Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: (Bi)Monthly Rework-a-Servant Contest

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Do I even have anyone...? I could post that chad Rider that I was going to put in F\lc before I settled on Kublai...
    I mean... If anything, you can always make a seasonal alt of a Servant of your own that has divinity. It's never too much
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, wonderful. I can finally use the design I had for a cannon servant alt! Now, do I have any older sheets with divinity that could be options…
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can also just remake a canon servant that wasnt done how you think they shouldve been.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Her beauty lit a flame.
    It was intended to warm the heart of her beloved Emperor. But it ignited torches and and fanned the flames of rebellion. It was snuffed out, but the sparks lived on in history.
    And even a spark can grow into a Calamitous Sun.

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

"Yuyu-chan is here~"

_F_O_R_E_I_G_N_E_R_
    Beautiful Flame of Ruin

= Yang Guifei =

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension

Class Foreigner
    Alternative Classes Gatekeeper
    True Name Yang Guifei
    Aliases Yang Yuhuan, Yuyu, Calamity Shine
    Origin China, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight 155cm/45kg
    Alignment Chaotic Good
    Attribute Human, Xian

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    D C D A D

Likes singing, her husband, lychees, onsen
    Dislikes Anti-Hedonists, ice cream
    Talent performing, bewitching
    Natural Enemy Wu Zetian, Foreigners
    Armament flutes, pipas, blueish flames
    Catalyst a jade flute and a candle

Foreigner constantly emits heat. With enough time, any pool becomes an onsen with her in it. The heat production also burns calories fast, making her slimmer than she should be.
    She does keep her thicc legs, though.

══════════╣ Class Skills ╠══════════
    Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain EX
    From the beyond.
    Her beauty was almost inhuman, but now her very existence approaches the level of the most beautiful flame emitted from a blue raging sun.

Divinity B
    The touch of something divine.
    To reach the star where her husband is dwelling, she must ascend beyond the realm of Earth and its mortal inhabitants.

Magic Resistance D
    Foreigner was once a taoist nun and became a Xian at the end. She was buried in purple blankets and loads of mystical perfume, syncretizing her body with the Purple Forbidden Enclosure. All of these factors would contribute to a decent rank in this Skill, but all of them are slowly burned away by the Outer God to remove her earthly bindings.

═════════╣ Personal Skills ╠═════════
    Personal Skills

Embodiment of Three Thousand Affections A+
    She shared her space with thousands of others like her, but she shines the brightest. Foreigner receives the full affection like the brightest star in a heaven of despair and takes away the light of those that stand in her shadow. Those lights take shape into something atrociously beautiful serving her.

Ruinous Beauty A
    Yang Guifei’s inevitable fate. Great beauty that will corrode, ruin, and destroy the nation.
    Her warm body and bright smile could only lead to destruction, like the embrace of a conflagration. A flame that deserved and needed attention, but also took away from the wildfire blazing behind their backs.

Sun of a Calamitous Star A
    The undying candle. Her smile is the light, her dance is the flickering, her song is the heat, and her perfume is the smoke. Even in a maelstrom of chaos, she continues her performance, shining away, undying. She will never stop, not until her wish is fulfilled. Her melody has to reach the stars, even further if need be, just so he can hear her again. Her flute and pipa play sounds that transmit her love and the rage of her sun Outside the Domain, allowing her to deal more damage to those also connected to something beyond.

════════╣ Noble Phantasm ╠════════
    Noble Phantasm

Geishou'ui Hiyokurenri
    Melody of Eternal Love

"Imperial edict.
    High Priest of Mount Penglai. Yang Taizhen is departing.
    The Purple Forbidden Enclosure, bring here the troops of the Feathered Forest who release the emperor of the North Gate of the Military Camp.
    Ia, ph'nglui mglw'nafh Fomalhaut n'gha-ghaa naf'lthag!
    『 Raiments of Feathers and Rainbow, Til Death Do Us Part 』!!!"

Marital Vows of Rainbow Skirts and Feather Robes was a popular song during the reign of Foreigner's husband, Emperor Xuanzong. The emperor composed the melody himself and his beloved consort would often be seen dancing to it in extravagant garments. The sounds of her soft robes and the clinking of polished gold and precious jade adorning them as she danced before him would bring much joy.

Foreigner's beauty and the love she received are syncretized with the distorted concept of humanity's fascination with fire. Evolution ingrained in us awe for flickering fire. Only with that trait could we have developed into the dominating species on the planet.
    Yang Guifei transforms into what is perceived as a 'beautiful flame', a miniature form of Fomalhaut. With a skirt of radiant flames and
    glaring robes of unquenching heat, Foreigner performs a colorful inferno. Those who perceive her form must resist her unquantifiable beauty that targets our instincts, distinct from lust itself, reaching even those that can resist her natural beauty. Due to her own anecdote, royalty and military commanders are affected more strongly. Her dance ignites the battlefield and onlookers are lit up like candles to decorate her stunning performance. Even if you survive this spectacle, her beauty is burned into your eyes.
    It is classified as Anti-Fortress due to her goal. It is not her goal to burn an army, but to find her husband. For that, she needs to open the
    Fomalhaut
    Northern Gate of the Military Camp
    in which her love resides. As such, if the owner of a Fortress Noble Phantasm is awed by her performance, they unconsciously open their gate to receive her affection. If she ever falls to the schemes of the Outer God, and not enough people can resist her, then the gate to the collective unconscious could open through this Noble Phantasm. Then, a new sun will rise over the world in which Yang Guifei and her kind can enjoy all pleasures on earth until everything in it is slowly burned away

══════════╣ Background ╠══════════
    Background

The beautiful imperial concubine whose beauty inflamed the rebellion in the Tang Empire and was said to be the very cause of the dynasty's ultimate downfall. She is a Foreigner who can at one moment seem the charming girl next door, and the next seem a bewitching princess clamoring for attention. Within her body burns the fire of a malignant god who dwells in the stars...

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    short and basic sheet for the most beautiful Foreigner in the game. the original lacked a bit of "Why her?" so I reasoned for myself. But i leave the rest of her character the same, because she is cute anyways and I can not make her better there.
    MR is a new skill for her, just to add more of her backstory outside of just being a ruinous beauty.
    first skill: alludes to her being the star concubine in the harem, Fomalhaut being the brightest star in a pretty dark part of the sky, and explaining why the fire vampires are with her.
    second and third further liken her to a flame, but the third adds that Cthuga hates the outer gods for imprisoning them. Thats also the reason why she is Chaotic Good: she is dangerous, but also dangerous to them and helps humanity as long she does not realize her "love" on Fomalhaut is not the Emperor, but the Outer God. So i added extra damage to Foreigners and others with EotD skills.
    NP is basically the same concept, just added with more flavor and motivation of the outer god. The Gate thing is Fomalhauts Chinese name and to further tie back to her illusion that her husband waits there.
    Her Gatekeeper variant is also inspired just by that, but you can imagine her in a way similar to pinetree's excellent Yibb Tsill Watcher. She would lead the Master into depravity and guide them to become a follower of Cthuga, a new Foreigner.

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't planning to do this contest.
    I was planning to do other things instead.
    So I really "shouldn't" be doing this.
    But then I, in my "infinite wisdom", checked this thread, saw the prompt, and then my mind wandered and this idea formed and Servant brainrot struck again.
    siiiighhhh...
    But it's fine. I had fun with this. Why? Because this is my first attempt at a joke Servant.
    And by joke Servant, I mean "i attempt to make a joke but there's a chance it's only funny for me because i made it really stupid on purpose".
    And also I probably missed lore or something, idk.
    Either way, hope you have fun with it even if it's accidentally a mess.

Another summer, another event, another chance to hope for a Summer alt to her Saint Graph...

But as the days passed, and the Masters grinded, and rolled, and enjoyed the story of yet another year of sun and smiles...

It was yet another year without a Swimsuit version...

Yet another year of being left in the backline...

And yet another year of being ignored by Lasengle...

"Fufufu... You think I'll ignore this slight against me? Well, if that's the case...then I shall be the most 'Anti-Summer' Summer Servant there ever was!"BOND 1Another summer event. Exactly as timed.

And just as timed, there was yet another Singularity to deal with for the season.

You were pretty confident you could deal with it.

Oh sure, you knew there would still be caught off guard, you were still human after all even after experiencing so many events, both seasonal and not-so-seasonal. But you had many Servants on your side, and most importantly many Summer Servants.

Even on the off-chance the Singularity only allowed a certain type of Servant, you were guaranteed to at least bring Summer Servants with you.

It was a Summer Singularity after all.

And yet...when you and your Servants arrived in the Singularity...

You couldn't help but notice something was...off...

BOND 2It was a beach. That wasn't new.

What was new was...

...there was nothing new.

It looked to be a perfectly normal beach.

There were people sunbathing and relaxing, kid swimming and playing, and couples kissing and cuddling.

There had to be something underneath it all...

And it happened the moment Summer Ilya tried to look around.

SLAM!

"Aaahhh!" the girl said, barely managing to dodge a blow meant for her, kicking up a large cloud of a sand.

"What was that?!"

"How come we didn't notice it?!"

"Fufufu...because that is the power...of the beast of the jungle."

"!"

The sand cleared.

Everyone gasped.

"Hello...Master."

BOND 3Class: Avenger
    Other Eligible Classes: Lancer, Caster
    True Name: Jaguar Warrior (Summer...?)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil(?)
    Origin: Central American mythology
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: 5'4'' / 165cm,
    Weight: ??? lbs / ??? kg
    Traits: Divine, Female, Servant, Pseudo-Servant, Animal Characteristics Servant, Hominidae, Humanoid, Living Human, Wild Beast, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:
    STR:
    C
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: E++
    LCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills
    Avenger C
    An Avenger never forgives. Every slight and grudge against them is just simply adding to their own. It is easy to give into hatred and resentment after all. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage as a result.

Yet what kind of grudge could she have to become an Avenger...?

Oblivion Correction B
    An Avenger never forgets. Even when people do, an Avenger never will, for the moment they forget, their grudge will be lost, and thus their very existence.

Yet what kind of memories could she have that cannot let go of them...?

Self Replenishing (Mana) B
    An Avenger never forestalls. They will keep going and going, no matter the obstacles or damage to their self, until they achieve their goal: of avenging their grudge.

Yet what kind of goal does she have that she would push herself so much for...?

Personal Skills
    Jaguar Idol A
    A jaguar is imposing. A jaguar is fierce. And a jaguar is cute! But most importantly, a jaguar is sacred. So she is most definitely divine.

Jaguar-no-jutsu A
    A jaguar is a predator that can hide from their prey, its movements swift and quiet and its pelt matching with its environment. It seems this jaguar has made her new home on the beach and thus not only has complete camoflage in it, but gains power from being in her new "home turf"...

BOND 4A familiar paw-tipped staff held by a familiar Divine Spirit. However, the look she had was not so familiar. She still had her signatuee bright orange look, but instead of the "jaguar" onesie she usually wore, it was suit, exactly the kind a businessman would wear, complete with dress shoes, waistcoat and neck tie. The only thing offsetting the look were the orange tinted sunglasses perched on her forehead and "jaguar" ears behind them.

At least, that was what you're supposed to be seeing. Except...

"Wait. If you're supposed to be an alt, why does your art still use your Lancer form?!"

"Because there was no other fanart of me! Yet another slight on me I will correct when I'm done!"

"What?"

"What?"

An awkward silence.

Until it was broken.

"Okay, I think that's enough," EMIYA said. "Seriously, what are you doing? How did you get here before us?" Sharper, he added, "And why are you here before us?"

The Psuedo-Servant smirked. "Fufufu... I just wanted to give a little 'howdy' to you all! Why? Well... Fufufu... You'll have to find out the rest for yourself! For I, the Jaguar Warrior..." With a dramatic pose and point with her staff, she said, "...need you to do a Summer-Off!"

"...a what?"

BOND 5Jaguar Master Hands A+
    A jaguar's hands are nimble. So anything they can get their paws on, they can use it to make the terrain to their advantage! ...They're still paws though, so it will take a while. Apparently her Summer version is specifically able to make buildings related to jaguars, so long as the materials she uses have "summer" traits and she destroys it first, to uses its fundamental pieces to make something new.
    It turned out, this "Summer-Off" Jaguar Warrior wanted was simply seeing who could do "summer activities" the best. Which meant doing things like "win at beach sport tournaments", "take the best travel photos" and "determine the Strongest Summer Servant", among other things, as an Alter Ego Servant of her,
    Heart of the Mountain
    Tepeyollotl
    , held the Holy Grail. And the only way to get to her was to defeat all the "Summer-Offs" that she has placed before her.

It was simple enough. And plenty of your Servants were more than happy to participate in these events.

But you still couldn't shake the feeling something was off...

"Maybe it's the fact Summer Events should be longer than that summary...?"

"No no, it has to be short or we'll ruin the flow of the sheet!"

"Oh! Right! Sorry, Senpai!"

Ahem. Anyways, where were you...?

Ah yes.

"Why are you wearing a business suit?" you said to Jaguar Warrior on a whim, finding her attire odd for a Summer Servant.

"Because a yakuza is only seriously when taking off their clothes. So wearing one means I'm at my least serious!"
    Way of the Jaguar E
    A jaguar's way is a jaguar's own! It might come off as odd to others, but that is what makes a jaguar a jaguar. That doesn't mean this jaguar isn't against other ways of course. Hating the rain for being rain, for instance, would be the same as hating a jaguar for being a jaguar. ...That doesn't mean she will always understand or be understood...but at least she's trying!

That felt like the kind of explanation fit for the eccentric and passionate Servant.

And yet...

And yet...

You knew she was lying.

EMIYA noticed it first, and many of the other, more astute, Summer Servants did too.

She was an Avenger class, and while a calm Avenger wasn't anything new...

...an Avenger who has yet to make any mention of what her grudge was.

So something was up.

And you were willing to spring the trap.

BOND 6So they went ahead and defeated
    Heart of the Mountain
    Tepeyollotl
    . With her defeat, the Grail was out of her hands. However, the moment it was free...

"Mwahahaha! The Grail is mine!" Jaguar Warrior said, grabbing hold of it before Mash could store it as usual.

But you expected that.

"Everyone! Now!"

As you commanded, everyone jumped on Jaguar Warrior in hopes of getting her before she used the Grail for her purposes.

Unfortunately...

"Fufufu... Don't underestimate me just because my Lancer version is lower tiered than all of you!"

CEO of Jaguar Tourist Trap A
    A jaguar is made to be the perfect predator for its home. So what is the perfect predator for "Summer"? A shady owner of a tourist trap! So of course the attacks of any and all "Summer Servants" have little effect on her, while hers have more power against them. Not to mention that she had a couple of skills any good tourist trap owner needed to be successful.
    ...you weren't able to sequence break and prevent the final boss of this Singularity, with Jaguar Warrior having everything she needed to survive in any Summer environment.

The Summer Servants with you had little effect on her, while the ones who weren't had to deal with her evasive movements.

Movements that lasted long enough for her to absorb the Grail.

"She ate it?!"

Okay it was more like that, but "eating" wasn't as dramatic.

Either way...

"Everyone! Get ready!"

"Oh ho ho. Prepare yourselves as much as you want...there's no way any of you will survive this!"

BOND 7
    Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco
    Summer Time Destroyer
    Destroy the Old and Place the New

Source
    Type: Anti-Summer

What Jaguar Warrior has been building up to, her solution to destroy summer: replace it with her own realm.

She had once attempted to take over Quetzalcoatl's rule, as her eternal rival. And while the Feathered Serpent burned her treasures as she fled so that Tezcatlipoca wouldn't have a complete victory, the god still succeeded in the end and took over her place, creating the Sixth Heaven.

And now, Jaguar Warrior shall reneact the same for the sake of her vengeance against "Summer".

Upon gathering enough magical energy and activating its True Name, Jaguar Warrior begins spreading what was once her domain,
    Dark Green Realm
    Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco
    , by destroying what is in front of her as a goddess of war. Sands turn into mud, day turns to night, and buildings turn into the great trees of the jungle. The more she turns into her realm, the more power she gets, just as Servants summoned in their home countries and such gaining massive boons from being in their "home turf" and "main place of worship". Luckily, she cannot change Servants to become part of her realm because of them being vessels for Heroic Spirits and so on, but any she encounters will take massive damage from her blows should they not avoid her reforming the world around her. Summer Servants in particular will take especially hard damage thanks to the Noble Phantasm's "Anti-Summer" trait.

The "perfect" Anti-Summer Noble Phantasm...
    Before everyone knew it, the whole area was turned into jungle as Jaguar Warrior rampaged around them...not bothering with aiming for them.

"What... What is she doing?"

"I... I think she's trying to destroy summer!"

"What?!"

"Mwahaha! That's right! I won't stop here! Once I make this all my realm, I'll use it to change all Summers everywhere into my realm! And none of you can stop me!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"... Ara?"

"Yes!"

As expected of the lover of luche libre, the goddess arrived in a spectacular fashion, dive-bombing into the area in a flash of smoke and dust.

"Hello Master. Sorry, Bis Sis is late!"

"Kuku?!"

"Did you not think I would show up?"

"Of course not! I specifically made this place not allow you to enter!"

"Then what about now?"

"Eh? Now...?"

"Yes, now. Now it is your realm, Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco..." The goddess gave a familiar vicious smirk. "...and who took that realm from you?"

"Huitzilopochtli—" Jaguar Warrior froze.

Quetzalcoatl's smirk worsened.

It was understandable.

Huitzilopochtli owned the Flame Serpent, Xuihcoatl.

And what was the name of the flames that the Feathered Serpent wielded as her Noble Phantasm?

"Xuihcoatl!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!"
    Talent: Underestimating things, wild parties
    Natural Enemy: Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, Summer Servants, Ilya
    And so, thanks to that loophole and weakness allowing Quetzalcoatl entry into the Singularity, the final boss of this very short Summer Singularity was defeated.

Of course, all of them had to run away so that they wouldn't get caught in the blast, but either way, it was finished. And they could finally get to the bottom of it all.

"Why did you do all this?" you said the downed Divine Spirit.

Who then turned teary eyed as she said, "Because I wanted a Summer alt!"

"What."

BOND 8"It's always great being with you all but...you don't ask for my help anymore... I know I should be happy with just the food and sleep I get but... Uuuuuuu...I can't help but feel useless...and when I see all these Servants who have these wild summer adventures...I feel lonely! Why can they do those wild things and get the spotlight while I don't?! Why can they be useful withtheir alts while I'm not?! What if... What if I'm left behind again...?"

Ah, that explained that...

Class Skills:
    Avenger B
    Taiga Fujimura, the body that the god Tezcatlipoca and the spirit of South America's jaguars possesses, was a beloved character from Fate/stay night. She may have been minor, but with her wild nature and comedic Tiger Dojo, she was still beloved.
    And yet...
    And yet...
    There has been only one Servant based off of her form. She has yet to receive the coveted "Summer alt", the form marking the "
    popular
    beloved
    " status of a Servant. Tezcatlipoca wouldn't care about such a thing as a god of war.
    But...

Oblivion Correction C
    ...the body that is possessed cares. The body which has retained its personality in life. And the body still remembers her want of being helpful to her students as a teacher and her wish to be "loved", just as she still knows EMIYA was the little boy who dreamed of being a hero.
    It might not be much, but it was enough that, when another year passed of nothing for her, after several long years of being Chaldea, well...
    Taiga being Taiga, she took it into her own paws.
    (Of course she's ignoring the fact that two other Fate/stay night girls, Medea and Medusa, haven't gotten Summer versions for them either, but Taiga wouldn't be Taiga if she didn't ignore rather helpful tidbits of information...so this is less her "forgetting" so much as "obliviously correcting")

Self Replenishing (Mana) B
    And just as she remembers, she still has her wild, and determined, personality. So with her newfound grudge and her Servant container, she can restore a small percent of mana over time.
    So in the end, what Jaguar Warrior really wanted was to be helpful and noticed. That was understandable. But still...

"Why did you try to destroy Summer if you wanted a Summer alt? The others have managed to alter their Saint Graph to get Summer alts."

Jaguar Warrior sniffed. "There's no point in getting a Summer alt if no one wants me in one...so if I thought, if I can't have a Summer alt...then I'll make sure no one else gets a Summer alt!"

Of course.

A stupid solution that led to a stupider problem.

As expected of Jaguar Warrior...

There was still one last thing to cover.

"Why did you make a Summer event for us to go through?"

"And how was Tepeyollotl part it?"

"Oh, I needed even more magical energy than what the Holy Grail gave so...I basically made this entire resort one of my temples, but uh...well, I need sacrifices for it...so I thought having all you guys fight would work! And it did! But I needed to make sure you didn't find out it was me who did all this...so I took off my pelt and woke up Tepeyollotl so she'd pretend to be the final boss for me."

They stared.

Of course...
    Personal Skills
    Divinity A
    Called Jaguar Idol by Jaguar Warrior, it is the mark of her being possessed and becoming a Divine Spirit. With a mark of divinity, means her attacks are naturally more powerful than just a normal human's or non-divine Servants. Unfortunately, because she is a vessel, she doesn't have the same level of Divinity the other god and goddess Servants have.

Summer Jaw of the Corporate Jungle A
    Called Jaguar-no-jutsu by Jaguar Warrior, it is the Summer variant of her Lancer skill, Jaw of the Dark Jungle. So long as the area has the trait of "Tourist Spot", Jaguar Warrior can even blend in and avoid detection in places such as a hotel or restaurant, just as well as on a beach. This skill also strengthens her in such places due to being "Anti-Summer", as she needs to "have the strength to destroy Summer". That is also why it still works even while her Noble Phantasm is activated and there shouldn't be any traces of "Summer".

Territory Creation A+
    Called Jaguar Master Hands by Jaguar Warrior, it should in theory only be available to her if she was summoned as a Caster, in part because this incarnation of her is a "destroyer of Summer". But she still possesses it, all so that she can make a "temple" to fuel her Noble Phantasm, Summer Time Destroyer, as it requires a lot of magical energy, and the Noble Phantasm itself requires this skill. Once activated, it augments the skill to a much higher parameter, allowing her the creation of "Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco", the world known today as South America as it was when she ruled it as its sole sovereign.

Madness Enhancement E
    Called Way of the Jaguar by Jaguar Warrior, this is essentially the source of all the "different names" for her skills without actually hiding them like Pretenders and Fakers do. It is also why she had a rather stupid solution to a her problem which led to a stupider problem. But hey, she wouldn't be Jaguar Warrior if she wasn't a little bit crazy now, would she?

Summer Blessing of the Jaguar A
    Called CEO of Jaguar Tourist Trap by Jaguar Warrior, it is the Summer variant of her skill, Blessing of the Jaguar. It boosts her attack and defenses against Summer Servants. Because what she considers "Anti-Summer" is a "shady tourist trap owner", she also has Charisma and Bravery. After all, you need the former to be successful to con people and the latter to have the guts to do it in the first place.
    "So does that mean you'll keep trying to get rid of Summer?"

"Well, I'm an 'Anti-Summer' Avenger, so that's what I'm supposed to be doing...or I'd just have to fade away."

"Then we'll let you do that."

"Eh?"

So, in the end, after wrapping up a few other loose ends (otherwise known as Challenge Quests and post-Main Quest content), the Anti-Summer Avenger was kept as a "secret weapon" for any future Summer Singularities.

And thus closes the tale of this odd "Summer" Servant.

BOND 9Wish
    "Ah...well...I still want a Summer alt, so I hope I'll get one soon. But as I said, I don't want a Summer alt unless it's given to me! So... ...yes. I wish to be more helpful to you, Master."

Relationships
    Master:
    "Aha ha...I'm sorry, Master, for getting so worked up. I promise now I'll use my powers as a meta counter to all upcoming Summer Events!"

Jaguar Warrior (Lancer):
    (For some reason the two are having a staring competition...)

Quetzalcoatl:
    (Jaguar Warrior is attempting to sneakily attack her and keeps utterly failing, because, unfortunately for her, Chaldea doesn't count as a "Tourist Spot")

Quetzalcoatl (Samba/Santa):
    (Jaguar Warrior...is oddly completely fine with helping her deliver presents)
    "Of course I'll help her! Christmas is is 'Anti-Summer', and as the Anti-Summer Avenger...I will assist all endeavors that are against it!"

Any Santa variant Servant:
    (Is surprisingly helpful in making sure presents are received by children.)
    "A salesperson always makes sure the customer receives their goods."
    (Let's not tell her that a toutist trap owner is the opposite of the kind of code she has...)

Ishtar (all versions) and Ereshkigal:
    "I don't know why...but I have even more of an urge to try and attack her even though I know she's not a threat..."

Sakurafaces:
    "Why am I expecting her to cook delicious food when I know she can't...?"

Saberfaces:
    "Ghh! I felt a chill down my spine... This one is truly a mighty warrior."

Shiroufaces:
    "Hmm? I feel sad...? No, I feel bad for him...but why...?"

EMIYA (Assassin) (aka Kiritsugu):
    "Huh...? I feel like I miss someone a lot when I see him... Why...?"

Yang Guifei (Foreigner) (DelRey):
    "Ho ho! I feel like she would fit right in my festival. Beautiful yet destructive with mastery over music!"

David (Archer) (Nuclear):
    "Oh, I have just the offer for you!"
    (Proceeds to scam the hell out of the king. This is most definitely "not" going to have consequences later. Most definitely not)

Marinette of the Dry Bones (Berserker) (NailsInYourFeet):
    "Yes! YES! Let's get rid of Summer together!"
    (Jaguar Warrior seems to be mixing "freedom" with "destroying Summer" again...)

Jaguar Man (Berserker) (Viviidi):
    "Oho! It's me! ... Do you got a manager? If not, mind if I be yours?"

Rabia of Basra (Ruler) (Ismail2002):
    "Hmph. Rude. I thought saints are supposed to be nice."

Engonasin (Caster) (Gl4re):
    "Eh? I should stop trying to get rid of Summer? Nonsense! I am a meta pick against Summer Servants! And you said to work on what one can do best! So I'm going to the best 'Anti-Summer' Summer Servant there is!"

BOND 10Craft Essence

A Lovely, Sunny Day

"Fufu, how was your day, Shirou-kun?"

"Fuji-nee! Don't grab me like that!"

"Aw! But you're so cute! How can I not?"

"Fuji-nee!"

The two bantered and then laughed as they made their way to the young boy's home.

Ah yes. That was the kind of thing she missed.

The feeling of being needed.

The feeling of being relaxed.

The feeling of being loved.

Because that's what summer's about, isn't?

A lovely day to relax with your loved ones...

Author's Notes (that is outside because i dont wanna figure out the formatting to put it inside the collapse tag...)
    Aaaand there you go. My attempt at a joke Servant.

Which ended up making me think of two other non-joke Servants, or at least maybe trying to do them one day, a Caster version of Jaguar Warrior (or rather the god possessing her) as I just found out sorcery is one of his domains, and then an Alter Ego of the jaguar aspect.

But anyways for the sheet itself...why didn't just make a Summer Taiga instead of this Anti-Summer Taiga?

I don't know. This was the idea that came to me and it was so funny to me that I just had to write it. Again, hopefully I did the skills and NPs right because honestly I was just going for "what makes sense and is very funny to me" for the whole sheet, so if there's anything in Nasuverse that this contradicts with, or just this sheet just being nonsense in general, then...well, yeah, not surprised. I'll promise to keep any criticism involving that in mind for the futre.

Either way, I now have two other Servant ideas thanks to writing this. XD I actually originally was gonna make Jaguar Warrior's NP her turning into that Alter Ego (well minus class changing), but then I basically went "wait what kind of noble phantasm i can think of that's 'anti-summer'..." and so "Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco" was born.

The formatting for this was...not exactly hell, but it's really annoying and I am most definitely gonna keep sheets structured this way to a minimum because I'm the kind of person the likes to strike between my laziness and my stubborness to make it exactly as I want it to be. The only reason I formatted it this way was because it felt funnier to me.

If the ending was rushed, that's because it was. I literally couldn't think of how to write the ending and I was feeling lazy about it, so I wrote it that way. On one hand, I really shouldn't do that, because like, I could just wait and see if I can think of it, on the other hand it felt funny to me at the same time, so it probably cancels each other out...or something. Idk. I just thought I'd mention it because while I'm pretty much fine with this sheet, I'm still nervous about all of this. And I'm probably gonna keep mentioning that until I stop being nervoys...

There's...probably more I wanna say but it's not coming to me. So just have the "gameplay" versions of the skills.

Jaguar-no-jutsu/Summer Jaw of the Corporate Jungle A:
    Evade up in summer or Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco field
    Buster up in summer or Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco field

Jaguar Master Hands/Territory Creation A+
    Gain Crit stars (10-20)
    Arts up (because why not; one of the problems with jaguar is her bad np generation...iirc)

CEO of Jaguar Tourist Trap/Summer Blessing of the Jaguar A
    Attack up vs (Summer)
    Defense up vs (Summer)
    Buster up vs (summer)

Summer Time Destroyer/Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco NP
    AOE damage
    Extra damage vs summer servant
    Change field to Ilhuicatl-Yayauhco
    Last edited by DracoScribe; November 6th, 2022 at 01:09 AM. Reason: More relationships!
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Final Ascension
    Servant Archer, David, has answered the summons. Even though I'm just a lowly shepherd-boy, I'll do my best to assist you, Master!
    Class: Archer
    Alternate classes: Saber, Ruler
    True Name: David
    Height and Weight: 168 cm / 59 kg

Source: Old Testament
    Region: Israel
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B
    'What's a shepherd like you doing wearing that much jewelry', you say? Ah, my bad, my bad!
    I was worried about making a good impression on Master, so I wore every flashy thing I could find...
    Well, anyway! If they become too distracting, you can have whichever one catches your eye, Master!
    Overview
    Background
    An Israelite King who appears in the Old Testament. Originally a shepherd, David nominated himself and gave out his name for the one-on-one duel with the Giant Goliath, before he defeated him. Afterwards, although there were some quarrels with the King at that time, it has been said that he carried out a magnificent regime after being enthroned as a splendid king.

David was a shepherd as well as a harpist. In those days, in order to play the harp to the King of Israel, who was going to war with the Philistines, David was often visiting the army. Sometime during that period, the Philistine Giant Goliath demanded for a single combat that wagered everything on the line.

Made uneasy from the Giant's excessive strength, no one from the Israelite army was able to face him, but only David responded to that one-on-one duel. Although Goliath looked down on David, who challenged him without even taking a sword with him, David threw a stone that made Goliath faint and decapitated his head with the giant's own sword.

Character
    Dislikes: Urban environments, tsunderes
    Talent: Singing, dancing, giving compliments

Extraverted and passive. A carefree, lively, and refreshing youth who nevertheless possesses great mental fortitude. David's current manifestation was recorded from the time he struck down Goliath, but he has clear memories of everything up to the entry of the Ark into Jerusalem. Everything afterward is, to his current self, at least, "another person's memories".

The David of the Archer class is a boy who expresses himself without regard to what others will think: he laughs when he's happy, he shouts when he's angry, he cries when he's sad. He places absolute faith in the divine plan, so his response to setbacks is always "it'll work out in the end". This faith also informs his views on money, which can be said to have the absolute worst compatibility with the modern era: David sees money as "a sign of God's favor", and the only thing he enjoys more than having it is giving it away.

Unfortunately, these traits of David the boy would become a double-edged sword poised to harm David the man. His tendency to act without respect to decorum led him dishonor a woman and murder her husband, and his habit of leaving matters to providence led him to neglect his children's upbringing, two incidents which would have grave repercussions for the stability of the nascent Israelite monarchy. However, it seems that David the Servant, no matter the age, has a deep-seated wish to improve on these points.

Relationships
    Master
    David deals with anyone without being two-faced. He always speaks frankly, but especially towards his Master. Although he gets along with anyone, selfish and villainous persons should beware: although King David has anecdotes of "reforming when it's already too late", the Servant David is working hard to avert this conclusion, and he may put up with less wrongdoing than one realizes.

David's wish to the Holy Grail is naturally "to have amended my ways before it dooms the chosen people", but he approaches it with a degree of uncertainty. "The Holy Grail belongs to my many-times-great-grandson, right? Wouldn't it be gross if I drank from it and we had an indirect kiss?!"-- is something he was reported to have said.

Queen of Sheba
    "Makeda, honey~ Your fur is shining like the moon today~ ... Ah, I got sussed out again. Ehehe, was my crushing poverty that obvious? --Anyway, Makeda! Please lend me some money so I can buy the kid Servants some candy! Eh? Payment? Well, I could bring them around here later so they can thank you properly; will that be enough?"

Martha
    "Hou... It seems a fellow student of father Jacob's one-in-a-million 'style' is here. Eh? Am I going to approach her? Of course, Master! It'd be quite hard to spar if we're far apart, no?"

Solomon
    "So that's the future me's son, huh... As I thought, he's hard for me to look at, but-- No. I won't avert my eyes from him. His current situation is my fault, and therefore my responsibility. ...Just you wait, kiddo. Your abba will make everything right--!"
    Class Skills
    Independent Action: A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. One can act even with the absence of their Master. However, in a situation where one would use an enormous amount of Magical Energy, backup from their Master becomes necessary.

Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancels spells of A-Rank or below, rendering David practically untouchable to modern magi.

Personal Skills
    Jacob's Limbs: C
    An old method of hand-to-hand combat that was continuously passed down from Jacob, to Moses, and finally to David. Even though the Skill is of a middling rank, it's effective enough to allow him to casually fight off bears and lions empty-handed.

Harp of Healing: B
    The ability to exorcise evil spirits and heal others by playing a melody with a harp. David's harp (kinnor) - which cleansed the evil spirits from the King of Israel, Saul - possesses effects of exorcism. He possesses enough skill to purge all forms of mental interference and bring psychological stability to those who listen to his music. Additionally, the accuracy of polearms and projectiles suffer a large Rank Down within hearing range.

Chrismated Charisma: B
    A special type of Charisma that increases the ability not only of allies, but of the terrain itself, brought about by being divinely recognized as the rightful sovereign of both the land and its people. At this rank, it is possible to face a combat situation where "even the very land is seemingly on David's side".

Noble Phantasms
    Kanay Avanim: Forbearing Five Stones
    Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-30
    Maximum targets: 1 person

The sling of David that he used to defeat Goliath, loaded with the Zealous Stones that symbolize his conviction to defend the honor of God. However, rather than weapons, it would be better to think of these items as "ritual tools for gaining divine favor". Of a five-shot sequence, David must demonstrate his forbearance by launching the first four as warning shots; if all goes well, the fifth shot will be guided by divine intervention to hit a vital point, rendering the target unconscious, and prohibiting use of their primary armament, as well as use of any Skills or Noble Phantasms with Anti-Divine attributes.

As a Noble Phantasm founded on the concept of "defending God's honor from the wicked", the number of warning shots needed before the decisive throw can be reduced by one each time David confirms the target performing a singular act of blasphemy (such as employing Anti-Divine Skills or Noble Phantasms). Considering the nature of the setting, David having to use all four warning shots is a remarkable occurrence indeed.

Aron ha-Ilan: Flame-Wreathed Ark of Dreams
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-45
    Maximum targets: 600 people

Rather than the "true, physical" Ark of the Covenant, this is a "symbolic" Ark of the Tree that gives shape to David's part in the Savior's pedigree and the wider history of salvation. Upon True Name Release, the illusory ark appears, before being quickly engulfed by a twisting pillar of fire that deals damage to all enemies within range, eradicating the impious without spilling a single drop of blood.

Incidentally, it is possible for David to influence the Ark's movements by... dancing, of all things.

Author's Notes
    Link to the original sheet
    Art sources: 1, 2, 3

I don't like Type-Moon's David. His original draft's loadout is too bloated, and the fact that it took three heads to come up with "lecherous deadbeat with a money fetish" is quite honestly appalling. Ginka's art is probably the only saving grace here, but I find even that a bit too bishie to be "King David". So I trimmed down the NPs a bit, shuffled the skills around, and gave him a personality that, while still flawed, is miles better than the offensively stereotypical cockamamie we got, not to mention more accurate to Sacred Scripture. I was hesitant to throw out the original Ginka art for a faceclaim, but it's a vanity choice since I like that there's actual family resemblance between him and Solomon now.

Anyway. Ciao.
    Last edited by Nuclear; November 3rd, 2022 at 10:29 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey nuclear, if you want to prevent the protract from varying in size in each quote, do tables within tables. That'll keep the size consistent.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    David: Overall I'd say this is an improvement on the original. I'm glad someone else feels that giving one of the most revered Jewish kings a money-fetish (which far as I know has little basis in his lore) as a personality trait is borderline antisemitic. The fact this FC actually looks somewhat more believably Semitic with his dark skin is also a plus. On the other hand "tendency to act without decorum lead him into the arms of another's man's wife" is a hella' euphemistic way of putting "had one of his men murdered to rape his wife" but I can't say if it that's better or worse than his canon profile's basically treating the incident like a joke, so I'll call it a toss-up and just say that part of his legend is awkward to acknowledge.

His personality is fun and I snorted at the indirect kiss reference in his Grail wish. You even worked in the money trait a little while making it more than simple greed. Reminds me of how some Native tribes would have "money" that they'd gather specifically for the sake of throwing festivals giving it away. Combining the Altar and Ark NPs makes sense, and being able to direct it by dancing is a nice touch.

Blog Entries

Berserker - Marinette/Cecile Fatiman

Ooh boy, a much-needed update to the first ever Servant I posted on BL (1 of 3), around a decade ago. Some artistic license has been taken since I've never seen Cecile Fatiman outright identified with Marinette, but Marinette being called the voodoo priestess whose black boar sacrifice started the Haitian Revolution does kinda narrow her down to Fatiman:

Berserker of Vodou

(by Takenaka Hideo. Source)

“You’ve called upon a true hero, regardless of what anyone may tell you.”

True Name:
    Marinette of the Dry Bones
    Aliases: Cecile Fatiman, Marinette Bwa Sech/Pied Cheche, the Vodou Jeanne d’Arc
    Alt. Classes: Rider, Caster, Avenger, Ruler, Lancer (as chains seem to count)
    Source: History, Mythology
    Region: Caribbean (Haiti)
    Catalyst: A sacrificed Haitian black boar. Having her Veve on hand helps.
    Armament: Fires, chains, sacrificial daggers, werewolf claws (during possession)

Character:
    “Saint, monster, loa, human, my rage at enslavement will never stop burning.”

The loa Marinette is now dreaded as fearsome and monstrous, a dangerous entity ever burning with rage that only the most experienced vodou practitioners should invoke. But it wasn’t always this way…

Marinette was not only once human, but in life was none other than Cecile Fatiman, the vodou priestess said to have ignited the Haitian Revolution against French slavery, having led the black boar sacrificial rite at Bois Caiman. She would live for 112 years, no small feat in her day, with that long lifespan seen as a mark of her candidacy to ascend to loa status, the loa spirits being the Vodou equivalent to Angels or Spirits.

However, those 112 years had given her reason after reason to grow cynical. Not only from the sheer brutality inflicted by French rule, but also from how her own people who once loved her both abandoned her, with rebel leader Toussaint Louverture distancing himself from her, and began to fear her. Her righteous rage and association with werewolves led her to be seen as a destructive spirit of fury, one best left quietly unmentioned when discussing the loa.

Yet even if all but the most devoted rejected her, Cecile or now Marinette never stopped seeing herself as the hero of the enslaved and fighter for justice and liberation, regardless of whether the people still want her help or not. Her fearsome rage only ever came from the world giving her every reason to be angry, her cruelty only a countermeasure to the cruelty of others.

Still, Marinette is a solitary spirit whose seething fury can make summoning her as a Servant a risky, if powerful, move. She sees the modern world as only a mild improvement on her own, with the prison system meaning slavery isn’t as gone as people would like to think, and where vodou is still as feared and misinterpreted as ever. But ultimately it is the same world she is no less willing to fight for as she was back then.

While her willingness to possess people may seem to conflict with her abhorrence of slavery, keep in mind this is not how ‘possession’ is treated in vodou. Berserker views possessing people to grant their freedom, not control them, by releasing them from their inhibitions and granting them that which they want but haven’t had the courage to achieve. She would only enable a person’s repressed nature, not contradict who they are.

Attribute:
    Sky
    Alignment: Chaotic Good (Chaotic Mad under ME)
    Likes: Black pepper, lavender, salvia, sweets, being treated like a hero
    Dislikes: Slavery, colonialism, defamation of vodou, chains both physical and metaphorical, being treated like a monster

Relationships

• Baudelaire: “Mistreating a Haitian woman? You truly aren’t so removed from your fellow French as you insist you are.”
    • Chatelet: “How cute, a pasty-faced French girl thinks she can play with fire.
    • Omegarus: “Feh, just my luck that the last man on earth would be a Frenchman. And one who’d stab his own people in the back.”
    • Margaret Garner: “Says everything about slavery that I can hear you killed your children to spare them such a life, and I’m not even fazed.”
    • Bolivar: “Sorry, my respect is for real revolutionaries, not ones who just grow up to become dictators themselves.”
    • Arachne: “Rebellion against the Olympians? Even in your failure, that earns my approval.”
    • Osamu Tezuka: “A fire that burns brighter the more one is consumed by desire? Hah, I’d wager you owe me royalties.”
    • Ayesha: “So some northern girl thinks she knows ‘African’ culture. Cease your archmage pretensions, you’re just another coloniser.”
    • Colette: “I’d watch what you say about us black folks, given your own family tree.”

Master: Anyone white and French is going to… pose an issue, but she can at least go along with them provided they don’t start reaching for any Command Seals. Though her destructive power may make only the most skilled mages able to safely summon, ironically her disdain for authority means she’s unlikely to get along with that exact sort of mage.
    Natural Enemy: Napoleon, Robert E. Lee.

Wish: For the freedom of all from bondage. Even not taking the Grail into account she still has another motive, to prove through the Grail War her true nature as a hero and not some monster.
    Keywords: Vodou, Mambo, Anima Sola, Loups-Garoux, Haitian Revolution
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** C
    • Endurance: ***** C
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Magic: ***** A
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement

Increased power in exchange for loss of sanity.

• Rank D C: On her own, Berserker’s rage can make communication with her difficult, but she can still hold a conversation, if a blunt and aggressive one. When possessing someone though, her Mad Enhancement is increased as per her ‘violent riding', giving a Rank Up to her Physical stats. Being otherwise skilled in magic, this can be seen as improving her weaknesses rather than honing her strengths. A side-effect is that her flames burn hotter the more she rages.

Personal Skills

Incitement

The ability to rile up and intensify the emotions of a great number of people.

• Rank A: Berserker’s sacrifice of the black boar has credited with initialising the entire Haitian revolution, spurring the enslaved people of the half-island to rise against one of Europe’s greatest powers. Gains the extra effect of boosting the abilities of Chaotic-aligned Servants and diminishing those of the Lawful-aligned.

Monstrous Strength

Skill possessed by Monsters that boosts their Strength the more beastlike they become.

• Rank C: While Berserker has some monster-like traits in her own, being associated with the image of a skeleton and screech owl, this Skill is mainly linked with her patronage over the Loups-Garoux, winged werewolves. Whenever she possesses someone, she becomes able to transform them into a Loups-Garoux themselves. Like any werewolf, the transformed become stringer the closer it is to a full moon.

Spark of Rebellion

Capacity of a rebel leader, combining the effects of Charisma and Rebellious Spirit.

• Rank B: Having ignited a rebellion against the Napoleonic Empire, no less than emperors can have their authority cancelled out by her. As she was more igniter than leader, if mainly with Toussaint Louverture’s concerns about women leading, her leadership skills are more limited, however she is still considered the matron of the Loups-Garoux werewolves and can lead a Vodou congregation.

Vodou

An umbrella category of either Sacraments (according to practitioners), Magecraft (according to other mages), or both, originating from West Africa but since having spread to the Caribbean and mainland Americas. Rituals focus on honouring and then being ‘ridden’, or voluntarily possessed, by the loa, spirits equivalent to Angels or Saints.

• Rank A+: One of history’s most esteemed voodoo priestesses, ‘mambo’ as they’re known, so much that she rose to become a loa herself, Marinette, after her human death. This grants her the unique position of both being able to possess as a loa and be possessed by a loa (her old mentor Erzulie Dantor being her go-to choice), though even Berserker would hesitate to try possessing while being possessed. Possessing regular humans is simple, possessing mages can be a problem if they’ve put up wards against this, and no less than possessing a Servant is nigh impossible unless maybe they’re low on Mana.

Noble Phantasm

Anima Sola
    Fiery Chains of Purgatory

Type: Anti-Unit

“I offer you the same choice as any other angel, repent and die, or just die.”

Originally a way to disguise West African spirits as Christian saints, synchronisation has become a core aspect of vodou and its fellow African diaspora religions. While Berserker has been synchronised with no less than Jeanne d’Arc (odd, given her being white and French), she is primarily linked with the figure of the Anima Sola: the lone soul chained in Purgatory and surrounded by flames, bearer of the bondage that binds us all, yet also the power to escape that bondage.

The Anima Sola’s origins remain obscure, usually seen as a stand-in for all the souls in purgatory. One story though says the Anima Sola was originally Celestine Abdenago, who gave water to the thieves Gestas and Dismas on Good Friday but not Jesus, condemning her to arid purgatory. Marinette being a raging inferno who strives to break the chains placed on her and others, except the unjust who she's happy to drag back into bondage, her synchronisation with the Anima Sola is only natural.

Upon invocation of this Phantasm, Berserker’s target becomes bound by chains, one for every time they have denied another their freedom in life. With Berserker demanding their repent for their actions, the more their target refuses, the tighter and tighter thein chains bind them, to the point where any blood and/or mana circulation can be completely cut off.

If they do repent however, they are not simply free to go. While Berserker believes repentance is necessary, in her mind it is far from painless. Her repentant target then becomes surrounded by her own flames, which agonisingly cause the chains to melt and sear into the target. High enough Agility and/or Luck can let one pre-emptively avoid the chains.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Hey nuclear, if you want to prevent the protract from varying in size in each quote, do tables within tables. That'll keep the size consistent.
    How very clever. I'll keep this in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    On the other hand "tendency to act without decorum lead him into the arms of another's man's wife" is a hella' euphemistic way of putting "had one of his men murdered to rape his wife" but I can't say if it that's better or worse than his canon profile's basically treating the incident like a joke, so I'll call it a toss-up and just say that part of his legend is awkward to acknowledge.
    That particular turn of phrase was intended less as "unfortunate euphemism" and more "an attempt at parallel construction". It has been amended as of time of writing.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    GigaDimes Berserker

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Jaguar Man
    Alignment: Chaotic Face
    Place of Origin: Central/South America

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: C

Height: 179 cm
    Weight: Unknown, has the Light Heavyweight belt, so assumed greater than 215 lbs
    Likes: Three delicious meals a day, Sleep, being the NUMBER ONE ALL TIME MULTI-BELT CHAMPION OF QUETZALCOATL PRO WRESTLING
    Dislikes: Lions, people trying to take her belts
    Talent: Kendo swordsmanship, despite not being a Saber.... huh, where could she have picked that up?
    Natural Enemy: Child servants
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Animal Characteristics Servant, Divine, Female, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Living Human, Pseudo-Servant, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Wild Beast
    Armament: Shoot Wrestling, retractable claws
    Catalyst: Whatever the Hell The Rock was cooking (Contracted to QPW, not ordinarily summonable)

Class Skills:
    Divinity: A
    Jaguar Man possesses this Skill at a high rank because although she is purely a Divided Spirit, the Skill is extremely compatible with humans that were possessed by the Jaguar.

Madness Enhancement: B+
    "IT'S REAL TO ME DAMNIT!"
    That is the cry of a servant who's mind has been overwhelmed and reborn through Kayfabe, or, "the fact or convention of presenting staged pro wrestling performances as genuine or authentic". All the characters, their actions, the setting revolving around the most sacred ring, it is a reality to her. Any semblance of a conversation with her? She brings it around to pro wrestling. A Fight? Pro Wrestles. You've done something commendable? Wow, you'd make a great pro wrestler.
    The positive modifier is a conditional activator if anyone at all plays into her version of reality. Even a, "yeah, sure thing lady" will suffice, her mind too focused on cutting promos to distinguish the sarcasm.

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected- "Magic has no place in the ring, unless its for a finisher or somethin'- but even then, you're liable to get powerbombed."
    It is unknown how she kept the skill at such a high rank from her lancer incarnation- it can't be as simple as what she rambled about, can it? It it because a spear is a pro wrestling move? Is this some kind of weird, minor dual-classing?

Personal Skills:
    Jaguar Roar: A
    A skill created upon her Divine Protection of The Jaguar as a lancer being combined with the skill Pro Wrestling. A destructive blessing bestowed by the Jaguar Spirit, a divine protection, she is too hyped up to feel fear or pain. In addition to encompassing the Instinct skill from DPotJ, it now encompasses the Charisma skill as well. She cuts some of the best promos in the business, and in the ring, you just can't help but root for her.

Jaguar Dropkick: B
    Effectively another name for Monstrous Strength. Jaguar Dropkick is another destructive power. At any rate, she alone must survive no matter what it takes. A Skill that senses a will, and like the sort of a strong will. Temporarily amplifies one’s Strength. Primarily an offensive special characteristic possessed only by monsters and Magical Beasts. Increases one’s Strength parameter by one rank upon usage.

Jaguar Moonsault: A
    An odd skill that denotes Jaguar Man's ability to apply Pro Wrestling techniques with frightening efficiency both in the ring, and in a real fight (Shoot wrestling).
    Named after a flashy, top-rope maneuver that traditionally requires great coordination from two parties, being taken into one of her attacks applies a curse-like status to the target, where their body will reflexively move to "sell" her attack, or make it look flashier, more damaging, and more "real".... by actually doing that. It ignores mental resistances, due to it being, "Muscle-to-muscle communication" as she puts it.

Noble Phantasm(s):

JAGUAR SUPLEX
    "Can Ya hear it? I think it's time! Time to live and let die! JAGUAAAAAR..... SUPLEX!!!"
    Rank B
    Anti-Unit Finisher-type Noble Phantasm
    Grabbing a sufficiently softened-up opponent, Jaguar Man hooks her arms under her opponent's from behind, and arcs her body to slam an opponent to the ground with unbelievable force, performing a Tiger Suplex that encompasses all the force of her Great Death Claw NP as a lancer.

JAGUAR DRIVER
    "You think it's all a work? You think this is just some show? Then let me show you, just how real it really gets."
    Rank B+
    Sealed Anti-Unit Finisher-type Noble Phantasm
    A NP taking the form of a Tiger Driver (A double underhook powerbomb where the target is dropped on their head/neck) encompassing the same power as JAGUAR SUPLEX. However, it gains a positive modifier due to the lethal potential of the move- resulting in it's ban from pro wrestling.
    Because of this, it is a sealed Noble phantasm- Jaguar man is a Face, a hero, who plays by the rules- she can't just go around breaking them! What kind of shining champion of the people would she be then?

... However.
    In a situation where she were to find someone pure evil. Where this pure evil individual were to besmirch the good name of pro wrestling. In a situation where she's defending "the people". Y'know, hypothetically.

...Well, some rules are just meant to be broken.

Hidden Heel: White Self-Nemesis
    Rank -
    Heelturn-type Noble Phantasm
    A chalice procured from somewhere, holding within it grail mud. Jaguar Man will drink it, morphing into her heel persona-
    NIGHTMARE JAGUAR MAN
    An alter servant form, she's basically the same physically, merely patterned after a white tiger, with a signature, much more violent, "Deathmatch Wrestling" style.
    Her "Champion's Heart" will eventually allow her to return to normal.

Lore:
    Wherever Quetzalcoatl was summoned, Jaguar Man often showed up as well. Eternally Fighting, Eternally Wrestling, Eternally Clinging to her spirit. As you do, with a friend and teacher.
    So when Quetzalcoatl created a wrestling federation in the servantverse, Jaguar Man of course joined.
    Quetzalcoatl wanted her to wrestle? Sure thing!
    Quetzalcoatl's acting a bit weird? New hair color, wearing suits, walking funny, drinking from a holy grail? Nahhh, Kuku's just trying out a new gimmick, that's all!
    She wants me to change my class for a fresh gimmick? Sure, sounds fun!
    CHAMPION? Oh hell yeah, brother, let's go for it!
    The Boss? Thanks to her, I'm the UNIVERSAL CHAMP! We Live and die for the business!
    She's putting on a mixed martial arts tournament to show the world that wrestling's the strongest there is? Hell yeah I'm entering, QPW can't be stopped!

And thus, Jaguar Man would enter as one of the two representatives for the hosting QPW in the World Martial Arts Grand Bout Singularity.

Personality:
    Whether you like her or not, Jaguar is Jaguar. There is no escape. She's the People's Champ, Brother.

Relationships:
    Quetzalcoatl Alter- "Oh, the Boss? Yeah, she's great, I'd give anything to help her out, yeah! She got me into pro wrestling in the first place!"

St. Martha Ruler- "We REALLY oughta hire her full-time- she could easily take one of the lower belts as-is, ratings go through the roof when she guest-stars."

Heracles- "Aw man, I gotta hand it to him- that sit-up of his? GENIUS. And we always do such good matches too- I can go all out with the guy, he won't die!"

Jason- "I love the big man, but his manager? UGHH, his talking is some of the only stuff that gets to me."

Paladin-Mask (Bradamante Alter Ego)- "YEAAAAAAAAH! Which belt ya coming for this time sister, huh? Can't ever say no to a match with my rival!"

Abraham Lincoln- "MAN, is it a shame that Edison's got this guy trapped in his noggin- he could revive the Titan Weightclass! I gotta talk to the boss about getting him back!"

Hassan of the Blessed Fists- "Boxing vs wrestling, huh? I think he's on the other side of the bracket, unfortunately..."

Quetzalcoatl- "...who? I think I knew someone like that one time... are you sure you don't mean the boss?"

Creator Notes:
    Click here!- Huge apology to Dracoscribe for also making a jaguar man sheet- I had it mostly done by last night when I checked the thread, so I decided to just go and finish it. Normally don't want to overlap, so my bad.
    - Her Epithet, "Gigadimes Berserker" is in relation to the pro wrestling phrase "drawing dimes". When a wrestler is a Draw, that means they make people buy seats/tickets/ppv's- and when the phrase, "-never drew a dime" was used as part of an insult to pro wrestler Jeff Jarrett, declaring someone or something as dimes began to be used as a mark of success. Gigadimes is merely saying they are a "giga-draw" or utterly superb.
    - If any of my sheets are ever not slightly commical/nonserious, know I have been replaced by a government plant, skinwalker, or both.
    - This and Sir jack should hopefully be the last servants I design via shittily scanning pencil drawings, since I got a drawing tablet coming in. So hopefully, quality should start going up!
    - The "Champion's Heart" is bullshit, she's just microdosing. She's perc'd.
    - Her themes are Tablet and Bomber
    Last edited by Vididii; November 21st, 2022 at 09:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    - Huge apology to Nails for also making a jaguar man sheet- I had it mostly done by last night when I checked the thread, so I decided to just go and finish it. Normally don't want to overlap, so my bad.
    Er, don't you mean DracoScribe? Mine's Marinette

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    man, wtf, you're right, what the shit. Edited, my bad
    Last edited by Vididii; November 4th, 2022 at 05:19 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Greetings, Young One.
    My Name is Rabia what brings you to summon a simple servant such as myself to your ranks

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Rabia of Basra
    Origins: Iraq
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: A
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (EX Rank): Rabia's unwavering devotion towards God in pursuit of his love grants her the ability to resist any magecraft that is tossed at her but her devotion is a bit extreme to the point that her spirit core cannot be altered in any shape or form by an outside force.

True Name Discernment (B Rank): A skill that normally gifted towards a Ruler, but during life, Rabia has a knack for deciphering people true intentions for the come to meet her

Independent Action (A Rank): A Skill that is normally gifted towards an Archer, but throughout her lives her lived it independently and in solitude rarely getting any help from anyone till she reaches her mid-80ies.

Personal Skills

Divine Core of Saints (B Rank): This skill symbolizes the legends of Rabia touched by the love of God. It was that the prophet came towards her father’s dream prophesying about her birth and came to go great as the first female saint in the Muslim (Sufi) community. This birthright showed itself throughout her life such as when she was freed from slavery due to her pious soul being shone with divine light every time she prayed.

This skill grants Rabia a type of pseudo-divinity engraved upon her spirit core so it’s a bit on the weaker side. It grants a few mixed-bag traits from both the divinity skill and the saint skill.

Jahannam’s Hand of Flames (A Rank):is a Skill possessed by Ruler in Her Left hand her hand is ablaze with the intense heat of Hell. Anything that came in contact with this Divine Flame will burn to the void not even ashes would be left from his flame.

Came from Ruler’s most famous anecdote that she carries in her left hand a jar of living flames where she went around the city. Where she said she will burn away the rewards of paradise. Blocking herself away from any reward of anything kind.

Healing Hand of Jannah (A Rank): This skill is possessed by Ruler in Her Right hand her hand is moist with the ever-flowing clear waters of Heaven. This hand creates miracles in dousing away the pains and suffering of anything it touches. Has a soothing effect that clears the mind and souls of the people that it has made contact with

Came from Ruler’s most famous anecdote that she carries in her right hand a jar of flowing water where she went around the city. Where she said she will douse away the pains and fear of Hell. Blocking herself away from any fear that might come towards her this skill makes her immune to mental effects.

Noble Phantasm

Realm of the Void, Yaskinuh Fasih Janaatih

Type: Reality Marble

Habluminallah, I besieged you to grant me your love and grant my eternal love and peace. Within your embrace, the great light that you shine is all that ever needed throughout my countless lives.

An empty and white void reality marble where nothing exists and even concepts such as gravity are null and void. For there is nothing in this reality that matters in Ruler’s Soul. In this void, the only thing that exists is the inner soul of the people that are trapped in it for they are supposed to wonder about their internal mind. As their souls are rendered paralyzed in a perpetual madness of the void.

This Noble Phantasm came from Ruler’s Theology of Love-Mysticism. In that to receive god’s eternal love is to have zero wants of anything. To live your life in a perpetual state of acceptance. That you will live the lot that God has chosen you. to cleanse yourself out of any fear or desire is the true way to earn God’s love and forever more in his embrace.

Misc Lines

Likes: Easy, the thing that I like no love is God himself. As I dedicated my whole existence and being to God and God alone.

Dislikes: I do not need hate and dislikes, I as purge those emotions out for my love for God.

The Holy Grail: That is a nice cup but the only water vessel I need is this water jug. Besides, I rather achieve my wish through my devotion than use that silly cup.

Event: Master, I can hear the crowd’s laughter throughout the week. Should we go out and check what it is?

Bond Lines

Bond Line 1: It’s quite hectic here in Chaldea, I haven’t gotten the time for myself and God but I guess the fate of all of humanity comes first. I get it, you don’t have to lecture me on that.

Bond Line 2: They say I should call you master but sorry, I am haven’t gotten used to using this term on anyone but God himself. It’s okay, I don’t have to force myself to call you that, you say. Then what do you have me call you instead?

Bond Line 3: Is there something you need of me. I see you just worried a bit about me. Look I promise you to help in your struggles in saving humanity but there is nothing in the contract that says I have to get along with others. Now if you excuse me, I will return to my prayers.

Bond Line 4: What is it this time. Lonely, you think I am lonely acting out in this way. Oh, sweet child, I am never alone because God is always watching me wherever I may be. But I can see why you get that impression of me.

Bond Line 5: You surprise to me out and about. Look I took what you say to heart and I realize that there is more to God’s love than living in solitude. I have to make connections with others around me. You reminded me of that adage “Habluminallah, and Habluminannas.” It’s not enough for me to connect only with God. I still have to think about my fellow people in the present.

Relationship

King Hassan: The Lengths that you went through for your piety are truly admirable. I could take a few pages out of your book in my search for God’s Love.

Jeanne D’arc : Little Saint, I see myself within you. You say the voice of God guides you throughout your life. How did it feel? Tell me all about it, it will be interesting to see other servants that are similar to me.

Amakusa Shiro Tokisada : A wish for the salvation of humanity. Aren’t you cutely naïve, Earth itself has no means to fully support the entire humanity that it’s why it resents us so much. The only salvation that we can get is from the afterlife pursuing salvation in Gaia’s world is ultimately fruitless.

Xuanzang Sanzang: You journey afar to seek enlightenment. Though I must ask which one has a more profound impact on you. The destination that you seek you’re the journey itself.

Love Deities: I see, so this how they define love. These fickle figures came and go as they please. What a shallow definition of love that exhibits nothing more than hedonism.

Yang Guifei: Ah, The so-called eastern beauty. Has all that hedonism burned you up like the false star you are? Let’s me cleanse those lecherous embers of yours until your nothing more than ashes.

Anti-Summer Jaguar Warrior:
    I couldn’t ever get these Avengers with all that pent-up rage it seems fascinating and disheartening at the same time as they are nothing but fools that chase after pointless grudges of the past and you little kitten are the most foolish of them all. Lashing out at an inanimate concept, don’t have better things to do.

David: Ah to Imagine I meet a great and pious prophet. No, I rather not have any of your money. The only thing I need is God’s love and faith, though I am rather disappointed with how you conduct yourself. I think you need to be re-educated on manners.

Marinette/Cecile Fatiman: Your desire is great freedom from everyone but that quest is impossible. Mankind will always trample on each other and the idea of freedom that you ever seek will always be hollow. For in your quest for freedom, you will always shackle another just like the irony of that of your noble phantasm. For how noble is a desire it is still a desire and desires are the very reason for humanity’s imprisonment in this world.

Jaguar Man: great now there are two of them and this one is even more ridiculous than the last one. Tsk, it’s no wonder why people today abandon you a lot as you are nothing more than a monument of the Jahiliya.

Craft EssencesHumanities True Purpose

Your prayers are your light;
    Your devotion is your strength;
    Desire is the enemy of both.
    Chasing away impossible dreams.
    Your life is the only opportunity that life can give you.
    If you ignore it, if you waste it,
    You will only turn to dust.
    As your dreams are nothing more than that
    An ethereal memory of forgotten history

Last edited by Ismail2002; November 5th, 2022 at 09:46 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just asking, is Rabia supposed to be faceless judging from the fc?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    More like her face is hidden by shadow, like you can't really look at her directly since she is an enigma so her face is blurry

Blog Entries
    I might... have an idea. Let's see if I can execute on it.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    CASTER

“There are as many strong people as there are weak. The trick is that many think of themselves as one while in truth they are other. Allow me to show you true strength.”

THE UNCONQUERED
    ENGONASIN

General Information

Alias: Ideal of Demigods, Alcides, Heracles
    Pronouns: He/Him
    H/W: 234 cm/280 kg
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Sky
    Region: Greece
    Source: Ancient Greek Myth
    Armaments: A long, oaken club
    Catalyst: Ancient charcoal

Parameters

STR: B
    END: B
    AGL: A
    MAG: A+
    LUK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Item Construction Sealed, as Caster does not possess anecdotes in creating mystical items. Instead granted to him is Body Construction.
    Territory Creation A A high rank of Territory Creation may come unexpected, but it was indeed Caster that founded the Olympic Games in Zeus’ honor. At this level, a ‘Temple’ is considered normal for Caster. Though it seems he prefers to use this skill to establish arenas of competition instead.

Personal Skills

High-Speed Divine Words (Body) A This variant on High-Speed Divine Words exists for Engonasin, as one whose entire legend is indiscernible from one’s own body. It is, in other words, the natural progression of advancing one’s own body to such a state that it is revered for centuries. Because Caster is the prototype of an ancient Thaumaturgical Foundation stemming from the Age of Gods, Caster’s spells appear onto his body the same way muscles bulge when they are flexed.
    Body Construction EX A skill granted to Casters whose legend is not in the construction of items, but in one’s own body. This would normally be granted to those whose construction of their body was in the pursuit of an ideal form or philosophy, thus this would be a popular skill for many Eastern martial artists.

But for Engonasin, whose body has been taken as such an ideal form that it has become a concept in and of itself, it is instead he who has become the model that philosophies aspire to become. Indeed, it is so ubiquitous that the phrase ‘Herculean’ exists to describe not only strength, but the peak physical form.

Engonasin possesses not only an immutable body, but a body that conceptually cannot be surpassed. He is always considered to be at his ‘peak’, regardless of any external influence. At the brink of death, with no one to support him, and his soul burning away, what remains unchanged is his own body, which is memorialized in the sky.
    Blessings of the Chief God A Favored by his father Zeus, Engonasin is granted this skill which appears only at this stage of his life. Granted this blessing to act on the permission of Zeus, Engonasin wields the power of heavenly lightning in tandem with the mastery of his own body. Because Engonasin’s body is itself considered ‘celestial’, then the lightning of Zeus is that much more compatible.

Noble Phantasm

Skyforged Ascendance of Strength
    Apotheosis Engonasin

Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Range:
    Max Targets:

“You believe you can stand up to me? Hah! In that case, it is only proper that I respond in turn. Prepare yourself.”

An ideal form.

The celebrated body of the most famous hero.

It is the mortal shell by which we know him, and through it, he achieved his fame. Engonasin is the name of the ascended Heracles, the man whose body entered the realm of gods. Although his body burnt away at the pyre, its essence was placed in the stars for all of humanity to remember him by. From then on everybody looked at the man known as Heracles, worshiping the deeds he achieved with his body, and the body which was capable of those deeds.

This Noble Phantasm belongs to Engonasin not because it is merely a body, but because his body has been elevated into a Thaumaturgical Foundation all on its own. His entire body, conceptually shaped the same as the constellation in the sky, can be likened to a hyper-dense magical circuit which possesses Mystery from the Age of Gods. At a baseline, this means that his magical energy expenditure is the most efficient it could possibly be, losing absolutely nothing between the conversion of magical energy and the usage of spells. The sheer magical power held in Engonasin’s body is, on its own, capable of rivaling even the greatest mages. Not to mention his body unlocks affinity with concepts related to worship of him, and he can conjure such effects without even thinking.

But that is not the True Name release.

Engonasin’s story is characterized as being the ‘end.’ It is the pinnacle of Heracles’ story. It is the point where all is achieved, all but the godhood promised to him. This lynchpin in his tale is combined with the unlocking of his body’s true potential, the potential locked away from him due to being a Servant.

The true power of this Noble Phantasm is the full expression of himself, which has been praised for eons. It is a body unshackled, untouchable, and unconquerable. For a moment, Engonasin is able to achieve the scale of power available to him when he was alive, breaking the limiters placed on him so that he may become a Servant. And for the most famous Heroic Spirit to have ever lived, these elements expound on each other to become a one-man force of nature.

However, it isn’t without drawback. Much like the pyre which burned away his mortal shell, it reappears upon True Name release to set his body aflame. It is fire which can only harm Engonasin, as it is its job to ‘release’ him into the sky above. In the Grail War this, invariably, means death. It is rare that Engonasin will have to resort to this ability, but at the same time…

A man of competition can hardly back down from a proper challenge.

Personality

“Heracles? Yes, that is me. But in this form, I am Engonasin, the man who achieved godhood through pure strength. Remember me as that, and we will get along just fine.”

A man at the end of his journey. In this form, Engonasin had already seen it all. Youthful hope does not exist in his heart, but neither does raging hate. From his point of view, all such things seem so far away. At the same time, it seems like Engonasin is incapable of anything but looking back. It’s as if, standing from a hill, he can only continue to regard the distant horizon. As a result he talks much of his past and the things he’s done, both good and bad. In fact, Engonasin is quite the chatterbox, and it’s easy to offend him if he finds that you aren’t “respecting a man of his stature.” He places quite a huge importance on the past, seeing it as the backbone of the future.

The truth is, though, that he loathes that he wasn’t able to make things clearer for people. Yes, his body is aspirational. Indeed, it is the peak of mortality made possible only by his existence. That isn’t ego, it’s mere knowledge, and Engonasin is hardly stupid. But his own chase for strength, for glory and immortality and godhood, and the things he did for heaven… it’s not that he regrets it. He’s actually certain he would do it all over again, if given the chance. But it is not a path he believes is fit for all mortals. Engonasin’s road is one thick with blood. To aspire to the ideals of it is one thing, but to aspire to an impossibly inhuman path is something which Engonasin is firmly against.

“You wouldn’t ask a fish to climb. That’s ridiculous. The fish can only improve its ability to swim. Do you see what I mean?”

At his crux, Engonasin does believe in the pure capability for strength to exist. But the impression he wants to leave is not the development of muscles which don’t exist, but to focus on what one can do.

If asked simply what his goal is, his answer is…

“I want to teach strength.”

Legend

Heracles hardly needs any introduction. The demigod son of Zeus who incurred the wrath of Hera, and completed the famous Tweleve Labors. He is the most famous hero to have ever lived, master of the sword and bow, slayer of the Hydra, and so on.

But Engonasin is not merely Heracles. Engonasin is the man who completed the labors. Engonasin is the man whose body is worshiped in the sky, and who founded the Olympics as a rite of one’s strength. Engonasin is the one who died, burnt away, and then was immortalized in myth and legend.

The basis of Engonasin is not merely the end of the story, though, for that alone would not be enough to differentiate him from the Heracles who completed the Twelve Labors. Instead, Engonasin also embodies the Heracles who is exalted for his body and imagery. Worship of the physical form has become nearly synonymous with the worship of Heracles, so it can be said that Heracles’ body is the strongest Thaumaturgical Foundation of the body that exists. The hero’s great ascent through the pyre, leading human eyes upwards, is what grants him the true name of Engonasin in the first place.

To summon Engonasin is not only summoning an aspect of Heracles, but to summon the most fiercely physical part of Heracles; you are not summoning his experience, or monster slaying, his weapon mastery or his rage. You are summoning the physical body which reached the realm of gods.

Author's Note
    I hear Caster is the only class which Heracles does not qualify for. I took that as a challenge. And I've always thought we were due for a punch mage. This is less of a rework, truth be told, as it's meant to be compatible storytelling-wise with the other Heracles. But I am going against the official word of qualified classes, so I think it counts.
    Last edited by Gl4re; November 12th, 2022 at 05:25 AM.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Punch wizard Heracles is a concept I've seen joked about lots of times so it's cool to actually find a sheet that pulls it off. You worked in a lot of Nasu-adjacent ideas seamlessly, like constellations as giant Magic Circuits in Kirschtaria's Astromancy, the concept of "as above, so below" and the human body having innate mystery (which declined with the advent of modern medicine, leading to the likes of Touko's Magecraft being weaker). His personality being surprisingly humble despite being basically the platonic ideal of a jock is just the cherry on top. Overall a very good sheet.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    - Huge apology to Dracoscribe for also making a jaguar man sheet- I had it mostly done by last night when I checked the thread, so I decided to just go and finish it. Normally don't want to overlap, so my bad.
    Ey, it's fine. More sheets of Jaguar Warrior just means more love for Jaguar Warrior!

But no, seriously, it's fine. I did it on a whim, and I do love Jaguar Warrior/Taiga, so I'm fine. I'll admit I thought at first that something went wrong with the formatting of my post until I realized all the wrestling stuff.

I find it amusing fitting that the two Jaguar Warrior sheets in here are funny in some way or form. XD

I'd say more but I'll do that when I also wanna comment on the other sheets at the same time...
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.