Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 354043444546475055 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

It work, Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    You can add a font selection in Status Menu Abilities for “Master”, “True Name”, etc. (ss_statusLabels_text_font), “STR”, “CON”, etc. (ss_statusRank_text_font), “Class Abilities”, “Skills” in Skills (ss_skillsTitle_title_font)?
    And add a possibility of translation of “CLASS”?
    And add a selection of the size of the hint text (hint_font_height)? It's small…
    And also add a font selection for the text of the flowchart pop-ups and the "Flowchart" header?
    We added all of the settings you requested.

The "status_font_face" setting has been replaced by these 8 separate settings:
    ss_statusButtons_title_fontFace
    ss_statusLabels_text_fontFace
    ss_statusRank_text_fontFace
    ss_classAbilities_title_fontFace
    ss_skillsTitle_title_fontFace
    ss_skills_title_fontFace
    ss_noblePhantasmButtons_title_fontFace
    ss_extraMenuButtons_text_fontFace

The "weapons_font_face" setting has been replaced by these 4 separate settings:
    ss_noblePhantasmText_title_fontFace
    ss_weaponsTitle_title_fontFace
    ss_weaponsUser_text_fontFace
    ss_weaponsName_text_fontFace

These flowchart related font face settings were added:
    flowchart_title_fontFace
    flowchart_area_fontFace
    flowchart_flaglist_fontFace
    flowchart_popup_fontFace
    hint_fontHeightBase
    Defines the base font size for hints. Default is "9". Take in mind that this is not the value that the game uses as font size straight away. It's a factor that get's scaled depending on the game window size, so larger window sizes lead to larger tooltips.

ss_classNameTitle_text_content
    Sets the text left of the class name in "Extra Menu" -> "Status": Mask 1 (Abilities). By default, it says "CLASS".

Also, this setting has been renamed and you might need to adjust your PO file:
    "ss_weaponsText_text_FontFace" renamed to
    "ss_weaponsText_text_fontFace" (note caps!)

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I have two questions about music-related things that I brought up back in early August...

1. Does "Turning Seasons" (1, not 2) play anywhere in the VN at all when using the default "Mixed" music content setting? It's my impression that it (currently) does not, and I'm wondering if I'm just mistaken or if this is intentional.

EDIT: Especially since it seems like there is in fact a 2012 remixed version of this song in the iOS/Android version (see also: bgm68_vita.ogg) EDIT 2: Herp derp, bgm68_vita.ogg is just what plays during the credits for Fate, UBW, and non-true-end HF when the BGM selection menu is set to"Remix". Nevertheless, my question still stands regarding original 2004 PC "Turning Seasons (1)".

2. In the "BGM" selection menu, all of the "Demo" songs list a "PS2" version for reasons that I do not understand. Is this intentional, or a simple oversight?

Quote Originally Posted by vnrando View Post
    Aye, but they seemed a bit different. I could be wrong.
    I'm a bit late on this, but keep in mind that only the Fate OP is unlocked initially and the subsequent OPs don't get unlocked until you actually reach the corresponding route in the story itself.

Otherwise, those OPs on their YouTube channel are very much identical (except in fidelity of course - ours are much better in that regard).
    Last edited by NM64; December 30th, 2022 at 08:05 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    1. Does "Turning Seasons" (1, not 2) play anywhere in the VN at all when using the default "Mixed" music content setting? It's my impression that it (currently) does not, and I'm wondering if I'm just mistaken or if this is intentional.
    Turning Seasons (bgm41) does not play during the mixed music content setting. Things are still exactly as I described here in August. It seems to be intentional only in so far as nobody felt strongly enough for or against it to make a change on the status quo.

Btw, you mentioned there that bgm22 was a version of "THIS ILLUSION (inst.)", or did I get that wrong? According to my list, bgm49 is already called "THIS ILLUSION (inst.)", so what exactly is bgm22?
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; December 30th, 2022 at 08:15 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    what exactly is bgm22?
    Both bgm22 and bgm49 are "THIS ILLUSION (inst.)"

bgm22 is from the mobile version while I believe bgm49 is from the PC digital download version, and they actually have some differences and are not identical.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

is there any English dubbed patch for it?

US Friend Code
    There was never a dub for the game, so not unless a bunch of fans want to get together and record it.

Hi there, after watching the 8 opening movies at once, i cant find HF PC version, does it exist?
    The movie order i see in ExtraMenu is as following : FatePC, UBWPC, FatePS2, FateVita, UBWPS2, UBWVita, HFPS2, HFVita.

Quote Originally Posted by Kador View Post
    Hi there, after watching the 8 opening movies at once, i cant find HF PC version, does it exist?
    The movie order i see in ExtraMenu is as following : FatePC, UBWPC, FatePS2, FateVita, UBWPS2, UBWVita, HFPS2, HFVita.
    The classic 2004 version did indeed not have a separate intro movie for HF.

Corrected the Japanese text of the weapon (weapons_text.dic), brought into line with images.

Corrected the Japanese text of the weapon (weapons_text.dic), brought into line with images.
    Thank you very much!
    We will add the corrections in the next version.

I couldn't help but notice that 遠坂嬢 was translated as "Tohsaka-sama" (at least in the prologue) despite the last kanji being read as "jou". Since "Tohsaka-jou" would probably be confusing to people that aren't familiar with Japanese, wouldn't "Miss Tohsaka" make more sense than using a completely different suffix? "Miss" is what Jisho is using to define the suffix, but it could be another word.

Quote Originally Posted by AUO View Post
    I couldn't help but notice that 遠坂嬢 was translated as "Tohsaka-sama" (at least in the prologue) despite the last kanji being read as "jou". Since "Tohsaka-jou" would probably be confusing to people that aren't familiar with Japanese, wouldn't "Miss Tohsaka" make more sense than using a completely different suffix? "Miss" is what Jisho is using to define the suffix, but it could be another word.
    遠坂嬢 is used only two times in the novel. Both are used somewhat mockingly, putting Tohsaka into a higher social status/class. I guess the Mirror Moon translators felt that "Miss" in English wasn't strong enough to reflect that. Think along the lines of "her majesty would like to have miso soup for dinner but doesn't even know how to prepare it herself", to paraphrase the second situation it occurs in.

Added status_abilities.dic to the corrected japanese text.

Added status_abilities.dic to the corrected japanese text.
    Thank you! We added the fixes to the dev version; they will be included in v1.1.3.
    Beyond that, we also reviewed the fonts used in the japanese Status Menu, and besides using 'DFLeiSho-SB' and `DFRyuSeki-W9` from your package where appropriate, we added 'DFGiHi-W7' and 'DFKKaiSho-W9'. With this, all of the big decorative fonts are covered.

The status menu also uses the italic font DFMincho and the italic font DFLeiSho (class name in the header). For plain text, DFMinchoP seems to be used.
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 22nd, 2023 at 10:55 AM.

The status menu also uses the italic font DFMincho and the italic font DFLeiSho (class name in the header). For plain text, DFMinchoP seems to be used.
    DF Heisei Mincho (DF平成明朝体, DFHSMincho) looked like a better match than DFMinchoP.

For the Abilities, we're using these fonts now:
    ss_statusButtons_title_fontFace -> DFGGiHiG-W7
    ss_classNameTitle_text_fontFace -> DFGGiHiG-W7
    ss_className_text_fontFace -> DFGLeiSho-SB
    ss_statusLabels_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_id_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_statusRank_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_classAbilities_title_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_abilities_title_fontFace -> MS UI Gothic
    ss_abilities_text_fontFace -> MS ゴシック

Look on “ま” in the details, skills. DFMinchoP (or DFGMinchoP) is more suitable for text of details, skills, Noble Phantasms.
    DFKaiSho used for names of skills.
    In some places, it is still worth using a font without kerning (without the G in the name).
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 23rd, 2023 at 02:56 AM.

ss_statusLabels_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_id_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    ss_statusRank_text_fontFace -> DFHSMincho Std W7
    Look at the “” in “マスター” and “キャスター” at ss_アサシン能力背景 and ss_マスターキャスター.
    Last edited by Dimoks; January 23rd, 2023 at 02:55 AM.

Look at the “” in “マスター” and “キャスター” at ss_アサシン能力背景 and ss_マスターキャスター.
    Here's a comparison in engine:

As a reference, here's 2012 PC Réalta:

Here's DFHSMincho:

Here's DFMinchoP: