Thread: [Luwen Workshop] Fate Empire of Dirt english translation is OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar

[Luwen Workshop] Fate Empire of Dirt english translation is OUT

Fate/ Empire of Dirt

The City of The Pyramids is heading for ruin,
    and the power of the seven servants are needed in order to prevent it.
    A magician makes a pact with the queen of the Shadow Kingdom, and challenges fate.
    The Holy Grail War to destroy the holy grail has begun

Screenshots:

Buy the game here!!!
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...ce=vndb.org%2F

Download the English Patch here!!!!
    ****************************file/d/1fUJ...he4Zrd4DY/view

Credit to Grim9888
    Visit his twitter here!
    https://twitter.com/grim9888

And don't forget to thank Luwen Workshop too for making an awesome fangame!
    Visit their twitter here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://twitter.com/LuwenWorkshop

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; November 23rd, 2021 at 03:44 PM.

I'm suprised no one has commented on this. Anyone else as hyped that this got a translation as I am?

Blog Entries
    Was interested at first, since I thought it was a visual novel only. Now that I realize it's got all this RPG stuff in it as well, personally I'm going to pass, thanks.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

I'm curious as to why? The game is still mostly VN with only a little rpg stuff. Also there is no exp system so no grinding

Edit: As it turns out you can get an item that instantly defeats any enemy in the game making battles optional.
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; December 24th, 2021 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I'm curious as to why? The game is still mostly VN with only a little rpg stuff. Also there is no exp system so no grinding

Edit: As it turns out you can get an item that instantly defeats any enemy in the game making battles optional.
    I have interested in the game,too.

The idea about RPG game is good, follow me.
    But I have to read Case File and TsukihimeR at first. - -'

No matter what. Thank you for your hard work. I certainly will try the game later. Don't give up.

Thanks bro. I have been slowly working my way though this as well and it has been quite a ride. Battles are hard too, which is why I recommend using the instant win item if you don't want to go thorough the trouble.

This look like it might be pretty good. It seems somewhat rare for there to be a type moon fan game like this so for that alone I want to give it a shot.

So as you guys know they released the Add-on for Fate/Empire of Dirt called Made in Heaven As of this moment, it is not translated but Grim9888 posted this on his twitter.

Happy Valentine's Day, guys! Big post here, as it’s been a while, but as I said: I have some updates to report, starting with a literal one. Luwen Workshop has just released another patch (v1.12) for FEOD alongside the first patch for Made in Heaven (v1.1)! Luwen has also posted that v1.12 is probably the last patch for the FEOD base game, while any future patches will likely only address the new content in the MIH story. I will be working to optimize and update the FEOD patch for v1.12 ASAP. Now, if you’re reading this, I assume you have an active interest in these games, as I do (obviously). So believe me when I say I translated FEOD simply because I desired to play it comfortably. It was a pain in the ass but I don’t regret it. That said... Translating before it's complete, therefore having to return to what I consider a finished project due to the (quality yet) unrelenting patches is awful. With each update, it all needs checking: It’s just a bit of a song & dance. Point being, I’d rather not deal with that situation again, which leads me to what many have asked about; Made in Heaven. First the basics: I've confirmed that it’s still possible for me to translate its files, meaning it can be done the same way as FEOD. But I’m not saying I’m doing it. Yet. Despite being akin to an “add-on”, MIH is not a small project. Upon launch, it's already ~1/2 the work of FEOD. And a LOT of files from the base game have been updated, and used in MIH. So previous files may not be compatible. And again, I really don’t enjoy optimizing patches in real-time, I’m sorry guys, but here’s the plan: I’ll keep the FEOD patch up to date and post occasionally while pestering Luwen Workshop about official translations as they continue updating MIH. But if all else fails, and MIH nears its final form with no definitive proof of a translation in sight, yeah, I’ll translate it just the way I did FEOD. And I might see about some other ideas in the meantime. Whew, that’s all for now. Until next time, guys!
    So basically he's waiting for all the updates to be released before he begins translating. I can't wait. I want to see Kiara, nightengale and Liu Xiu in action since I felt let down that I couldn't recruit them in the first game.

Update:

After a year of waiting Grim9888 has begun translation the DLC

hopefully it doesn't take too long
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; April 24th, 2023 at 12:51 PM.