Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61114151617 LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Operation Shouwa Kishin "Gudaguda Ryouma Is In Trouble!" The Mystery of the Disappeared Nobu Head

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's a Heian unlock, not an Avalon le Fae unlock. This might as well be Ortinax's last day of service.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    It's a Heian unlock, not an Avalon le Fae unlock. This might as well be Ortinax's last day of service.
    Oh right, that makes sense.

So I got Mori with the ticket from today's mission and when I went to NP2 my Mori I realised he was already NP4 and I never noticed it. I even considered grailing him in the past because I ended up liking how he is but the only reason I didn't do it was because he was NP1, or so I thought. I'm an idiot...

Now to consider if I grail him and 10/10/10 him, I was able to try him in my NA account at 10/10/10 and NP5 and he's fun to use despite being one of the most fragile Servants in this game. It will depend on how many lores we will get from the Christmas rerun, which I'm pretty sure we will get after this event seeing as the next stream is on December 18th, which leaves like two weeks left to fill it with that rerun.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 23rd, 2021 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Since even in Avalon La Fey Mashu still turns into Ortinax mode to Black Barrel Cerny, i dont think its actually going away bar being broken by the villain or something

Challenge quest is Izumo performing a Kabuki show. Every turn she will change the effect she grants to herself and you, and will put a specific debuff on attack to you with a specific card type. If you hit her with the specific card type she will get a unique debuff on herself. If you manage to put 7 on her, she will be charmed by your performance and will give you a free turn.

It's an easy challenge quest, but it's quite fun to play around with the gimmicks honestly.

Edit: Btw, no new mixed node map, we already got all of them.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 24th, 2021 at 06:50 AM.

You get a second Grail by completing the additional mini story, so this event gives 2 Grails and 6 lores.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

So is it worth to keep farming in this event once you're done with everything, taking into account the Detective Missions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    You get a second Grail by completing the additional mini story, so this event gives 2 Grails and 6 lores.
    nice
    that puts me at 11 grails
    i need 4 more

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Clearly this event was locked because they wanted people to actually read it so they can reference the Izumo Grand Shrine in conjunction with Vitch's Iz Tula Grand Shrine :^)

But for real, after the epilogue and post event shenanigans, my second theory was right and its just locked to force people to catch up because whatever 6.5 is, it's gona be big.

You would think the constant reminders and rewards we were getting for having cleared chapters were convincing enough, but I guess they had to add an event on the mix too LOL.

6.5 is supposed to be happening this year, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    6.5 is supposed to be happening this year, yeah?
    Should be, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    You would think the constant reminders and rewards we were getting for having cleared chapters were convincing enough, but I guess they had to add an event on the mix too LOL.
    Have you missed them constantly complaining about people not catching up? No matter what they do people really don't catch up in this game, so to force them they gave people two months warning, teaser after teaser every stream, locked a very good event behind a lock, and gave tons of blue cubes.

I wonder how many people of the ones they say they haven't caught up yet are people that have quit the game. I seriously doubt that anybody that hasn't completed LB5.5 yet is still in the game, specially after LB6 release that made a lot of people come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Though hey, I'm not complaining, I hope they keep giving more rewards to encourage people to come back, I certainly appreciate them.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I'm sure they take their considerations on the "active" playerbase, that's the whole reason we never got the master level increase anyways.

JP Friend Code
    This is just a little something, b'cuz y'know, the FF7 references. It is Amakusa versus This is not Airbuster.

So what will be lb6.5 NFF or something?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Have you missed them constantly complaining about people not catching up? No matter what they do people really don't catch up in this game, so to force them they gave people two months warning, teaser after teaser every stream, locked a very good event behind a lock, and gave tons of blue cubes.
    One of the likeliest reasons for people not catching up is, at least to me, due to the difficulty of raising newer Servants with mats requirement locked in Lostbelts. Imagine how tedious it is to go through all the story content without decent setup, and even just to make Servants they have viable. One way to do it is to give Full Ascension Unlock more often, that way at least people can choose which Servants can be leveled without Ascension mats.

One other thing would be that the inability to replay events freely. There are many attractive welfares in the past, and people who started only recently could never get them, though the recent Halloween Deluxe event seems to indicate that DW is at least aware of it, even buffing the lackluster Halloween welfares. They need to add more events to the Main Interlude. Onigashima when DW?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    So what will be lb6.5 NFF or something?
    The most plausible guess.

So mad that I didn't realize that I had a mission to kill 100 beasts in this event so I have to go out of my way and do that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just been working on the class-oriented ones first, then pick off whatever I'm still missing. Hopefully there are 4 more beasts to be found in the Assassin and Berserker spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.