Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4444952535455565964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1392

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    A potential fix for this has been identified and will appear in a future release.

To work around this issue, open Notepad, type a single character, then copy it. Automatic pasting from the patch to Google Chrome will now operate correctly.

Please upload the exception.zip file
    Awesome. Looking forward to the clipboard fix.

I do not have an exceptoin.zip anywhere. Not sure how to get that.

The Clipboard data copy method can also prevent libraries like pyperclip from reading the latest output. I just saw this happen after leaving the game running over-night then coming back to it. The lines were able to be seen by the windows clipboard but not other apps. It did seem that copying another character fixed it temporarily.
    Last edited by KanjiEater; April 19th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.

I've lost track of what files should be in a fresh install's directory. Assuming every single optional file from Ultimate Edition is added, what should the file list be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    I've lost track of what files should be in a fresh install's directory. Assuming every single optional file from Ultimate Edition is added, what should the file list be?
    bgimage.xp3
    bgm.xp3
    data.xp3
    etc.xp3
    Fate.exe
    Fate64.exe
    fgimage.xp3
    Flowchart.pdf
    icon_FATE.ico
    icon_HF.ico
    icon_UBW.ico
    image.xp3
    patch.xp3
    patch_h.xp3
    patch_hd.xp3
    patch_hd_1600.xp3
    patch_hd_1920.xp3
    patch_hd_2400.xp3
    patch_hd_3200.xp3
    patch_lang_english.xp3
    patch_lang_english-retrans.xp3
    patch_op.xp3
    patch_vita_ost.xp3
    README-patch.html
    rule.xp3
    sound.xp3
    supported_games.png
    video.xp3
    voice.xp3
    xp3filter.tjs (only needed on Android)
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; April 20th, 2023 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks. I also have xp3filter.tjs, not sure why. Is that obsolete?
    Last edited by Nikki; April 19th, 2023 at 04:23 PM.

Is there a hotkey to toggle fullscreen without having to open the menu first?

Quote Originally Posted by KanjiEater View Post
    Is there a hotkey to toggle fullscreen without having to open the menu first?
    Alt+Enter

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Alt+Enter
    May I suggest F11 doing this as well now that Ultimate Edition only uses borderless window for its fullscreen function and, AFAICT, doesn't even support exclusive fullscreen anymore?

(it was my impression that alt+enter was used for exclusive fullscreen, e.g. traditional PC games from the early 2000s and earlier during the CRT era, while F11 was used for borderless window such as was traditionally used with web browsers and later other software, the most relevant to us probably being Ren'Py which uses F11 to toggle borderless window-style fullscreen)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    May I suggest F11 doing this as well now that Ultimate Edition only uses borderless window for its fullscreen function and, AFAICT, doesn't even support exclusive fullscreen anymore?

(it was my impression that alt+enter was used for exclusive fullscreen, e.g. traditional PC games from the early 2000s and earlier during the CRT era, while F11 was used for borderless window such as was traditionally used with web browsers and later other software, the most relevant to us probably being Ren'Py which uses F11 to toggle borderless window-style fullscreen)
    This can be done.

US Friend Code
    Killed me

It seems like some of the scenes shared by good and bad routes repeat a large amount of text. Is there some way to auto-skip only the parts you've already read?

It seems like some of the scenes shared by good and bad routes repeat a large amount of text. Is there some way to auto-skip only the parts you've already read?
    This feature is not implemented at the moment.

Help

Can anyone please help me with the installer ?. When I ran it, it said "No patch found" despite that I have had all the files.
    I've tried many things like deleted all the files and redownloaded them, turned off Windows Defender, restarted the computer but to no avail.
    Last edited by anhwandoomass; April 27th, 2023 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anhwandoomass View Post
    Can anyone please help me with the installer ?. When I ran it, it said "No patch found" despite that I have had all the files.
    I've tried many things like deleted all the files and redownloaded them, turned off Windows Defender, restarted the computer but to no avail.
    - The top option requires the patch files to exist in a subfolder named "Patches" of where the installer is at. It will then automatically copy those files into the game folder during install.

- The bottom option ignores any patch files and leaves it up to the user to copy them into the game folder later on.
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; April 27th, 2023 at 11:50 AM.

Did I do something wrong ?. No matter what i do, the patches can't be found.
    I've been trying to install Fate for the past 3 days and nothing works, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by anhwandoomass; April 27th, 2023 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anhwandoomass View Post
    Did I do something wrong ?. No matter what i do, the patches can't be found.
    Maybe a bug in the installer. Just use the second option instead ("Continue the installation without the patches...") and copy them into the game folder after the installation has finished.

OK that worked. Thanks for the replies. Now i feel so dumb for wasting 3 days.

Game freezes w/ no way to proceed at the rider battle when the symbol animation comes in ******************folder/0Ok3RQhI#XIzV_evY2wl0aUn5B-K04g

Switching from the 32b to the 64b version allowed me to get around this as a temporary workaround. As noted before I stopped using the 64b version because it froze very early in the game.
    Last edited by KanjiEater; April 30th, 2023 at 07:12 PM.

Game freezes w/ no way to proceed at the rider battle when the symbol animation comes in ******************folder/0Ok3RQhI#XIzV_evY2wl0aUn5B-K04g

Switching from the 32b to the 64b version allowed me to get around this as a temporary workaround. As noted before I stopped using the 64b version because it froze very early in the game.
    This is due to out of memory error.

Using the 64 bit version will work around this.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I thought the out of memory errors only occurred on the 32bit EXE when using now-disabled patch_hd_2400 and patch_hd_3200?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: