Thread: Fate/stay night DVD Specials Translation

Fate/stay night DVD Specials Translation

Greetings! I got the DVD Specials for Fate/stay night (2006) TV anime, which includes a 4-minutes prequel special released in 2005 called "Curtain Raiser" with alternative animation and scenes variations from both the visual novel and the anime. There's a second 4-minutes special called "Rider`s Shinji Observation Diary (ライダーの慎二観察日記, Rider no Shinji Kansatsu Nikki" which from what I can tell it follow Rider's POV of Shinji's involvement in the Holy Grail War. i've searched all-over the internet for subs with no luck, and my japanese is somewhat lacking. Can I get some translation help? Thanks

*Update: Already translated both the "Curtain Raiser" and "Rider's Shinji Observation Diary" to english and will upload them on my youtube channels in the coming days. Only DVD or BD Box bonus that remains without translation is one called "Tiger Dojo" (An animated 5-min short of the beloved Tiger Dojo where Taiga and Ilya talk about the anime's lore). Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Nephastion; October 11th, 2023 at 10:59 PM.