Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsukihime Tsuushin R - Nasu Kinoko's Arcueid Route Memo

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    There are some obvious flags for far side stuff in the first 2 days, even for Sacchin. So it's likely there'll be some save file sharing.

I'd say kinda like the FSN digital re-release that had each route as a seperate game? You could even see save files from the other routes but it wouldn't let you access them if they were past the first 3 days.
    burn your dread you coward

I hope we get something like this for Ciel's route in the future, because it's super interesting to see Nasu's reflection on his own work and I'd love more.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Probably something like Tom said so they can sell us a third game complete edition that the save can utilize for every route.
    There are definitely early RG flags but I'm really interested in Mio stopping Shiki from entering the alleyway. I bet that's going to lead to something else entirely and not RG routes.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Well the Far Side options are missing in this version, so maybe the Far Side version of the game will remove the Near Side choices and just fully/only have Far Side choices? I know the Switch can detect other games save data and read it, but I'm not sure if the PS4/PS5 have that capability I've never seen it used.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    PS at least has the ability to detect saves from other games and give you in game stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Should we take that as Mahoyo is a Tsuki world and KnK is a Fate world? Or just Nu-Arc still cant beat Gil.
    I think KNK just has Void Shiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimaximus View Post
    I think KNK just has Void Shiki.
    Void Shiki was ranked below OG Arc by Nasu in Comptiq 2007-05 issue, and given the lack of new KnK content there is not much grounds to say this has been retconned. Probably what Leftovers said; Arc is simply not part of the Fate settings despite her fanservice additions. She is only part of the Tsukihime/Mahoyo setting.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III