Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212666 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenStreetlight View Post
    Would've been useful to list under the "Known Issues" segment in the readme or what have you, I thought I was going insane going through this thread, but thanks for the confirmation & hard work anyway.
    Usually the load times of that version are no where near as bad as you described. "10 seconds form pressing right click for the menu to show up"? If you meant that literally, something is seriously wrong with your setup. Should take around 0.5 - 1.0 seconds for the menu to pop up. By comparison, on the present developer version, it's virtually instantaneous.
    Btw, that v1.0.0 version from a year ago is still termed and considered "beta".

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Usually the load times of that version are no where near as bad as you described. "10 seconds form pressing right click for the menu to show up"? If you meant that literally, something is seriously wrong with your setup. Should take around 0.5 - 1.0 seconds for the menu to pop up. By comparison, on the present developer version, it's virtually instantaneous.
    Btw, that v1.0.0 version from a year ago is still termed and considered "beta".
    Beats me to why it does it though, my setup is perfectly fine. It's an editing rig but it can run games just fine and do all sorts of intensive stuff, let alone visual novels. I can think of virtually nothing that would cause any conflict here. And it is actually 10 seconds, I counted. I can record a video if you'd like, too. On my much weaker laptop it's around 5 seconds. Would love to know why if you have any idea.

Would love to know why if you have any idea.
    Can you get me the CRC32 of all your game files and a copy of your savedata folder?

How to put additional parameters from status-skills.dic in translation.po like
    Code:
    , %["text.paragraphSpace" => 7, "title.fontHeight" => 20, "text.fontHeight" => 12]]
    Otherwise, the text in the localization does not fit in the right place.

Hi guys im having a bit of trouble with installing, I swear that I've done everything correct but It keeps telling me that no patches were found when i go to install

Quote Originally Posted by Nadekuro View Post
    Hi guys im having a bit of trouble with installing, I swear that I've done everything correct but It keeps telling me that no patches were found when i go to install
    In case you don't have the patches in a subfolder called "Patches" relative to the installer, put them there and try again.

In case you don't have the patches in a subfolder called "Patches" relative to the installer, put them there and try again.
    I've got it now cheers boss

In the patch_lang_english.xp3 files .dic are encrypted… KrkrExtract does not decrypt them.
    Spoiler:
    .dic → .ks → krkrrel.exe → KrkrExtract (Text Decryption — Text) → .ks → .dic
    Last edited by Dimoks; May 16th, 2022 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    In the patch_lang_english.xp3 files .dic are encrypted…
    Try KirikiriDescrambler.exe from the KirikiriTools.

Can you get me the CRC32 of all your game files and a copy of your savedata folder?
    Sure, how do I do that? I've tried looking online and keep getting confused.

Sure, how do I do that? I've tried looking online and keep getting confused.
    There's for example RapidCRC, if you're on windows. Optionally, there's a tool I made myself, which also outputs the crc when executed within the game folder.

Are .dic files no longer used? Why?
    .dic files
    status-abilities.dic
    status-buttons.dic
    status-classes.dic
    status-details.dic
    status-id.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-buttons.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-specification.dic
    status-noble-phantasm-text.dic
    status-skills.dic
    tiger-dojo-names.dic
    voice-names.dic
    weapons-names.dic
    weapons-text.dic
    weapons-users.dic

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    It is still being worked on
    Hi! im doing a fresh run and wanted to try the beta of the VPK if you have some improvements over the public version from a year ago, thanks in advance

Are .dic files no longer used? Why?
    They are still used, you just can't see them in the version from a year ago. Alyinghood added a method of combining a lot of separate script files into one giant one to inprove loading times of the game. You will notice that "startup.tjs" and "config.tjs" both have a size of 7.68 MiB in the previous release...
    I'd suggest you PM Kikazaka1352 and collaborate with him on the russion translation update. He has access to a much more recent version of the script files in an unmerged state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maty15987 View Post
    Hi! im doing a fresh run and wanted to try the beta of the VPK if you have some improvements over the public version from a year ago, thanks in advance
    There's no more recent beta available at this time.

Hello
    I ve downloaded latest version using this torrent link removed it works, but when i try to save, error message appears, i havent install it, i ve run it from folder i had torrent downloaded to https://i.postimg.cc/9VkTTKvM/FATE.jpg
    Last edited by Petrikow; May 19th, 2022 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil88 View Post
    Hello
    I ve downloaded latest version using this torrent ~~snip~~ it works, but when i try to save, error message appears, i havent install it, i ve run it from folder i had torrent downloaded to https://i.postimg.cc/9VkTTKvM/FATE.jpg
    Delete config.ksc from the installation directory and try again.

Without importing text from .dic in translation.po (.mo) turns out like this:
    Spoiler:

Fonts are not applied.
    Files .dic in UTF-16LE encoding with BOM and line ends CR+LF.

With the previous patch (UPDATE 3/19/19) it looks like this:
    Spoiler:

After importing the text in places it turns out like this:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Code:
    "ss_セイバースキル_1" => ["Энергетический всплеск: А|Направляет в тело и оружие магическую энергию, при мгновенном высвобождении повышающую силу использующего.\nДругими словами, это можно сравнить с реактивной струёй магической энергии.\vСэйбер использует эту магическую энергию, чтобы усилить свою технику, для защиты, а также при движении.\nИз-за огромной энерговместимости Сэйбер может на равных сражаться с Берсеркером, даже при том, что на вид кажется хрупкой девушкой.\vОбычное оружие, не наделённое сильной божественной защитой, не сможет выстоять против её усиленной атаки и будет разрушено в один миг.", %["text.paragraphSpace" => 7, "title.fontHeight" => 20, "text.fontHeight" => 12]]

Last edited by Dimoks; May 18th, 2022 at 04:09 AM.

Without importing text from .dic in translation.po (.mo) turns out like this:
    Spoiler:

Fonts are not applied.
    Files .dic in UTF-16LE encoding with BOM and line ends CR+LF.

Spoiler:

After importing the text in places it turns out like this:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Code:
    "ss_セイバースキル_1" => ["Энергетический всплеск: А|Направляет в тело и оружие магическую энергию, при мгновенном высвобождении повышающую силу использующего.\nДругими словами, это можно сравнить с реактивной струёй магической энергии.\vСэйбер использует эту магическую энергию, чтобы усилить свою технику, для защиты, а также при движении.\nИз-за огромной энерговместимости Сэйбер может на равных сражаться с Берсеркером, даже при том, что на вид кажется хрупкой девушкой.\vОбычное оружие, не наделённое сильной божественной защитой, не сможет выстоять против её усиленной атаки и будет разрушено в один миг.", %["text.paragraphSpace" => 7, "title.fontHeight" => 20, "text.fontHeight" => 12]]

Font files need to be included in the archive and explicitly specified in "language.dic" in order to be used.
    The font name needs to be specified by its locale-neutral name, not its locale-specific name. For example, "MS PGothic" is acceptable, but "MS Pゴシック" is not acceptable.
    Otherwise, it will cause fallback font behavior, which is platform and environment dependent so it cannot be used for reliable behavior.
    Code:
    %[
     "fontFiles" => ["font_file_name.ttf"],
    ]
    Last edited by Alyinghood; May 18th, 2022 at 07:48 AM.

Does the skipping movie in games skip some actual content? I have it enabled because I get a blank screen otherwise but am I missing out on any "movies"?

Quote Originally Posted by ahiddensub View Post
    Does the skipping movie in games skip some actual content? I have it enabled because I get a blank screen otherwise but am I missing out on any "movies"?
    There is not really anything important story wise in the movies