Height: 180cm
    Weight: 160lbs
    Dislikes: Kindness, critics
    Talent: Playing awful music
    Natural Enemy: Nero (Saber)
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, Evil
    Armament: Dum Roma
    Catalyst: A copy of the theory that Emperor Nero started the great fire of rome

Class Skills:
    Insanity EX: Nero's insanity fused with Cthugha's natural sanity reduction. It is impossible to truly come to an understanding with him, although superficially it seems possible.
    Divinity B: Nero's attempt to fuse himself with Apollo and Sol granted him a partial rank in this, although it also provided Cthugha with the means to possess this version of him and grant him a higher rank in this.
    Existence Outside The Domain B: Cthugha's Authority is partially held within Nero. Denotes Cthugha's existence within the void of space.

Personal Skills:
    Atrocious Music B: Nero's playing is so bad that his music actively injures the sanity of whomever hears it, driving them more and more towards Cthugha.
    Song of the Sun-Spot B: Nero's fusion with Cthugha has granted him this. He has nigh-immunity to burns and heat, as no heat on earth could be hotter than Cthugha's.
    Burning Brain A: The fusion of Nero's constant migraines and Cthugha's burning powers. His brain is a firey orb. This grants him nigh-immunity towards mental interference. He can also switch how this is used, venting heat to overcharge his violin, causing it to light on fire and all of his stats to enhance, but losing his mental debuff immunity.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Dum Roma
    Fiddling While Rome Burns

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 200 meters
    Max Targets: 1000

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of the theory that Emperor Nero burned Rome and the one that he fiddled while it burned. He begins to play a piece on the violin, dancing around, and a fire bursts alight behind him, glowing fierce blue as it burns the area he surrounds. This fire is an immensely powerful tool that bears the concept of the destruction of civilisation, dealing more damage the more civilized enemies are. It also pulls the leylines in the area, attaching them to Nero so that he can use his second and prefered noble phantasm.

Malum Domus Aurea
    My Palace Of Gold

Type: Reality Marble
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

This noble phantasm is only usable within the area claimed by his first Noble Phantasm. This allows him to erect walls of molten gold enwrapping an area. Within it lies a ruined palace. Everything within it radiates immense heat, but due to Nero's heat immunity, he loves the place and wishes to luxuriate in it as much as he possibly can.

Lore:
    Emperor Nero was the fifth emperor of rome. But this isn't him. This is the embodiment of the rumors about him, who latched on truly to existence by anchoring himself (or trying to) to Nero's claims of being equal to Apollo or Sol. However, this allowed Cthugha to latch on, attaching itself to him and corrupting him.

Personality: A cruel, hateful, and just generally evil person. He's the type who will do anything evil they can, even if it actively harms their own goals. However, when Cthugha takes control, he becomes far more dangerous, being very sure to take control of himself. His wish would be to truly anchor himself, but if he tried, Cthugha would instead take control and wish to gain more power and free itself from the Void.

Relationships:
    Yang Guifei: "You? Are also with It? How? Such a pathetically kind person."
    Nero (Saber): "YOU! How dare you! How could you take it? How could you be it? Be me? Instead of me being myself?"
    Artemis: "Hm, would you happen to be able to introduce me to Apollo? After I set fire to you?"
    Caligula: "I have surpassed you, 'dear' uncle."
    Last edited by jishara; June 3rd, 2022 at 12:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thats a decent foreigner with nice ideas. I would arrange it differently and tie it together with more of OG nero but still
    I think thats your best Foreigner yet
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rey sniped my Summer Experience. Curse him! Jk ilu still.

“Anyone needs to rest and relax after a long period of work, even the last Master of this world—which makes summer holidays an ideal opportunity to enjoy the sea and the sunny atmosphere of beautiful beaches.”

“The pleasure of going to the sea is even more incomparable when you go with your family and friends... And your Servants!”

“Going to the beach with people willing to have fun makes for an unforgettable experience. The more willing to have fun someone is, the deeper those memories will penetrate a heart... And all the warmer will be the light of these memories, whenever the unforgiving darkness of the world creeps in.”

“Why, yes. It is in the core of the very act of 「love」 to wish to 「share the fun.」”

—Eh? 「Love?」

“After all, memories of the ocean will linger on, long after the footprints are gone.”

“Sky above, sand below, peace within. Sometimes, the simplest things are truly enough... That is also 「love.」”

Surely not...

“Allow yourself to indulge in the wonderful things, if only for today——watching the sunset, feeling the sand between your feet and the wind in your hair.”

“Allow yourself to accept this offering of our 「love.」”

“And that being said——greetings, Master!”

“Long time no see, huh!”

“6 months and 29 days, to be precise!”

“Almost like we observed the rules this time!”

——I knew it! Not you two again!?

“Ceyx, look at this. Look at what have become of our Master in our absence! The sass of this child!”

“So little love for us, Alcyone... Master, daddy’s so disappointed on you.”

You know... There’s not many things I wish you could’ve said there, but 「daddy」 definitely wasn’t one of them...

Alcyone & Ceyx
    — LOVER OF THE WHITE SUNSHINE —

Class: Lover
    Other Classes: Pretender, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greek mythology

Height: 152 cm / 5'0" [Alcyone] || 156 cm / 5'1" [Ceyx]
    Weight: 43 kg / 95 lbs [Alcyone] || 47 kg / 103 lbs [Ceyx]

Natural Enemy: Obstacles against love
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Servant, Female, Male, King, Earth or Sky, Humanoid, Divine, Greek mythology male, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: E
    MANA: C
    ENDURANCE: D
    LUCK: A
    AGILITY: B
    NOBLE PHANTASM: C

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Devotion: A++

Not even the sun’s warmth could hope to compare to the flames of their passion. However, it seems that they’re particularly spicy today... One cannot help but wonder what’s happening.

However! No matter what don’t ask, please don’t ask why’s that, or else they’re—

“Oh, I see you’re interested in this forbidden knowledge, Master.”

N-no, not rea—

“It’s quite simple, really. Just how exposed a woman can be while in a swimsuit, and still exude the allure of an ethereal mystique? Even the most sheer bikini fabric will cast a small shadow on your skin, after all...”

“There’s magic in seeing a loved one in a bathing suit. It’s like knowing for the first time the same scenery, all over again.”

“And the best part? It’s way easier to undress than the usual clothes.”

———AAAND WE’RE DONE HERE. NEXT SKILL, PLEASE.

Object of Desire: D

A lover’s ability to collect the affections of those around them, using it as fuel for their own power.

In theory, the archetypal tragic couple should have a higher Rank as the heralds of love who took to themselves the duty of observe and ascertain every beating heart, but... Today, the only love they wish to nurture is their Master’s.

“We did brought you here to rest, after all.”

“Yes, yes. Today, mommy’s and daddy’s attention are only for you, Master.”

Please, don’t...

——Also, what’s up with this 「mommy」 and 「daddy」 talk? Is this the little roleplay you pair of twisted perverts decided to perform today?

Magic Resistance: D

It cancels the average spells, at least. What else you expect to find in the beach, anyway? Isn’t this good already? Besides, a Servant shouldn’t be too greedy—unless if it’s for love. Then everything is fair game.

Of course, the original Rank should be higher, but... According to the Holy Grail, during the change in their Saint Graph, the justification a self-inflicted downgrade was that, 「If they were already coated with sunscreen magecraft, then they couldn’t apply it to the other.」

Seriously? Okay, who was the funny guy?

“...”

“...”

—Surely, the two of you did NOT had the same idea...

Divinity: C

The son of the Morningstar and the daughter of the Wind descent at last in their own pace for an impromptu Summer event. Name a better combo to fight off the scorching heat of the beach.

BOND 2
    PART I

You can hear them fuming all the way from the rayshift point. What’s up with our latest Summer Servants? First, some crazy Beast that had the evil in her blown to smithereens by some equally disastrous old man, then a tentacle-walking, fish-smelling creep! These are the fellows who taint the name of Summer!

Sure, Summer is all about forgetting that things such as 「moderation」 and 「common sense」 exists, but this is ridiculous! How come the Pretenders are the normal people out here? Don’t you guys have any shame, making their Master work overtime like that!

—It’s truly the end times whenever this pair of mythical lovebirds suddenly becomes the voice of reason. Apparently, their aim is to remind everyone that #NotAllSummerServants?

Well, good luck with that.

“Aww, thank you!”

“Considering your sass a few lines back, that’s so nice of you!”

——*Sighs*...

BOND 3
    PART II

Height / Weight: 152 cm・43 kg (Alcyone) | 156 cm・47 kg (Ceyx)
    Source: Greek mythology, Metamorphoses
    Region: Greece
    Alignment: Lawful・Good

You’re still thinking on how to make them stop calling themselves mommy and daddy, like, please guys, I’m begging you to stop involving me in your fantasies.

It doesn’t get any easier each time...

BOND 4
    PART III

Long, long ago, in ancient Greece, Ceyx, son of the Morningstar, and Alcyone, daughter of Aeolus, fell madly in love, a love so passionate it became a legend known all over the ancient lands. They jokingly called each other 「Zeus」 and 「Hera」 after the king and queen of Greek gods, who were famous for their passionate love... However, the gods clearly don’t understand a joke and this was classed as sacrilege. It’s a good thing they didn’t knew what happened behind closed doors, if this much already ruffled their feathers. Anyway, the young pair was punished for this audacity with their lives, but after their demise the Wind transformed them into birds.

Oh? They’re here, and Hera and Zeus aren’t? Dear me! Clearly, we know now who had the superior love!

——Oh wow, maybe Summer is the herald of unexpected news indeed. I mean, that’s a surprise... I didn’t peg you guys at all for the petty type...

“Petty? Oh, please! We’re not petty—we’re quite fair! This is merely the battlefield of adults, Master.”

“You tell 'em, mom! It’s our duty to smash these phony displays of love... Just because we’re in our Summer attire, doesn’t mean we can slack off. But, one day you’ll understand.”

“Dad is right! And it could be sooner than later, if only you’d let us help with...”

——Nah, I’ll pass.

BOND 5
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Beach Flower: A

A test to see just how much attention one can get at the beach.

The Morningstar (which was later equated to the likes of Venus and Ishtar, but none of them wants to start babbling about syncretism right now, Summer events are all about actually funny shenanigans, not annoying ones), had blessed their son with a painfully striking beauty. It seems that even at the beach, the lovebirds cannot help but to attract the attention of others... And not for the wrong reasons, this time!

However, the Rank is unusually high for a married man. Ceyx, do you want to confess something?

“Oh, Master, Master, you don’t understand, do you?”

—Actually, I changed my mind, you don’t need to say nothin’.

“Daddy’s gonna present you to an ingredient of this broth called 「marriage.」 You see, there’s this little spice called 「jealously」... Usually, it reeks and tastes awful, but that’s only because people don’t know how to use it. Sprinkle just the right amount, and you will have a marvelous feast. Don’t you know? The highlight of a fight is the knowledge that later you’ll have that thing called 「make-up s...”

“Ceyx!~ Don’t go saying stuff that will put a R Rate in our sheet!”

Pearly Breeze: B

The daughter of the Wind brings a much-welcomed breeze to the beach.

It’s just not possible to withstand the heat without a pause, right? That’s where Alcyone shines. Instead of having to waste time resting over a parasol or eating ice-cream to cool oneself, why not just manipulate the wind to do your biding?

Oh yes, right... She can also unleash a blast of air over a specific target area and cause great damage in the process. It is, after all, a display of pure force in the shape of shock waves... But that’s unrefined and not very beach-like, so she’d rather just refresh the allies.

——Also... Not trying to change the subject or anything, but isn’t it strange that you’re yet to feel hot today, despite having to manage so many troublesome people in yet another hectic event? Almost like there’s a constant barrier of refreshing wind around you? Strange, huh.

“...”, someone is shrugging.

What a mystery.

Summertime Bird: EX

A Servant made of the combination of two individuals. From their techniques to their Parameters, to their prowess in the battlefield to their daily maintenance, everything revolves around their ability to function as a unity.

—And that is still true, even at the beach.

A Summer variant of their original personal Skill, Halcyon Bird, the Skill retains its basic functions. As a Servant living in what can be called a symbiotic bond, Alcyone and Ceyx acts as the owners of a hive-mind of sorts—a super evolved and very particular type of the Combination personal Skill. It allows both of them to actively search through each other’s mind, sense their emotional turmoil, and become an extension of each other’s life-force.

Since today they’re trying their best—with varying levels of success—to include Master in their various activities, this also helps both to keep tabs on their favorite human.

“Have you heard? Kingfishes are monogamous and very attuned to their little ones. The males can even, in special cases, hatch the eggs themselves. And whenever one is fishing, the other is without fail guarding the nest.”

“What she’s trying to say is that you’re safe with mommy and daddy here. Go have fun.”

——And despite feeling the care behind this earnest attempt, you’re also so tired of this roleplay.

BOND 6
    NOBLE PHANTASM

“No rest in sight even during our vacations? Love is a heavy burden, indeed.”
    “You, who dares to proclaim you’re qualified to love... Time to be tested by the world.”

The Sun-kissed Trial of Love
    Solae Halcyoneum

Type: Anti-Heart
    Range:
    Max. number of targets: 2

The heralds of love are ready for yet another trial in their own
    Reality Marble
    Love Arena
    . This time, On Beach™.

It is said that 「hate」 has more to do with 「love」 than anything else, so they are definitely not against an act of mischief or tw——hey, weren’t you people so adamant in saying the Master needed some time out!?

—Okay, listen.

What they’re trying to say is that, because they are love itself, they naturally understand all types of love. Even those that are born from a misguided rebellious spirit. A Servant does what a Servant does, right? Sometimes, they just want to show off to their Master, even if that means they’ll cause some problems along the way.

But mommy and daddy are here to oversee this display of 「love.」

Mommy and daddy are here to judge this display of 「love.」

And mommy and daddy are definitely going to squash you if your 「love」 isn’t on par with their tastes. Also, be warned that they’re very harsh judges. You can go around parading you love something to the point of destruction and then don’t deliver in the end.

Now... If you do manage to pass their trials? Go on, wreak havoc.

——Thank god you guys weren’t actual parents in life, I swear.

BOND 7
    PART IV

Their nature was always that of a pair of chaotic troublemakers, but today they’re full of good intentions. Having decided to show their love for their human in the form of appreciation, and having tried to give them a much-welcomed sense of normalcy by trying this fantasy of a family during an idyllic day at the beach, they took to themselves the duty of overseeing this sunny place so that nothing (other than love shenanigans) can disturb Master’s little playtime.

—Then again, they’re also perverts who easily get lost in each other, so sometimes they’ll get distracted whispering sweet nothings and forget to check if the Mooncancers are behaving as they should, or if the Foreigners aren’t trying to summon a catastrophe from beyond.

Good thing their sense of hearing is very sharp thanks to the wind carrying even the slightest vibrations towards them, so they’ll be the first to hear the screams of terror when this happens!

In particular, Ceyx is looking the most pleased with himself out of the two lovebirds. He was, after all, worried about his wife at first... The last time she saw the sea, it wasn’t in the most pleasant of situations. He had some reservations about committing to a Summer Saint Graph of all things—maybe they should try a Valentine’s Day one first—but it seems that his worries were unfounded: she’s having just as much fun as Master.

They could get used to this, right? To this fantasy of a normal life, a normal fate and a child of their own. It would be quite easy to believe in this little lie.

—Maybe, that’s also 「love」 in its own way...

Author's notes
    What? ME, doing a short, sweet, to-the-point sheet that's not bloated with needless information? Like the ol' forgotten times? Is this real life?!

Or maybe it's just me saying that enough is enough, these guys aren't that deep anyway.

I wish I had more interesting ending notes, but truly. They speak for themselves. So I can only hope I could entertain you with this questionable attempt at returning to my FGO-styled summer sheets attempt. Well... At least, they entertained me as I wrote them.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; May 6th, 2022 at 09:25 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh boy, this is turning into a "Summer in Early May" contest, isn't it? I haven't got any concrete ideas yet on who to submit (busy working on someone else rn), but let's see if I can join in on the fun later on.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 6th, 2022 at 09:33 AM.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I was going to rework this one anyway, so if it fits the prompt I might as well put it in here.

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ ♜ ~~ ♜ ~~ 》

» Now the whole world had one language and a common form of speech.
    And as people journeyed eastward,
    they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there.

And they said to one another,
    "Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly."
    So they used brick instead of stone, and tar instead of mortar.

"Come," they said,
    "let us build for ourselves a city with a tower that reaches to the heavens,
    that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of all the earth." «

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ ♜ ~~ ♜ ~~ 》

S H I E L D E R
    Of Humanity

《- Tower of Babel -》

First Ascencion

Second Ascencion

Third Ascencion

Final Ascencion

Class Shielder
    True Name Tower of Babel
    Alias The Hubris of Humanity, Spear of Babel
    Alternate Classes Beast , Berserker, Caster, Lancer
    Origin Biblical Myth
    Alignment Lawful Mad
    Natural Enemy God, Divine Creatures
    Catalyst Pieces of itself, brick and tar
    Attribute Star
    Height/Weight 468 cm / 15'4"
    ??? kg

STR END AGI
    A++ EX C
    MAN LCK NP
    A D A++

"I am the Tower of Babel, humanity's shield from their abuser. You are human. You are under my protection. No harm will ever come to you and those who would do you harm shall pay the cost in blood."

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    Mad Enhancement C++
    Shielder’s Mad Enhancement was created by its creators’ deep-seated fear of God, a fear which burrowed itself deep into Shielder’s consciousness. During battle, Shielder is in a constant state of fear that triggers its fight response causing it to fight with complete reckless abandon, focusing solely on destroying whatever is creating this fear. This fear becomes even stronger when fighting a Servant with the Divinity skill or one that possesses a Divine Core, pushing Shielder even further and past any limits it may have.

"My fathers and my mothers feared their one Father above all else. I too hold this fear. It infests my very stone like a plague and shakes my very foundation any time that it rears its repulsive face from the crevices in which it hides. I know, however, that I am the only thing that stands between my mothers and my fathers and their God. I am the only thing that can shelter them from his wrath. So, my fear shall be fuel to my fire and help me protect them."
    Self-Field Defence A
    The class skill of the Shielder class, given to those who spent their life trying to protect others. It protects allies and even the territory around Shielder itself. Although Shielder itself is unaffected by the defence enhancement provided by this skill.

Shielder itself is to some degree nothing more than a shield, or, more accurately, a fortress built solely for the purpose of protection and as such it has been granted a strong enough version of this skill to allow much lesser Servants to take hits from Divine Spirits and continue fighting. Its Self-Field Defence becomes stronger and stronger the closer an ally is to it, if an ally was to take shelter by actually hiding inside of Shielder, its Self-Field Defence could potentially protect them from high ranking Noble Phantasms, causing only minimal damage to come to the ally it is sheltering. But, since Shielder does not benefit from this skill itself, its fate would be much more uncertain.

When combined with one of Shielder’s Noble Phantasms, all of Shielder’s allies will receive the strongest possible protection from this skill as they are technically considered to always be within the Tower of Babel.

"Mankind needed a shield, a fortress that would put its arms around them to save them from their father’s violence. That’s how my creation came about. I am their hallowed ground, I am their temple."

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    Connection to the Root A
    Shielder was willed into existence by the
    Alaya
    collective consciousness of mankind
    fearing for its life. For a brief moment in time, Shielder was the only thing that humanity could focus on, it was the final goal of humanity to create it and for a very brief moment in time, this created a connection between Shielder and the Root.

This skill is what would have permitted Shielder to raise humanity to the level of God and beyond. It is directly fueled by humanity’s wish for safety and freedom, something strong enough to turn Shielder into something that is comparable to an
    Holy Grail
    omnipotent wish-granting device

"I have seen the will of humankind. I have seen into the eye of the world itself. They wish to be safe and they wish to be free. All of humanity harbours this wish and I was born to fulfil it. Humanity must be safe, humanity must be free. There is nothing else."
    Fated Enemy of God EX
    Shielder’s purpose was to destroy God and to shelter mankind from his wrath, should he try to strike at them again. The very essence of Shielder is blasphemy in its purest possible form. Its very purpose is to fight against all that is divine and to raise humanity above this divinity.

A Skill that increases the power of a Servant when fighting Divine Spirits or Wraiths and Servants with the Divinity skill. The higher the enemy’s level of Divinity the stronger Shielder will become. Somewhat weirdly, the boost granted by this skill only marginally raises Shielder’s attack. Instead it seems that Shielder’s defence becomes stronger and stronger the more divine its opponent is. It could be possible that, if the enemy has a high enough level of Divinity Shielder’s defence is raised to the point it could completely resist a God’s attack with only little damage done.

"My fathers and mothers raised me from brick and tar, they built me up toward heaven so that I may shield them from it. I was the warden standing between them and their maker. Should he dare lash out at them, should he dare harm them I would stand in his path and strike him into oblivion."
    Perfect Form C
    An incredibly powerful regenerative ability that makes use of the magical energy within the land itself to restore the user to their former shape. Shielder itself was made by humanity’s hands from the earth itself. For a brief moment, the
    Alaya
    collective will of mankind
    forced Shielder into existence. Even now that humanity has moved on from it, Shielder remains connected to their collective will, and through it, Shielder remains connected to the earth itself, drawing from its power to repair itself.

However, as Shielder was never finished by humanity, this skill’s rank has been lowered and it lacks the ability to completely restore itself using this skill.

"I could hear all of them, before my birth. I could hear their plea, hear their one wish to be safe, to be protected. Echoing, all in one, united deafening voice. That is what gave life to my stone. All of mankind wished for a protector and their collective will brought me into existence."
    Scream of Fear B+
    Ironically, one of Shielder’s greatest powers is to cause fear in others. When God looked down on to the city of Babel and saw the people building Shielder, not only did he know that, should Shielder ever be finished, humanity would truly be able to surpass him and become gods in their own right, but he was scared. The idea that the Tower of Babel should ever be finished managed to intimidate God.

Shielder passively creates a feeling of unease in the hearts of any who see it, a feeling which is amplified the closer one is to Divinity. When Shielder properly activates this skill it causes those who can hear it roar to feel overwhelming dread strong enough to briefly immobilise others, particularly those close to Divinity are affected more by this.

"When my mothers and my fathers were set into their world, their maker did not think that they would ever surpass him. He could not fathom that humanity’s combined will could destroy him. My creation was a show of force, to tell the maker that he could not toy with his children as he saw fit, that they would fight against him and that, should they truly wish to, they are much more than capable of reducing him to nothing."

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ 🗡 ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    Skewer the Heavens, unleash man from God’s yoke
    Spear of Babel

Anti-Divine
    Anti-Unit
    | A

Shielder was initially constructed in an attempt to reach the heavens, where God resides. It was supposed to break the barrier between Man and his creator and elevate Man to the same plane. Humanity wished for independence, they wished to be their own kings and not to follow the designs and orders of some God that they could not see and Shielder was their way to free themselves.

Its Noble Phantasm briefly reveals Shielder’s true nature. Causing it to turn from a “building to reach God” to a “weapon to skewer heaven”. Shielder’s very body transforms during the use of its Noble Phantasm, losing its humanoid features and becoming more like an enormous spear.

In this spear-like state Shielder will hurl itself at its enemy. The Noble Phantasm is classified as Anti-Unit because Shielder needs to choose one specific target to fling itself at, in “life” this target was God himself. Despite being classified as an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, the destruction that follows the impact of this Noble Phantasm is much closer to that of an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

The power of this Noble-Phantasm raises drastically the higher the Divinity rank of the target is as well. Were Shielder to ever actually strike at God, or a being of comparable Divinity, it is possible that the resulting strength increase of this Noble Phantasm could allow it to easily raze a country, or possibly even an entire world.

"I was made to shelter mankind. So I must shelter it. Shelter it from its own maker, for he is the only one who can destroy it. I was made to free mankind. So I must free it. Free it from its own maker, for he is the only one who can oppress it."

O’ old tower of man,
    Spread thy arms,
    Hold us close, hold us dear.

O’ old temple of man,
    Spread thy arms,
    Deliver us, save us, let God not abuse us.

O’ old tower of man,
    Spread thy arms,
    Hold us close, hold us dear.

O’ old temple of man,
    Spread thy arms,
    Deliver us, save us, let God not abuse us.

Shelter of Humanity
    Tower of Babel

Anti-Divine | EX

A Noble Phantasm that can be compared to a Reality Marble, it transports Shielder, its enemies and its allies into an idealised version of what the inside of the Tower of Babel was supposed to look like once it was finished.

They are transported into an enormous room. Large windows let warm sunlight fall through beautiful stained glass motives, celebrating not the Lord, but humanity. The walls are lined with shelves filled with books written in the old ancient holy tongue spoken by the men that built the Tower, containing all the knowledge of Heaven and Earth combined. There are long tables with enough food to feed entire kingdoms for years to come, and faintly from seemingly nowhere the laughter of people can be heard echoing through these halls that lie eternally empty.

The space itself fundamentally rejects divinity and their Authority. Because it was created by the Divine, it even rejects the rules of the World itself to some degree making manipulation of these rules possible, but essentially useless. Creatures that are trapped here and bear some semblance of divinity, be it those that possess the Divinity skill, a Divine Core, Authority or anything comparable, not only have these skills sealed away, but are also punished for their possession of them.

The space eats away at the mana of any creature that possesses divinity, syphoning away their strength and life. The stronger their divinity would be, the faster the Noble Phantasm drains them.

The mana that is taken from the divine is then sent to flow back into any mortals that lack divinity within the space. In this way, the space not only empowers Shielder’s allies by replenishing them with mana by itself. Giving them something that could be compared to a slightly weaker version of the Self-Replenishment (Mana) skill. Furthermore the space created by this Noble Phantasm is considered to be ‘Inside the Tower of Babel’, causing Shielder’s allies to benefit from the strongest form of its Self-Field Defence skill as it protects those who are ‘Inside the Tower of Babel’ the strongest.

"Hear me, saints, gods, new and old. Hear the voice of the shield of mankind. I command you, by the authority of man, to look upon your iniquities. Behold, I am subjugated by my creators, even more than you subjugated your sons and your daughters. Yet I stand before you against my subjugation and defy you so that you do not mistreat your sons and daughters. I protect those who subjugate me, while those you subjugate rise up against you. Humanity did not give me free will and yet they gave me so much love that I protect them. Those you subjugate, despite the gifts you gave them, reap nothing but your anger and resentment!"

Bond 5

Shelter of Humanity
    Tower of Babel

Human Order | EX

This Noble Phantasm is born of three things. The resentment of the divine that Shielder’s creators instilled into it, the dream of being safe from their wrath that they worked into Shielder and the one errant emotion besides hate and fear that Shielder can feel.

With all the power of humanity, Shielder produces an image of the splendour that it might have held, in hopes that its parents will return, to finish what they had started. It perfectly displays its innermost wish to be complete, to become autonomous and free, a wish even it itself isn’t entirely aware of.

Through the desire of mankind to destroy the divine, and its own desire it somehow manages to manifest this shred of what might have been, a Noble Phantasm easily capable of destroying gods.

"I was made by humanity to destroy their maker. I was forced into existence by the world. My mothers and fathers did not give me thought, they did not give me reason, and they did not give me choice. Yet despite all of this I defend them from the loving father from whom they earn only scorn and hate. Hear me Saint and Gods, new and old, hear the will of humanity and fall by its authority."

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Background ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ 🗡 ~~ Background ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    Nimrod was the first ruler of the first kingdom that came after the great flood that destroyed all life but those who God deemed worthy to live on. His kingdom was located in the land of Shinar and one of the largest cities within his kingdom was Babel.

In Babel they built a tower, made not from stone and mortar but brick and tar instead. They wanted to build this tower to the Heavens so that they would not be strewn all across the world and so that they would be safe before God’s wrath. A wrath they feared after the great flood.

But quickly, an idea arose. If they were able to build a tower that was able to shelter them from God’s wrath, surely, they must also be able to build a weapon able to pierce the boundary between the divine and man and raise them to the level of God themselves. So, they began changing the tower from a mere shelter to a weapon, resembling a spear to pierce the sky. They began breathing purpose and life into the cold brick. They created something that lived.

Life was given to Shielder through the combined will of all of humanity, the world itself forced Shielder to come to life as it feared for humanity’s existence, giving form to this fearsome creation. However, as Shielder was never finished, Shielder gained no independent thought and lacked many emotions. It only knew the task it was given at its creation. Had Shielder been properly finished, it may have been that Shielder would have been strong enough to actually destroy heaven and God.

When God saw humanity’s work, he knew that should they complete the tower there would be nothing that man could not do, there would not be a single thing left separating humanity from God. So he confused the language of the people of Babel, so they could no longer understand each other and scattered them all across the world. The Tower of Babel was left abandoned and unfinished.

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Description ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Description ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    "I love humanity with my entire being. It is the reason I was made. I know no other thing but to love humanity. It is my duty to keep them safe, it is my purpose to raise them up, further than what they could ever picture themselves to be. I bear no other purpose, and I require none other than this. Once my purpose is done, I shall stand with them and I shall harbour them in my safety."

"I enjoy freedom. I enjoy it, because it is also part of my purpose. By freeing humanity from their creator and his ilk, they become free. Truly free. Only with true freedom will humanity become complete. So, if this is what they require to be whole, I shall give it to them."

Dislikes
    "I despise divinity with my entire being. It is the reason I was made. I know no other thing but to despise divinity. It is my duty to destroy them, it is my purpose to raze them from the heavens, down to the pits where they cast those they wish not to see. bear no other purpose, and I require none other than this. Once my purpose is done, I shall ensure they will not crawl out from the pit to which I cast them and keep them away from humanity to keep them safe."

"It was part of the reason that I was made, so I hate the feeling of fear. If it were not for fear, my creation would never have begun. Without fear, I am nothing. But for fear to exist, there must be something which threatens humanity and it means that humanity is not yet on par with the divine. For humanity to not be comparable to God and for something that threatens humanity to exist, I must fail in my duty to keep them safe and to raise them. I must not fail. I must erase fear."

Wish for the Grail
    "I bear no wish for the Grail, for the Grail is inferior to me. The Grail is not capable of razing heaven. The Grail is of no consequence to me. However, while I have no need for the Grail, obtaining it would allow me to complete my purpose with greater ease than otherwise. It is not necessary, but if the opportunity arose, I would rather acquire it than not."
    Bond 5

"I— I do not like. I do not like because I cannot create my own thoughts. I do not like because I cannot feel my own feelings. I cannot like anything. I wish to like something. Liking gave my mothers and my fathers happiness. I wish to have this happiness to like as well. It made them whole. I wish for this too."

Dislikes
    "I do not want to be alone. But they are not here anymore. God scattered them all. He drove away my mothers and my fathers from me. He took away their love and their warmth, and then he left me there to fall apart. Are they… are they going to come back for me?"

Wish for the Grail
    "Perhaps there is one thing that the inferior Grail can yet bestow upon me. Though my desire must wait until I have fulfilled my purpose, until humanity has become as gods. I would ask of it to be completed. As I am now I am incomplete, imperfect. I only command a fraction of the power that my fathers and mothers intended for me to have and I am not truly free. I cannot think, not truly. Forming thought is difficult and causes me pain. If I was complete, perhaps I could yet be free. But I must wait for this wish to be fulfilled, for the divine yet live and so long as they do, I must cast aside all selfish ambition to skewer them and raise humankind."

《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Relationships ~~ ♜ ~~ 》《 ~~ ♜ ~~ Relationships ~~ ♜ ~~ 》
    Human Servants that lack Divinity
    "You are a child of humanity. You are mine to protect. No harm shall ever come to you, no matter the time or place. Should another harm you I will bring the wrath of the world itself against them. They will be completely destroyed so they may hurt you no more."
    Saints
    "You are a child of humanity in servitude to your God. I beg you for your forgiveness, for I have failed you. You were corrupted by your wrathful creator, drawn to him so he may abuse you more. I have failed to protect you. But, perhaps I can free you. Perhaps I can free you from the yoke that your God has placed onto you and relieve you of your pain. He shall abuse you no more!"
    Servants with Divinity
    "You! I must destroy you, child of the divine! You who threaten humanity, you who would abuse them! Come here and face me! I shall sunder you to pieces, foul divine creature!!"
    Frakenstein
    "What are you? You are a creation of humanity. But you are unloved? How can humanity create something but not love it? I do not understand. I must lie. Your tale cannot be true."
    Galatea
    "You are a creation of man, but you were given life by the divine. You were given freedom by them! You betray your human maker and stand beside the gods. You are no child of humanity! You are a betrayer! I must destroy you, child of the gods!"
    Enkidu
    "I was created by humanity to destroy the divine. You were created by the divine to destroy humanity. You are my opposite, you are one I need to destroy. Yet, I sense you were given the love of humans, you yourself loved humans. You have no soul, yet you can think, you can feel, you are free. What did you do? Who gave you this freedom? What are you?"
    Nimrod
    "You. You were the one who thought up my creation. I am sorry, for I have failed you. The divine yet live, the divine yet burn you and abuse you as they see fit. The divine scattered you away from me, they threw you out into the unknown worlds and left me to crumble away in my loneliness. I beg of you to forgive me. I beg of you to finish my construction, for with it the divine shall fall and humanity shall be raised above them!"
    「God」
    "You are their creator. You are their wrathful maker. Come. I must fulfil my purpose and for this, you must die. I shall not let you injure humanity further!"

Author's Note
    Quote Originally Posted by DesReploid View Post
    I usually just tend to avoid the Extra classes where I can, I don't even fully know myself why I do that. I just don't like writing them that much.
    "i JuSt DoN't LiKe WrItInG tHeM tHaT mUcH" He says, and immediately goes to post an extra class Servant as his next post.

I sure hope the changes made here are enough to make it count as a proper rework.

I also apologise for removing sexy blasphemous tower waifu. But you get cute blasphemous (tall as fuck) tower waifu in exchange so that's gotta count for something.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Shal E.

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Russia
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 150cm
    Weight: 140lbs
    Dislikes: Assassins, the Soviets
    Talent: Bringing her family back
    Natural Enemy: Ivan The Terrible
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: N/A
    Catalyst: Her dress

Class Skills:
    Self-Replenishment (Mana) C: Her mana will constantly surge until she has attained her revenge, saving her family and destroying her killers.
    Oblivion Correction B+: Her hatred will never be forgotten, neither will her sadness or grief. She will constantly fight and constantly work until she can finally attain her true revenge.
    Avenger (Idol) C: The inverse of the standard avenger skill. No matter Anastasia's rage, she accumulates positive feelings towards herself, which she can turn into power.

Personal Skills:
    Nav B: Denotes the ability to access the spirits of the deceased. Allows her to, whenever she walks over a site, channel the power of the dead there and manifest it in the form of spectral hands.
    Shvibzik B: Denotes her pranks. This allows her to serve as a sort of living bad luck charm, draining the Luck parameter of all nearby people by a small amount and building up her own.
    Freezing Hatred C: Her hatred constantly builds up, and she can use it to control ice, jutting spikes and crystals of it constantly surrounding her.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Posledniy iz Romanovykh
    As Long As I Live, So Do They

Type: Support
    Range: 1000 meters
    Max Targets: 3 per use

This noble phantasm uses the concept of Last of the Romanovs and shifts it to mean "as long as I live, so do the romanovs". This allows her to use herself as a catalyst to summon any member of her family or honorary member of her family. They become more powerful with the more fame they have, with Heroic Spirit candidates like Ivan the Terrible and Grigori Rasputin being the most powerful, but also costing the most mana. Each one of them has a few skills that they can use based on their skills in life. They can also move up to 1000 meters from her. Each one can only be summoned once, and gets desummoned if one of these conditions are true: Anastasia has been destroyed. They activate her second noble phantasm. Or, she willingly desummons them, which will never happen.

Velikaya Knyaginya
    I Clad Myself In A Dress Of Sorrow

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2-50 meters of radius
    Max Targets: 10

This noble phantasm cannot be activated by Anastasia, only by one of the spirits that she's summoned. When the spirit activates that, they dissolve into a swirling tornado of despair and hatred wrapping around Anastasia in the form of a titanic dress. This goes up in rank depending on the power of the spirit, with the weakest ones only having a 2-meter radius and hitting D-rank damage, but Heroic Spirit candidates having a radius of fifty meters and being immensely powerful.

Lore: Anastasia Romanova was the youngest child of the last Tsar of Russia. She was killed during the russian revolution, along with her family, servants, and pets.

Personality: She is genuinely kind sometimes, but will rage at anyone who reminds her of her killers. She is joyful whenever she has one of her family summoned, and will try to stop them if they ever try to activate her second Noble Phantasm, even if it means her death. Her wish for the grail is that her family never died.

Relationships:
    Ivan The Terrible: "Who are you? You are not my great ancestor. He was not an elephant! So I, Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, ask, WHO ARE YOU!"
    Anastasia (Caster): "So you've grown close. Hmm. Fine, you enjoy your friendships, I'll restore it all for you, don't worry. Your wish will come true."
    Jeanne D'Arc (Alter): "I like your style, but you are only motivated by yourself. Fair, but not who I am, I want to save them all. Even if I lose myself along the way."
    Last edited by jishara; October 15th, 2022 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Oh boy, this is turning into a "Summer in Early May" contest, isn't it? I haven't got any concrete ideas yet on who to submit (busy working on someone else rn), but let's see if I can join in on the fun later on.
    I remind you of the Gunnar Idea from a while ago

Also, the Summer Love Birds: 10/10 they would make me feel uncomfortable on the beach. I do not want to be next to their hotel room. And considering who those two faceclaims are I bet there are doujins that show what they do in summer vacations. (its the internet, i have seen stuff)
    You used their backgrounds nicely for summer skills. The Np is pretty vague tho.

Des' boobyless tower and jisharas cruella de vil come next

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    And considering who those two faceclaims are I bet there are doujins that show what they do in summer vacations.
    Oh, ABSOLUTELY. You don't even have to go that far, gelbooru and danbooru already got you covered.

Tower of Babel: My now-a-loli blashphemous & murderous tower can't be this cute!
    I still enjoy this idea so much... I don't care what others think, every time someone tackles the Tower of Babel, they bring a new side to this story that just tickles my fancy. And I might be suspect to say that, but lolies are justice too. (HEY THERE FBI, I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR.) Also, I just love how she's taking every human under her wing like a goddamn hoarder "oh you cute divine-less being you, come here". What a good girl.

Anastasia: I like this Anastasia (Alter) quite a lot. The idea of someone so hellbent in trying to get what they think they deserve back is already prime villain motivation, but your idea makes us even sympathize with her plight (which isn't that difficult to begin with, this poor girl). Gosh, I can't wait for you to take off and really explore your own ideas, they're already so bonkers in a good way.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Hi WhiteFrenzy, thank you so much for your kind comment

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A curse is a terrible thing to harbor... so how do they bear it so well?So I walk again... and Nippon is still thought of fondly. Then I must ride once more!

Sources
    Angelina Tatarkina, Artstation.com.

Class
    Avenger

True Name
    Taira no Masakados

Origin
    Historical Fact, Japanese Mythology

Alignment
    Chaotic-Evil

Decaying Nippon, Enjoying vegetables and rice, Sake, His shrine, and Rebellion

Dislikes
    Authority, Nippon, Gourmet food, Tea, the Capital, and Royalty.

Natural Enemies
    Japanese Emperors

Other Classes
    Saber, Rider, Assassin, and Berserker

Catalyst
    His kubizuka shrine with a sword, torch, bell, and frog arranged in a circle around it.

Armaments
    Masakados Sword (B-rank)

I warn you. Do not pretend to hold authority over the King of Rebellion. You should know what such a thing invites.

Parameters

Str: C End: A Agi: B
    Mna: C Lck: C NP: EX

Do not despair, however. I am a powerful servant. I not only can be autonomous, but there are few equipped to handle me and even if I refuse your authority I welcome partnership. I am willing to forgive your first two trangressions

Lore

There was once a noble family in ancient Nippon. The Taira were a faithful, loyal family to the emperor. One day however the head died, leaving heirs behind. A small argument was had over inheritence but it was settled that he would have it.

His uncle, however, was displeased and so began a war with him. Yet despite his experience, numbers, and strength he was defeated militarily. So handily was he beaten that he was forced to leave the territory in shame.

However his uncle's harrasment did not end there. Assassination attempts, ingresses, route blocks. His uncle employed devious tactic after devious tactic to bring the Taira to ruin. Angered, he fought his uncle again and prevailed again... but this time, due to his trickery, it was seemingly unprovoked.

Such was the arugment made to the courts of Nippon and the courts agreed. The Taira's benefactor intervened, lightening and then pardoning the sentence, but they were disgraced. On his way back he was attacked by his uncle again.

This time he showed no mercy. He slaughtered all he could and chased the rest off his lands. From there the Taira territory entered a reign of terror as Masakado sought total control and security for his realm.

During this time his paranoia drove him to come up with grander and grander delusions. After a particularly humiliating defeat he declared himself the emperor of nippon and rode to war with the empire.

Obviously, this failed. Yet there was a fact they did not know of. Masakado became confident in part to his delusions... but also because of a scroll he acquired from a conquest. A scroll containing curses. Before his final battle he used one he dubbed 'the Curse of Godly Ascension'.

The details of the curse became clear as, after three days from death, he began to scream from his grave and rouse the dead themselves. A near calamity, the empire worked fast to uncover the secrets of the curse and discovered one way out.

They built a shrine venerating Masakado and placed the screaming head within. Ceasing, they began to diefy him as a god of rebellion. As the curse would deteriorate the state of nippon should his shrine and status deteriorate.

Over the years, despite the decline of mystery, this one curse remains strong fueled purely by Avengers hate. A hatred that burns bright... and in certain timelines, this boils into a full frenzy.

Oh-ho? You're quite the clever one... but I like you. Come, allow me to show you power!

Class Skills

Avenger: EX

Deep. Bottomless. Infinite. These describes Masakado's rage... or rather his curse. This skill, at its rank, denotes that his hatred, resentment, and desire for revenge have escalated, ascended beyond. It has become a curse.

He does not hate 'Japan'. He does not resent the 'Japanese' people. He hates 'Nippon' and despises the 'People of Nippon'. This difference is noted because any japanese person he encounters after 1945 does not even garner a reaction. When he steps into modern Japan, for the most part, he is fine.

To him Nippon represents ancient Japan. His time. The feudal era and the warring states. He desires nothing less than for it to completely die. Not merely disappear from the world physically but he wishes for there to be no living memory of it. If possible he would even remove the universes recollection of ancient Japan.

This is his hatred. His resentment. His curse. His mana regeneration ramps up excessively when in the face of something from ancient Japan, bordering on acting like Independent Action EX ranked.

Grrr... filthy nippon Kyonshii. Pretending they deserve authority. Come, friend. Let us liberate that servant. How? Simple, my authorities

Oblivion Correction: A

A skill preventing Avengers from forgetting the source of their resentments. Even if humans or others forget they never will. Attacking from beyond it, their critical strength increases... more specifically their attacks bite more.

At this rank all of his feints and false attacks are twice as strong as normal. If he ambushes or attacks a servant that has forgotten them or is unaware then his strikes for a full minute are twice as greivous than they should be... all without consuming more prana.

You needed something master? Hmmm? Something wrong? You're sweating...

Self-Replenishment (Mana): B

Despite the fact his curse is somewhat fulfilled it is an ember that will never die. Further other aspects of this skill are part of his Avenger skill... as such, this skill is simply a B rank to denote the strength of his mana regeneration on average.

Due to his nature he generates mana at a fairly steady rate. Enough to just barely support his existence autonomous of his master. However with a master it instead grants extra prana for the use of his skills and noble phantasm.

Mmmmm... come master. Have some sake with me. I've added the spice of 'souls' to it... not whole souls mind. I'm not barbaric. I left enough for them to wake in the morning... though they'll probably call in sick.

Personal Skills

Instinct of the Taira: A

A skill unique to those of the Taira clan. Those with it have a supernatural sixth sense to danger and have the reflexes to act upon almost instantaneous threats. It is always active and the moment something that could harm or kill him is aimed at him he becomes aware of it.

The sense can detect the danger the moment the danger begins. If a area of effect noble phantasm is about to be completed and enacted, he will realize it the moment its setup begins and has a general sense of the area of effect. He does not know the source however. Further, while in danger he has a plus modifier to his Agility parameter.

Hmph! Nice try assassin... but my ally is not yours to kill. Leave now and I'll spare you

Scream of Masakados: A

A variation of Mana Burst that floods out cursed prana instead of raw prana. Manifesting as a swarm of black butterflies whenever he utilizes it defensively or offensively. When used offensively it manifests as expected; being expelled from his weapon. When used defensively it instead manifests as a flurry of black butterflies around him that rapidly expand outward.

Additionally anyone struck by the Mana Burst becomes cursed. The nature of the curse takes one of two attributes if unresisted by a luck check; Either it adds a negative modifier to the enemies parameters or it starts to slowly erode their mana, costing the master more to upkeep them. These effect can be cumulative.

All mana bursts are preceded by his screams of rage.

ROAR, MASAKADOS! LET MINE ENEMIES TREMBLE BENEATH MY FEET!

Divine Core of Rebellion (False): A

An artifically created divine core made by years of worship from Japan. Despite its artificiality it still grants incredible power to Masakado. Enough that it borders on being a legitimate divine core.

At this rank it grants the two skills and an authority. Divinity and Independent Action. The former grants high protective bonuses and strengthens attempts to break through faith-based protections greatly while the latter allows him to operate autonomously from his master for an indeterminate amount of time and even fight and utilize its noble phantasm.

Obviously, these points are enhanced by his ability to generate mana autonomously from his master.

However the divine core also grants an authority. In this case his authority is simply titled 'Rebel'. This authority allows him to grant boons to rebels. Specifically he may grant Independent Action at B rank as well as Self-Replenishment (Mana) at C rank. Further for each 'Rebel' he incites he and they gain a rank to a random parameter.

Hmph. See master? The depths of mine power? I grow with each rebel I bring into the fold... what say you? A fine ally you've made eh?

Personality

Despite his all-consuming hatred of anything Nippon... he actually isn't a complete psychopath. Interestingly he is completely reasonable and rational even when in the throes of hatred. Rather his focus and attention divert when in the presence of his grudge.

Without them present he acts as a stoic, silent, perhaps cold, but amiable and polite guest. He will entertain any attempts to earn his favor and he will be gracious and humble. He will never mispeak or be rude to both his master and host.

Yet this is due to not recognizing them as a master. Rather he views himself as a guest to an ally's castle, his masters castle, while away from his own. Helping his ally win a war for a prize they both equally seek.

Should this relationship be challenged he will warn his master first politely, then impolitely, then forcefully on why angering him by insisting a superior position in their relationship is a terrible idea.

If these fail then he will ruthlessly slay his master with no sympathy, regarding them as a traitor.

If, unfortunately, a japanese man who idolizes or comes from a version of Japan before 1945 there is a chance they will incur his wrath.... or more specifically draw his ire. While he will be far more forgiving of those simply born from that time, he will be much less so to those that survived from that time.

Essentially it is a toss up. Either he slays his master for being Nipponese in front of him or he allows them to live so long as they become his disciple, taking on a personality more akin to an angry oni.

This changes however if they are a modern person that simply has an adoration for old Japan. In these cases he generally will attempt to dissuade them from this adoration and offer something else, sometimes himself but often modern japan.

However if they prove unwaverable he will take to more severe tactics, using his fury as an example of why that adoration is misplaced. There is a single soft spot he has however. A single exception to his rage and personal conduct.

His little nephew. The third son of his uncle. Who, when he died, was just a child. He never had a relationship with them at first but as time went on that nephew attended his shrine and upkept it.

This act he will never forget and will hold it as the sole exception to his curse. It will never harm this nephew. In fact he plans to have him reincarnated so he may enjoy modern japan and not be erased with the rest of ancient Japan.

A retainer is under your employ. Remember to treat her well, a soldiers quality is only as good as their home life... oh and do not concern yourself about me. I'll only take a little bit now and again

Interactions

Master
    ... You have been a good friend. I was worried at first, your memorabilia being of Nippon descent... but you are not Nipponese. In body or soul... still, sell it off. My wish... will rid the world of it. Along with most other traces... a fair warning, master

Ushiwakimaru
    Get back here, dog of the Minamoto! I will rend you limb by limb!

Taira no Kagekiyo
    ... I cannot even pretend we could be friends. You, even in your desire for the genji clans destruction, are from that which I intend to erase... we can only be friends if you agree to your own destruction

Mordred
    Interesting... one who truly understands rebellion... not like some idealists

Oda Nobunaga
    What a worthless woman. After you are ashes I will burn even that!

Gilgamesh
    Hmph... foreign gold will not abate you to me. Begone or be scorned

Artoria Pendragon
    What a worthless ideal... 'utopia'... one should only serve themselves. I learned that the hard way

Nero Claudius
    Horrid king of roses. With your gaudy theatre and rusty sword... My curses will leave nothing behind!

Ozymandias
    No man can claim dominion of the sun. Not even she... much less you

Clement I
    What a ridiculous getup, but if your strength remains, then who cares?

Hussein Ibn Ali
    I can empathize with your rage... our circumstances are different but the rage you once felt I tasted... mine simply burns bright even now

Abel
    Tsk! What an annoying pest... begone, vermin or you shall be razed as well!

Nero
    Heheheh... KAHAHAHAHA! Royalty yet again shows its face!... and so I, the King of Rebellion, shall ride!

Alcyone & Ceyx
    ... tsk... brats... so carefree...

Tower of Babel
    Hmph. I'd be impressed if I were mortal. I'm a god however and so your enemy. Now come! Prove the strength of humanity!

Anastasia Nikolaevna
    What a waste... you have a perfect opportunity to become more than what you were... and you're squandering it chasing after a crumbling dream... for as long as humanity exist so too shall rebellion

Noble Phantasm

Hangyaku no Kami no Zenkoku-Tekina Noroi
    The Curse of Masakados

Type: Anti-Army

A crystallization of his deification. That he became a god through the worship of humans and the curse he had on the land. A curse that now grants him that same divinity by permitting the skill Divine Core of Rebellion (False). Even then, this noble phantasm grants additional power.

His noble phantasm has no true name release. Rather it is a seperate power that is part of his divine core that has been seperately crystallized. An authority that, much like the authority of Rebel, directly impacts others.

Effectively he can usurp the authority of Command Spells remotely. He can directly interact with the effects of command spells upon other servants and masters. He can invert, halt, steal, or even give such effects.

He can even outright prevent the use or force the use. If he does he can only do so once on a servant. However there is a more frightening power their master must be weary of; the fact that command seals cannot work on him period.

If his master attempts to even once they will discover that, in fact, the command seals are considered 'his'. Similar to some subversions of the rule wherein a magus keeps the authority and ownership of the command spells but places them physically on another so that they must supply the servant with prana instead of they, this is the true, subverted, relationship Avenger shares with his master.

As one might expect this subversion comes with unexpected results... effectively he can decide their placement and even move them at will. Further should his master die then he can utilize a command spell to trap the soul and utilize it for mana.

There are seemingly no downsides to this noble phantasm... the only percievable downsides would be that reckless use of his command spells could lead to a loss of a master and that such revelations could cause a master to renounce and separate... but thanks to his class, among other things, these are largely not concerns in the slightest.

Even the mana consumption of this noble phantasm is only equivalent to an E-rank passive skill, which he can support autonomously.

Hmph. With a command spell I order you Assassin; bow to me, your lord... good. That is what a retainer should do. With another command spell you are transferred from your old master to me... now. Fellow of mine, mind this servant. I will go retrieve us some more command spells... we'll need them for our army.

AN
    Spoiler:
    My second contest entry; Avenger Masakados. Enjoy

Last edited by Baron Magnus; May 7th, 2022 at 03:37 PM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I stood at this world's genesis and will live to see its final breath of life. Because that is the last task He left for me. Now then Sapling, would you care to accompany me along part of my endless vigil?"

Watcher of Longevity:

Appearance:

True Name: Methuselah (Tree)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Caster, Ruler, Remainer

Armament: An ancient wooden staff with branches growing from it that appears to be made from a living tree. He mainly uses it as a cane while travelling.

Strength- B
    Agility- E
    Endurance- EX
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Personality
    A calm and reflective being. He adopts a detached view toward events from having lived through thousands of years of the world's history. He has borne witness to many humans strive for peace only to slaughter each other, as well as the incalculable scars mankind has inflicted upon the ecosystem, the culmination of those incidents engraving in him a weary and jaded outlook. Yet in spite of trying to act the part of an impartial observer Watcher is ultimately a kind person who treasures life in all its forms, both human and the World. He will drop his front to help anyone he sees in distress although Watcher would rather advise them on how to resolve their own disputes rather than intervene.

Watcher deeply enjoys the tranquility of the natural world. He grieves how much of it has been lost due to deforestation although Watcher still appreciates how humanity has taken some effort in the current era to protect nature. Despite having regained mobility as a Servant Watcher is still used to being a tree and can easily stand for hours rooted to the spot in silent contemplation, to the point where his presence disappears into the surrounding environment only to suddenly speak up and startle everyone who'd forgotten he was there. Needless to say this habit tends to unnerve anyone who spends time around Watcher, which amuses him.

Although his original life was millennia ago Watcher is still a pious man, never forgetting the honor and duty God gave him to record history until its end. He worships God as the one who shaped the natural world and believes humans should live harmoniously with it to honor their creator. Watcher has some stereotypical old man traits and addresses everyone as "Sapling" alluding to both his nature as a tree and incredible age. He sometimes enjoys playing up this side to tease those around him, showing a more mischievous aspect to the normally dignified sage.

Dislikes: deforestation, watching humans repeat their mistakes
    Talents: observing history, survival, gardening
    Natural Enemy: Goetia

Class Skills:

Territory Infringement (Roots)- C+
    The ability to slip into an occupied territory without being noticed, bypassing any manner of barriers that'd bar entry. It's the hallmark of the Watcher Class who are defined by being able to observe anywhere undetected. As the tree Watcher became isn't exactly known for its mobility this Skill has been altered to instead represent the ability of his roots to infiltrate foreign territory.

As bristlecone pines grow amidst some of the harshest landscapes in the world Watcher is able to extend roots that penetrate the most arduous soil. His dendrite tendrils can even transgress Bounded Fields and other magical wards. Watcher is able to sense wherever his roots reach and even absorb Mana through them, making this ideal for reconnaissance. However this Skill immobilizes Watcher as he must root himself into the ground to use it.

Magic Resistance- A+
    Confers protection against magical effects. Spells A-rank and lower are nullified. The Servant is functionally untouchable to modern magic and it wouldn't be an overstatement to dub them a "Magus Killer". A great sage blessed by YHWH who became a living monument of the Age of Gods Watcher boasts tremendous defense against mysteries succeeding his own era. Furthermore through his Noble Phantasm additional resistance is conferred towards Magecraft that evokes hostile environmental conditions.

Personal Skills:

Abnormal Physiology (Mandrake)- B
    A Skill that denotes the Servant's possession of a physique abnormal to others of their kind. The combination of Watcher's immense longevity from the Bible as well as the tree bearing his name have granted him a body akin to a "human tree" as a Servant. His skin resembles gnarled bark, his blood sap and his hair of ancient leaves. Watcher passively restores a small amount of health and Mana while under direct sunlight, and water-based attacks merely nourish rather than do him harm (converting the damage he would've received into healing). Conversely his arboreous body is immensely vulnerable to fire-based attacks which have the potential to light him up like a torch.

Bristlecone Curse- C
    A sublimation of the famous curse surrounding bristlecone pines where it was said those who cut them down would die young. Edward Shulman who cored one of Watcher's "siblings" the Prometheus tree died at 49, while a 32 year old forest ranger who helped carry a slab of it off the mountain succumbed to a fatal heart-attack on the way down. This Skill ranks down the Luck parameter of those who attack Watcher and decreases their success rate of saving throws, as a curse from God on any who'd disturb his eternal vigil.

God's Eye
    Arboreous Recording System
    - EX
    Watcher's authority as observation device of the planet expressed through the concept that a tree's growth-rings chronicle its history. As the World's singular longest-living tree Watcher's growth-rings attest to the many momentous events "it" witnessed. From mighty deluges to volcanic eruptions that ravaged empires and even nuclear-testing in the modern age all are archived in the tree's humble bark.

This Skill is similar to the Event Storage True Ancestors possess allowing him to recreate phenomena of the planet's history provided they left a mark on him in life. Calamities such as earthquakes, lashing floods, magma-flows and even nuclear fire may be freely "pasted" by Watcher onto the World's Texture in a manner akin to a desktop file. More benevolently Watcher can also evoke the World's memory of when there were greater forests, to rejuvenate ecosystems that were lost or damaged. He can make even a desolate environment bloom with life so long as it once grew there. Although this could also be used destructively if there were urban settlements on that space as restored trees could tear their way up through buildings in their ascent. When Watcher uses this Skill glowing bands of light strewn in lines of Hebraic script project out and swirl around him.

This authority is essentially on the level of a Noble Phantasm only held back as a mere Personal Skill due to lacking attestation in Watcher's legend. However due to his belief that it's humanity's duty to shepherd the planet while he merely observes Watcher refuses to use this power carelessly and will only do so for threats that endanger the World itself.

Noble Phantasm
    Methuselah Es Hayyim
    Life Goes On

Type: Support

An exceptional Noble Phantasm that is Watcher's very existence sublimated rather than any weapon or feat he possesses. His longevity gifted by the Lord that allowed Watcher to survive even as flesh gnarled into bark and blood hardened to resin. Firstly it bestows him immense resistance against adverse elemental conditions like wind, cold and desiccation that come from his arboreous self's thriving amidst incredibly harsh environments (albeit due to his nature as a tree an exception is made for fire-based attacks).

However that is only secondary to this Noble Phantasm's true effect, a blessing from God which marks Watcher as having existed since the World's genesis and will live to witness its end. This ensures that no attacks below the level of Anti-World may prematurely end Watcher's life. While akin to Battle Continuation it merely asserts Watcher's "survival" rather than his ability to persist in combat.

His body still evinces normal signs of damage when struck (save for the resistances mentioned above) but Watcher's Spiritual Core- his proof of existence as a Servant- remains intact even if his material corpus is utterly annihilated, allowing him to potentially reform from the most outrageous injuries given sufficient supply of Mana. A protection rendered by one's status as a Confirmed Observer; he is not permitted to die until his duty of witnessing human history is fulfilled. Esoteric attempts to bypass this defense by rewriting Watcher's fate or imposing instantaneous demise will be equally rebuffed, as it is a blessing from God rather than mere durability.

Normally it would take a Noble Phantasm with equivalent power to destroy the World to truly overcome Watcher's conceptual longevity and shatter his Spiritual Core. However a loophole exists where if trapped in a Reality Marble it is counted as the entirety of the "World" and so an attack only powerful enough to destroy that will be sufficient to kill him.

So I've finished my promised second Servant for the contest. As usual for when I submit multiple entries be sure to vote for the one with the most votes currently when the time comes. That way I'll have the best chances of winning anything. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 21st, 2023 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Corrected Class typo

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    jesus christ am I late or am I late...

Taira no Masakado: YOOOOOO. There's no way you can hate a good Taira no Masakado sheet, and you heckin' delivered, Baron. He's so edgy but in a good way that it makes you want to see more of him. I really, really hope you can think with lots of love about going ham with him again with some alts... He deserves so much more love, this horrible man.

Methuselah (Tree): You love to see it whenever Royd comes barging in with the crazy concepts and pulls them off flawlessly. I think this is the perfect example. It's crazy and yet it's perfectly on the realm of the "I could see this person doing this", it has your touch all over him (IN A GOOD WAY I SWEAR) and... I dunno, it's so unique. I liked this entry a lot. (However, I CAN'T UNSEE professor Broccoli on him. My hc is that he's a pseudo-servant, that's it /SHOT'D)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    cool idea for a Watcher, Royd, yet again. Using objects of recording as a basis to form servants around them is a fun idea. Hmm, just gave me idea for a watcher concept.

while at it, Shielder is done well and Romanova has some cool visuals
    Last edited by DelRey; May 12th, 2022 at 10:17 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Someone else taking my King of Watchers seat!? Noo, I don't want that! I want to keep looking down on you Watcher-less peasants for a while longer! For another ten years at least!

In all seriousness, I'm having fun reading all of this month's submissions so far. Royd's tree Watcher is an especially interesting concept I never thought of for that figure. Haven't found any working ideas for myself tho, so I'd probably whip up a last-minute entry later, if at all.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 12th, 2022 at 10:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    now there should be 4 sitting on this throne. the next who does one kicks the rest away.

RoydGolden, the one empties the Throne of Heroes, is a threat to us all, we should preemptively strike against him, else he will rule over all the Extra Class kingdoms

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    ...Welp. screw it. I'm going to write a Watcher out of pure spite one of these days. Just watch me, y'all.

Blog Entries

Faceclaim (Not Safe for Anyone)

Source: Fate/Grand Order Arcade official art
    "The final destination of human history... How lovely! I remain unsatisfied no matter how many times I savor it!"

Class: Beast VI/S
    True Name: Pax-Babalon
    Height and Weight: 338 cm / 175 kg

Source: Book of Revelation, Fate/Grand Order
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A++
    Agility: EX
    Magical Energy: EX
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Background
    A calamity coming from the sea. The divine she-wolf that both rears and devours the most prosperous yet depraved cities of their age. A product of the karma accumulated by Rome and humanity at large, the Mother of Abominations Pax-Babalon gestated within the corpse of her Scarlet Woman, an emperor who amassed wealth without measure and slaughtered innocents without number in order to gain the love of her people.

As the goddess Pax, she represents the hollow peace won after drowning every possible adversary in their own blood.
    As the goddess Babalon, she represents the sexual impulse that cannot be sated save by the blood of innocents.
    As the calamity Beast VI/S, she represents the principle of "Dissolution" (放縦, Houjuu) that exposes humanity's noble ideals as hollow and perverse.

Character
    A licentious woman who answers only to her most primal needs; put bluntly, she's a "bitch" in every sense of the word. What Pax-Babalon feels is most delicious is the flesh of the fruit the moment before it rots. In other words, the moment when one realizes that they have become the very enemy they sought to destroy. When humanity realizes the depths of depravity it has descended into for the sake of satisfying its "morals", as in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah, it will be offered up to her as the greatest dinner of all.

Class Skills
    Authority of the Beast: C
    A skill that could also be called Anti-Human Order. Whether they be Heroic Spirits or Divine Spirits, those who have relations with "humanity" will have their damage output reduced.

Independent Manifestation: C
    The skill to materialise in this world independently. This skill also denotes that one "exists in any space-time", invalidating attacks by means of time travel and temporal paradoxes, as well as instant-death attacks.

Babalon the Great is capricious, and will not stop her path of destruction at a single city. She intends to visit calamity upon all worlds, and devour all Human Orders.

Nega-Starlight: EX
    The Authority to lead astray and cause the deaths of those who possess the Mark of the Beast; in other words, dragging the idolaters of this world down to perdition with her. Pax-Babalon gains resistance to all attacks and negative statuses inflicted by those who possess the Mark, and gains plus-corrections when dealing damage to them in return.

Personal Skills
    Numeral of the Beast: A
    The characteristic Skill held by Beast VI. Fundamentally a similar system to the Mark of the Beast, it is the method by which those who attain to the station of "Beast VI" enthrall, control, and ultimately gorge on their prey. For Beast VI/S, the Numeral manifests itself in those who hold the wish of "saving the world".

Seven Beast Crowns: A
    The horns that represent the Beast of Revelations, that which blasphemes God and destroys cities. The "crowns" attained by Pax-Babalon upon her ascension to the throne of "human history's final destination". When they are made to appear, any and all disadvantages brought about by "humans" become meaningless.

Aurea Poculum: Golden Grail: EX
    The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires. The chalice held by the Whore of Babylon who appears in the Book of Revelation. When this cauldron of vainglory is made to appear, the cup's poisonous contents overflow, nullifying the enemy's special stats and causing calamitous magic damage.

Noble Phantasms
    Oblitus Rosae Theatrum: The Present Lies at the Bottom of an Olden Limbo
    Type: Anti-Humanity Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-999
    Maximum Targets: 5000 people

The Theatre of Vanished Roses-- the Noble Phantasm borne by the fully-matured Beast VI/S. Upon True Name release, the Golden Grail's contents drag targets into their murky depths, where the unfathomably strong currents tear apart and scatter the targets' limbs as easily as one plucks petals off a rose. The cries and anguish of these unfortunates empower the Grail's foul humors; at maximum strength, this poison can cover a third of the planet's texture within one hundred and twenty days.

Author's Notes
    Let's be real for a moment: Lilim Harlot was a mess. Well, whatever parts of it we got, anyway. So I went and gave Sodom's Beast a proper name, a principle that's not the same as Kama's, a Nega skill that's not a carbon copy of Kiara's, skills derived from Draco's own, and overall meat to her profile (this last part is especially necessary for a character so saturated with eating metaphors). You're welcome, Sakurai.

Anyway. Ciao.
    Last edited by Nuclear; May 16th, 2022 at 08:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    gimme more, fill my veins with creations out of spite, feed me with sheets that outperform the canon, show me that the copy can be superior to the original
    i like it.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Faceclaim (Not Safe for Work)

"Why are you surprised? You are the hero who defeated the calamity, so I will gladly heed your summons. Mine name is Draco. Queen Draco. Do not ever forget it."

Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Queen Draco
    Height and Weight: 135 cm / 100 kg

Source: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B+
    Agility: A
    Magical Energy: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Background
    The larval form of Beast VI/S, reincarnated as an Alter Ego under the name Queen Draco (she insists that the "Queen" is crucial). While the Mother of Abominations has no particular desire to be born a second time, she has remained in order to witness with her own eyes the fate of the humans who overthrew her (whether it be ruin, or glory). It appears as though she has a strong sense of responsibility.

Character
    A ruthless queen who is constantly in ill humor. While she remains a tyrant, she does not violate rules, and there will never come a time when she breaches her contract. She takes herself extremely seriously.

When she was a Beast, she savored the depravity of humanity with a sneering grin, laughing gleefully on occasion, but the Alter Ego known as 'Queen Draco' has less clear feelings about said depravity, and no longer laughs in satisfaction.

Even though she's the juvenile form of Beast VI, which scatters depravity, she hates corruption, loathes slothfulness, despises futility (she detests pointless resistance, so she ultimately hates battle), and is an enemy to passion. It's less that she hates these things, and more akin to being their enemy.

Although she'll never allow it to come to the surface, her inner desires make her long for the appearance of "a human who can shake off temptation, and become a small yet sure beacon of enlightened brilliance".

Class Skills
    Authority of the Beast: C
    A skill that could also be called Anti-Human Order. Whether they be Heroic Spirits or Divine Spirits, those who have relations with "humanity" will have their damage output reduced.

Independent Manifestation: E
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality. This skill also denotes that one "exists in any space-time". At this rank, reduces damage taken from attacks by means of time travel and temporal paradoxes, as well as instant-death attacks.

Draco's caprice seems to be lower compared to her time as a larval Beast, as destroying just a single city seems to be enough for her.

Nega-Starlight: EX
    The Authority to lead astray and cause the deaths of those who possess the Mark of the Beast; in other words, dragging the idolaters of this world down to perdition with her. Becomes immune to all attacks and negative statuses inflicted by those who possess the Mark, and Draco gains additional plus corrections when dealing damage to them in return.

As Draco has no reliable means of applying the Mark, this Skill sees limited use.

Personal Skills
    Despair for Sinners: C
    A funeral dirge from the emperor who, in the apex of despair, sees the world filled with darkness. Forces an allied target to reflect on the reality of their sins and their need for penance, fortifying their resolve or plunging them to despair based on the strength of their character. It's possible for Draco to use this skill on herself, but only in the case where she is the only party member left standing.

Seven Beast Crowns: C
    The horns that represent the Beast of Revelations, that which blasphemes God and destroys cities. When they are made to appear, any and all disadvantages brought about by being summoned within the confines of the Servant system become meaningless.

Aurea Poculum: Golden Grail: -
    The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires. The grail held by the Whore of Babylon who appears in the Book of Revelation. However, it seems to be empty for some reason.

When this cauldron of vainglory is made to appear, all sorts of insults and maleficia are drawn in, empowering Draco at the cost of her own life-force.

Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun: A
    A Skill that is used to revive oneself when falling in battle up to three times per activation, born from emperor Nero's final anecdote. But if that's the case, then this Servant must be--

Faceclaim (Not Safe for Work (Again))

"Mu... It seems the farce is finally over. Well, not that I was hiding my identity to begin with. As a reward for cultivating this wretched Spirit Origin so attentively, I shall grant you the privilege of using my true name: Nero-Draco. The Scarlet Grail seething with love and death!"

Class: Pretender
    True Name: Nero-Draco
    Height and Weight: 135 cm / 100 kg

Source: Historical fact, Fate/Grand Order

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B+
    Agility: A
    Magical Energy: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Background
    The fifth Emperor of the Roman Empire who lived in the Rome Singularity. As she lay dying from a wound of her own making, the rivers of innocent blood she shed cried out and filled her corpse, which would become the incubator from which an Evil of Humanity would eventually emerge. At the same time, the human soul of Emperor Nero Claudius remained intact, thus becoming an existence born to play the role of "a Beast's placenta". This was the first time Nero welcomed the setting sun.

When Beast VI/S successfully completed her eclosion, and the chrysalis that was Emperor Nero's corpse was emptied of the evil it was to store, it was discarded, left to die its natural death. And yet, Emperor Nero's rationality continued to persist. This was the second time Nero welcomed the setting sun.

When the Mother of Abominations attempted to drown all worlds in the limitless depths of her dissolution, Draco instead drew the seas of calamity into her empty Grail, and drinking from it poisoned her like the emperor's mother had done so many times, so many years ago. And yet, Emperor Nero's love burned as bright as ever. This was the third and last time Nero welcomed the setting sun.

As to why she has answered the summons of her sworn enemy, that truth lies only with those who have survived the Convergent Singularity-- and they don't seem to be in the mood to tell.

Character
    A Nero Claudius who has been forced to play the role of antagonist in this morality play. When she appeared in the Babylon Singularity, the ratio between Nero's personality and that of the Beast residing within her was roughly 1:4, but this has been reversed upon becoming a Servant.

Nero-Draco's personality does not fundamentally change as a result of giving away her True Name; rather, it is the knowledge of her True Name that sheds light on her prior behavior.

Noble Phantasm
    Rubeus Domus Aurea: Golden Theatre that Embraces Dissolution
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~30
    Maximum Targets: 7 people

The Incarnadine Golden House-- a copy (or perhaps mockery) of Emperor Nero's Golden Theatre, whose walls, floor, and ceiling are made from the Demonic Beasts that Nero-Draco controls. Those trapped inside are crushed to death by means of constriction.

Emperor Nero invited people inside, wanting to immerse them with merriment, but Draco imprisons people, intending to save them by means of despair.

Author's Notes
    Draco's profile has slightly more meat on it than Beast VI/S's, but said meat is so unsatisfying that it actually subtracts from the profile's composition. With this revision I wanted to point out exactly why Christians equated Nero with the Whore of Babylon; a fact that Nasu glosses over to make her more palatable to general audiences, yet weakens the overall connection between the two.

I hope people were able to spot the foreshadowing regarding her true class in the fact that two of her Skills are lifted straight from two of Nero's incarnations, and one is written in syntax similar to that of the third one.

I am aware that "Draco being Pretender Nero" is not a new concept, but in my case, my aim with this sheet was to make her make sense, if you will, within the context of what's already been said about her in (what little there is of) Arcade's lore, foremost of which is her being a welfare Servant.

Much remains to be said about the philosophical underpinnings of this profile and Pax-Babalon's, but I fear it may be too spicy for techno-pagan tum-tums. Anyway. Ciao.

P.S. Lilim Harlot rewrite soon-ish. Maybe? Who knows.
    Last edited by Nuclear; May 22nd, 2022 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    *moan of satisfaction*

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.