Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1520232425

Thread: [SUMMARY & TRANSLATIONS] Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I considered that as well but I thought maybe in CM's case it referred to being the original one of the TAs. Since that seemed to be the context it was used in. Though it's been a while. After all CM taught the TA the method for birthing Arc, so who knows how that works.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    宙の理 vs 星の理. Unfortunately they didn't even say anything particularly interesting in Arc's FGO line for Ryougi(s) or acknowledge MBAACC but I guess that isn't surprising since Ryougi's guest inclusion in MBAACC was pretty much fanservice/movie promotion. She obviously meant another main heroine like herself!
    She's also not God as she can't do anything to him since he's not alive or dead and so on. I also think the origin angle was shot down pretty early in AE's story. AE form seems to just be Arc as her ideal TA self whose expected to fill all these bullshit titles and positions like Daddy wanted. But yeah the earth is probably special.

JP Friend Code
    "By her <insert infodump> nature, her class was decided. Original One, Ultimate One, Archetype are just false titles. She is Beast <insert number here>, one of the Evils of Humanity."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Good thing we have Grand Berserker DEATH on the job.

FGO profile for Arcueid pretty much confirms that Archetype Earth is not a Ultimate One. Not yet. Once she becomes an ultimate one though its implied she would be even stronger. The Ultimate One of the Moon may be weaker but I doubt thats true for all the Ultimate Ones. The Ultimate One of Venus or Mars might be just as Strong and I highly doubt Archetype Earth would be stronger than Type Jupiter, the planet that is essentially a failed star.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Was it ever somewhere stated access to the root involves multiple pathways? In MBAA Ryougi is suggested to be some sort of manifestation of humanity or at least acting in behalf of it and Archetype considers her a peer of some sorts, same for Ryougi who explicitly says she isn't there acting as a counter guardian, but rather in order to kill someone of the "same kind" as her, which we later see wasn't Tohno. In what way is AE and Ryougi even remotely similar? They seem literal opposites. But I think it makes sense if we consider other points.

Maybe even the idea of God is fundamentally a human construct/concept, so even if Void's abilities includes the idea/capabilities of God, it's still part of the human collective consciousness. And that doesn't give her the perspective of a different lifeform like a planet. Hence her being below Arc in power comparisons.
    The idea that there are still things that are beyond human understanding seems to be hammered down lately, and that includes the nature and abilities of celestial bodies.

Also, I'm still of the belief Archetype is greater than Type as a concept. Does anyone else think this is looking more likely than ever now?
    Every instance we've seen of Archetype being used it clearly refers to a very primordial existence, maybe THE most primordial, hence Original One. For ORT the furigana used is different since it's Ultimate One (extreme single-species), while for Archetype is Ultimate One (Original One). The thing is I don't think there's ever been anything suggesting Types are anything other than the strongest existence on their planet (the strongest of the strongest species) that has taken on the will of that planet as opposed to being literally the planet's soul itself like Archetype is.
    The energy readings of the celestial egg are also so astronomically high and beyond anything else in TM works I have a hard time swallowing the possibility of every other planet being a peer in that regard. The energy that later makes up the light body was stated to be compressed to planck length, that's literally an hyper massive planck star. For reference if the sun collapsed to a planck star it would retain it's mass yet it's size would be as big as an atom. The volume of energy stated to be compressed in that scene was stated to be 200 meters. That's orders of magnitude greater than trillions of solar masses. Far beyond any feat or claim we've seen.
    And please don't say Nasu doesn't know what he's talking about, because that's an awful argument and even I can learn this doing a bit of research on the internet.

But it makes sense because the celestial egg scene seems to hint at something relating to the creation of the universe and I was thinking what if the method the TA used to birth Arc was related to the origin awakening concept? This explains the parallels to Ryougi and it explains the concept/title of Archetype. This idea was teased in AE's route, but she denied that Arc had been subjected to it because "they have both been the same since the very beginning", so maybe it is close to the same situation as with Ryougi/Void in that she was born "awakened" from birth.

Sorry about the long post. I wanted to put my thoughts somewhere. Feel free to disagree or share something that might support this.
    Also where did you find the info that states the energy is compressed to planck's constant?
    Last edited by BlackAion; December 18th, 2022 at 12:50 PM.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of getting a title. What makes you think she would be stronger as a result of a title?

Arcueid is the strongest until explicitly stated otherwise for the simple fact her Principle literally allows her to store and manipulate energy at planck density, which is the highest possible point energy itself can reach. Even if a Type from other planet (and this is a big IF) had the same ability they would be at the very most on the same level.
    But as far as the magical world is concerned the strongest existence is both small and massive and we know you cannot get better than Arcueid when it comes to that concept. It's probably not even achievable in theory, let alone in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAion View Post
    Also where did you find the info that states the energy is compressed to planck's constant?
    When the Luminary is forming the narration states all energy is compressed to 10 to the negative 35 meters as a result of her Principle. We saw how this works in Ciel's route earlier even when the sheer mass of energy inside her was warping space and gravity, something we have never seen from an individual in TM works to date.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Nah, I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of getting a title. What makes you think she would be stronger as a result of a title?

Arcueid is the strongest until explicitly stated otherwise for the simple fact her Principle literally allows her to store and manipulate energy at planck density, which is the highest possible point energy itself can reach. Even if a Type from other planet (and this is a big IF) had the same ability they would be at the very most on the same level.
    But as far as the magical world is concerned the strongest existence is both small and massive and we know you cannot get better than Arcueid when it comes to that concept. It's probably not even achievable in theory, let alone in practice.

When the Luminary is forming the narration states all energy is compressed to 10 to the negative 35 meters as a result of her Principle. We saw how this works in Ciel's route earlier even when the sheer mass of energy inside her was warping space and gravity, something we have never seen from an individual in TM works to date.
    Yeah you might be right about getting the title. Her FGO profile said that her skill has an Ultimate One gives her backup from the planet but then I remembered thats a shackling of power not an enabler. I probably misread it.

However she does share the title of Strongest with her sister which is why she isnt a Type just yet. And I'm willing to believe the other Types are on the same level as Arcueid.

Yeah, Altrouge is relative enough to her to compete her for the title. But that doesn't take away from Arcueid's power, just means Altrouge is somehow on a relative level.
    Who knows what's the deal with Types from other celestial bodies. Maybe wait for LB7 for some more lore on Types, if they provide any.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Also the part where Shiki is running through the forest and is running out of oxygen because the plants consume too much oxygen, I dont think thats a mistranslation. Plants do actually use oxygen when they do respiration, and since photosynthesis wasnt possible it would make sense that the plants would be consuming oxygen. I know its a shocker to me too but I looked it up and it turns out its an actual thing. Who woulda thought?

Last edited by BlackAion; December 18th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.