Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Rerun: The Lives of the Super-Ancient Shinsengumi "Guda-Guda Yamatai-koku 2020" Lite ver.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Since event is about to wrap up, drop rate information for everything. Raids are on highest difficulty. In short, better rates than normal free quests during events, but worse than all other raids but the original GudaGuda5 raids for mats. Only reason to spam was for the QP and BP really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Sigh. 13 hours remain on the event and I have a 2 hour cooldown on both of the 12 hour mat claims as of this writing. If that just ain't a metaphor for my entire life...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Sigh. 13 hours remain on the event and I have a 2 hour cooldown on both of the 12 hour mat claims as of this writing. If that just ain't a metaphor for my entire life...
    If it makes you feel better I almost never procrastinate in FGO, but my actual life is one filled with copious amounts of it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    60 Quartz and probably my last rolls this time around. No Himiko but I got Hajime to NP4, and MLB'd the SR Event CE and my second Kaleido

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll be able to get 1 more batch of the GudaGuda 5 farming quests at least before the event ends, but I know I definitely wasted a 5-7 gathers from just bad login checks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Whew, managed to clear the event. Not bad for not starting until Friday.

Didn't clear the shop, but got all the unique/event specific things.