Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4912131415161924 ... LastLast

Thread: (Bi)Monthly Rework-a-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Whoopsy daisy, I forgor. Had busy two days.
    Nobody, noticed? Good.

Nuclear decided this months topic is KNIGHT CLASSES.

Remember: reposts, reworks and alts of your own Servants and canon Servants are allowed as long as they manifest inside the Saber, Lancer or Archer Class.
    Have fun.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My ideas! Shattered by a prompt again!

Time for the Plan B.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    My ideas! Shattered by a prompt again!
    I relate. No clue on who I should rework so far, but summer is getting closer. I wonder if we'll be seeing even more summer alts this time around.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    I relate. No clue on who I should rework so far, but summer is getting closer. I wonder if we'll be seeing even more summer alts this time around.
    Oh, absolutely. I have a lot on the backburner.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No... Not the Knight Classes! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    have fun folks
    remember, it is summer, the best time to make shitposts and get away with it.
    Perhaps you even win with it.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can I change like a sheet from like a calvary class or an extra class into a knight class

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you can, so long as the end result is a knight class.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is my most glaring improvement yet. What some years honing your bullshitting skills does to a person (and a Servant), eh?

Death is nothing at all. It does not count.
    I have only slipped away into the next room.

Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was.

I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly is untouched, unchanged.

Whatever we were, that we are still—

——So call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always does.

Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity.

Let my name be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it——

It is the same as it ever was—
    —For death is nothing at all..

Charles II
    — SABER OF THE DREAM —

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: “None! The nerve of you lot.”
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Spain

Height: 179 cm | 5'10''
    Weight: 64 kg | 141 lbs

Natural Enemy: History
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, King, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D
    MANA: D
    ENDURANCE: D+
    LUCK: E+
    AGILITY: D
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ?

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: C

Indeed, his original rank should be even lower, non-existent even. It is truly a blessing that coming as a Saber Class Servant is a deal full of perks.

Riding: C+

Originally, he had virtually no experience in this area—and, to be honest, even as a Servant he can ride living beings only after they receive the proper training and adjustment. However, that poses no problem at all: his expertise, that thing he rides spectacularly, lies somewhere else, you see.

Counter Hero: A

Rather than properly countering 「heroes」 faced by this Servant in combat, this is a Skill which specifically counters 「those who defy the proper, natural order of time」—which is why he was granted Rank A.

Creatures like him are a reminder—there is no banquet in this world that will not come to an end. The planet itself, one day, will return to oblivion. Humans, one day, will disappear only to leave behind fond memories. Kingdoms, like a castle of cards, will be toppled down and perish under whispers of the wind.

Time has no place for heroes—for those who dare to protect things which should perish in the first place.

Time is a merciless teacher—and, sooner or later, death will knock even upon the tower of kings.

BOND 2
    PART I

“Life means all that it ever meant.
    It is the same as it ever was.

There is absolute and unbroken continuity.

What is this death but a negligible accident?
    Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner.

All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
    One brief moment and all will be as it was before.”

The last Spanish ruler from the House of Habsburg. Regarded as a grotesque reflection of Spain’s decline and a prototypical product of dynastic mistakes, the precarious situation of the Spanish Habsburgs, who were on the verge of extinction due to the lack of male heirs, manifested itself in a son marked so disastrously by the stars of misfortune.

—But a star shines until the very end. It shines, despite a life in the shadows.

BOND 3
    PART II

Height/Weight: 179cm・64kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: Europe

One might try to understand the reasons behind his abysmal stats, when so many far less accomplished Servants are much more stacked. His explanation for such anomaly?

“This is very much who I am originally, there is no interference from the Grail whatsoever—despite what you might think, considering I’ve stripped myself from every well-known characteristic that could give me an edge.”

Passable. Understandable, even, if you squint real hard. Still, not enough.

“Unfortunately, I am not a Servant fit for the Grand Order. Instead… Well… You should call me if you are thinking about joining a Holy Grail War.”

BOND 4
    PART III

Charles II, the last Spanish Habsburg monarch, was a sorry spectacle of a human being. Not only his feeble health caused the family to fear for his life, but contrary to his perfectly healthy sister, he was afflicted with an almost bizarre ugliness.

In the eyes of the superstitious beliefs of his time, his pitiable condition and physical deformity were interpreted not as the result of centuries of inbreeding, but as evidence of a curse, from which came his posterior nickname as a ruler, 「The Bewitched.」

The abortive attempts made to cure him by his physicians were accompanied by occult practices and exorcisms performed by priests—and the only thing they ever had in common is their complete failure in providing a semblance of normalcy to the young ruler. Because of his particular circumstances, he was treated with extreme care as a child, to the point he did not even learn how to read and write until a comparatively late age. This decision would prove disastrous, as it all but excluded him from any kind of higher learning; the result that, as an adult, he was kept away from the affairs of government.

In a gentler world—under other circumstances—should he ever have the careful, conscientious guidance he deserved, he could have flourished into something more. However, that was the Spanish court of the 17th century, a place that had a great interest in a weak king. From the queen dowager to his counselors, every one of them tried to influence the young king to their own needs, with varying levels of success.

After attaining his majority in 1675, he came under the influence of his half-brother Juan José, who administered the affairs of government in the king’s name. Juan José encouraged the development of his brother, and there seemed to be some improvement, even... Improvement that was all but lost when he died in 1679, which marked Charles’ return to the clutches of his mother.

BOND 5
    PART IV

Charles’s first wife was Marie Louise, the eldest daughter of Duke Philip of Orléans. Because of their youth and the lack of influence they held over the Spanish court, the couple was systematically excluded from governing by the queen dowager. Not only that, but the young lady Marie Louise acted naively and with a lack of political ambition, making enemies at court and soon squandering any usefulness she might initially have.

—Nonetheless, the years of their marriage were the happiest time of Charles’s life.

His horrendous physical appearance was but an insignificant pebble in the way in the eyes of the young queen. She was sensitive and full of zest for life, abounding in optimism, and such were the qualities she tried to impart to the isolated king during their marriage. And perhaps, for the first time being seen as a proper human being, he held nothing but tender gratefulness. Their happiness was as all-encompassing as it was short-lived, and she died of poisoning, leaving no heir behind.

Under urgent pressure to sire an heir, left with no time to even mourn all of what was lost forever, the king was married again almost immediately. However, his second wife, Maria Anna, found him 「hideous and upsetting,」 and rather than working to build an agreeable marriage with the king, focused instead on clashing with the queen dowager for power.

“An accursed name that begets destruction… A hideous visage that invites disgust… An existence that should have been forgotten, left undisturbed in absolute silence. What I sought wasn’t the glory of my kingdom, nor the love I’ve once lost—— What I wanted was to know that there was more to a person than flesh. I wanted to ascertain if there was something beyond the sum of one’s soul.”

Perhaps, in the eyes of Charles, it was increasingly evident that everyone around him, and everyone beyond him, across the seas and the vast lands of Spain, could hardly wait for his death.

Perhaps, he was also someone who could hardly wait to leave everything behind...?

“—I wanted to be a human, nothing more and nothing less. But the world never allowed me such an answer, the world would deem me a monster for eternity. So, I strive to defy people, the world, and even the flow of time. I will change this memory, by never forgetting the place where my dreams were born. Can you understand where I am coming from?”

——Could anyone truly understand the humanity of an inhuman being?

BOND 6
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Bewitching Angel: B

The perfect human being, as envisioned in a far-off dream by a lonely king.

He describes himself as something, 「impossibly beautiful, so absolute that in any attempts to look up such a magnificent being would drive others to fall for their pure yet incomprehensible presence for better or worse.」 Well, it’s truly not all of this, but—indeed, his physical appearance is very pleasant, and it is able to leave maidens and youths alike speechless under the right circumstances. A Habsburg curse, perhaps?

...As if, right.

Anyway! Not only that, but his physical beauty is not the only noteworthy characteristic about him. With an endless supply of smooth lines and refreshing smiles, it could also be said that Saber is a master of diplomatic negotiations and idle conversations alike. A pleasant individual with a pleasant aura.

That being said, the nature of his dazzling charisma is not necessarily restricted by genre or sexual preferences (which would be a disaster under the competent use of a lot of Servants around here—thank goodness he just wants some friends), as he is able to bewitch just about anyone in the same way, as long as they can feel moved by his larger than life presence. In other words, by freely making use of this Skill, he can gather every matter of positive attention towards himself.

—Truly, there is really nothing about the original Charles II left in this Saint Graph? Or this man really just wanted his high-school debut[1]?

Bewitched Demon: B

“God alone bestows kingdoms. I am nothing.”

After the death of the heirless Charles II, a war broke out between France and the Austrian Habsburgs over the vacant Spanish throne, and the aftereffects of this conflict shook the entirety of Europe.

For some, the deceased cursed King was no different than a star of misfortune, brought to Earth to sow war and reap the end—a decline started with his father, the Planet king Phillip IV. If his white-armored father was the avatar of a failed conquest, why wouldn’t the fiery Charles II be considered the avatar of war?

By association, this Skill was recognized as Charles’s brand of war. An unwanted curse forever embedded into his history.

Thanks to the Skill, sadly, it could be said that he holds a certain degree of influence on many forms of conflict, including mental, physical, and even conceptual ones. Not only is he well-versed in fighting tactics, to the point that this could be considered a sort of Imperial Privilege Skill in itself, he is also able to draw power from strife. If he had given into this side of himself, would it be too out of place to call such a Skill his own brand of... Nega-Prosperity...?

—But, what a strike of luck the fact that he is very much averse to any negative situation, and by no means wants to keep the Grand Order in its current state of disarray, right?

——However, one question remains... Being the owner of such dissonant Skills—the power to bring people towards himself and the power to drive them away in conflict—how could this happen?

Red-Rose Rhododendron: EX

Innocent Monster
    Seraphic Monstrosity
    , the Skill which denounces Servants whose existence have been distorted by the reputations and gossip they accrued across the course of history, without concern for their will or appearance.

Original Monster
    Self-realized Monstrosity
    , the Skill which denounces an illusion from within, a self-made abnormality.

Saber’s core is pulled in two distinct directions, by two distinct forces that are always performing their own miracles. The silent wish of a lonely human being—and the loud curses of a hideous monster. By not closing his eyes to either part of himself, this becomes a Skill that recognizes the existence of both of those mirror images, but just like his own person, still strives to be something beyond the confines of what is known.

Ah, so this is it—

——Juvenile and naive as it is, perhaps, such is the answer found within himself 「to unify」 something that 「shouldn’t be unified…」

[1] Japanese term for a complete image change for people who are entering high school. It might be a hard concept to grasp for Americans, where as long as you stay in the public school system, you're expected to see the same people you saw in middle school, but in Japan you have opportunity to test into schools based on what you want or what your academic level is. And given the population density and availability of easy public transport, you can actually have a high school in commute distance where no one knows you... Thus, a great opportunity to reinvent yourself. It's just a small joke that maybe did not warrant this note, but the more you know, right?

BOND 7
    NOBLE PHANTASM

“Come to me, fiery broadsword. Fire and brimstone. The coursing moonlight. The sleeping eternal garden. Come to me, King of eternity, and by my hand cut through the night with a flash of light in order to bring the end.”

Death Knocks Upon the Tower of Kings
    Memento Mori

Type: Anti-Status
    Range: 50m~100m
    Max. number of targets: ?

――From the day of his birth they were waiting for his death...

The sublimation of a King remembered by his death and the war it brought upon his land, this Noble Phantasm becomes in such hands a status-altering ability.

Just like his dynasty, once a prosperous and ever-blooming flower, being reduced to a wittering corpse, there is no status quo that remains eternal, for as long as he is here.

The manipulation of a status. Something that is 「here」 could, simply, 「not be here」 any longer. A 「victory」 right within one’s grasp that could, inexplicably, fall apart in the ashes of 「defeat.」 A creature brimming with 「life」 that could, simply, fall down to their 「death.」 A 「stagnant」defeat that can be reverted to 「pulsating」 victory. Aspects that can be changed with the roll of a dice, by the whims of fate.

―However, one constant remains: as History dictates, anything that might happen, 「the Cursed King perished to make it a reality.」

A suicide-type Noble Phantasm, made for one use only.

Of course, the irony of possessing such a Noble Phantasm when he was known as one who overcame all adversities life threw at his general direction are not lost on him. But alas... To be the avatar of strife is no easy job!...

BOND 8
    PERSONALITY

“Is it too conceited to say I am quite partial to being the center of attention? As long as it’s positive, that is...”

DISLIKES
    “War and strife are sad affairs, it upsets me thinking about them―what a shame that, as a Servant, these words are my every day.”

COMPLICATED FEELINGS FOR
    “My portraits, I suppose? ――For one, they are all flawlessly painted, and all of them are overflowing with the creativity of their artists. It’s just... The subject portrayed on them is rather...”

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
    “I wish to be a 「human being」... I’m still yearning for it. Something that is so obvious, that comes so naturally for so many―and yet, I find myself struggling.”

Saber can be described as 「the soul of a child that is walking their very first steps residing in a man’s body.」

Though, really, if one should give a name to whatever abomination is in front of them, he is more like the new transfer student who decided to be a completely different person in their high school years in order to forget their plain middle school days.

―However, maybe to forget isn’t the right word. After all, he does not hide his name, he does not cower in the darkness of anonymity. To every and single one who asks, he proudly declares his name and offers his friendship, graciously pretending to not see the looks of confusion as others try to marry the image History left behind with the real deal in front of them. “One shouldn’t forget their origins, lest this attained miracle becomes meaningless”, or something like that... For such a pleasant individual, he has some fixed ideas about how one has to conduct themselves.

Nevertheless, he is very enthusiastic and a pleasant individual to be around, always acting upon pursuing whatever strikes his fancy. A friend for every occasion, he would never say no to either an adventure or a glaring mistake―anything can be a valuable experience down the line, you see. Truly, after a life trapped in a miserable existence, he is now a free bird, a child deprived of sweets that suddenly finds himself locked up in a candy shop.

With a larger-than-life attitude towards the future and apparently having no real worries apart from what the next adventure is, he is merely pursuing a good time while he still can. He, more than anyone, knows how fragile peace truly is, and how ethereal dreams tend to become. A banquet shall always end, you know?

――Incidentally, in the (unusual) occasion where someone asks him why on Earth he was summoned as a Saber when he wasn't exactly not remotely close to being a swordsman in life, one shall receive the matter-of-factly, very surprised answer that, “And as what other Class someone like me would be summoned? The Saber container signifies perfection, right?”

Really, these people! It is almost as if they cannot recognize such greatness in front of them! Forgive his occasional bouts of self-aggrandizing bragging, he’s still very, very amazed at his own new face.

BOND 9
    RELATIONSHIPS

Ludwig van Beethoven
    “Sometimes, a wish is not beautiful―it merely exists, pulsating in abject horror, in its own filth. Yet, every wish is worth fighting for, even if it strays one from the path of light. An unheard heart is the saddest sight.”

The Scarlet Pimpernel
    “Look at this letter, Master. It seems that I have been scouted by the Baroness… Oh, I mean, by the great Scarlet Pimpernel, as a valiant asset in fighting against injustice. That sounds lovely, don’t you think? What sort of mess you’ll have to clean up after us?”

The Tower of Babel
    “That Servant is the reminder of an unjust and cruel punishment, if you ask me―but, I feel much better knowing that she is also a dream that perseveres in spite of the obstacles in her way.”

Bran the Blessed
    “To think that even those who are Blessed might just as easily fall into misfortune. Life is fickle like that, yes.”

Beatrice Portinari
    “A different dream, but a dream nevertheless. ―And, I do not wish to sound overly assertive in my assessment, but if I had to say, I am sure the one who dreamed of her found the comfort they were searching for in her guiding light.”

Henry V
    “Such unshakeable faith and chivalry... I remember how I longed to lose myself in tales like his back in the day. And despite the shadows of misfortune that followed his every move... How fortunate it is, to be able to inspire others by merely existing?”

Anastasia Nikolaevna
    “It is a commendable journey, the one to restore a former glory. However, I hope life will be gentle when it inevitably teaches this poor soul that things, once lost, are never retrieved again… A river is never the same river twice, and there is no such thing as an eternal banquet.”

Uthman ibn Affan
    “A different type of ruler than I was, one that left behind a legacy instead of ashes... Say, Master... Perhaps, I should learn a trick or two by observing him, don’t you think? ―Yes, I shall casually approach him and offer my friendship!”

BOND 10
    CRAFT ESSENCE

He had everything, they said.

Countless riches, understanding vassals, a beautiful wife――

He had everything―

He had everything, and yet why was he so relieved to leave this world?

―What he needed was another chance.

Even though he knew there was such a thing called 「reincarnation,」 the burning indignity of living a worthless life dictated that wish. It subjected him to an eternity of longing.

He couldn’t let go of the feeling that he was given the short end of the stick.

―So, he just needed another chance.

A chance to live like a 「human,」 to experience the pleasures of this world of 「humans」 denied to him as he held the curse of being something 「inhuman.」

If 「war」 is the price to pay for being born from a wish, so be it―

――He had his fair share of them anyway.

Author's notes
    I won't apologize for the gradients. It's never too much to give some color to your works. (/FINDING EXCUSES TO RIP OFF OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR PROPERTIES)

Also... Since for SOME REASON I was the first one to post this month, and therefore there's no sheet above me to mention, I've decided to do something different and take characters from our resident posters here on BCaS to mention. Y'all rock, keep your amazing contribuition to this thread!

(I might edit with future entires, though. We'll see...)

And anyway, for once, I don't have much to say about a character. I guess that this sheet just flowed naturally, you know? It helps that I had a clear vision of what I wanted to improve and what I wanted to change from the original. So... Is the final result any good?

I hope you guys like it!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 11th, 2023 at 09:45 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    like saber, this was so pleasant to read. just a nice person that is wholesome despite knowing the dark nature of people.
    i always like the bullshit explanations why someone falls into a regular class despite not associating with it.
    You started the contest with a really nice sheet.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    like saber, this was so pleasant to read. just a nice person that is wholesome despite knowing the dark nature of people.
    Nothing like a good, wholesome fun ignores the angst right around the corner to start off the month am I right. I can only hope we'll have lots of other endearing entries to gush at.
    Thanks a lot, Rey! C:
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Pizza Oisii6

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Louis Antoine de Saint-Just (Lily)
    Place of Origin: France (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Mpnarchy
    Talent: Writing about equality
    Natural Enemy: Marie Antoinette
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: Fire he shoots from his hands
    Catalyst: A copy of Organt

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit C: He was known as a rebellious person during this time, having started rebellions against the school. This nature causes him to be able to negate the effects of Charisma of C rank or below.

Satire for Equality C: The sublimation of his writings that preached against the monarchy, the nobility, and the church, the most famous being Organt, written during the time he has been summoned from. As a skill, it gives a passive effect causing him to be antithetical to the concept of any sort of power not chosen by the people, giving him rank-ups against royalty, nobility, religious, or divine figures.

Military Tactics D: He was known for his strategy when he quickly became Lieutenant Colonel. Although that was far after the time from which he has been summoned, the tale in which he started a rebellion against his school allows him to keep a rank in this skill, which enhances his noble phantasm and grants him more knowledge in tactics for combat with large armies.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Bruler l'Ecole
    The Student's Rebellion

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50 meters
    Max Targets: 130

The sublimation of several anecdotes; the apocryphal anecdote that he lead a student's rebellion; the anecdote that he tried to burn down the school; and the anecdote, later in life, of him thrusting his hand into a burning anti-revolutionary pamphlet to prove his loyalty to the revolution. All three combine into this noble phantasm. Passively, he is able to shoot jets of fire from his hands that can go up to thirty meters. When invoked, his fire shapes itself into a group of flaming humanoid beings carrying crossbows made of fire. These are the sublimation of the students which he lead in the rebellion, manifesting as familiars. None of them can come close to putting up a fight with a servant, but with all of them together, they can easily distract and hurt even fairly high-powered servants.

Lore: Louis Antoine de Saint-Just was a legislator and the face of the French Revolution. He was a main ally of Maximilien Robespierre and was guillotined on the same day as him. However, this servant has been summoned from just after his graduation from school, where he allegedly tried to burn it down by leading a student's rebellion.

Personality: Generally kind and helpful. He genuinely believes that any form of power is oppression, and thinks that only by making all people exactly equal in terms of power will people be free from their oppressors. This is why he tried to rebel against his school, as he believed the power of the headmaster and teachers was a form of oppression. His wish for the grail is to gain the ability to remove people's power, as he doesn't know about his later endeavors.

Relationships:

Marie Antoinette: "Madame Antoinette. Very nice to meet you. Would you like a cup of tea? Anyway, I wanted to discuss you (and your family, of course) abdicating your thrones, so that we can all be equal and no one can be oppressed."

Chevalier de Saint-Georges: "I really admire your fencing prowess! Why are you so angry? I didn't let you in? In what?"

Mozart: "You compose such amazing music....what do you mean I killed her? Her who? I haven't killed anyone."

Salieri: ".......I love your music! Wait, what did I do wrong?"

Chevalier D'Eon: "....Why are you chasing me? Would you mind stopping, please?"

Charles II: "I'm glad you are living happily, and it seems you have relinquished your throne voluntarily. How wonderful! I'm glad we can live in piece and harmony."

Blog Entries
    reminder that this is going on
    the summer hole is real, man

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Source: ConceptArtWorld

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Shielder
    True Name: Hektor (Lostbelt)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: A.L.E.T.H.E.I.A.

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A++

Height: 10000 cm
    Weight: 15000000 pounds
    Dislikes: Disruption
    Talent: Holding back the disruptors
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Divine, Mechanical, Humanoid
    Armament: Durindana Troia
    Catalyst: A shard of his Aletheia

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance A++: His Aletheia automatically rejects any form of magic being used against him, blocking it and bouncing it back to the user. Only the most powerful Age of Gods-level maguses will have their magic do much.

Independent Action A++: As an aletheia which passively keeps gaining its mana, he can last up to a week without a master as long as he conserves mana.

Personal Skills:

Guardian of Troy A++: Troy's guardian walls themselves have been utilized to help form his Aletheia, for he has replaced them in providing an absolute defense to the territory he has been assigned of Troy. This manifests as a huge amount of defence that blocks Noble Phantasms below rank A from even touching him.

False Aletheia A: The nature of a being who acquired an Aletheia during its life, instead of being created as one. This causes it to repel all "faults to the body", as his mechanical body ignores them. It also allows him to repel mental alteration, though this can be gotten through by Noble Phantasms at rank B or above.

The Four Great Guardians A-: Denotes his identity as one of the Four Guardians who keep the Greek people safe, under the gods: Heracles, Odysseus, Achilles, and himself. This allows him to far more easily command authority from people, being constantly seen as a valiant defender. However, this drops in rank against someone ruled over by one of the other 3 Guardians, as he has feuded with them for a long time.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Durindana Troia
    Thou, Everlasting Defender

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 150 meters
    Max Targets: 10000 targets

Durindana, his spear, known for being able to pierce through anything. However, it was fused, utilized as the core to his Aletheia to create his more powerful one, as one of the four great defenders. So instead, this manifests within his own body. When activated, he converts one of his limbs into a titanic spear that can "pierce through anything", launched by several rockets within his body at an incredibly fast speed. A peculiar noble phantasm which is why he manifests as an Archer class.

Lore: Hektor was a Trojan warrior known for his honor and power as a defender of troy. However, this Hektor is different. The tale diverges when the Machine Gods decided to uplift humanity, so if another disaster happened to Earth, they could take their people with them to another land. They chose to designate the greatest heroes as Guardians, who would help them defend the people. Hektor was one of the beings chosen, and has guarded Troy for thousands of years.

Personality: Warm and friendly to most people, especially those who hail from Troy or the surrounding areas. However, if he is in a serious fight, one where his people may be endangered.. then he'll let himself loose. He has no wish for the holy grail, but would deliver it to his people if he ever had a chance to get it.

Relationships:

Qin Shi Huang: "You built your own Aletheia? Impressive. But you didn't build it for your people too? Or let them build them? Why?"

Hektor: "Hello, me. Very nice to meet you. Now why are you acting like that?"

Achilles: "You haven't tempered yourself in this timeline, I see."

Heracles: "Oh, that's sad that you're trapped in madness."

Asclepius: "Hello. How have you.... oh, you're from the other timeline."

Odysseus: "Peculiar noble phantasm you have there."
    Last edited by jishara; July 14th, 2022 at 04:01 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How is he only 3000 pounds for a 100 meter mecha? Did you mean tons/tonnes? Though even then it'll still seem too light.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the comment, I have updated the weight

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hector (Lostbelt): Cool sheet. I'm not sure about The Four Great Guardians Skill as Trojans weren't Greek and in fact opposed the Greeks in life (which you even mentioned), though it seems to be a title particular to your Lostbelt. Did the Trojan War even happen at all in that version of history? I imagine his interactions with Achilles and Odysseus would be much more fraught if they were allies in his Lostbelt whereas the ones in "Proper" history helped destroy his whole kingdom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hector (Lostbelt): Cool sheet. I'm not sure about The Four Great Guardians Skill as Trojans weren't Greek and in fact opposed the Greeks in life (which you even mentioned), though it seems to be a title particular to your Lostbelt. Did the Trojan War even happen at all in that version of history? I imagine his interactions with Achilles and Odysseus would be much more fraught if they were allies in his Lostbelt whereas the ones in "Proper" history helped destroy his whole kingdom.
    Thanks! Essentially in this lostbellt what happened is that the Aletheia stuff happened just before Paris's whole thing, so the Trojan War never happened, and instead Troy sorta unified with greece under the Machine Gods, both groups becoming Aletheias

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Master, our preparations are complete."

"To think we're the ones going this time. Wonder what's gonna happen to mess this up."

"Absolutely nothing will happen."

"Famous last words, Debs."

True Name: Deborah and Barak (Summer)
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Region: Israel
    Source: Book of Judges

Parameters:
    Strength: D+
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B-

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance A-
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Even when a bit more lax under the summer sun, Deborah still retains her upright manner though the same cannot be said of her partner.

"Is the sun affecting you that much?"

"Nah, maybe it's just the atmosphere."

Territory Creation C++
    The creation of a perfect picnic area is something well under Deborah's purview though having materials for the picnic itself is another thing entirely.

"Let's not take chances. Come."

"Woah, woah. No need to be too handsy."

"Nonsense."

Personal Skills:

Beach Couple (False) B
    A sight that attracts one's eyes. A pair that inevitably draws envy towards them as they enjoy themselves. The type of charisma that can be realized by the combined front of lovers spending every moment together. Too bad, the truth is not like that at all.

"People are staring."

"Let them stare. Now come."

Picnic Under the Palm A
    A relaxing gathering of meals under the date palm tree. A time for heartfelt merriment. A skill for the judge and her jury that allows for a quick recovery amidst any sort of environment.

"Are you feeling better?"

"A lot better, actually. This palm's the perfect resting place."

"I'm glad. Though, Barak, how was the fo-..."

Lightning Prophetess EX
    The fruit of the equalization of their existence. The combined will of the woman who holds a nature akin to that of lightning and the man who was named as lightning itself manifests as an extreme burst of magical energy. Both the judge and her jury can manifest this will.

"On your right!"

*Craka-thoom*

"No need to be worried. You had things covered."

"Right. I forgot about that."

Noble Phantasm

"It will take time getting used to, admittedly."

"Yeah, I'm completely baffled that this is being done by a palm tree."

"I'm sure you will get the hang of it. Now, how did the food taste?"

Palm of Deborah: Supreme Court of the Prophetess
    Type: Anti-Country

The noble phantasm of Deborah. The date palm tree that she usually resided under in her time as Judge of Israel. An area where she habitually settled disputes between the residents as part of her daily affairs. If the Song of Deborah is a symbol of God's authority then Palm of Deborah represents the authority of Deborah herself.

Upon evoking the noble phantasm, a date palm tree sprouts from the ground no matter the current environment. Upon its summoning, it becomes the focal point of a barrier, not unlike a reality marble, that resembles the area of her land she inhabited frequently though it can change if she wills it. Within the barrier is where Deborah's title as the highest authority of Israel's tribes, barring God itself, comes into play.

The barrier will defend her existence, allow none to contest her, and it will do so in many ways. Bolstering friendly companions through imparting a rank up to their parameters, hurdling enemies through muddying the ground to slow them down, creating a vacuum to deprive them of air, and even raising up the ground to shield Deborah herself. It also holds the effect of magnifying her clairvoyant abilities as well strengthening her foundation in general.

It is due to that last ability that Barak, a being more akin to phantom, manifested as part of her Saint Graph and steadily equalized with her. It is entirely reasonable for a noble phantasm that holds the concept of "creating allies" to bring back her very first one.

Personality

Both hold the same personalities as before but are more or less relaxed with themselves. There is a lack of tenseness when things are calm, as the two enjoy the summer days together. Unfortunately, the sight of the two reminds people of a couple, and their attitudes and activities don't lend itself against the claim.

Extra Scene

Summer Court Prelude

"Haha, good job out there!"

"You're the one on the front lines. By all means, you did a good job."

"Yes, yes~. Might as well give Jael one too."

"Hell no, keep me out of this, you damn Juror."

"Oh come on, is little Miss Executioner afraid of a little praise."

"...If I give you my lot for going on a vacation with the Master, will you leave me alone?"

"Hm? Sounds tempting. Deborah?"

"Deal. I have something new I want to try, and this is the perfect opportunity."

Creator's Note: I am appalled that I forgot to make a summer sheet, and I saw that the contest was going on too so this sheet was born. Debating if I could make a summer Jael for the CAS 3 thread. Anyway, here's my application.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Saber
    True Name: Zubair Al-Awwam
    Origin: Arabia
    Master: Esma Ilda

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Agility: B
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Class SkillsMagic Resistance (B+ Rank): His faith trained him to perform simple wards and against curses type by the prophet. As many common witches prayed during the time of the prophet’s reign.

Riding (B Rank): A Skilled cavalryman in his youth normally this skill would be higher in case he was summoned as a rider but in his younger saber form. This skill is lowered a bit to match his early years on the battlefield as a foot soldier.

Personal SkillsHawari Rasulullah (EX-Rank): This skill allows Saber to master any given tool that he equips. Saber can harness the tool property with ease and finesse from weapons to electronics and even some noble phantasm. Though if he uses this skill on a noble phantasm, its rank would be lower by quite a margin.

The skill came from his honorary title as the Prophet’s disciple. That he learns most of his skills in life at the hands of the prophet himself.

“I see, that even now. I still needed your guiding hand, tsk sometimes I feel that I am still that kid that you took in.”

Jihad Akbar (A-Rank): This skill is a hyper-offensive instinct that allows Saber to plot and prod his enemy’s defenses with overwhelming force and tenacity. Though the downside is that this skill narrows in focus in an all-out attack so he leaves himself more open to his enemy’s counterattacks or a surprise attack from a third group

This skill comes from the concept of jihad though this skill originally is similar to the enlightenment or heavenly eye skill. That allows forgoing worldly distractions to focus himself in the middle of combat. But since the modern corruption of Jihad with Zealous warfare. This skill transmutes into more like Mental Corruption, where the skill focuses all the rage and fury of Saber in a barrage of continuous flowing attacks.

“Inner peace is something that I am striving for but it’s getting harder nowadays where everything is warped in violence. That I can’t even put down my blades once I pick them up.”

Heaven’s Mark Core (A-Rank): This skill gave Saber a pseudo-divine core that powers up his attacks with holy energy to propel his strikes. This gains him an advantage against demonic enemies both offensively and defensively. When used Saber emits a glowing white aura around him and his hair became a stark silver.

This Skill came from him being one of the 10 promised men that goes to heaven as foretold by Sunni tradition. Engraving a piece of Heaven on towards his saint graph.

Noble Phantasm.
    Saber of the Fracture Future
    Al-Mathur

Chant: Victory, Defeat, Life, and Death. These are the ever-present possibilities of battle. Thus, here I stand in face of this Qadar. Through these hands, I’ll carve a new path to my destiny. This is the Future I decided.

This Noble Phantasm is a conceptual blade that Saber uses to view the infinite possibilities of the battle and prune away the branching outcome of the fight into a singular linear timeline into Saber’s victory condition. Though the sword would bend and crack from everything he uses it and its severity conscience with the chances of Saber’s victory condition. The lower it is the more damage the blade becomes until shatters into pieces.

It came from the blade of revelations that the prophet owns. One of his nine swords is said to be the first sword he has passed down by his father. He first wielded the blade when he receives his very first revelations. Though Saber never actually held the blade in their hands. When asked for the blade from the prophet, he was rejected since his aggressive tendencies after he declared that he would smash his enemies until the sword bends and breaks

Background A graveyard of blood and steel is always the life he knew. Zubair was taught and disciplined harshly from a young age. He was often beaten by his mother to train his resolve. So, much so that it became the talk of the town. But rarely does anyone question it, Zubair always looked bloodied and bruised but he always kept an odd grin and an almost mad glint in his eyes and was almost manically playing around with his wooden sword. Though later in life he befriended the prophet and quickly accept his ideals. The prophet saw potential beneath the manic exterior of Zubair. Thus, the prophet personally trained him from then on. Channeling all of his pent-up energy into the art of combat. From then on, he was known as the disciple of the prophet. For years, he prepares his life for the battlefield. Training each day and night. To one day prove himself to the community, that he can be so much more than a crazed child. Though when the first battle arrived, he was rejected the opportunity to prove himself with the prophet’s blade. So, each day, he strives to prove himself worthy of it. That leads him to grow more and more entrenched in warfare he has lost sight of a normal life. This causes his reputation in the household to deteriorate as he is rumored to be an abuser. So much so that many of his marriages end up in divorce. In the end, he died in regret in the civil war after letting war consume his whole being. Till it broke him and left him to die in disgrace.

Personality

Likes: Well, it’s the feeling of battle, but it’s not for the reason you might think. Back then the best way to make yourself be distinguished or even acknowledge is through war and combat, in the face of battle I feel like I am someone special in people’s eyes.

Dislikes: Fate as a justification. Especially in life, it stated I was always fated to die in the hands of a kafir. But I was slain by a fellow Muslim but what happened after that was it was used as a tool of persecution of my dear friends

Talent: My only talent is combat nothing else, I am both proud and quite disappointed in that fact though I guess that talent is the only one I needed now for this Holy Grail War

Natural Enemy: Berserker, every time that I look at her. It just reminds me of the worst memories in my life. I don’t want to talk about it, no more

Headstrong and quite stubborn to a fault, Zubair is mostly a bundle of self-consciousness. Case after his death is mostly filled with regret. He has developed a bit of a martyr complex in this incarnation. In this life, he often seeks constant validation from the people around him. Either from his master or the foes that he faces. Sometimes, even more, recklessly so. To him, this Holy Grail War is nothing more than a proving ground to see his worth once more. So much so that the grail itself is just an afterthought for him.

Spoiler:
    Author Notes: This is the first servant in my upcoming fate fanfic that is in the works. The Saber for the war looks forward to the other servants in the war as well as the masters.
    `
    Last edited by Ismail2002; July 18th, 2022 at 03:42 AM.