Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [EN] Lostbelt 5: Atlantis: Ancient Ocean of the Dreadnought Gods (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    I see. Lets see how hard they are gonna be. This is my Chaldea atm. Ofc, I will 10/10/10 Ozy during lotto, add Good Wife Wise Fox CC on OG Nero, Jeanne Heal CC on Nero Caster and Critical CCs on Hercules. I also have Lobo, Circe and Salieri at 8/8/8 and Xuanzang at 5/1/5.

Nice. BCE Herc is a really good last-man-standing type of Servant. Ozy is a good pick for the Caster boss, and Caster Nero, Xuanzang, and Circe work for the Assassin one. Chloe is a really great ST Archer despite being a welfare. Bride and OG Nero are decent Sabers too. Lobo and Salieri will help for the Ruler fight.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Nice. BCE Herc is a really good last-man-standing type of Servant. Ozy is a good pick for the Caster boss, and Caster Nero, Xuanzang, and Circe work for the Assassin one. Chloe is a really great ST Archer despite being a welfare. Bride and OG Nero are decent Sabers too. Lobo and Salieri will help for the Ruler fight.
    Thanks! I forgot to mention that I also have Martha (Rider) NP3, Marie NP1 and Ushi NP1 for LB5.2. Basically next LB should be easy for me I believe.

US Friend Code
    You're welcome. Things to watch out for are the debuffs and Evade/Invincible. Martha is good to cleanse the debuffs, and Circe too. Asclepius is a budget cleanser. Xuanzang also has Debuff Immunity to prevent the debuffs. And also, Sure Hit and Ignore Invul CEs for Servants who don't have those Skills.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally finished. While the story was aces, the battles themselves were a bit lacklustre. I breezed through the last few nodes, brute forcing the first with it's Invul, wrecking the second with Umu Caster and support Merlin, and taking down the final without even needing to rez like most Lostbelt finales. Poor Chiron, he thought killing Eresh was gonna help him, but it just brought out my maxed Scathach who was sitting in the back row farming bond points. I think the only time I had to redo a node was the stall fight with Achilles, and that was only because I didn't know they were stall fights, or that Chiron's NP pierces Invul.

Where was Europa though? She's on the banner, but doesn't even show up in the story? An Odyseus banner would make more sense rather than her.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    She's in Olympus. And Odysseus is planned to debut in White Day Event.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe back in the day, they thought that two new Servants(SSR and R) aren't hype enough for a main story campaign, so they added Europa. Adding either Caenis and/or Dioscuri who's on the opposing side at the time wouldn't make sense since the conflict with them wasn't over yet in Atlantis, while Europa is a PHH Servant, so it's more logical for her to answer Chaldea's summoning. That's my guess though.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, this means next banner will be double SSR Riders, since she shares it with Achilles. That means Europa might spook people who aim for him.

As I said Europa will have a banner with Achilles.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but why not put Odyseus on the second Atlantis Banner? It's not like every event needs a new SSR on the Banner, so the White Day/Aegean Sea events could still run with him. And as the main villain of the chapter it would be fitting to have him on the second banner, just like Ivan, Sig, QSH, and Altjuna. Heck that pattern was why I was expecting the Olympus Lancer to be a villain, before people corrected me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Finally finished. While the story was aces, the battles themselves were a bit lacklustre. I breezed through the last few nodes, brute forcing the first with it's Invul, wrecking the second with Umu Caster and support Merlin, and taking down the final without even needing to rez like most Lostbelt finales. Poor Chiron, he thought killing Eresh was gonna help him, but it just brought out my maxed Scathach who was sitting in the back row farming bond points. I think the only time I had to redo a node was the stall fight with Achilles, and that was only because I didn't know they were stall fights, or that Chiron's NP pierces Invul.

Where was Europa though? She's on the banner, but doesn't even show up in the story? An Odyseus banner would make more sense rather than her.

I agree most battles were easy to win though their was one I don't think is possible if so I'd love to see a link. I did have to re battle the last one, though that was more just bad luck since I couldn't art chain Space Ishtra and Chiron kept using evade in the end 3 times in a row then used NP. I also only used CE that boost Bond, EXP or outfit gain.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Yeah but why not put Odyseus on the second Atlantis Banner? It's not like every event needs a new SSR on the Banner, so the White Day/Aegean Sea events could still run with him. And as the main villain of the chapter it would be fitting to have him on the second banner, just like Ivan, Sig, QSH, and Altjuna. Heck that pattern was why I was expecting the Olympus Lancer to be a villain, before people corrected me.
    Because reconfiguring the data to add a character who is 3 other new units ahead will be a bigger pain in the ass than just moving someone who is already in the data to banner two?

2 years ago people just assumed Odyseus wasnt finished in time for release. And that's also why you dont fight him in game.

US Friend Code
    Man, just imagine how hype the battles climax story would've been if he's complete in Atlantis;
    Spoiler:

He could've resorted to his mecha NP before dying, and have it on autopilot, of which LB Odysseus had gained from absorbing PHH version, as Storm Border's penultimate obstacle before dealing with Poseidon.

Could've been one heck of a battle.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    DW is run by monkeys throwing buckets of water on the electrical fires of their servers, please understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Man, just imagine how hype the battles climax story would've been if he's complete in Atlantis;
    Spoiler:

He could've resorted to his mecha NP before dying, and have it on autopilot, of which LB Odysseus had gained from absorbing PHH version, as Storm Border's penultimate obstacle before dealing with Poseidon.

Could've been one heck of a battle.
    Of course, but it probably stems from Atlantis not being a planned part of the story until quite late, unlike Olympus.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    DW is run by monkeys throwing buckets of water on the electrical fires of their servers, please understand.
    Now This, this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Of course, but it probably stems from Atlantis not being a planned part of the story until quite late, unlike Olympus.
    I remember Nasu saying LB5 was planned to be a two parter from the start though (can't remember if an interview or his blog), LB6&7 are the ones that the script is so big they decided later on to split their release into parts

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's true for 6, but we don't know about 7 yet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    On one hand, I struggle to imagine Nasu showing restraint. On the other hand, it's Camelot so him going 1000000% on it was also not that much of a surprise.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    That's true for 6, but we don't know about 7 yet.
    Is there an ETA yet for LB7? I assumed it would some time this month so they can do a wrap up story for new years, like Solomon or Prologue, but it's looking like there's going to be another year until the end of Part 2.

Is there an ETA yet for LB7? I assumed it would some time this month so they can do a wrap up story for new years, like Solomon or Prologue, but it's looking like there's going to be another year until the end of Part 2.
    I think there was a stream that said it’d be some time next year.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yikes so unless they pull out a 7.5 or 8th LB, there may be only one story chapter next year?

I guess they could also time it to finish around the anniversary too.