Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6465154555657586166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1392

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Please change the permissions of the file in Google Drive to be viewable by anyone who has the link

just changed the permissions
    so sorry for inconveniencing you
    ****************************file/d/16NM...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by JABrown72 View Post
    just changed the permissions
    so sorry for inconveniencing you
    ****************************file/d/16NM...ew?usp=sharing
    To get past the issue, in the menu, set the following option:
    Display->Quality->Low

Can someone help me
    On the “15th Day: Church underground - Go along the cheek” after a certain point it just gives me this error message
    “TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32 stop working”

Can someone help me
    On the “15th Day: Church underground - Go along the cheek” after a certain point it just gives me this error message
    “TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32 stop working”
    To get past the issue, in the menu, set the following option:
    Display->Quality->Low

Hi can someone share the save 100% ? I just want to play the UBW and HF routes and i see that you must clear the game once for do it ,but im not interested in the saber route.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by geno93 View Post
    Hi can someone share the save 100% ? I just want to play the UBW and HF routes and i see that you must clear the game once for do it ,but im not interested in the saber route.Thanks in advance.
    100% save file is available here: ****************************file/d/1i5C...mqb5vzPIC/view

US Friend Code
    I just want to play the UBW and HF routes and i see that you must clear the game once for do it ,but im not interested in the saber route.
    Not judging, but I'm curious as to why.
    >How is the Counterforce so useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because, as the embodiment of humanity's self-preservation instinct, it procrastinates until problems are too big to ignore but also too big to deal with easily and safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spheromancer View Post
    Not judging, but I'm curious as to why.
    I have already seen all the anime and films so i know more or less all the major spoilers , and saber route is the least appealing for me so i want to play directly the other 2 routes. I was wondering if someone ever considered to add an option to the ultimate edition to be free to play the route you want from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Thank you =)

I have already seen all the anime and films so i know more or less all the major spoilers , and saber route is the least appealing for me so i want to play directly the other 2 routes. I was wondering if someone ever considered to add an option to the ultimate edition to be free to play the route you want from the beginning.
    I mean, play as you like, but I find your reasoning flawed.
    None of the movies or anime cover the fate route (the first anime is a weird amalgam of pieces from all routes) so idk why you'd want to skip it specifically. Different routes cover different servant stories so you'll be missing out on that, and Shirous overall story strongly benefits from seeing how his morals are challenged in all paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki#3 View Post
    I mean, play as you like, but I find your reasoning flawed.
    None of the movies or anime cover the fate route (the first anime is a weird amalgam of pieces from all routes) so idk why you'd want to skip it specifically. Different routes cover different servant stories so you'll be missing out on that, and Shirous overall story strongly benefits from seeing how his morals are challenged in all paths.
    Ok thanks for sharing your points , but still I'm not even sure if I'm going to play it twice so i will prefer to play the routes of characters I'm more interested... And who knows maybe after i finish ubw and hf i want to know more so in that case i can play the saber route.
    Last edited by geno93; May 30th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.

Can someone help me?
    By game Crashes after this scene

Can someone help me?
    By game Crashes after this scene
    Please upload exception.zip

It never gave gave me an exception it just crashes suddenly and puts me back at my Home Screen

Never mind fixed it myself
    I just forced skip passed the text that crashes the game

US Friend Code
    Hello, I have a problem with the patch: I updated from v1.0.0, and I can't select the "show mature content" switch.
    If I do a fresh install, it works as intended, but if I try to put my old save files, the problem appears.
    Is there a way to fix this?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepi View Post
    Hello, I have a problem with the patch: I updated from v1.0.0, and I can't select the "show mature content" switch.
    If I do a fresh install, it works as intended, but if I try to put my old save files, the problem appears.
    Is there a way to fix this?
    Thank you.
    Could you kindly open the game, go to Patch->Tools->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting exception.zip file to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ then post the link here

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Could you kindly open the game, go to Patch->Tools->Save troubleshooting data, then upload the resulting exception.zip file to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ then post the link here
    Sure, here is the link: https://litter.catbox.moe/4x1q7d.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Stepi View Post
    Sure, here is the link: https://litter.catbox.moe/4x1q7d.zip
    There was an issue with state tracking when setting the values. The fix for this will appear in the next version of the patch.

For now, I have fixed your save data so that you can use "Show mature content" again: https://litter.catbox.moe/ccfil9.zip

To open your save data directory, in the game menu go to Patch->Tools->Open save data directory