Height: 180cm
    Weight: 160lbs
    Dislikes: Kindness, critics
    Talent: Playing awful music
    Natural Enemy: Nero (Saber)
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, Evil
    Armament: Dum Roma
    Catalyst: A copy of the theory that Emperor Nero started the great fire of rome

Class Skills:
    Insanity EX: Nero's insanity fused with Cthugha's natural sanity reduction. It is impossible to truly come to an understanding with him, although superficially it seems possible.
    Divinity B: Nero's attempt to fuse himself with Apollo and Sol granted him a partial rank in this, although it also provided Cthugha with the means to possess this version of him and grant him a higher rank in this.
    Existence Outside The Domain B: Cthugha's Authority is partially held within Nero. Denotes Cthugha's existence within the void of space.

Personal Skills:
    Atrocious Music B: Nero's playing is so bad that his music actively injures the sanity of whomever hears it, driving them more and more towards Cthugha.
    Song of the Sun-Spot B: Nero's fusion with Cthugha has granted him this. He has nigh-immunity to burns and heat, as no heat on earth could be hotter than Cthugha's.
    Burning Brain A: The fusion of Nero's constant migraines and Cthugha's burning powers. His brain is a firey orb. This grants him nigh-immunity towards mental interference. He can also switch how this is used, venting heat to overcharge his violin, causing it to light on fire and all of his stats to enhance, but losing his mental debuff immunity.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Dum Roma
    Fiddling While Rome Burns

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 200 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of the theory that Emperor Nero burned Rome and the one that he fiddled while it burned. He begins to play a piece on the violin, dancing around, and a fire bursts alight behind him, glowing fierce blue as it burns the area he surrounds. This fire is an immensely powerful tool that bears the concept of the destruction of civilisation, dealing more damage the more civilized enemies are. It also pulls the leylines in the area, attaching them to Nero so that he can use his second and prefered noble phantasm.

Malum Domus Aurea
    My Palace Of Gold

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

This noble phantasm is only usable within the area claimed by his first Noble Phantasm. This allows him to erect walls of molten gold enwrapping an area. Within it lies a ruined palace. Everything within it radiates immense heat, but due to Nero's heat immunity, he loves the place and wishes to luxuriate in it as much as he possibly can.

Lore:
    Emperor Nero was the fifth emperor of rome. But this isn't him. This is the embodiment of the rumors about him, who latched on truly to existence by anchoring himself (or trying to) to Nero's claims of being equal to Apollo or Sol. However, this allowed Cthugha to latch on, attaching itself to him and corrupting him.

Personality: A cruel, hateful, and just generally evil person. He's the type who will do anything evil they can, even if it actively harms their own goals. However, when Cthugha takes control, he becomes far more dangerous, being very sure to take control of himself. His wish would be to truly anchor himself, but if he tried, Cthugha would instead take control and wish to gain more power and free itself from the Void.

Relationships:
    Yang Guifei: "You? Are also with It? How? Such a pathetically kind person."
    Nero (Saber): "YOU! How dare you! How could you take it? How could you be it? Be me? Instead of me being myself?"
    Artemis: "Hm, would you happen to be able to introduce me to Apollo? After I set fire to you?"
    Caligula: "I have surpassed you, 'dear' uncle."
    Last edited by jishara; June 3rd, 2022 at 12:10 AM.