Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primate Murder in Remake (some spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I read Part 1 of LB6 and it was le funny Shirou x Saber jokes, and meaningless fights.
    10 minutes later

Also I didn't read LB6 post Part 1 anyway. But knowing Nasu the only reason for Shirou to be there is to clap.
    Please shut up mane. How can you call so much shit on a story when you only, and supposedly, read 20% of it?
    “The only person who can sympathize you and understands you, is you. So be good to yourself.”

"Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?"

Quote Originally Posted by MelWeeb View Post
    10 minutes later

Please shut up mane. How can you call so much shit on a story when you only, and supposedly, read 20% of it?
    "Cosmos Denial" spoiler is enough.

Imagine TsukiRe with Ciel being dead or cucked in her single ending (another one removed)? It would be bad game, when both Arc and Ciel only have bad endings.

I don't care that much about Muramasa, unlike Daybit. I just stated what that "cuck" meme was about.

Don't call out his obvious bait, that's literally what he wants. Just laugh at him instead like the rest of us :D

Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    Don't call out his obvious bait, that's literally what he wants. Just laugh at him instead like the rest of us
    Yeah, he really overdid this, he is 100% a troll.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Don't call out his obvious bait, that's literally what he wants. Just laugh at him instead like the rest of us
    Someone needs to be sacrificed so the bait can continue, and everyone else can laugh about it. It just happens I am strong enough to withstand the aftershock of the bait, and so I have been chosen as the sacrifice.
    “The only person who can sympathize you and understands you, is you. So be good to yourself.”

"Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?"

Not really, I am being 100% serious there.

I am not baiting.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    You mean unlike the previous three threads, where he was subtle and there was any doubt about him being a troll whatsoever?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    more like daybait
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    "Cosmos Denial" spoiler is enough.

Imagine TsukiRe with Ciel being dead or cucked in her single ending (another one removed)? It would be bad game, when both Arc and Ciel only have bad endings.

I don't care that much about Muramasa, unlike Daybit. I just stated what that "cuck" meme was about.
    The Lostbelt had to be erased for a very specific reason, and we could have taken people with us but Mr. Pretender said "no no." Please read the story and make more convincing baits.
    Ciel has 2 endings, a good and the true one. Only Arcueid has 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You mean unlike the previous three threads, where he was subtle and there was any doubt about him being a troll whatsoever?
    I was still split on 75% troll - 25% insane.

Quote Originally Posted by MelWeeb View Post
    The Lostbelt had to be erased for a very specific reason, and we could have taken people with us but Mr. Pretender said "no no." Please read the story and make more convincing baits.
    Ciel has 2 endings, a good and the true one. Only Arcueid has 1.
    I know that Ciel has 2 endings.
    I meant imagine if Tsuki would have just 1 Ciel ending and she would be dead or cucked there.
    It would be bad story. Since Arc ending is her returning to castle forever, and Ciel's would be bad too.
    Real TsukiR isn't bad story. That's the point.

See? Trying too hard.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    In past threads I was unsure on whether he was just a shitposter or legit insane. In this one he seems to be just a shitposter.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    It would be really afwul, bad taste and disrespect to the players, that's why it should never happen.
    It should be either Guda living alone in the ends, of player having a choice between set of servants (like Servant Endings in Fate/Extra CCC).
    Or heroic sacrifice ending, which would still be better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

End of CCC isn't retcon, since it's different Hakuno technically.
    The Extra Hakuno still returned to the place of CCC "start" and died, the copy goes on travels with Servants or Sakura.
    I'm going to give you 10 more posts to further differentiate yourself from users Daybit and thessaliah (Fake). This means continuing to post about things other than the following: "lb6 bad", "nasu bad", "shipping", "cuckolding", and "many people say this *posts irrelevant link*". DAA talk is allowed.
    You were doing so well bro.

I am not a shitposter at all.