear to have been a thing in the remake.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, it mostly wasn't a thing outside of Kohaku Route and some awesome bad ends in the original.

the 'killing chamber' one being the most chuuni/iconic one maybe, although that one where you ganked akiha was pretty close. Both involving beheading.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 5th, 2021 at 08:24 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    How tragic...still, Executor Shiki does sound kinda cool, especially if he wears a frock like Kirei's and he uses an Ash Lock/Black Keys alongside his knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gonna be that super irritatingly pedantic person who points out that you can actually get rainbows at night
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Gonna be that super irritatingly pedantic person who points out that you can actually get rainbows at night
    This is in fact what Neco-arc tells you in the Help me, Ciel-sensei corner of this ending.

This is also when she guides you to the true ending.

Did you know the music that plays during the Day 13 Ciel "inner mind" segment is called Moonbow?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Damn that's a depressing end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

jesus christ Nasu I hate you

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What a twist of the knife on the original True End

All the fanservicy endings are truly gone... you now get your pick between bittersweet and soul-crushing

What now Petri? Ya going for all bad ends, or rush into the big finale?
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 5th, 2021 at 11:08 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Well, this ending wasn't any more depressing than HF normal IMO.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Ouch my heart breaks... For the love of God Nasu, don't you dare to change Kohaku's ending later on in the remake! She deserves to be happy... Ciel though OTOH... damn... hopefully they add DLC ending or something...

I suppose the True Ending will be different.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    What a twist of the knife on the original True End

All the fanservicy endings are truly gone... you now get your pick between bittersweet and soul-crushing

What now Petri? Ya going for all bad ends, or rush into the big finale?
    I played the true ending.

You might have to wait a bit though. It's the longest chapter in the whole game, so writing it out is gonna take a little time.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I played the true ending.

You might have to wait a bit though. It's the longest chapter in the whole game, so writing it out is gonna take a little time.
    So, in the Normal Ending, Ciel sacrificed her own life (using a spell from Roa's knowledge) to revive Shiki after he killed both himself and Roa? Of course, Roa is dead for good when he kills him, so Ciel is now a human again. Shiki wakes up to see Ciel on him in a peaceful eternal sleep, signifying her death (before this, he was in an illusion of sorts?). He then brings her dead body back to her apartment, where he's confronted by Mario and his two subordinates. Mario said to Shiki to leave Ciel's body to them, not the Burial Agency. Shiki does so, thinking that Mario will give her a proper burial.

I hope Ciel was given a proper burial. Mario doesn't seem the type to desecrate a body.

Shiki then proceeds to train to become an Executor, having asked Mario to join the papacy. He swears to live out the life that Ciel sacrificed her own life to save.

Damn, that's sad, and this is her Normal Ending. I hope the True Endjng is much better and happier.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnguyen1994 View Post
    So, in the Normal Ending, Ciel sacrificed her own life (using a spell from Roa's knowledge) to revive Shiki after he killed both himself and Roa? Of course, Roa is dead for good when he kills him, so Ciel is now a human again. Shiki wakes up to see Ciel on him in a peaceful eternal sleep, signifying her death (before this, he was in an illusion of sorts?). He then brings her dead body back to her apartment, where he's confronted by Mario and his two subordinates. Mario said to Shiki to leave Ciel's body to them, not the Burial Agency. Shiki does so, thinking that Mario will give her a proper burial.

I hope Ciel was given a proper burial. Mario doesn't seem the type to desecrate a body.

Shiki then proceeds to train to become an Executor, having asked Mario to join the papacy. He swears to live out the life that Ciel sacrificed her own life to save.

Damn, that's sad, and this is her Normal Ending. I hope the True Endjng is much better and happier.
    The summary left this out but the reason Mario's holding on to her body isn't to bury it but to keep it from decomposing, because Shiki's goal in joining the Church is to figure out how to bring her back from the dead before he dies in 10 years.

G-good luck, Shiki...!

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    The summary left this out but the reason Mario's holding on to her body isn't to bury it but to keep it from decomposing, because Shiki's goal in joining the Church is to figure out how to bring her back from the dead before he dies in 10 years.

G-good luck, Shiki...!
    I suppose in this way he wants to follow Roa's advice and see a rainbow at night.

Though it seems like he's almost given up on it before it's even started from his talks with Karius. Well, I suppose "acknowledges it should be impossible" is the more apt way of putting it.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 5th, 2021 at 02:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    If love can bullshit you through all the way to Avalon, how hard can be a mere resurrection in a world full of undead?

can tohno kill death

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I suppose in this way he wants to follow Roa's advice and see a rainbow at night.

Though it seems like he's almost given up on it before it's even started from his talks with Karius. Well, I suppose "acknowledges it should be impossible" is the more apt way of putting it.
    I see. We don't know if Shiki was actually successful in reviving Ciel from the dead, and Mario is holding onto her body to stop it from decomposing.

However, Shiki has less than 10 years to find a way to revive Ciel before he himself dies. Seeing a rainbow at night, but will Shiki actually see it? I just hope so, but the situation seems quite grim. Shiki acknowledges that reviving someone should be impossible, but he's going to try. Will he be successful? I guess we'll never know since the Normal Ending stops when Shiki enters the car with Karius. What do you guys think?