Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast

Thread: (Bi)Monthly Rework-a-Servant Contest

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So this might technically be against the rules but I've been working on this in the background. A final entry for the Morrigan. Updated to fit my modern style. The only problem is the fact that it is multiple servants... kinda. Its a weird situation. I'll leave it up to Delray to decide if its compliant with the rules. Either way I hope you enjoy.

Note: Just realized it's not clear which sheet is intended to be entered. It's the Morrigan. Due to her nature as three in one, the servants Badb, Nemian, and Macha provide context and an introduction into the morrigan.

"... Hello, master... Servant Assassin... who is my prey...?"

Sources: Pinterest.com, WallpaperSafari.com. J@ckPV, SteamCommunity.com. Google.ca, Pinterest.com.
    She is a rich and rare land;Class: Assassin
    True Name: Badb Catha
    Origin: Celtic Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral-Evil
    Dislikes: Humans, Society, and Being Alone.
    Talents: Assassination, Murder, and Espionage.
    Other Classes: none
    Catalyst: A gold coin Badb once held, A live crow, or a valuable heirloom covered in the blood of an innocent.
    Armament: Anything (D-rank)

"... Is something wrong...? I am a killer... but so was everyone from my time... it is no big deal..."

Oh! She's a fresh and fair land!;Parameters

Str: D End: D Agi: B
    Mna: D Lck: C Np: B+

"... My specialty is killing without being seen... hard to do like this but... I'll manage..."

She is a dear and rare land-Lore

Born to a man without a home, she learned quickly how to survive in the wilderness. She was taught how to stalk, how to kill, how to trap, and how to track. She was taught how society worked, she was taught what money was, she was taught how things have value, and she was taught how to best steal valuables. She learned all this from her homeless father. Her mother remained a mystery her whole life.

It wasn’t until one day when her father was killed by authorities that something snapped in her. She murdered them, took her fathers corpse, stripped it of valuables and moved on. Then she began hunting humans, employing callous methods to acquire wealth. As time went on, she eventually did gain it but she never quite her hunts.

She’d move village and village, secretly terrorize it, and then move on. She eventually crossed paths with Nemian and was in charge of spying on upcoming villages for goods and sabotaging them, a skill she developed due to extensive training and practical application.

When the time came to take down a kingdom, she was integral as she not only began an affair with the king but she took on different personas in order to prepare various vectors of sabotage, made the right connections and killed the right people so that when the time came the army would be weaker. Afterwards she traveled with Nemian and Macha, finding their company pleasant. When it was proposed that they become the Morrigan, she accepted whole-heartedly.

Interestingly, he legend crosses path with another; Cu Chulainn. She loved his blood brother one time but when she met him she fell in love with his spirit, similar to Medb. This romantic interest would bleed into the Morrigan who would use all manner of trickery to try, in vain, to win his affection and then would punish him for rejection[

"... Do not feel sorry for me... I didn't... I will simply... do as I please... at least... that's what my sisters suggest I do..."

This native land of mine.Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B+

Her class container alone entitles her to this skill but her skill at being hidden and only discovered by the time she is long gone boosts it. At this rank, she can generally stay hidden from even servants looking for her actively and hiding within a crowd until she decides to attack at which point she effectively has E-rank presence concealment... however, if within an urban landscape such as a city or even hamlet then instead before attacking her presence concealment only drops to D+ rank.

"I have skill in remaining hidden... your modern era, while more advanced... has the same weaknesses as then... I am fine..."

No men than her's are braver-Personal Skills

Subversive Activities: B++

Being Nemian's master of espionage, she has a long career in crippling and hampering enemy armies before a conflict even begins. As such it permits her to take actions that allows her to weaken enemy armies by 30%, rendering large portions completely useless all without them being entirely aware it is her.

If she targets a particular individual however she forces them to lose two ranks in their parameters and skills. Before these effects occur, she must set up such things and either set a trigger or trigger it herself.
    "A battle begins before it is fought... my sister, Macha, said that... I always wondered if this is what she talked about..."

Her women's hearts ne'er waver;Divinity: A

She neither denies nor accepts being a goddess or demigoddess. She never even considers it. She simply is. The status matters little to her. Under normal circumstances however despite her parentage and non-denial of her divinity she would be lowered due to not knowing the identity of her divine parent.

However a single fact negates this and even raises her rank further. Of the three goddesses that form the Morrigan she is not only the most well-known but she herself is often conflated with the Morrigan herself. As such, she has this skill at this rank.

It provides large defensive bonuses, often stopping magecraft and attacks that would be fatal just long enough to allow her to dodge while also allowing her to pierce through most forms of faith-based protections. This is especially helpful as this applies to skills she utilizes as well.
    "... Divine...? Me?... If it does not impede my work, I don't care..."

I'd freely die to save her,Aptitude For Slaughter (Tools): B

Granted to her through her legends of rampant killing, she is very adept at using whatever means she has available to her. This skill merely allows her to turn any weapon she lays hands upon into her armament for as long as she holds it.

The armament is D-ranked and will function against servants, humans, and anything else. However, this ability has a single hard limit; She cannot forcibly own an armament that does not belong to her. She can pick up Excalibur but all of its powers are outside of her reach. Even armaments below D-rank will not properly work for her, lacking the legend to utilize them.

"... Do not worry, master... even a bottle, in my hands, is a tool... I can and will turn anything into an instrument of killing... such is my lot"

And think my lot divine.Familiar (Crow): B

She was not skilled in magecraft for much of her life and she only received basic instruction from Nemian. The only arte she took to a skilled level was the act of contracting crows as familiars. She can create them from crow corpses but she has a special fondness for them and refuses to.

So strong is this that even command spells have difficulty reigning her in. Yet this does not come without compensation as she can instead empower living crows with special abilities. Faster flight, an understanding of the human language, and even turning invisible at will.

She will utilize crows both as pets and spies, training them in the ways of being hidden. For this purpose, all of her familiars have the skill Presence Concealment at C-rank.

Normally, it'd be noted that attacking would lower the rank but she never orders crows for offensive purposes and so that isn't an issue. Only servants with a proper skill set that are looking for them will find them.
    "... Another crow, master?... Thank you... mmmm... Lindel. That is your name, little one"

She's not a cold or dull land;The Three Become One: -

A skill that is wholly unique to the servants Babd Catha, Macha Aon Uair Fior, and Nemian de Fuile. It's effects are very, very simple. First, it instills a near all-consuming desire to become the Morrigan by any means necessary that acts like an A-rank mental pollution that even a command seal cannot nullify only heavily suppress.

Each react differently to this and she is very blunt and to the point about it but is patient and willing to wait. However if she is invited to by the other two and refuses, she loses the defenses mental pollution provide and has all of her skills ranked down once until she accepts.

When she invokes this skill in the presence of Macha Aon Uair Fior and Nemian de Fuile she makes a luck check against each, of which automatically succeed if they are willing, and if successful she absorbs the spirit origins, prana, and saint graphs of the other two and they become the divine spirit servant the Morrigan.

If the other two have masters they sacrifice one of their command spells but she is equally loyal to all masters involved. Further, if she wins the grail all masters she is loyal to are considered legitimate victors and each are offered a wish
    "... Master... I request you allow me to search for them... and let us form the Morrigan... what is your answer...?"

Might NSFW but unsure so be'in safe

No! She's a warm and bold land;Personality

She is a very silent girl, not speaking even when spoken to. The only times she speaks is when she feels familiar and accepted by the individual. The only exceptions to this are to strategize and share information with her master. However these are very blunt and to the point.

Beyond this, she will act as the masters shadow, following his moves and watching him. Every so often she will indulge herself and steal something, doing whatever is the quickest method. Often, following her summoning a string of break-ins will occur, often to tragic effect. There will be no trace of her as she eliminates evidence of her existence in the process with the expertise of a surgeon.

Her one weakness is her love of money, with her desiring wealth at almost any cost. The only exceptions are killing Nemian, Macha, or her master after a few days of her second Noble Phantasm being active. Likewise though, as her animosity grows the branded master may find themselves losing more and more valuables as she intentionally takes things unless they are particularly protective of their property or a caster.

Further, unlike the other two she doesn't restrain her desire to be the Morrigan, scheming anytime she isn't fighting, strategizing, or stealing wealth. However, she will often not hide her desire either, vocal about it after a few days. In this way she is contradictory, speaking in spite of unfamiliarity and a lack of visible acceptance.

If this desire goes unanswered or rebuked, there is a small chance her schemes involve harm to the master as he is now a potential obstacle to her goal of becoming the Morrigan. However if she is loyal she will be slow in her schemes to give master time to rectify his mistake. A good way to gain her loyalty is to simple give her valuables as she values money very highly. One can also offer her crows to care for.

"... Mmmm... don't worry, master. I will not betray you for mere wealth... after all, you provide me my existence..."

Oh! She's a true and old land-Interactions

Master
    "... Servant Assassin... skilled at espionage and killing... what are your orders?"

Nemian
    "... It is nice to see you, milady. So, have you put thought into becoming the Morrigan?"

Macha
    "... Ah. Apologies, I did not see you. I have put thought into becoming the Morrigan. I merely await our lady's word. How has master treated you however?"

Cu Chulainn
    ".... Oh sorry for staring. A question if I may... aren't you normally a Lancer...? I thought so... sad. That form is much better... though even now you have your charm..."

Jack the Ripper
    "... in you I sense a kindred spirit. Tell me... how skill are you?"

Queen Mab
    "..... ah. Hello. My lady has need of your skills. I have been instructed to acquire them. What is your price this time?"

Florence Nightingale
    ".... We have nothing to say, do we? We are antithetical existences... I create strife and pain, you create healing and relief. We can't fight though... so put your pistol down. Master has ordered it... and unlike you nurse, i am well equipped to take a life"

This native land of mineNoble Phantasm

Gràin, am Marbhadh Sàmhach
    A Monster Birthed By Society

Type: Anti-Self/Anti-Unit

A noble phantasm that crystallizes her role in society. What she did and what her purpose was in it. A thief and murderer to the last. A terror to common citizenry and a scapegoat for authorities. This noble phantasm encapsulates this fact about her life perfectly.

When she is summoned, another master, whose identity she does not know, is marked. She slowly gains animosity against them. This is mutual as this noble phantasm inflicts a very minor mental interference that makes that master grow animosity for Badb.

However she inversely accrues devotion. This usually manifests in the form of requiring more and more wealth in order to consider betraying her master. Each day, she will feel more and more loyalty and will feel more and more trusting of their judgement.

If she betrays him with a large amount of devotion, she faces a negative modifier for a number of days equivalent to how much devotion she accumulated. In general, for each day she is loyal she is hindered for at least triple that length. After this, all that is left are any feelings she may have regarding it.

If she faces the master that is marked then she immediately gains a plus modifier to all of her parameters and skills. She retains this while in battle so long as the master is present. Even should he leave, she will retain her enhanced power for a number of days equal to the accumulation of animosity. Generally, 1 day of accumulation grants her a day of enhanced power.

If she speaks its true name a different effect occurs. Her emotions lock and all the devotion and animosity she has accumulated is converted into prana and used to enhance her. For each half-week both grew she gains a rank in all of her parameters and skills. Further, her skill Aptitude For Slaughter (Tools) raises to EX rank.

During this however she believes her master is fully dead. He will find it impossible, even through command spells, to get her to acknowledge him as any other state then dead. This is due to the noble phantasm inflicting a heavy mental interference.

For the duration it is in effect, which is for the length of the battle, she will believe this. When it is lifted, she will become exactly as she was when she was summoned, barring any new injuries she has. Effectively, mentally, she has restarted.

"... Hello, master... Servant Assassin... who is my prey...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I have returned... where are my sisters? Not here? That's fine. This is chaldea... I trust they will make their way. I am Macha, goddess of horses. Now master, for what cause do I ride?"

Sources: 白井たぬき, Pixiv.net. Nikon94, Cardfight.Fandom.Com. Liirah, Deviantart.com.
    Cruinniuc, at Ulster, lost his Wife,
    A cattleman of fame, and some renown;
    Though given to excessive speech in life,
    His Heart was gold, though time had worn him down.
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Macha Aon Uair Fior
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Likes: Horses, Badb Catha, Nemian, Crows, Conquest, War, Bloodshed, and Fighting.
    Dislikes: Predators, Cu Chulainn, and Peace.
    Talents: Tactical Sieges and War
    Natural Enemy: Cu Chulainn
    Other Classes: none
    Catalyst: A live crow, a live horse, or a stone from the castle of her homeland.
    Armament: Sword of Macha (C)

"Hmhmhmhm. I see my reputation precedes me. Point me at my enemy and I will conquer them. Kill them. Torture them. I will not spare them though. I am not the tool for that"

She came to him upon Saint Brigid's Day,
    When streams are swelled, and trees come into leaf,
    Where on the Dales, Daoine Maithe play,
    And Spring's broom comes to sweep out Winter's grief.

And so it was, when Winter Jasmine bloomed,
    That Macha came unto Cruinniuc,
    Her feet in sandals shod, her grace perfumed
    With honeysuckle flowers 'round her neck.
    Parameters

Str: C End: B Agi: C
    Mna: D Lck: D Np: B

"... What? My parameters are low? Oh, do not worry. I will still ride for your glory, master"

She settled in his home, as though his Wife,
    Cared for his children, though in quiet came,
    When pressed, she spoke no word about her life,
    And evermore declined to speak her name.

Unto his bed she came, when Robins sang,
    This woman strong and brave, yet meek and mild,
    And though yet never church bells for them rang,
    The seventh month, she knew she was with child.
    Lore

A princess of a now forgotten kingdom. She was born of its king and queen, a man of renown and the local god guarding the land. She learned well and was preparing for the day her parents would use her to acquire more wealth or gain favors, as was her role from her birth.

However her life was changed one fateful day, when the army of a foreign kingdom invaded her homeland. They reached the castle by night and her family was forced to flee. However as they fled they were ambushed by bandits. Seeing her family slaughtered before her changed something in her.

Taking up a random sword she began to fight back. Foe after foe fell before her. Yet the horde was endless and she eventually lost the strength to fight. However its leader was impressed. Rather than kill her he sought to use her aptitude for fighting for his own ends.

He gave her a choice; Join his horde and help his conquest of the land or die there and be forgotten. Her choice was obvious. For her own survival she joined the mans bandit horde and began a life commanding its movements. Her reputation as the 'Queen of Bandits' spread.

Yet one day she met a bandit of particular skill and grew fond of her. As she grew closer, she became aware of a wandering army taking residence near the bandits. The leader of the bandits ordered her to go and conquer the invading army. She conscripted the best bandits of the camp and rode out on her steed to do just that.

However when she arrived, chaos began as smoke erupted all around her. Her forces put up a small fight but were ultimately routed. Some managed to flee but a large portion were held at swordpoint. Only she was armed. She saw a similar situation as she faced back then. Faced with a powerful enemy with no way out. S

taring her down, the woman she'd learn was named Nemian called out to a Badb Catha and the bandit she trusted strode forward, joining the woman. Mirroring her past she was given a choice; Join her cause or die there. As nature as she understood it dictated, her choice was obvious.

Those that did not join her were slaughtered by her own hand as they were given the same choice. From there she and the other two planned the defeat of that leader of bandits and she became instrumental in felling the kingdom that wronged her originally, Badb, and Nemian.

After this she joined them in their travels through the land, finding their company pleasant and having pledged loyalty to Nemian. Never did she encounter someone who proved too great for Nemian and so she had no reason to betray her. When the offer to become the Morrigan was made, she accepted without thought. Yet as the Morrigan she gained something she never truly had.

Freedom.

"My history? Why is that important? I am here now. I will fight now... ah, you're worried. You should be... nature is never kind. Nor am I

Then to the fete that next Saint Brigid's Day,
    Cruinniuc did go, as he'd prefer,
    And being with their child, she chose to stay,
    Though bade him not to speak a word of her.
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C

As a Rider class servant she is entitled to this skill. However this alone does not grant her this skill at its rank. She lived and fought and thrived in a time where magic was abundant, granting her passive resistances. Further, she was commander for a powerful rune magus Nemian de Fuile.

As such, she has it at this rank. It allows her to shrug off any spell that isn't above three verses or isn't high thaumaturgy or a greater ritual. This makes the power of most magus worthless before her though with prep time they can slow her advance... sadly, even that may not be enough unless they have a servant.

"I did lose to Nemian. Her magecraft was strong and her army stronger. There was naught I could do. Nature though is not always cruel. Simply unkind."

The King of Ulster, on the open course
    Did drive his chariot amidst great cheers,
    Of pageantry and pomp, of tack and horse,
    All knew the Court had never any peers.
    Riding: B+

As a rider, she'd of course have this skill. However her self-proclamation and wide acceptance as a goddess of horses provides this skill a significant bonus... though it manifests in a very odd way. Normally, one would be able to ride all manner of natural creature and vehicle, even riding phantasmal beasts... yet she cannot.

Instead, she is effectively able to ride any creature with the concept of 'Horse' attached to it. Even if she'd normally be forbidden, such as with the divine horse Sleipnir, she can utilize this skill to ride them as naturally as a god might ride their trusty steed.

"Is it so surprising a goddess of horses would be limited so? I should think not."

Yet given to excessive speech in life,
    And watching there the King's intrepid steed,
    Cruinniuc then boasted of his Wife,
    Her strengths, and that, unmatched was she in speed.
    Personal Skills

Divinity: A+

Normally, proclaiming divinity is enough to qualify, at a low rank, for this skill. However her case is wholly unique. Her self proclamation is generally accepted by humanity and so it granted her a higher rank. What elevated her to its current rank, almost entering the realm of godhood, was the fact she is of divine blood, even if only a demigoddess.

As such she is permitted a higher ranking divinity than normal due to her unique set of circumstances, as even in the modern day humanity has yet to stray from her own falsehood. At this rank, it provides great defensive bonuses and pierces through most forms of protection based on faith. However, when faced with Ulster servants, even if mentioned in legends in passing, she gains an additional plus modifier. She also gains one if her opponent is Cu Chulainn.

"Yes, I am a Goddess of Horses so-... I'm just a demigoddess? At one time perhaps... but I worked hard and became a goddess"

The King heard this, and sent the Royal Guard
    To fetch dear Macha to him for the race,
    Cruinniuc was prest so very hard
    To make his dearest Macha run apace.

The legend claims she ran so swiftly there,
    That never horse nor man might match her all,
    In truth, there was no woman half so fair,
    Her beauty held the horses there in thrall.
    Crossing Arcadia: B+

As a natural at war, she has this skill. Further she is a fighter. She is capable of weaving through active large-scale battles without being impeded by even the most stalwart of obstacles or tightest of crowds. However it often is more of her bowling through opposition.

Even off the saddle though she weaves through a battlefield like a skilled thief makes his way through a bustling market street in midday, that is to say the concept of challenge does not exist. It does not permit her to phase through obstacles and people, merely that even the smallest of windows provide her escape or a way forward, mounted or not.

"A battlefield is no different from any other field. Simply more obstacles. The way through is the same; Never stop. There is always a way forward."

And so it is that Macha holds the field;
    Cruinniuc, his freedom there she wins,
    Though at the finish falls, her pain to yield,
    And there are to Cruinniuc, born twins.

And so, that day, were Fír and Fial born,
    And to the men who'd made such sport of her,
    She stood at last, as tall as Hadrian's corn,
    So rankled, like a horse beneath the spur.
    Tactics: B

Her sieges were not noted for nothing. Despite her aptitude and skill at battlefield conquest, domnination, and slaughter she did participate, orchestrate, and even partake in several sieges. Her most notable siege is the one performed against the homeland of Nemian, sieging the castle for a straight month and allowing for no escape.

While she gains no particular insights she is capable of using information to prepare for eventualities, even if some is vague. Further she can use this skill to minimize the effects and damage of Anti-Army noble phantasms while increase the strength of her own or others Anti-Army Noble Phantasms by increasing the number of targets, effected radius, or even overall strength of it.

It effectively adds a plus or negative modifier as she deems fit.

"I would not call myself a genius. I am simply a skilled tactician. If you require my services, I will give them freely, master."

She cursed the men of Ulster with her word,
    That when their time of need should e'er arise,
    That just as girls in childbirth, they'd be heard,
    That all would know how cowardly their cries.
    The Three Become One: -

A skill that is wholly unique to the servants Babd Catha, Macha Aon Uair Fior, and Nemian de Fuile. It's effects are very, very simple. First, it instills a near all-consuming desire to become the Morrigan by any means necessary that acts like an A-rank mental pollution that even a command seal cannot nullify only heavily suppress.

Each react differently to this and she is very blunt and to the point about it but is patient and willing to wait. However if she is invited to by the other two and refuses, she loses the defenses mental pollution provide and has all of her skills ranked down once until she accepts.

When she invokes this skill in the presence of Badb Catha and Nemian de Fuile she makes a luck check against each, of which automatically succeed if they are willing, and if successful she absorbs the spirit origins, prana, and saint graphs of the other two and they become the divine spirit servant the Morrigan.

If the other two have masters they sacrifice one of their command spells but she is equally loyal to all masters involved. Further, if she wins the grail all masters she is loyal to are considered legitimate victors and each are offered a wish

"The morrigan should be formed... she is far stronger than me. Though... us three separate are more advantageous"

Cruinniuc ran to her to protest.
    He stopped before her; off his feet was swept;
    She looked at him, and then at all the rest,
    As like a girl, there in the dirt, he wept.
    Personality

A serious girl, she often comes off less as a person and more as a living weapon. However there are ways to elicit emotional responses from her. She has a deep love of crows and horses and usually despises those that abuse them. A quick way to die is to kill, hurt, or otherwise intentionally harm a crow or horse she isn't utilizing for battle.

Her anomosity for those that do is so great her master will need to expend a command spell to stop her rampage as she seeks the destruction of the one responsible. Yet when caring for these individuals, she will show great care and affection. Not like man caring for a loved pet, but an elder doting on a younger family member. This extends to servants, with any servant that has the concept of 'Horse' attached to them receiving her favor and affection.

Her love of crows is also great, treating them like a modern human might a pet they've known from childhood. She will often train them to work as messengers, though less for utility and more as a personal project. However there are some others that gain her devotion.

Specifically, she has not denounced loyalty to Nemian and she still considered Babd a good friend. She cares deeply for them beyond just desiring the Morrigan and in her heart considers them family. When around them her ability to express herself increases and she becomes more vocal about her desires and emotions.

Yet this is a double-edged sword. When these two are around, they will plot to form the Morrigan, an act which requires permission from their master. She will agree to any plot to make it come about, including the torture of her master. Thankfully, her own loyalty to them will prevent this for a long time, though likewise she will not stand in the way of Nemian attempting it.

Despite this, she is very reasonable and can see the tactical value in being seperate. For this reason, she is capable of supressing her urge to become the Morrigan for as long as three years if nessecary though she has never needed to as many masters eventually give in before the first year is over. Letting her become the Morrigan or having a legitimate reason for refusal is often a good way to retain ones standing with her.

If one plots to acquire the other two if they are under anothers control, they may elevate themselves in her eyes. In the event that the master permits them to become the Morrigan, Macha's memory of the master, like with the others, will carry over including any resentments, grudges, or notable moments.

Out of the three, Macha is the easiest to influence and the masters best bet to gain the Morrigans approval. However in the event the other two are not present, Macha will display complete loyalty to their master though one should be careful.

As she strongly believes in nature and that it is simply natural to change loyalty when a stronger foe defeats her. As such, one should save a single command spell to save themselves... unless, of course, they are not a master like that.

"... Yes. If someone defeated us and offered me the same choice as others had before them, I'd accept... likewise, my loyalty to Nemian still stands. Do not despair... it is not malice that I'd betray you. Merely nature. I'd betray Nemian too... and she knows this. Though, we became the Morrigan to resolve this problem."

The king spoke up, his voice was bold and clear,
    Demanding then that he should know her name,
    She looked at him, his brashness turned to fear,
    For in her eyes, he saw the golden flame.
    Interactions

Master
    "As I have said. I am your servant of the rider class. Simply point me to the enemy and I will destroy them, no matter the cost"

Cu Chulainn
    "... I can work with him, yes. I do not like it though.... why?.... ask Babd. She understands me, even if we do not agree."

Babd
    "My sister in arms. I would not betray her ever. I may shift loyalties but if presented with a choice between her or me... well. It goes without saying, doesn't it?"

Nemian
    "I have sworn loyalty to her... and she has treated me well. Perhaps, frankly, one of only two friends I have in this world... yet she is my leader. If nature dictated... yes, I'd betray her trust. It is why I accepted the Morrigan. I wish not to and she is my best option"

the Morrigan
    "A perfect form. A perfect union. I could think of nothing better. It never gets old and it never wears out... with that form, I never need to worry about loyalty or trust"

Lugh
    "A luggard that can't not meddle. I'd rather not work with him."

Fionn Mac Cumhail
    "... Hmph. I have no comment for that bore"

Any Ulster Servant
    "After your transgression, do you really believe yourself heroes? leave me before I decide you all are liabilities to my master"

Red Hare
    "I was unaware that a perfect existence like you existed. I thought only the Morrigan was perfection... I may need to re-examine that belief."

The King of Ulster looked at her in dread
    As from her hand, the silver branch unfurled,
    She looked at him and laughed, and softly said,
    "Macha am I, who rules the Otherworld."

The King of Ulster spoke on bended knee,
    His voice now all of light, and gently tempered,
    That Ulster then would "Emain Macha" be,
    That Macha's Twins should ever be remembered.
    Noble Phantasm

Each Mallaichte Macha
    Your Kingdom is my Horse

Type: Anti-Army

A powerful noble phantasm that embodies the legend of the transgression the men of ulster committed against her. She vowed revenge and eventually saw to it through this curse. Despite its supposed greatness, rendering all men of the kingdom incapacitated as a massive army strode in, only one was exempt and that was the legendary Cu Chulainn.

Despite this, the kingdom still faced devastating losses from the skirmish even if they repelled the enemy. This legend is crystallized as this noble phantasm. Yet it manifests in a very odd way. First, it grants Macha a sword made from the combination and sharpening of various horse bones belonging to all the horses she ever owned.

Secondly it grants her to ability to summon a diseased looking divine horse. The horse while not sentient is capable of a level of cunning separate of its master and can autonomously maneuver and fight. Generally, it is equivalent of a D-rank servant of divine nature. Both have passive effects themselves.

The bone sword is a C-ranked armament that Macha can utilize as a weapon that will not break under normal or even special circumstances requiring the use of skills to do so. The horse on the other hand radiates diseased prana, making any use of it dangerous. Effectively, any magecraft or mana-reliant abilities inflict pain while being utilized. This pain can be distracting but it is temporary at best.

If they are capable of sustaining focus in spite of sharp, sudden pain then they will be capable of ignoring this effect. These effects can be mitigated by protection against curses or protections against magecraft of C-rank or higher, with the former mitigating the effects by 50% and the latter nullifying them completely.

However, this is a mere facet of her legend. It becomes fully utilized when she speaks its true name.To do this she must first walk the territory she plans to curse with her horse. The larger the area the more time she must take. All the while she must supply her horse with the appropriate prana needed and is under the effects of Perfect Form at A rank.

The more time passes the sicker and sicker the horse appears to be. Once finished, the horse will collapse and die. However when she invokes its true name it becomes a spiritual steed of divine power. It is now a manifestation of the land itself and it invokes a curse on the land.

All prana within will cause anyone attempting to utilize it to experience severe cramps while servants find themselves brought down to human level. They are still immune to conventional weapons but they move and attack on the same level as modern humans. There are only two exemptions; those tied to the Morrigan and those resistance to curses of the land itself.

If they are generally resistant to curses, then they simply have their parameters reduced to D rank so long as the resistance is no lower than D-rank. Any boasting outright immunity simply have a negative modifier applied to them. This changes however if the servants or magus are of ulster. In this case their own internal prana begins to become infested and for each hour they spend they outright lose a rank from their skills.

They can cure this through cleansing rituals taken outside the territory. Only Cu Chulainn is fully exempt from this land-based curse and it has no impact on him or his master. In the event her steed operates outside the territory she may choose to maintain it herself akin to a B-rank servant as the world rejects it and forces it to burn prana or it she may alter it to its sickly-looking state.

If in fact she sustains it then it loses its access to Perfect Form completely. Further, she receives two minor boons while this noble phantasm is in effect; First while riding her mount she gains B-ranked strength and B-ranked Agility and secondly if her sword would be broken then it repairs itself instantly a second later with an invocation of this noble phantasms true name, equivalent to a single-action spell.

Due to the power of this spell and its nature, she can usually with an average master and in an unfamiliar terrain maintain a 1 mile diameter territory for only a day, requiring her to retake the steps she took for the first release of its true name. Of course, her master is normally exempt from such effects unless they have managed to gain her ire. In this case, she may include him to ward him from 'her territory'.

"Ah... my curse made manifest... my honest plea and prayer to mother earth herself to punish those villains... and it was answered... and is being answered again. Truly, the earth is my mother, one and wholly"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah... My time has come. If only my sisters were here. No matter master. Come, let Nemian de Fuile bring you glory."

Sources: XBlake123, topstrongest.Fandom.Com. DracoDrime, Pinterest.com. BlackTyrantVRC, the-muse-list.fandom.com.
    Arran of the many stags,
    The sea strikes against its shoulder,
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Nemian de Fuile
    Alignment: Chaotic-Evil
    Likes: Destruction, Chaos, Misery, Power, Babd Catha, Macha, the Morrigan, Crows, Pastries, Honey, and Managing Armies.
    Dislikes: Peace, Order, Her former homeland, Sour Foods, Mutiny, and Rebellions.
    Talents: Raising and Managing armies and Rune Magecraft.
    Natural Enemy: none? (Cerdiwen)
    Catalyst: A live crow, A forgotten rune, or an item from her old, now forgotten kingdom.
    Armament: Rune Magecraft (B++), Anything she can Enchant (E-B).

"Huhuhuhuhuh. My reputation should speak for itself but I suppose I could. Gaze upon my glorious history. I clearly am a powerful servant, no?"

Isle in which companies are fed,
    Ridge on which blue spears are reddened.
    Parameters

Str: E End: D Agi: D
    Mna: B+ Lck: B+ Np: B

"Huhuhuhu. See my strength? I can fight any servant!... I just need some time to prepare my tools of war!"

Skittish deer are on her peaks,
    Delicious berries on her manes,
    Lore

Warning, Long
    A well known terror to the countryside of the ancient celts, however this was her reign as the Morrigan, Goddess of Havoc, War, and Strife. However, her origins lie earlier than battlefields. Born to a high-ranking general, she was raised to be a mere soldier. A simple tool of war in a kingdom that now lies in ruin and times forgotten.

Nemian did not mind this but some desire within her burned and drove her to take actions that would eventually see her discovering and using a runic magecraft. Her lords court and her father were shocked and the trajectory of her life instantly changed. She changed training from being a soldier to being a magus.

She was placed in the care and tutelage of the court magician and she learned ancient runes from him. For the rest of her teenage life and even some of her adulthood was spent in esoteric, solitudal study of ancient rites. This satisfied her as she saw progress each day.

When the day came that her teacher had no more to teach, she discovered the true schemes by her parents and lord; They intended to make her quit her studies and become a warrior for them using her talent. Of course, this did not happen. However it was not the conscription that drew her ire. She could learn on the battlefield the effectiveness of her talents.

No, they committed a greater sleight against Nemian, that they denied compensation for her efforts. In the name of the king and for her kingdom they demanded her power. Not even support for her research on her return was offered or given and so she abandoned them that very night using the very talents she learned under the cover of night.

Only by morning had her desertion been found. When this transgression was discovered, her father was summarily and publicly executed for all to see. So angered was she that she vowed revenge on the whole kingdom and disappeared the next day... for only a short time.

Town after town fell after that. It's possessions leveled, goods burned, save some select ones. The inhabitants gone and a small band sighted roaming. What was thought of as urban myth was really a legend in making as Nemian was amassing a small army using fear and magecraft to conscript soldiers.

She trained a few in magecraft and others in the sword but none did she truly trust. When a mutiny began she used magecraft to try to find the cause and through this act she came to conflict with Babd Catha, whom had infiltrated her band with the intent of pilfering all she could before moving on. Yet she had met her match in Nemian, who utilized her skill in Runes to take Babd's skill in tools away from her.

Despite her superiority she gave an opportunity to Babd and the woman accepted. As her spymaster, Babd joined the growing army and would scout ahead and begin operations to sabotage the defenses of their next target. She was given first choice among the selection of goods they pilfered from each sacked town.

The king of the land tried to stop her growing army, and at first it was a stalemate with her magecraft and their nomadic nature evening the odds. However Babd Catha and her traps with her magecraft ended the skirmishes as due to their nomadic nature the king's army could not properly deal with them.

Eventually, she desired the forces of the bandit horde that had grown alongside her own army. She also guessed they had good supplies. She sent Babd Catha to sabotage them as always and made preparations to conquer the bandits and add the survivors to her army.

Yet halfway through her preparations, a cheeky warmonger visited her band and began a slaughter. She rallied her forces and while the fight was fierce, the battle came between her and the warmonger. The outcome was obvious and she made an offer. It was accepted and the fearsome tactician Macha Aon Uair Fior joined her traitorous band of rebels.

The following battle took nary a week. The combination of Badb's sabotage, Macha's tactics, and her army defeated the bandits and swelled their numbers and equipment. With all her preparation done, she revealed her intentions to two companions who had proven themselves; Macha and Babd. She planned to sack her former home and destroy the place that wronged her. She was shocked when the others revealed they had too and so with glee they plotted the downfall of their former home.

The following battle was certainly vicious... yet in all writings of it the name of this kingdom was forgotten. Whether intentional or otherwise none spoke its name and so its name was all but forgotten. Very likely, as they stood amongst the burning of their homeland's capital, she made the decision to ensure this kingdom's name was forgotten as a final revenge.

After this, she retrieved a number of secret tomes from her former masters library and began wandering with her compatriots, Babd Catha and Macha, disbanding her assembled army to do as they wish, caring not for their fate. In time, she'd discover that most ancient of rituals and its first and only recorded use would form the most terrifying entity to curse the ancient celts the Morrigan.

"Huhuhuhuhu. My story is long but great. I felled a kingdom with nothing more than power, vengeance, and friendship!"

Cool water in her rivers,
    Mast upon her dun oaks.
    Class Skills

Territory Creation: C-

While she was always a proper magus, she was a wanderer. As such she never truly made a workshop of her own until the Morrigan. However, she is not the Morrigan and so what would be a high rank is quite weakened. Even so, she does have the knowledge and talent to and so can create a druidic grove of some power. She generally uses them as a safehouse in which to craft items, enchant to-be armaments, and carve runes.

"Huhu... hu... Yes, I suppose I did wander... it didn't leave time to make a proper grove... not that I needed one."

Greyhounds are in it and beagles,
    Blackberries and sloes of the dark blackthorn,
    Item Confiscation: D+

A unique version of the skill Item Construction. She was never known to create anything but her armies were supplied through pillage and raiding and sacking. This facet of her legend bleeds into this skill that allows her to simply take without consequence whatever she might require at a particular time.

She must use her normal, sound, judgement to determine what to take and when but when she makes her move this skill invokes and the owner will ignore the theft for fear of divine retribution. In normal circumstances if they are not religious they instead fear retribution from whatever figure they most respect. While in her hands, the item acts as though she constructed it and it becomes 'hers'.

"Huhuhuhu... yes, a proper facet indeed. Of course my minions should give me goods. i need it to arm my army!"

Her dwellings close against the woods,
    Deer scattered about her oak-woods.
    Personal Skills

Enchant: B

While a lengthy process, Nemian utilized this skill often. From swords that blinded their victim to arrows that lit themselves mid-flight. However as a servant her power is somewhat reduced from her when she was alive. She can imbue concepts into items from 'Fire', to 'Horse', to even 'Heaven'.

The effects largely differ between a combination of implement and concept. A club imbued with fire will become engulfed in magical flames while a saddle imbued with heaven might turn its wearer into a divine being. However, there is a peculiar manifestation that occurs when combined with Rune Magecraft, even while weakened.

When the two mix the 'Concept' becomes idealized by the 'Rune' and it materializes through that clarification. An sword bearing the concept of 'Flame' but a rune meaning 'Battle' will often materialize as sending it's wielder into a bloodthirsty rampage.

A saddle with the rune 'Power' and the concept 'Fast' will find it's speed multiplied. While the combinations are not endless, due to be limited to Nemian's personal knowledge, she nevertheless studies to find new combinations. To date, she has discovered ten consistent patterns.

"Huhuhuhu. I was certainly a magecraft genius in my day. I was certainly a match for....ugh. I cannot lie, I did not match Scathach before Morrigan... but Morrigan made us equal. Speaking of..."

Gleaning of purple upon her rocks,
    Faultless grass upon her slopes,
    Divinity: D+

Despite being the child of a goddess, she never knew her mother and her destruction of her homeland ensure that they were forgotten. Forgotten and unknown, her own divinity as well as her lack of acknowledgement of it until the Morrigan reduces this skill to this low rank. Even so, it confers minor bonuses to bypassing Faith-based defenses and confers adequate defenses.

"Do I need to be divine to be great? I think not! I became divinity to become powerful and help my sisters aspirations! Huhuhuhu!"

Over her fair shapely crags
    Noise of dappled fawns a-skipping.
    Rune Magecraft: B

A type of magecraft that employs carving runes descending from the primordial runes utilized by sage god Odin. Her particular study never, even as the Morrigan, delved into these particular runes but of expanding the current knowledge of these descendants.

Even weakened by the container, her skill, power, and talent with the craft is self-evident and she can easily hold her own against even ancient magus from the height of the Age of Gods. Particularly, through her combination use of Enchant and Rune Magecraft, imbuing an item with a concept and then enforcing her vision through a rune.

"Huhuhuhu. My genius is truly boundless. Someday all will bow before my magical might!... wait, that already happened... still! It shall happen again! I just need to find Macha and Babd..."

Smooth is her level land, fat are her swine,
    Bright are her fields,
    The Three Become One: -

When she invokes this skill in the presence of Babd Catha and Nemian de Fuile she makes a luck check against each, of which automatically succeed if they are willing, and if successful she absorbs the spirit origins, prana, and saint graphs of the other two and they become the divine spirit servant the Morrigan.

If the other two have masters they sacrifice one of their command spells but she is equally loyal to all masters involved. Further, if she wins the grail all masters she is loyal to are considered legitimate victors and each are offered a wish.

"Huhuhuhu. Gaze upon my genius. I discovered divinity itself. I can forge it now... but it is mine! I've forgotten most of the research related! All I have left is this skill! Muahuhuhuhu!

Her nuts upon the tops of her hazel-wood,
    Long galleys sailing past her.
    Personality

Of the three it is undeniable. Nemian is certain the most opinionated, ambitious, greedy, arrogant, and extroverted among the three sisters that form the Morrigan. She constantly praises herself and seeks new ways to gain power, her study into runes being merely a method even if she has a natural affinity for it and a detrimental relationship with all other forms of magecraft.

She isn't afraid to speak her opinion even in disadvantageous or even wholly inappropriate situations that borderline offensive. Despite her negative claims to the contrary, she isn't a wholly evil person as she rarely partakes in torture. Rather she simply demands things done and does not care about how it is accomplished. As such, often her evils are more the fault of her followers than her.

However one should not mistake this as innocence. Nemian has committed plenty of wrongs in her life. She will easily betray others if it will gain her more power with the sole exceptions being Babd Catha and Macha. She has destroyed the lives of others for personal gain with no remorse. She openly delights in the pain of others.

Cruel is a good word to describe her. Cruel and Ambitious. Even if her friendship and sisterhood with Babd and Macha is genuine and real, of the three she is the most underhanded in becoming the Morrigan. This stems from a single fact that shaped her life and outlook; That ancient king of that forgotten kingdom. He shaped her image of a strong leader. For better, or worse.

She rules with fear. Fear and torment. When she makes contacts or conscripts humans she utilizes a combination of magecraft to weaken the mental inhibitions of her targets but also her own terrifying presence and nature to scare compliance and cooperation.

Often she will use one to make an example out of to the others to quell potential rebellion. All without invoking her noble phantasm. Yet she will readily utilize it to it's maximum potential if it is for her goals. Even to her, her master comes merely second at best.

"Huhu-... I'm sorry? My personality is a problem...? So? Why is your opinion of my personality my concern? You're just my master... barely fifth on my list of priorities... work harder and maaaaaaybe I'll elevate you"

Delightful it is when the fair season comes,
    Trout under the brinks of her rivers,
    Interactions

Master
    "Huhuhuhu. I am a fine servant for you... but are you a fine master for me? Right no, carve me ten runes of-... what do you mean you don't know that kind of magecraft!?"

Scathach
    "... I-I'm not jealous! I'm not! I... who wouldn't desire the primordial runes!?.... If i could study just one..."

Cu Chulainn
    Huhuhuhu. He should feel honored to be chosen by one of my sisters. His station would be higher as is natural! But no, he rebukes her, the brute... no matter. He'll fall to her eventually"

Macha
    "A strong girl but she could learn to enjoy herself more... I wanted to build an arena for her, you know... say... could that be arranged now?"

Babd Catha
    "Such a quiet girl. Useful however. She is often one I confide in... who better than my shadow?"

Medb
    "A useful tool. She served her purpose"

Cerdiwen
    "... Tsk.... how did you survive...? No matter. You were just visiting anyway... surely you don't hold a grudge?"

Seagulls answer each other round her white cliff,
    Delightful at all times is Arran!
    Noble Phantasm

Bidh Buaireadh a ’Leantainn Cogadh
    The Terrifying Army of Havoc

The crystalization of her legend, the terrifying tyrant that sacked villages, conscripted their occupants, and forced them against their king. As a Noble Phantasm, it has a simple, subtle effect that is always active. Whenever she interacts with another while intending to get something out of it beyond a simple business transaction or a greeting, a small amount of her prana is implanted into the individual and it inflicts E-ranked mental interference into them.

This interference has two distinct applications; first it brings them into service of her willing or otherwise. They will do as she asks to her intent and they will feel a deep, personal fear that prevents them from confiding in anyone else her conscription. The services she can elicit have some limits as they must use their own means and so if given an impossible task this phantasm will not activate.

Unlike many noble phantasms this effect can linger for a persons natural lifespan easily as the prana infects their Od and works off that to do its magecraft. Naturally servants are immune and magus require a luck check when done. Due to this method, this noble phantasm can persist even long after Nemian perishes, and often her enemies face a nasty surprise when they think they won.

However it has a much more insidious effect. She requires two things before invoking its true power. First, she must have accrued enough conscripts to count as an army and secondly she must have seven individuals she considers noteworthy among them; whether they are magus or simple but skilled humans. As a note, for her purposes her 'army' consists of at least one hundred individuals.

When she invokes its true power, she burns all her prana besides what is nessecary and instills it into all of her conscripts with those seven receiving notable chunks of them. This prana empowers these conscripts and permits them to fight equal to E-rank servants with the seven attain power equal to C-rank servants. Any weapon or tool their are most proficient in combat in become their natural armaments and are capable of harming enemy servants.

Of course, having an army of servant-class humans is a powerful tool and one she uses regularly between summonings. Of course they are not omniscient and so require training to be used to their new bodies and utilize any powers they gained as through this method she can create magus out of regular humans, simply lacking a magic crest, mystic codes, or any of the normal benefits a proper magus would have.

As such she will not utilize the army immediately and will instead take time to train each individual in a particular role. As a note, she cannot retrieve any of this prana and it effectively belongs to those individuals. If they lack magic circuits to intake prana, then they will revert to simple humans upon the burning of all their prana. The only part that never burns is the small bit that compels them into her service and into silence.

"Huhuhu. Yes... yes! My terrifying might! I've conscripted you, master! Now fear me!... oh and don't think your command spells will help! It's already done!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".... We rise again... "
    "Or perhaps we were made again?"
    "Regardless we live again... now girls, let's make the most of it."
    "Hello, master. We are the Morrigan... now... what is your heart's desire?"

Sources: Ludvik Skopalik, pixalry.io. Erotic_Village, Twitter.com. theDURRRRIAN, Deviantart.com. Nikranel, Deviantart.com.
    0 Morrigan of the PropheciesClass: Assassin, Rider, or Caster.
    True Name: the Morrigan
    Alignment: Neutral-Evil, Chaotic-Neutral, or Chaotic-Evil.
    Likes: War, Bloodshed, Chaos, Managing Armies, Money, Crows, Pastries with Honey, Horses, Bravery, and Cu Chulainn
    Dislikes: Peace, Mutiny, Sour Foods, Society, and Being Alone.
    Talents: Creating Chaos, All Things War, Rune Magecraft, and Creating Prophecies.
    Natural Enemy: Cu Chulainn
    Other Classes: (Avenger, Ruler, and Voyager).
    Catalyst: Crow Bones scattered for divination, the corpse of a horse, a circle utilizing druidic-focused witchcraft, or the half of her only poem that survived.
    Armaments: Enchanted Items (E-A) or Rune Magecraft (A+)

"... This information is... correct..."
    "Indeed. Our hatred for Cu Chulainn is gone like this"
    "Indeed! Instead we all feel Badb's love within us!"
    "... Sister... please refrain from teasing... we might... separate again..."

Peace To Sky.
    Sky To Earth.
    Paramters

Str: C End: B Agi: B
    Mna: A+ Lck: B+ Np:

"... Does something displease you, master?"
    "Surely not. Our strength is clear."
    "Indeed. There is no way he thinks us weak"
    "Right, master?"

Earth Below Sky,
    Strength In Each One,
    Lore

The terror of scotland, the queen of witches, and the goddess of war among celtic circles has a single name, the Morrigan. Her titles such as Crow Mother and Strife Incarnate is well earned. She caused many wars through subtle manipulation, she sacked entire villages for seemingly no reason, and in one instance she is blamed for the fall of an entire kingdom.

Her most notable example however is her role in the death of Cu Chulainn, exploiting his geas to not eat dog meat in order to bring about his death, after he rejected her advances. Yet her story is not just her own. the Morrigan is always refered to as a trio of seperate goddesses and the truth is slightly further from that.

Three demigoddesses form her divine core that marks her as a proper goddess and are her origin. Nemean de Fuile, demigoddess of havoc, once mere soldier turned into a warlord. Badb Catha, demigoddess of strife, was a petty thief who through circumstance became a master sabotuer.

Then there was Macha Aon Uair Fìor, a princess reduced to merely a general that was called the demigoddess of war. These three, each of different walks of life, met through the actions of Nemian who sought nothing more than to increase her own power and had no qualms about the immoral actions she took to reach them.

She used whoever she needed for her goals and Badb Catha and Macha quickly became individuals she trusted over anyone else. So deeply did they bond that they eventually underwent an ancient ritual Nemian uncovered from the wreckage of her former home to combine themselves and form a divine core shared between them.

Unlike what the ritual speculated, their consciousnesses did not combine and they found three minds in charge of a single body. Yet, despite this, they did not bicker or quarrel. They tested to see the limits and mechanics of what they had and once they settled in began to do whatever they felt like doing as each secretly wanted.

She would go on to create wars, involve herself in wars, chase Cu Chulainn romantically, and form a cult of witches hat enacted her desires in exchange for power, a pact which she honored. Yet, as with all things, the end came. Unlike many she knew it long in advanced and had prepared.

She prepared a vessel proper for her power and knowledge, imbued it with them, buried it, and then moved on to the Reverse Side of the World after leaving a clue to where it slept in the form of a poem that is now lost to time, with only one half-completed copy residing among the inventory of the Clocktower. Her activities after this action are completely unknown.

"... What is wrong...?"
    "Isn't it clear sister? He is speechless at our tale of triumph"
    "Who wouldn't? We are great after all"

A Cup Overfull,
    Filled With Honey,
    Sufficiency Of Renown..
    Personal Skills

Divine Core of the Morrigan: -

As three goddesses within one body it should be no surprise this skill exists. Yet the truth is deeper than this, as they are three demigoddess' who combined their divinities and bodies to forge a single god. However, due to not mingling their souls, their consciousnesses remained separate in the new form... yet this did nothing to slow them down.

Working together for centuries after they wandered and caused chaos and misery wherever they went. As such, now, they work in tandem to fight. Specifically, they have one mind controlling one body at a time. However they are extremely adept at this form of control and can switch minds on a dime if they want.

When they do their class and personal skills change to reflect the new mind that has taken over. Further they each have differeny bodies of the Morrigan that take shape when they do. Their parameters, armaments, and noble phantasm remain the same.

In addition to the above this skill grants EX-ranked Divinity, which grants extremely high defenses and provides an extraordinary bonus to bypass faith-based protections.

It also grants the authority to not only know the location of current battlefields but also the locations of battlefields that will or have happened and the length of time between when it has/will occur and the present time.

"Ah... the goddess of death rises again..."
    Ah... the goddess of war rises again..."
    "Ah... the goddess of magic rises again..."
    "The goddess of ireland rises again... feel honored, master"

A swath in fires' smoke, the raven's call
    As thunder's drum, the last of daylight fades.
    Familiar (Crows): A+

A goddess heavily associated with crows, and as a servant it becomes a reality. She always has a small flock of crows with her that she maintains as her familiars. Some are crows formed from her prana and others are contracted crows. The difference however matters little.

Each crow when contracted or formed has a 'concept' imbued on them. This concept empowers the crow in some way. So long as they are contracted to the Morrigan there is now prana upkeep for it. Should that contract be severed, then the concept will slowly burn away, returning it to normal.

"... Such adorable creatures... I love crows... thank you sisters"
    "Of course... I'm more partial to horses but... I cannot deny their usefulness."
    Indeed... familiars are always helpful... Macha, are you sure you don't want me to get horse familiars?"
    "I'm sure... horses are already perfect... I rather not risk it"
    "Well, alright Macha... but I can still get one and use it normally, right?"
    Of course mistress. I'd love for you to know the joys of horses"

The ancient songs drown rush of women's skirts
    Their hems whirl, billowing with strobes of dance.
    Magecraft (Witchcraft & Rune): B

Lauded as a goddess of magic and her heavy association with witches as well as her prior existence as Nemian, a master-rank rune magus. She isn't perfect at the craft but she extremely talented in utilizing the magecraft she has.

Not only can she match witches and magus from her era, due to wielding both runes and witchcraft she can utilize both and combine their powers to create magecraft that is difficult to deal with. As such any magic resistance that specifically targets one or the other instead only has half its rank applied.

"... this magecraft... it's more useful than I thought..."
    "Indeed sister. This will be useful on the battlefield"
    "Come now... we can be more creative than that. Think of the possibilities... none can resist us if applied... correctly..."

The moon eclipsed, the blood is risen o'er
    Upon the hearts this summer solstice eve.
    Ambush Tactics (Badb Catha): B*

As Badb Catha she was a terror to behold to enemies and a silent blessing to allies. As a goddess however this is even more true. Like before she can utilize it on a single person or an enemy army.

However unlike before she had to prepare ahead of time to utilize it. As the Morrigan however she can spend 10 minutes to secretly prepare traps. For each one she lays down, she makes a luck check. On a success, it is successfully laid and hidden.

For each trap set, when activated either the army or specific servant she's targeting will have their overall combat power reduced by 5% per trap. If she fails to lay one however she still lays it but the servant becomes aware of it and can potentially destroy or disarm it

"... Trap 4, set... take over, Macha..."
    "Yes, sister! How long!?"
    "Five minutes... Let them forget... our suspicious activity..."
    Wait, wait, wait! They caught on! Badb, Hurry, activate it! The goose is cooked!"
    Understood, sister...! Executing trap...! Fuasgail fearg morrigan...!"
    "Activation successful! Opponents combat power down 15%! We're in a superior position!"

Melodic dirge of cauldron stirred by all
    With strike of dulcimer & fidd'ler's bow.
    By Order of the Warmonger (Macha): A

As a general in life, Macha was powerful and creative. As a goddess, this has only grown. This skill acts as a composite skill of Wicked Charisma at C rank and Tactics at A rank. It allows her to be a general-class leader utilizing fear and hatred while allowing her to mobilize, plan, and utilize her troops in preparation for what she perceives as the tactics of an enemy.

With wicked charisma, she generally will utilize it to gather a contingent of normal human and even some magus using fear. Specifically, preying on what they fear of others first and then making them afraid to defy her. Those that submit have bonuses (plus modifiers) while following her orders while they face penalties (negative modifiers) if they defy or work against her.

Tactics on the other hand allows her mobilize those loyal to her subtly or overtly. Usually useful on a battlefield, she can utilize it in an urban non-combat setting. When done on a battlefield, she can also empower or weaken Anti-Army noble phantasms by about 20%.

"Haha! Excellent job Macha! The enemy is routed! We just need a finishing blow!"
    "Truly... good work... big sis...!"
    "Thank you, sisters! Let's move to location C, we'll unleash our Noble Phantasm there!"

The bright bravado quickness of their feet
    Step bare upon long, broad & wooden planks.
    Conceptual Infusion (Nemian): A

A skill similar to enchant but different in effect. Enchant simply imbues concepts and potentially history onto items that are ultimately temporary. Infusion however is a very different very permenant effect.

When she 'enchants' an item she doesn't simply utilize magecraft. That merely helps the process and once applied pins the new concept, history, and mystery to the item. Rather than utilize magecraft she utilizes a part of her Divine Core to do so. After the first time, her Divine Core has EX rank and loses a rank each time used.

She only has as many times as she has ranks. Once her divine core reaches E rank, each rank down of which lowers the defensive and penetrative abilities of the Divinity skill it has, she cannot use this skill until she takes the time to repair her divine core.

When she infuses an item with a piece of her divine core, the history, concept, power, and mystery are pinned in by her divine core. Once done, the item begins to burn mystery and power akin to how a noble phantasm normally does, simply starting upon creation. It can be halted by sealing the item.

If she desires she can also use this skill to repair her own divine core. To do so she must establish a territory on a leyline and remain there for 24 hours per rank sacrificed in this way. She cannot leave the workshop during this time. Once she repairs her divine core, she may continue utilizing the skill.

"... Is the infusion done yet...?"
    "No."
    "... What about now?"
    "No"
    "... what about now...?"
    "What about now?"
    "NO! Now let me work!... excuse me, sisters, but it'll be just a while longer... I promise, no more than 10 minutes... so if I could have silence, until then...?"
    "... yes, sister..."
    "Yes, mistress"

Black-wing'ed ravens fly o'er village roofs,
    Their cries of strife to warriors in the hills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment (Badb Catha): EX

As her demigoddess self she was an expert at concealing both her presence and bloodlust. As goddess Morrigan her aptitude with this skill has reached a new level. At all times, beyond before attacking, she is assumed to have A+ presence concealment, which drops to D+ when she attacks.

If she however conceals her presence in a battlefield or an on-site base near said battlefield in the midst of a large-scale battle (5 servants or 100 non-servant combatants) then her skill does not drop even while attacking. Rather, it only drops while a servant has visual perception of her.

"..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "WILL SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!?!?!?"

Who forge their swords & bathe the blades anew
    In falls cascading down to emerald glen
    Magic Resistance (Macha): A

Due to the time period, Macha's resistance to magecraft was decent. As the morrigan, this has increased considerably. While she is not wholly immune to all modern magecraft, she is immune to any magecraft a-rank or less even if it is high thaumaturgy while greater rituals are heavily mitigated.

"... hmph... useless magus... just die... stop trying to survive..."
    "Hahahaha! Even with this impressive workshop, this was the best they managed!? Get 'em, Macha!"
    "Understood... proceeding with the slaughter."

Where dragons circle low anticipate
    A feast the Goddess brings to them to-night.
    Riding (Macha): B+

Normally, this skill allows the servant to ride phantasmal beasts at this rank. However this skill is sealed off to allowing Macha to ride any and all vehicles or creatures that aren't horses.

Specifically, the Morrigan while Macha is in control can only ride creatures with the concept of horse attached or vehicles intended to be pulled by horses, like greek chariots. If they attempt to ride anything else they will completely fail and injure the creature or crash the vehicle.

"... Macha... how are we... riding a duck...?"
    "... Could it be...? Is it even possible...?"
    "Simple. It has the concept of 'horse'. If it's a 'horse' then I can ride it, as a goddess of horses"
    "Scary... just having the concept is enough... to think a mere giant duck imbued with that could fall under her skill... terrifying"

Her starlit eyes stare down upon the flight
    Of villagers who race across the valle,
    Territory Creation (Nemian): C

While a proper magus, a goddess with ties to magic, and a queen of witches she was not known for staying in one place. Rather she wandered around, setting up and abandoning groves.

This translates into this skill. She may set up a witch's grove and utilize it as a magus' workshop but its features are limited. All bounded fields must be handcrafted by her which can take time.

"Alright... putting the last touches on this one now..."
    "Then we're done right? Our base of operations is functional?"
    "Almost... then we just have to set up the bounded fields to keep normal humans away..."
    "That should've... been first... look, sister..."
    "It's a regular human. A pity they stepped in as we just finished."
    "Hey! Human! Come here, I have to wipe your mind! You can't leave remembering all this!"

And manifests her messengers of birds
    Where wizards wait & hold the dark at bay.
    Item Construction (Nemian): C

While Nemian simply took what she desired the Morrigan is no simple thief. She swindles and cheats but she does not merely take. Further she worked on the actual construction of mystic codes in her time.

While she cannot make stronger mystic codes, with time and effect she could construct one. However she prefers to merely make items for rituals or to infuse. Specifically, she always maintains one Infused Sword, Infused Spear, and Infused Staff, each with different uses.

"Yes... the spear is fantastic. Mistress even made it out of horse bones like I asked."
    "Of course. Anything for precious Macha. "
    "Can... Can you decorate... my sword... with crow feathers...?"
    "Absolutely. Now, where did you leave it..."

O Morrigan, your fertile sorcery,
    Should battle be your wish upon the land.
    Personality

The Morrigan is a complicated individual... as she is not just she but three she's. Nemian the Ursurper of Havoc, the Crowmother of Strife Badb, and Bandit Queen Macha of War. Not merely a fusion of them, but also three seperate souls working in conjunction within one body.

Each are different in their thoughts and methods but they lived for centuries as the Morrigan. Due to this experience they manipulate their body and work together near seamlessly lending no unnatural movements besides an errant twitch they had as a habit in life.

Rather what is usual is that before an encounter they size up the persons estimated personality and mental capacity and pick one of them to interact based on who would be most appropriate.

Yet there are... moments. Moments when none of the three take over and something else does. As three souls cannot interact for so long and not experience some level of intermixture of the soul... indeed, technically there is a fourth soul residing within... the true Morrigan.

It rarely comes out as it is not a true soul but simply the three momentarily combining to form one powerful soul. In these moments one should be afraid... for whatever minor, subtle differences keep them separate are broken down and removed in favor of being one soul.

Not due to this form of the Morrigan being violent... rather it is the divine spirit and likely something has caught their attention. While it can be good-intentioned, this forme does not know anything of restraint. It is the unbridled nature of all three.

Yet these moments are rare. The chances of a master experiencing this is less than 5%.

"..."
    "Hmmm... an apt description of our personality as the Morrigan."
    "Though no mention of when we quarrel... most strange... then I guess it goes without saying what occurs non?"

Then draw the fates your furies to us now,
    Devour all but let our children live
    Interactions

Master
    "... nice..."
    "Reliable but weak"
    "My pet project"
    "...what?..."
    "what?"
    "Urk! Did I say that aloud!?"
    "... so long as it isn't cu-cu..."

Cu Chulainn
    "... I... I... I..."
    "..."
    C'mon, C'mon! Say it!"
    "I... can't... excuse us, cu..."
    "Ahhh... pity... you were this close sis. Oh well, maybe next time..."

Fionn Mac Cumhail
    "Die"
    "Die"
    "Die"

Joseph II
    "... A king... of love...?"
    "No, no! It can't be that it has to be something else!"
    "... Hmm... I suppose such a thing could exist..."

Maria Theresa
    "..."
    "... Badb? Is something wrong?"
    "N... no... nothing is... wrong..."
    "...."

the Pallidnes
    "... All traps in position... ready in 3... 2... 1..."
    "... Proven. the Pallidnes are immune to fear via insects... next trap..."
    "... Tsk... none of our pranks are working..."
    "... I see... that's why they're all nonlethal..."

Guthrum
    "... Back is exposed during negotiations... especially when going good..."
    "Indeed... if we split up, we stand a chance..."
    "So then here's the plan! Macha, you and I approach I the servant and you a retainer, Badb you skulk about and wait for that perfect moment!"
    "... No. I believe it to be a false positive. His sword... its positoned so that-"
    "... So it is... indeed even with a lowered guard you'd have a very small window..."
    "... To be expected of rulers... back to the drawing board..."

Saul
    "..."
    "..."
    "... Hmmm. To think we'd cross paths. I've heard only tales of you when I was alive... I wonder how true they were..."
    "Indeed. It would be most curious if some of the more salacious tales are true."

Epione
    "... not again..."
    "Sister?"
    "N-nothing... sister..."

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Alter)

"... What a loathsome target..."
    "I suggest brute force. He is just a piper"
    "Indeed! Let us take initiative! Macha, run wild!"
    "Yes, Mistress!"

And they will dance for you as we have done,
    In time, your thunder, to the beat of drums.
    Noble Phantasms

Seasann Mac an Tsolais Roimh Chinniúint
    War, Havoc, Strife. This is what the Son of Light faced that day.

Type: Anti-Self

A noble phantasm encompassing an encounter between the Morrigan and the son of light Cu Chulainn. The former was somewhat smitten with the latter and admitted as much, however believing her to be dangerous rebuked her. Angered she threatened to hinder his fights and he threatened her death in kind.

The two fought for three days, the first she fought as an eel, the second a wolf, and the third a crow. He cracked her ribs, broke her leg, and tore out her eye. The day after the battles she disguised herself as an old croon and gave cu chulainn copious amounts of milk. For this he blessed her three times.

Unbeknownsts to him these healed her and she was back at her full might. Rather than kill the weakened cu chulainn she simply left him with an ominous prophecy and left. This noble phantasm crystallizes this legend wholly.

There are no real passive effects to this noble phantasm. Rather several effects in conjunction occur when its true name is utilized that occur over several days. When first invoked she is set against one enemy and is destined to enter combat and come out in the exact same condition as her opponent.

However after this, the next effect occurs. If she received 3 comments, compliments, or otherwise shows of respect, scorn, or acknowledgement or does receive them at some later point then all of her injuries, even ones not sustained from that battle, are healed. If some effect prevents the healing, this noble phantasm displaces the injury onto the nearest living creature that is not her master.

Additionally she gains the effects of Mad Enhancement A rank. Macha, Nemian, and Badb receive this class skill as well if they split into them.

Further she creates a pseudo-reality marble around her. It does not overwrite the world but heavily distorts it into a battlefield. Within this pseudo-reality marble any injury sustained by any party cannot be healed by outside forces and must be healed by themselves.

The above applies to her as well. She cannot use prana from her master. She must utilize her own. Further, due to the nature of her noble phantasm it is extremely difficult to maintain for any longer than 5 minutes. Additionally she loses access to the personal skills Ambush Tactics, By Order of the Warmonger, and Conceptual Infusion for the duration this noble phantasm is active.

"... Enemy strength confirmed... equal to us at a minimum..."
    "... So it's that strong... this is bad sisters. Should we really...?"
    "There is no choice sisters... activate it."
    "...Seasann Mac..."
    "an Tsolais"
    "Roimh Chinniúint"
    "... Strife.. This is what..."
    "War the Son of Light"
    "Strife, he faced that day!"
    "... Rrrrrr.... war... battle... blood... I remember these well... now... let us fight in earnest!"

Author's Note
    Not going to lie this took me a while... was started back in october. My longest project to date. Hope it pans out.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; January 22nd, 2022 at 12:37 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hmm
    thats pretty long. not enlil level of long (i checked), but that is a hefty read. and a pain to format for sure.
    But as the organizer here I gave to say that that is not really the way to go.
    Those are 4 full and lengthy sheets. You can submit 2, but 4 at once is too many.
    You put a lot of effort in there, I respect that. My suggestion is you outright say your entry is The Morrigan aka the 4th sheet and the rest are...idk a prologue of sorts that are not part of the voting.
    Also as the local compiler here 4 sheets in one post should not become the norm pls.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for this response. the Morrigan being the main entrant is perfectly fine with me. I always intended for them to be sort of considered one sheet kinda like some sort of megazord. I will make a note to clarify the intent.

Blog Entries
    unfortunately i think i'm going to skip for now, delrey. in addition to being occupied with irl work and the secret santa, i seem to have a conceptual incapability to remake my sheets.

Blog Entries
    sad, but no problem dw. I expected a dry contest because Santa is more important. I am surprised that many still put forward their cool entries.
    Perhaps in the next one

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Oh lol
    Submission closed
    Voting open
    Compilation comes later

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    3 Points, Epione: Simply magnificent. An excellent faceclaim, elegant writing, amazing characterization, and overall just a very very strong remake. I really, really like this sheet and am quickly becoming a whitefrenzy fan. great job at another awesome sheet.

2 Points, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Alter: A wonderful sheet. Honestly, if I could just relinquish my 1 point to give two sheets three points I'd do that. This sheet is as good as Epione. Yet I do find it to be a bit behind Epione. That is probably my bias speaking but that's how I feel.

1 Points, Joseph II: A well written sheet. I sort of wish there was more from the character itself but that's personal taste... that said it still influences my decision and between it and your other sheet this one is better as I can see the characterization with this one.

Blog Entries
    Reminder that compared to the other monthly, you technically give points to the creator.
    Just a minor difference but worth noting when choosing who you vote

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    3 points, DelRey: I really like the Pallanides; they got a fun dynamics especially with the tyrannical older sister turning her siblings into a literal chariot, and turning their Master into a Ersatz Zeus is a fun gimmick.

2 points, WhiteFrenzy: Tsunderes are nice, especially ones who can Ger- Greek Supplex you. Overall very sweet.

1 point, Nuclear: Two very well-done interpretation of interesting historical figures. Interpreting Joseph II's failed attempt at enlightened despotism as 'giving love without accepting anything from others' is quite clever.

Blog Entries
    Contest Comp:

Caster - Joseph II by Nuclear
    Archer - Maria Theresa by Nuclear
    Gatekeeper - The Pallanides by DelRey
    Ruler - Guthrum by RoydGolden
    Saber - Saul by Alexcoene
    Alter-Ego - Epione by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin - Stingy Jack by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Alter] by DelRey
    The Morrigan by Baron Magnus

thanks to all participants for making room in their busy secret santa schedule. May the bestest of us best here win.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    even the voting is dry

1 point RoydGolden
    2 points Nuclear
    3 points WhiteFrenzy

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ASide that i am still fighting with a writhing blockade i still think to break through , thus i couldnt finish the laast servant for the contests , i feel your pain Delrey its like my atempt at create a Mage contest i thought and were waiting tensed to see some interesting Mages but no, not even One or two Profiles that did hurt as i atempted with my prompt spech to give even some more then decent hints but i think that the older Servant and Mage creator generation have mostly if not complete abadoned to do profils also even some like Shiki-pon which were almost maschines in that sense duet o their quantity or Master THerion as i noticed them in the current "fanfiction general discussion thread browsing members field" did i saw them there .

have you tried to writhe the older sheet maker a message ?

but i will take a look at all and will vote to atleast lessen your pain my friend .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1pt for Nuclear, love the family dynamics here.
    2pts for WF
    3 pts for Delrey

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    okay as i know how it is not to give feedback will i givve a feedback before i vote so lets start :

Nuclear
    Oklay at first as wehave already some known nationalities as Maria Theresia is approached must i say that i am living in the succesor land of the Habsburg Monarchy so must i say at first boths depiction is quite good though in both cases good though both are quite superficiall also that she is Archer can i understand due to her independencce in that she had to work for her status as Monarch quite well done though i cant help but to find its bit shallow but okay thats perhaps my nationality pride just speaking well done .

Delrey
    I remember the first version and i must say te layout with the selection is well thought out and let me tell despite that you know my oppinion about the Mecha Gods , must i say that i like that profile so at first for that respect ! one Question can they only use their Noblephantasm now only when all four are manifested and chosen or also if only one is selected ? as that point have i missed to be honest.

Also about the aspüect when the Master is withhin their Aletheia which special benefitts are then as despite that sounded epic i am still curious about the specifica and if the effects of their Enforcing is also hold onn after the Grailwar ? about how you described their personalities bit shameless mus i say is that now also your general interpretation of their legend Delrey ? i am curious as i self tend to approach as interpretation n humane and deep psychological direction .

So your Pallanides are Top Quality profile in short said !

other Question from which Series Game or Anime are the pictures and the Alatheia picture i think i have seen it once somewhere ?

okay now to your other servant at first intersting build and i guess you follow your style to make an Forreigner esque servant with your Amadeus Alter servant .

but as i have seen his second skill well to say it in sophisticate German :*reüsper* Sapalot was habe ich gerade gesehen , wahr der immer so dreist ?

Well that were my thoughts .

also well done i can say ,you follow your style my friend .

Whitefrenzy allias Howaito
    WEll at first as i saw her and read it though i must say that put a smile on my face i remember that we exchanged over direct message about her and your other Sweet Nurse servant back in the Medicine monthly contest . so as i saw her comment on my Hippokrates well that made me happy as i truly thhink that their Relationship in Chaldea is a really wholesome one were he gives her the feeling of respect and aknowledgement .

The craft essence well the laments of an pridefull wome that cant go out of her proud shell to admit the longings of her heart .

part two will follow plus my vote.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I was distracted by the storm in my area and forgot the deadline. I extend it for a day

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    well that was fruitful

Anyway!

Congratulations to WhiteFrenty winning with 10points! Your Epione deserved it!
    As a small bonus here a code to prevent your pretty lady from fading into dark backgrounds!

I am 2nd with 8 pts and Nuclear is 3rd with 5.

Thanks to all participants!
    Let us see what the next contest will bring
    The test trial will end and we will decide how it will continue.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hey friends! Time for the third try. Let us see how many still participate
    this is the prompt by our fair lady WF

Cavalry Class
    In a Holy Grail War, Servants are, usually, divide into two categories: the Knight Classes which are made from the Saber, Archer and Lancer Servants, and the Cavalry Classes, made of Servants from the Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker Classes. Show us your best Servant of these four latter Classes.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

"I, Uathach of the Caster class, have come from the Land of Shadows. Shall I call you 'Master'?"

Class: Caster
    True Name: Uathach
    Height and Weight: 145 cm / 41 kg

Source: Celtic mythology
    Region: Ireland
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Agility: C
    Magical Energy: A++
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Biography
    Legend
    Uathach is the daughter of the immortal warrior-queen Scathach, ruler of the Land of Shadows and tutor to heroes. In this sense, one may call her "Princess of the Land of Shadows". While her title and her pedigree are impressive on paper, she is in practice no more than Dun Scaith's groundskeeper, tending to the more mundane concerns of her mother and the warriors who managed to become her mother's pupils.

Uathach appears in one segment of the story of the Irish hero Cu Chulainn. While she was courting the affections of another man, a young Cu Chulainn arrived at the Land of Shadows, seeking tutelage from Scathach. Through a certain mishap, Uathach's finger was injured, and Cu Chulainn was singled out as the perpetrator. Outraged, Uathach's lover demanded a duel from Cu Chulainn then and there. The halls of Dun Scaith rang with the sounds of their battle, until at last the unfortunate lover collapsed, killed by Cu Chulainn's hand. Dismayed by the needless death caused by this reckless young man, Uathach demanded recompense from Cu Chulainn for the damages he had caused. Cu Chulainn, being the cad that he is, flippantly responded with "Alright. I'll be your lover in his stead, if you'll have me."

Uathach's true relationship with Scathach is not of a mother and her natural daughter; rather, Uathach is Scathach's copy. In the same way that Sir Mordred is a clone of King Arthur, so is Uathach a clone of Scathach. The exact reason and methods employed are unknown, as the original/mother is unnaturally silent about the matter. Because of this relationship, much of Scathach's own values, personality, and skills were inherited by Uathach, a fact that became problematic.

Uathach's journey as an inhumanly talented homunculus forced into accepting a human lifestyle is the exact opposite of Scathach's own journey from human life to inhuman immortality. However, because of Uathach's own immaturity and her own native viewpoint, she views the banality of her station as a curse, a burden unjustly cast upon her, who is talented beyond measure. As a result, Heroic Spirit Uathach is always summoned with the goal of answering the question "Why did my mother allow me to stagnate?", marking her as a completed existence who still strives for self-actualization. A truly peculiar Servant.

Character
    Dislikes: Untidiness, dogs
    Talent: Calligraphy, housework (she denies it)

A proud beauty overflowing with talent. If Scathach is an existence who "can do anything" (that is, a master of many fields), Uathach is one who "can do anything" (a student of many fields). She herself properly understands the most that she is different from the mediocre. "Because I can excel over the mediocre, I will rule over the masses."

A lonely princess with no one to journey with. Uathach's unshakeable confidence in herself is interpreted as arrogance by some, and her manner of speaking can definitely come off as patronizing, so barely anyone talks to her. However, this means that Uathach's communication skills never really improve and her high opinion of herself never gets challenged. In this regard, she is exactly like her mother Scathach: an inhumanly talented individual who has left behind (been left behind by) the world.

A Caster who is a proper mage, and not something silly like a playwright or a musician. Uathach employs runes as her main form of combat, laying them down with such speed and precision that an experienced battlemage would be surprised to learn that she uses Ogham, the Irish runic system, known to be too cumbersome to use in the heat of battle. She also does not have a wish for the Holy Grail, saying "I'll think of it when it's there." Her main desire is to find out exactly why someone like her mother, who possessed an exceptional eye in seeing one's talents, allowed someone like her, who possessed boundless talent, to degenerate by being made a simple housekeeper.

Relationships
    Master
    Concerning the Master, Uathach recognizes their partnership as a temporary alliance. However, if her contractor were to possess the same level of motivation as her regarding self-improvement, the image of "a class valedictorian who's a bit childish as a result of dedicating her life to studying" might come out.

Scathach
    The end (purpose) of Uathach's journey; the root of her joy and her sorrow. Uathach will go anywhere and do anything to reach she who has left the World's confines and ask her that single question--

Cu Chulainn
    Uathach's compatibility with Cu Chulainn (except for the Berserker Alter form) is the absolute worst, being dazzled by him whether as an enemy or as an ally. It seems she also inherited her mother's precociousness regarding him (the opposite sex). Cute.

Medb
    "A-A chihuahua like her is the perfect match for that mangy mutt! Hmph!"

Artoria Pendragon (Lily)
    "I originally found Miss Artoria's boundless optimism to be rather grating, but I've come to appreciate it since then. A knight of the white lily, and a magus of the spider lily... I suppose bonds have been forged between more different people."
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: A+
    Ability to secure an area for one's territory. It is possible to construct a Temple, which is superior to a workshop. Additionally, it is possible to transform the secured territory to resemble the inhospitable Land of Shadows, but Uathach rarely makes use of this ability since her mother might get mad.

Item Construction: C
    Ability to produce magical items. Uathach can create sundry talismans, amulets, and Mystic Codes, but using her items fills bearers other than Uathach with an ill-defined sense of dread.

Personal Skills
    Rune Magecraft: A
    Skill that denotes one having possession of Runes - the Magic Crest of Northern Europe. Uathach specializes in the Irish runic alphabet, Ogham, which she acquired from her mother. Her skill in ogham allows her to inscribe runes almost instantaneously, something even her mother finds too bothersome to venture into. Other than attacks, this is mainly employed for effects corresponding to the Skills Magic Resistance, Clairvoyance, for raising parameters to Rank A, etc. All of these applications are merely temporary and she cannot employ multiples of those simultaneously.

Familiar (Hounds): B
    Ability to utilize animals as familiars. In this case, due to a certain association with the hawthorn, where hounds gather, Uathach may use dogs as familiars without the need for a contract. Furthermore, she can exert her influence over all canids, including lesser Monstrous Beasts, but at a decreased rate.

Potential of the Haunted Realm: A+
    Ability to learn skills at an increased rate. A Skill that seemingly proclaims "Since you are the daughter of Scathach, you should be able to do this much". Servants, by definition, are fragments of Heroic Spirits selected at various points in their life, which implies that the items and abilities they possessed at the time they became a Servant are all they have when they are summoned from the Throne. This "cheat" skill defies that condition of a Servant, albeit temporarily, by allowing Uathach to learn and subsequently display any Skill at B rank, except for those skills which may be considered burdens to the body, such as Divinity.

Noble Phantasms
    Uathmar Crann: Convocation of Hounds
    Range: 5-30
    Maximum targets: 75 people

The Fearsome Tree, the first of two Noble Phantasms whose origins lie in Uathach's name. While some ogham letters were associated with trees (such as beith), the arboreal tradition tied all twenty letters to the various flora of Ireland. In this case, uath (Gaelic "terror") became linked to the hawthorn, where fierce hounds met, due to the tree's formidable (uathmar in Gaelic) thorns. Thus, Uathach, whose name means "the terrifying one", gained a connection to dogs and hawthorns, as well as a predilection for mental interference magecraft.

Once the true name has been invoked, Uathach radiates an dark aura that serves a mental interference attack, and all targets must make a Luck check to avoid being affected. If the check is failed, targets begin to experience wild, terrifying hallucinations, the intensity of which varies directly in relation to their distance from Uathach. Since the attack is purely mental interference, albeit of a high grade, immunity to its effects is possible through skills such as Protection of the Faith, Bravery, etc.

Geata na Scath: Shadow Gate of Howling Terror
    Range: 2-50
    Maximum targets: 200 people

The Gate of Shadow, the second of two Noble Phantasms whose origins lie in Uathach's name. Hawthorns have a second interesting property outside of their relationship with Uathach: their relation to the faeries. The ancients regarded the hawthorn as a particularly sacred tree, embodied in legends such as that of the Glastonbury Thorn, a hawthorn tree said to have magically sprung forth from the staff of Joseph of Arimathea. Along with oak and ash trees, hawthorns were also seen as portals to the faerie world, and thus proper respect had to be accorded to them, lest unfortunate interlopers be punished by the offended fae they housed.

The role of the hawthorn as the door to the faerie world, as well as Uathach's role as the keeper of the Land of Shadows, was thus crystallized into this Noble Phantasm: a massive gate reminiscent of a black hole. Once the true name has been invoked, the gate appears and attacks all lifeforms in range by attempting to drag them into its shadowy depths. Targets must make Mana and Luck checks lest they be instantly killed by the gate's pull; however, those that do pass the check are still rapidly drained of mana and take massive damage. While Uathach can choose whether the gate's targets enter or not, she cannot accurately choose where the gate takes its victims. It is possible to select a location through exhaustive calculations, but the determination of exact coordinates remains out of reach for her Servant manifestation.

Miscellaneous Notes
    Last edited by Nuclear; March 14th, 2022 at 02:59 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "What's the matter, you expected me to be gloomy like a spider? Too bad~! The super cute high-class weaver Arachne has come to humbly offer her service to you! Be sure to take up this offer quickly, I'll have a lot of customers waiting you know..."

Caster of Sublimated Licentiousness:

Source

True Name: Arachne

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Avenger, Ruler

Strength- E
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- C+

"Humans are drawn to the light, finding its brilliance dazzling. Yet the greater the light, the larger the shadow cast by comparison. That's why I believe true art has to embrace both the light and the shadow," she extolls sagely, resting a hand on her chin. "Wait, what do you mean such serious pontificating is out of character for me?!"

Personality
    A high-spirited and fashionable girl who always goes through life at 100% energy. She has no social filter and is committed to saying what she thinks no matter the situation. While cheerful and friendly her sense of aesthetics is twisted to the point of being borderline malicious. For Caster the greatest beauty is exposing a tarnished side to something pristine. She greatly admires scenarios such as "a haughty ojou who secretly fantasizes of being held down and violated" or "an upright politician who visits fetish-clubs behind his wife's back", which are sure to get her heart and artistic imagination racing.

While Caster won't actively seek to contrive such falls from grace (wishing for them to arise "naturally" without being forced) she will eagerly witness their occurrence with an expression of almost indecent pleasure. Upon encountering someone she believes to be hiding another side Caster will openly endeavor to make them her muse. Given her forwardness and lack of social decorum Caster gives off an almost bullying demeanor as she relishes in uncovering people's tawdry secrets.

However, she doesn't actually hold ill-intent towards anyone. For Caster it is merely the contrast between an individual's public front and their deepest desires that is the source of true beauty. Whether they fall and disgrace themselves to said desires or resolve the contradiction within themselves and walk onwards with a stalwart heart is entirely up to the person in question, and she is sure to diligently illustrate their efforts to the end either way. A provocateur who spurs human development is one way of viewing her.

She assesses the good and evil of humans objectively and loves them anyways. Those who strive for goodness despite the evil nature etched into them since birth. Those whose path should've been filled with nothing but light who ended up falling into hatred and envy. Caster equally acknowledges all their efforts as "that too is human" and sings praises of them. The only thing she finds boring is a truly perfect person. Someone with no dark side to clash against, no hidden desires to acknowledge... her mentality as an artist is utterly unmoved by them. "Perfect people can just keep on being perfect forever, they're really no different than furniture. I'm more interested in flawed people who keep on struggling despite their imperfections," she bluntly appraises. Thusly the people Caster is most fond of are those that fall short of their ideals yet keep endlessly striving for them, who offer her an inexhaustible source of inspiration for her art.

As an artist Caster takes a keen interest in fashions and trends of the era she's summoned into. In the modern age she discovers an enthusiasm for cosplay and doujinshi, likely setting up a booth at Comiket to ply her works (while teasingly offering a "backstage pass" for customers to see her in skimpier outfits). A shrewd businesswoman down to her bones Caster is well-versed in advertising and self-promotion, so she's even willing to hand out some of her pieces for free to build a name for herself. Caster also has a great deal of pride in her skills as a weaver and insulting them is one of the few sure-fire ways to anger her.

Caster's relationship to the goddess Athena is fraught to say the least. To be sure she resents the goddess for cursing her out of spite, but that coexists with the "love" she felt in her final moments. For Caster the expression of shame, anguish and fury on Athena's normally placid face when the indignities of the gods were shoved before her eyes was the greatest "beauty" she ever captured and she still considers the goddess her favorite muse. Her hatred and affection mingle together muddily, submerging Caster's normal compunctions on directly interfering to craft her desired scenario. Caster's wish on the Holy Grail would be to drag Athena off the Throne of Gods and star her in her "ultimate doujin scene" where she may thoroughly begrime the virgin goddess' heart, body and soul.

She also has a complex towards blonde females of intellectual disposition who remind her of Athena, though in that case Caster will just constrain herself to playfully bullying them.

Likes: earnest people who are weak to teasing, the contradictions and hypocrisy of human nature
    Dislikes: perfect gods, boring humans
    Talents: weaving, exposing hidden desires, all-around business skills
    Natural Enemy: Athena

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- B
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous for oneself as a Magus. As a seamstress Caster can establish a "Couturier's Studio" comparable to a Workshop. To her chagrin said studio is always filled with cobwebs no matter how much she attempts to clean it.

Item Construction- C++
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. The only things Caster can create are works of thread yet her talent in those areas is truly divine. She may weave rudimentary swords and spears out of hardened silk yet this Skill's greatest potential is in outfits. Any outfit tailored by Caster would be a Mystic Code of the highest order that can be interlaced with a variety of overnatural effects such as reinforcing the wearer's body, protection against adverse elements or even activating certain prewritten spells when circulated with magical energy. Of course looking stylish is important as well so Caster refuses to create anything that goes against her sense of aesthetics.

Personal Skills:

High-Speed Divine Weaving- A+
    A Skill representing Caster's prodigious talent as a weaver, extolled as being unsurpassed by the gods themselves. Her knack with loom and thread crosses the boundaries of mortal skill to reach the domain of a Divine Mystery. At this rank outrageous feats such as constructing impossibly detailed tapestries in mere moments or even sewing an entire skimpy cosplay outfit onto the target at lightning-speed before they even notice are easily accomplished by Caster.

Eye For Art (Scandal)- B
    A mutation of the Eye For Art Skill born from Caster's unique sense of aesthetics. Her love of amorous affairs and depicting the transgressions of those in power that earned her the
    curse
    enmity
    of the wisdom goddess Athena. Any figures who committed scandals that go against their upheld image (such as King Arthur and the May Day Massacre, Zeus and his infidelities with mortal women) will certainly become subjects for her artistic eye, granting a high chance of unravelling their true names.

Independent Action (Celeb)- B
    A brilliant seamstress who attracted customers from across Greece, it was said even nature spirits flocked just to witness the magic of her performances. Certainly an existence that in the modern age would be called a 「celebrity」. As a Skill this reimburses Caster a small supply of Mana from every individual she takes on as a 「customer」. This amounts to buying one of her tapestries or paying to see her public performances. While initially modest as her fame spreads and she amasses a larger customer-base Caster would potentially sustain herself in the World even in the total absence of a Master.

Incidentally, the original basis for this Skill was likely the
    blessing
    curse
    to weave for eternity she received from Athena, an ability that allows her to continue asserting her existence in the World through her art. However Caster has rebranded it in an attempt to distance herself from that aspect of her past.

Familiars (Spiders)- A+
    Allows the use of spiders as familiars. As the mythical "first spider" whom all arachnids existing now are descended from, Caster can freely call on her "children" to carry out her will. This mainly amounts to serving as assistants while she weaves, though she can also summon more poisonous spiders with potent venom that's even capable of debilitating Servants through their bites. Despite its association with her curse Caster doesn't mind using this Skill. In fact she actually finds them totally adorable.

Noble Phantasm
    Ars Amatoria・Metamorphoses
    Scandalous Desires, Show Your Form

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind

The ultimate doujinshi-artist's secret technique. Commencing a mental scan to identify the hidden desires・shameful secrets of her muse, Caster boldly brings them to light in the form of a magnificent tapestry constructed via her High-Speed Divine Weaving Skill. While an unparalleled work of art woven with divine skill as it depicts everything about the subject that goes against their
    persona
    public image
    this Noble Phantasm deals severe mental damage by forcing them to confront that
    shadow
    aspect
    of themselves.

By enforcing the concept of "one's innermost self" it can even weaken or seal Skills and Noble Phantasms tied to said "idealized persona" (such as Charisma, Divinity, Imperial Privilege etc) should they fail to reconcile that duality. A form of psychological therapy that catalyzes self-development by forcing the target to acknowledge their buried and dormant desires... at least that's how Caster herself spins its effects. In truth she shamelessly uses this Noble Phantasm for her own amusement in seeing the haughty and powerful break down at their most vulgar secrets being displayed so openly. Perfect for setting the stage for a corruption/mindbreak scenario.

Since Caster's magnum opus was never named in legend she dubs this Noble Phantasm after two works from her greatest "publicist" Ovid. These are Ars Amatoria- a poem of scandalous romance that got him exiled by Emperor Augustus, and the Metamorphoses- where he exhaustively depicted the vulgarity and wrongdoing of the gods who claimed to stand above mankind. Together these two works can be said to encapsulate Caster's own legend (at least in her own mind), a brilliant artist who called out the gods and was "banished" from humanity itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've been wanting for awhile to remake my old Arachne sheet with a Marin/Shizu-chan FC and figured this was a good time. Tried to give her a much more distinctive personality this time than the borderline Medea/Medusa ersatz from before. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

Blog Entries
    Great works from both of you.
    Just put uathach straight into the game.
    Arachne has a really fun personality and the fc was a great choice. I can really see her tormenting my summer athena while my summer freud takes notes

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.