Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 125257606162636467 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1351

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Valloth View Post
    Hello, I just joined and I saw that some time ago there was support for the Playstation Vita system, is that still available or should I go to another system? If possible I would prefer to play on Vita, but understand if the system is not exactly priority. (It is quite niche after all.)
    More information about it is available here: https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue-multiplatform/

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    More information about it is available here: https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue-multiplatform/
    Thank you, waiting on my Mega download limit for the patches now.

Just to be sure, do I use the current patches or specifically the ones posted on that page?

Quote Originally Posted by Valloth View Post
    Just to be sure, do I use the current patches or specifically the ones posted on that page?
    The ones point to the same place

Hello, I have never posted to a forum like this so I apologize if I'm doing it wrong. I'm currently running fate/stay night ultimate edition through proton experimental on steam deck, and I'm having an issue where it crashes specifically when i try to open the fonts menu - it works fine otherwise. anyone know the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceBright View Post
    Hello, I have never posted to a forum like this so I apologize if I'm doing it wrong. I'm currently running fate/stay night ultimate edition through proton experimental on steam deck, and I'm having an issue where it crashes specifically when i try to open the fonts menu - it works fine otherwise. anyone know the issue?
    Please upload the resulting exception.zip file with expiration set to 3 days to https://litterbox.catbox.moe/ then post the link here

Sorry, where do I find this exception.zip file?

A file explorer window containing the file should have opened when the error occurred. You can also use Patch->Tools->Open save data directory to find it.

Does textractor work with this version? I couldn't find a proper hook

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGuy View Post
    Does textractor work with this version? I couldn't find a proper hook
    There is a built in method to copy text to the clipboard, for usage with e.g. ChiiTrans Lite or Translation Aggregator. You do not need to use Textractor.

In the top menu, select Patch->UI Options->Copy last text to clipboard

Oh nice! Thanks a lot

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Just to clarify, they get stored in the same folder as your saves do, that being the "faterealtanua_savedata" folder.

And that "faterealtanua_savedata" itself is commonly located in the same place that "Fate.exe" is located at, e.g.:

• Fate-stay_night_Ultimate_Edition/Fate.exe
    • Fate-stay_night_Ultimate_Edition/faterealtanua_savedata/exception.zip
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Not the biggest Issue in the world, but I can't for the life of me get the game to automatically launch in Fullscreen mode, I always need to manually enter Fullscreen mode, Using Windows 11 on an ASUS ROG Ally if that makes any difference

Quote Originally Posted by Mugeterasu View Post
    Not the biggest Issue in the world, but I can't for the life of me get the game to automatically launch in Fullscreen mode, I always need to manually enter Fullscreen mode, Using Windows 11 on an ASUS ROG Ally if that makes any difference
    The game will initially start in windowed mode. If you change the settings in game to fullscreen mode, close the game normally and repoen it, it will start in fullscreen mode.

The game will initially start in windowed mode. If you change the settings in game to fullscreen mode, close the game normally and repoen it, it will start in fullscreen mode.
    Sorry for not providing more information, but I have tried this, It still opens in windowed mode the next time I play, however it does initially look like it will start in fullscreen mode because the window takes up the whole screen, but the window slightly shrinks and snaps to the lefthand corner when the application properly starts, also the reason I mentioned I play on Windows 11 on a ROG Ally is because my windows 10 laptop somehow manages to remember whether I was playing in Fullscreen or not

Sorry for not providing more information, but I have tried this, It still opens in windowed mode the next time I play, however it does initially look like it will start in fullscreen mode because the window takes up the whole screen, but the window slightly shrinks and snaps to the lefthand corner when the application properly starts, also the reason I mentioned I play on Windows 11 on a ROG Ally is because my windows 10 laptop somehow manages to remember whether I was playing in Fullscreen or not
    If the fullscreen resolution is larger than the current screen resolution, it will automatically switch to windowed mode and set the window size smaller than the desktop resolution.

If the fullscreen resolution is larger than the current screen resolution, it will automatically switch to windowed mode and set the window size smaller than the desktop resolution.
    My Screen is 1920 x 1080, I play with HD Patch 1, which has a resolution of 1280x960, I've tried launching the game without the HD Patch and even tried setting my display scaling to 100% to see if that's the issue, nothing changes
    Last edited by Mugeterasu; October 25th, 2023 at 12:23 PM.

My Screen is 1920 x 1080, I play with HD Patch 1, which has a resolution of 1280x960, I've tried launching the game without the HD Patch and even tried setting my display scaling to 100% to see if that's the issue, nothing changes
    These are the possible conditions for switching from fullscreen to window:
    * When restore button is clicked in the menu bar
    * When -fullscreen command line argument is not set to "true"
    * When fullScreen save flag is not true
    * When an exception occurs, and in fullscreen
    * When Alt+Enter or F11 is pressed, and in fullscreen
    * When the "Window" menu item is pressed in the "Display" menu
    * When video is being played back, and in fullscreen

These are the possible conditions for switching from fullscreen to window:
    * When restore button is clicked in the menu bar
    * When -fullscreen command line argument is not set to "true"
    * When fullScreen save flag is not true
    * When an exception occurs, and in fullscreen
    * When Alt+Enter or F11 is pressed, and in fullscreen
    * When the "Window" menu item is pressed in the "Display" menu
    * When video is being played back, and in fullscreen
    I'm not hitting any of those conditions, at least to my knowledge, Like it works perfectly fine on my laptop with the exact same settings and screen specs, so IDK what to do, it's not that big of a deal manually entering Fullscreen mode at least, so I'll carry on as normal.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I'm not hitting any of those conditions, at least to my knowledge, Like it works perfectly fine on my laptop with the exact same settings and screen specs,
    Here's a crazy idea: what happens if you copy over the save folder from your laptop and put it in-place of your existing copy on your Ally? (remembering to backup or just rename the existing save folder on your Ally)

You might also want to include the "config.ksg" file when copying over the save folder, also similarly backing up or renaming the existing copy of that on your Ally.

If that doesn't help, then maybe consider uploading the existing copy of your save data and config.ksg file from your Ally? If you do actually do this then, to save disk space, you can delete the BMP files from the copy you plan on uploading (the BMP files are just for the individual save slots and not the actual configuration nor story progress). https://ttm.sh used to be Alyinghood's go-to recommendation for temporary uploads (30 days retention at minimum), but they stopped suggesting it for some reason...

If worst comes to worst, my PC gamer friend just down the street that I get all my hand-me-down PC hardware from has an ROG Ally, so I could totally just do a quick test and see if the problem occurs on his unit as well.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: