Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Halloween Rising! ~The Sandstorm Queen and the Apostle of Darkness~

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, they're finally rerunning GudaGuda5? Guess I can spend that FP now to max out Nobukatsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    With this event wrapping up, and the next one (albeit it a rerun) already announced. I was thinking of making a new thread.

Does anyone have any feedback, specifically of what they'd want in the opening post. I'm probably not going to bother posting summaries this time around, as this event is already fairly well-known, what with it being a rerun and all, but other things I can definitely contribute.

If you have any ideas, feel free to share.
    Just my two cents, but I think there's no need to make a thread for reruns which people are already familiar with. Not much new stuff, and people tend to discuss them in general thread anyway.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Just my two cents, but I think there's no need to make a thread for reruns which people are already familiar with. Not much new stuff, and people tend to discuss them in general thread anyway.
    I see.

Well, for what it's worth I'm still going to make the thread! I'm not sure exactly how it will turn out, but we'll give it a try and see what happens.

(For the record: Making threads for specialized discussion is the point. 'People will discuss is in the GD thread anyways' is sort of a given, and it doesn't matter. The point is to create more avenues to talk overall)

If you want a recommendation, I suggest you make a special section in the new thread to indicate the differences between the first run and this rerun. For example, some people said that we will have Nobukatsu coins in the shop, and that we will have 2 free daily FP 10-rolls instead of one during this event. Not sure if raids will also change mats but if they do it would be nice to point out too (though if they don't change, this event is DEADEND).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If you want a recommendation, I suggest you make a special section in the new thread to indicate the differences between the first run and this rerun. For example, some people said that we will have Nobukatsu coins in the shop, and that we will have 2 free daily FP 10-rolls instead of one during this event. Not sure if raids will also change mats but if they do it would be nice to point out too (though if they don't change, this event is DEADEND).
    Sure, I'll see what I can do.