Digimon Ghost Game Episode 9: Not a whole lot to say today as it felt like a bunch happened yet at the same time not much simultaneously. The whole "time skipping" thing felt well executed in the moment but kinda didn't go anywhere afterwards? Like, I was expecting something along the lines of either Hiro's mounting stress and fear causing Gammamon to Dark Evolve or for Hiro to find some way to beat it since he's portrayed as being intelligent and finding ways around Digimon's attacks. We *finally* get some explanations surrounding the inconsistent "Ghost" nature of Digimon's materialisation although I don't see what was so spoiler-y about that that they couldn't just say it in the interview. Seeing Bokomon again was a nice surprise and I definitely prefer that to the more obvious Agumon Hakase. Felt pretty dumb of Ruli and company to just leave Hiro who is having strange problems but I did like that Angoramon immediately assumed Hiro was in danger as soon as the Digital Field appeared. "Gulus" appeared once again out of Gammamon just to remind us that he's there really. I definitely think Clockmon should have died here as it would have shown a consequence of tapping into Gulus and how Digimon fights are not a game - as it stands, befriending Clockmon was ultra cringe.

Next week is Kiyoshiro's time to shine and will we finally get to see one of the other hero's Evolutions?