Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 374245464748495257 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PhilLaPatata View Post
    Ok I found out that i had the old hd patch instead of the old somehow. Now there isanother problem with the the faterealtanua_savedata folder. When I try to start the game and select the file i appars the following mistake: https://imgur.com/42432CQ
    Also inside faterealtanua_savedata folder appears another faterealtanua_savedata folder
    Delete "config.ksc" inside your game folder, then try again. If you don't have any old save states you need, delete those "faterealtanua_savedata" folders and let it create a new one.

Now it works! Thank you really REALLY much. Its been a long time since someone help me with something I dont understand. I was really excited to play the vn for a long time. There is no words to describe my gratitude. Thanks for sharing your time helping me.

Added status_skills.dic to the corrected japanese text. In the previous files, the parenthesis has been replaced with full-width parenthesis in some places.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    Added status_skills.dic to the corrected japanese text. In the previous files, the parenthesis has been replaced with full-width parenthesis in some places.
    Good job. We added all corrections to the scripts. Thank you very much.

Is it possible to use full-width digits in status_noble_phantasm_specification.dic in places like %["format" => __t("%d~%d"), "arguments" => [1, 2]] and %["format" => _n("%d個", "%d個", 1), "arguments" => [1]] ?
    I tried it in the current patch, and it caused an error.
    By the way, the full-width tilde was accepted without errors.
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 8th, 2023 at 06:32 PM.

Is it possible to use full-width digits in status_noble_phantasm_specification.dic in places like %["format" => __t("%d~%d"), "arguments" => [1, 2]] and %["format" => _n("%d個", "%d個", 1), "arguments" => [1]] ?
    I tried it in the current patch, and it caused an error.
    By the way, the full-width tilde was accepted without errors.
    Untested, but it should be possible like this:
    %["format" => __t("%s~%s"), "arguments" => ["1", "2"]]
    %["format" => _n("%s個", "%s個", "1"), "arguments" => ["1"]]
    I think I even tried this a while ago but decided against it, since when you have more than one digit, like 99 or 1000, it would look spread out too wide with full width characters in DFPKKaiSho-W9.
    Though I did switch the code from U+301C (Wave Dash) to U+FF5E (Fullwidth Tilde) some weeks ago. The former didn't render at all in this font...
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; February 8th, 2023 at 09:13 PM.

Can you try one of these fonts? DF中楷書体 Regular Version 5.000, DF太楷書体 Regular Version 2.10, or DF中楷書体 Regular Version 2.20
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 9th, 2023 at 02:20 AM.

Can you try one of these fonts? DF中楷書体 Regular Version 5.000, DF太楷書体 Regular Version 2.10, or DF中楷書体 Regular Version 2.20
    Here's with DF中楷書体 Regular Version 5.000 (fourth image)

Full Width digits leave too much space in between compared to reference, in both of the tested fonts.

Perhaps you need to use ordinary digits (half-width) and add the usual spaces (half-width) between digits and tildes, colons, 人, 個, etc. It will be a little more like the original.

"ss_エクスカリバー仕様" => %["format" => __t("ランク:%s\
    種別:%s\
    レンジ: %s\
    最大捕捉: %s"), "arguments" => [__t("A++"), __t("対城宝具"), %["format" => __t("%d ~ %d"), "arguments" => [1, 99]], %["format" => _n("%d 人", "%d 人", 1000), "arguments" => [1000]]]],
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 10th, 2023 at 02:31 AM.

cm kg in the original full-width and typed with kerning. I'm not sure about the digits…
    It is very likely that different fonts were used in the original, even for one image. In the weapon's text there is a カラドボルグⅡ, Ⅱ there is clearly typed in a different font (possibly in DFGKaiSho-Md, two separate I or one symbol), since in DFLeiSho and in DFGRyuSeki Ⅱ looks like two straight sans-serif sticks.
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 10th, 2023 at 02:42 AM.

cm kg in the original full-width and typed with kerning. I'm not sure about the digits…
    It is very likely that different fonts were used in the original, even for one image. In the weapon's text there is a カラドボルグⅡ, Ⅱ there is clearly typed in a different font (possibly in DFGKaiSho-Md, two separate I or one symbol), since in DFLeiSho and in DFGRyuSeki Ⅱ looks like two straight sans-serif sticks.
    Exactly. Typo Moon likely created the images in Photoshop. They could have used different fonts for each single letter, if they wanted. They could (and did, at times) change letter spacing on a character basis. They changed line offset and paragraph offset as they deemed fit within one and the same page. We don't have that granularity. We can only try to approximate things and hope that the higher consistency of our settings makes up for lost authenticity.

Question: There's a way to put another translation patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Question: There's a way to put another translation patch?
    Yes

Added status_noble_phantasm_specification.dic to the corrected japanese text.
    The images of 十二の試練 say 最大効果, not 最大捕捉.

I have replaced the full-width minus in some places (dashes) in this and other files with other characters that look more similar to the characters on the images in the selected fonts.
    These are the symbols of HORIZONTAL BAR (abilities) and KATAKANA-HIRAGANA PROLONGED SOUND MARK (phantasm_specification).
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 15th, 2023 at 05:13 PM.

Added status_noble_phantasm_specification.dic to the corrected japanese text.
    The images of 十二の試練 say 最大効果, not 最大捕捉.

I have replaced the full-width minus in some places (dashes) in this and other files with other characters that look more similar to the characters on the images in the selected fonts.
    These are the symbols of HORIZONTAL BAR (abilities) and KATAKANA-HIRAGANA PROLONGED SOUND MARK (phantasm_specification).
    Thank you, Dimoks. We switched to 'DFPKaiSho-Bd' for NP specifications and I'll review the look of it with your recent changes.

Fonts of status noble phantasm buttons: Ruby title — DFKaiSho (DFGKaiSho in some places), title — DFGLeiSho?
    Last edited by Dimoks; February 17th, 2023 at 02:29 AM.

Fonts of status noble phantasm buttons: Ruby title — DFKaiSho (DFGKaiSho in some places), title — DFGLeiSho?
    We're using `DFRyuSeki-W9` for rubyTitle and `DFGLeiSho-SB` for title.
    Neither `DFKaiSho` nor `DFRyuSeki-W9`for rubyTitle are a 100% match, though both are close.

Added status_noble_phantasm_buttons.dic to the corrected japanese text.
    ゲイ・ボルク…

Is there any way to edit certain things like whether or not the main menu shows up and what route you're in from within a file browser or the game itself? I'm playing on vita, not kirikiroid so I can't just pull up a menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baxoik View Post
    Is there any way to edit certain things like whether or not the main menu shows up and what route you're in from within a file browser or the game itself? I'm playing on vita, not kirikiroid so I can't just pull up a menu
    Yes. You can adjust settings on the PC version then copy the file to Vita savedata. See this page for more details. https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue...r-save-from-pc