Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy Rebirth - The Fourth Toll

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Due to something unfortunate happening to someone interested in sending a sheet in, I am extending the deadline by two days or until he sends in his sheet. I apologize for the delay.

New deadline will be Monday 27th at 10 AM GMT.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, this had to be probably the hardest time I've ever had deciding on which sheets to accept. Practically all of the sheets were good, and those who had issues had them fixed rather fast.

If it was possible, I'd accept everyone, but I already accepted too many, and some of the candidates had to go.

This is the list of those who got in:

Airen - Rika Griffin
    Frantic - Johnny Justice
    Morm - Alexandra Gray
    Spinach - Cyrus Ferdinand
    Erlkonig - Masaki Tomomi
    Bloble - Jordan J. Jones
    Pally - Kaguya
    Katie - Eleanor Lansing
    Vritra - Ishmael Freeman
    Plue - Eilian Aubrey
    hero - Masaki Taichi
    Ark - Olivia Reeds
    Toby - Neru Sume
    Sei - Sakura Sumeragi
    Tang - Myo
    Vorbis - Lorelei Weber
    Alliceron - Xavier Augustus
    Eru Erufu - Aaron Arturio
    Zagrin - Aster Hunter
    SnowSpartan - Willow Durand

20 is already quite a lot, at that means I'm also going to have to be stricter with having you guys group up after Day 1 ends.

Now, regarding the sheets that didn't get accepted, I decided to post a small review of why they were edged out by others, since honestly I couldn't accept everyone and 24 players would've been honestly too much for me to handle: it'll already be hard enough to handle this, and I didn't want to overextend myself too much.

Bernkastel
    Honestly I felt pretty bad about this one, because it very easily could've gotten in. It is pretty good, the concept is interesting, the power is fairly interesting and very unique, and overall it is a fairly good sheet with no overt problems. I think it was ultimately cast dynamics and what roles had been covered more and which ones not that weighed in this decision. Still, if I hadn't had to cut down the cast some this would've been in. If someone drops I'd probably call you or Dranes to fill in the slot.

Dranes
    I really did want you in. You are a good player, and your sheet is good. The power is a bit of a headache to deal with mechanically but it'd have been workshopped easily enough. I think, however, that ultimately I had a lot of sheets and characters with more meat to them and that ended up weighing on my decision. Still I think that if someone drops and slots open I'd call on you if you were available at the moment.

Baron Magnus
    Also felt fairly bad about this one, since the sheet covered a niche nobody else covers, it is fairly good after being reworked, and it could've had a lot of potential. Like the above case, I just had sheets with more meat to them and that covered more personality niches so to speak. A real shame, but it was a nice sheet and a nice character with a good concept. Nothing much to criticize.

Draconic
    I'm going to PM you about it since this is long and I don't wanna come off as tearing into you in public.

I think that's all. Post your FCs and one-liners and whatnot, and I'm gonna be working on the IC and the yellowtext at the same time. I'll probably have the IC up by the start of January at the latest.

I'll also put up a link to the refurbished wiki in the opening post, now with 10% less cringe.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

”To create a greater future, we need to further our understanding of one another, to do that, there is a need for communication between one another. With your words or with your body, either one is acceptable, do you not agree? Excellent.”

”So get ready to catch these hands.”

Semester Progress Report
    As a student, Miss Gray has a curious array of competencies. In the areas of mathematics, or science, she is mildly above average, at the level of a student who putting in a moderate amount of effort, but it is the belief of her various instructors that Miss Gray is not fully applying herself in these areas. Currently, the working theory is genuine lack of interest, her test scores are around a B Average in score, but her homework shows the bare minimum of effort. Social Sciences regularly elicit much more of a reaction, as expected from her profile received from the large amount of schools she has attended in an equally large amount of states.

In addition, the dossier we'd managed to cobble together from the various alphabet agencies that say they employ her father in an officially clerical capacity places her, speculatively, as she has never been fully tested, on the autism spectrum, deriving from her awkward attempts at communication, and strange reliance on physical body language over word choice when speaking to others. Deemed High Functioning, perhaps to a strange degree, resulting in her curious talent which, while some assessing personnel did not agree should be considered a 'talent', is certainly worth observation and cultivation at our institution.

She still refuses to adhere to a single club of choice, floating from one to another in a manner which would suggest indecisiveness to one, instead suggests she is comparing and contrasting mentalities and talents from various individuals of her acquaintance to better herself in varying ways. This approach, however, along with her blunt mannerisms at times, have not endeared her to various student institutions, and, at times, has escalated to violent encounters, such as her on-going active antipathy with Miss Lovell, stemming from a poorly worded concern over the relationship between Mr. Tanner and Miss Deschamps and how it was effecting the latter.

It is the belief of the several on-campus psychological professionals that Miss Gray is not an inherently violent person, nor does she seem aggressive in the manner that many students, particularly those who gather around Miss Liu display, rather, she seems to view these altercations as a Psychophysical communication, firmly believing that what a person says with their words, their mind, and what they say with their body are both equally important to consider when getting to know a person and their ethos.

Still, they consider her grasp of what are considered moral or ethical norms to be loose, which, given the speculated activities of her father, is not the most surprising. Still, her behavior with individuals who have been noted to have behavioral or communication problems is commendable, and she is not spiteful or foul in language or temperament.

To be blunt, our consensus is that Alexandra Gray genuinely wants to make the world a better place, in the manner she is most able at. Perhaps, in time, and with assistance, she will accomplish this in some way.

Last edited by Mormarth; December 28th, 2021 at 04:20 AM.

Small Blurb because she's well-known
    One of the two most beautiful person in ZEUS Academy alongside Ludmilla Selee, getting in purely because of her looks and nothing else.

Mysterious but amicable to most people, Kaguya is rarely seen without a smile and has a tendency to tease those who are smitten with her. Very well-known not only for her beauty, but also for accepting dates seemingly at random with many different people... Though she rejects every last one at the end of the day without exception.

Seems to dislike bullies and Zhong's gang, and can often be found wandering the campus at night, striking conversation with anyone who strikes her fancy.
    Last edited by palad1n; December 28th, 2021 at 03:00 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Ishmael Freeman

"Call me Ishmael. Heh I can never resist."

"The world isn’t ending today, the world isn’t ending tomorrow. So let’s lie down, take a break The clouds are beautiful again today aren’t they?”

Ishmael Freeman
    3rd Year
    Height: 186 cm
    Clubs: Swim, mystery investigation

An odd duck and one of Zeus’s minor celebrities. His eye-catching appearance, preference for full skin covering clothes (even in the height of summer), the strange connection he apparently shares with Zhongli are juxtaposed against a near complete void of information about who he is, where he came from or even what talent he was admitted for in the first place. Having apparently received a personal invitation from Parson directly he skipped any usual recruitment procedures. Despite dedicating himself to only ever applying the minimal amount of effort necessary or sometimes even none at all, he sits in the top 25 – 20% of the school in both athletics and academics.

The center of a large variety of rumors ranging from being a member of the gang, to being a little-known member of the student council, to being a double agent for one or the other, to being a shadow mastermind behind many a conflict. However, any confirmation is elusive as either he waves off any ideas or the people investigating meet him in person and quickly lose interest in the face of his sloth and strange aura of peace.

He became the manager of both swim teams after making the mistake of not fighting other people shifting troublesome work onto him. Also, a member of the often-forgotten and non-serious mystery investigation club. Although it seems like he might have been pressganged to make up the attendance numbers to keep it from being dissolved more than any real interest in the subject.

Zhongli seems to possess some sort of fixation on him and there have been numerous fights, or more accurately one-sided beating as Ishmael has never put any actually effort into fighting back, simply taking the hits or just running away. Although there is a rumor that after one particular fight, Zhongli had to be taken to hospital…

Despite this fixation and threat of violence he maintains an almost comical blasé attitude. Instead, treating her as any other student. This one-sided violence and laidback “confidence” has led to many a rumor, with the leading one being that they share some childhood history. With more outlandish versions bringing in elements or romance or tragedy. As with all rumors and gossip that swirls around him any confirmation is certainly not coming from him and anyone stupid enough to bring up the point with Zhong has earned themselves a one-way ticket to the hospital.

The kids of Zeus sure like their gossip huh...
    Last edited by Vritra; December 30th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries

Neru Sume

"You know, I have a lot of respect for my dad. He worked hard, and always wanted the best for me. You know, one day...a bad day...he took me aside and said, the thing about fears is that they are only scary when you are running away. When you turn around and face them, you will find a strength deep inside, and then, you will know there is nothing to be afraid of."

"...My dad was such a liar..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Last edited by SnowSpartan; December 28th, 2021 at 01:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Katie; December 28th, 2021 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Tomomi Masaki

"The Lord of the Flies claimed that without clear purpose, Nietzche's will to power would sink men to the depths of savagery and chaos. In a world without God, everyone must seek meaning or succumb to the beastly darkness that lurks within the heart. I already know what I must protect above all else. Do you?"

Subject No. █████ Evaluation Report

To: ████ ██ █████ █████████

The following is a consolidated report on Subject █████'s requisite observational period. Though 15 days still remain before due end of protocol, Scouting Team ███████ remains confident in their unanimous conclusion thus far. Having looked at their documents myself, I have authorized the necessary clearances to submit this report ahead of schedule.

Basic Information

First Name & Surname: Tomomi Masaki
    Height: 5' 1'' / 156cm
    Weight: 99 lbs / 45 Kg
    Blood Type: A
    Birth Parents: ██████ Matsugawa & ██████ Yuuki
    Known Relatives: Adoptive parents ██████ & ████ Masaki. Elder brother (See Subject No. █████)

Psychological Profile

(...) Subject intentionally presents an apathetic front to anyone perceived as untrustworthy, despite high empathy scores. Behavior is largely agreed to stem from childhood trauma born of (...) including parental abandonment and (...) several recorded incidents in primary and secondary school, many of which had to be extracted through under-the-board scrutiny of former school staff. (...) Exhibits a large degree of neurotic obsession towards returning trust, most explicitly observed in her unnaturally affectionate demeanor towards her elder brother (...) possibly caused by a self-taught belief in the importance of the Eastern concept of social image known as 'face'. (...) Prone towards self-flagellating behavior when perceiving herself as the source of a trusted character's suffering.

Exceptionalism & Deviancy
    █████ ██████ ███████████ Evaluation Report

Subject displays extraordinary mental abilities that place her as a firm outlier in the curve of standard deviation. Earliest report of abnormality found in an old registry at underground gambling den ████████ in Kabuki-chō, Tokyo/Japan. (...) During the course of a game Tomomi's father won no less than five hands in a row, which later resulted in a permanent ban from the establishment. It was the only known game where he achieved positive results, and it was also the only time he was allowed to bring his daughter as a guest. Subject (...) must have memorized all potential combinations and player expressions to achieve consistent wins by nudging her father as to when to fold or raise.

(...) There appears to be no perceptible limit or correlation between the amount of knowledge that the subject can retain memory of. Queries at local bookstores and school libraries have shown her to simultaneously study philosophical texts as Immanuel Kant's Critique of Practical Reason interchangeably with documents on American law, as well as various atlases on animal and plant species in a single evening. (...) Has been recorded reciting the contents of these books as written on the printed edition, word by word, at random prompts by school staff.

(...) Though having recently shown a decrease in interest towards overwhelmingly academic subjects in favor of social dynamics, her ability has been judged to only increase in clarity and scope over time. MRI Scans requested under the guise of mandatory evaluatory inspections have revealed (...) abnormal neural connections and increased interconnectivity between brain hemispheres (...) as well as more intense gray matter cell growth and energetic activity. (...) Could potentially be capable of quantifying numbers that other humans are forced to abstract due to biological limitations (...) might even withstand ██████████ numbers or concepts such as the Beast of ████████ and ██ ██████ ████████████.

Team
    ███████ Conclusion

We believe that Tomomi Masaki's █████ ██████ ███████████ Deviancy is well above the curve and she would be a splendid alumnus here at ZEUS High School. While not as outwardly extraordinary as other alumni, her long-term potential might be beyond our means to calculate.

██████████ Verdict

I echo the aforementioned unanimous approval and urge the addressed to take the necessary measures to ensure Tomomi Masaki is made to join the student body. Special measures should be taken to ensure she interacts with Subjects █████ and ████ to maximize the cultivation of her growth.

Yours truly,

██████████
    Head of ██████████ Requisitions
    Last edited by Erlkonig; December 28th, 2021 at 01:03 AM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Frantic Author; December 28th, 2021 at 01:21 AM.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Eilian Aubrey
    “Vision is not what your eyes see, but an image that your brain comprehends.”
    Last edited by Plue; December 28th, 2021 at 02:36 AM.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

Last edited by arkturus; December 28th, 2021 at 01:47 AM.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

"...It's nothing personal. That's that, and this is this."
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Last edited by hero; December 28th, 2021 at 02:48 AM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rika "Matsumoto" Griffin

"A world where everyone I care for can live in peace... That's not too strange of a dream, right?"

"But it's also why I won't tolerate assholes. I don't care about the reasons, how they justify it to themselves. If anyone puts so much as a single scratch on any of the people close to me, I'll make sure they regret it."
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Lorelei M. Weber

"...Let me ask you something. In the tide of time, what do you amount to? A single woeful speck, adrift in a sea of similar hopeful particles. A collection of dust, gently floating to the bottom to form the uniform bedrock. A mountain of bodies, of minds, of souls. As I will too, one day. And yet you spend what little time you have to swim that vast expanse... here. Hoping to drag those who came with me down with you. To drag me with you."

"...But I already dwell this in abyss. Come. I will deliver you there. Watch the stars above us shine as you drown."
    Last edited by Vorbis; December 28th, 2021 at 02:29 PM.