Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182363 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

I have successfully installed the Ultimate edition of Fate Stay Night, and have recently run into an issue. I am on Day 3 and every time I choose to continue the story by saving Saber, the game goes to a black screen. How do I get past this?

Quote Originally Posted by Armani101 View Post
    I have successfully installed the Ultimate edition of Fate Stay Night, and have recently run into an issue. I am on Day 3 and every time I choose to continue the story by saving Saber, the game goes to a black screen. How do I get past this?
    If this happens at the very end of the scene `3rd Day: Last / Distortion` where the OP movie normally would play, you can try to set `Patch -> Movies -> Skip movies in-game`
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; March 26th, 2022 at 12:08 AM.

So, I made an account in order to get help on this. I've installed the beta patch and merged the paths. I think I did everything correctly, although I might be mistaken in that assumption, and for a while I was having issues with the opening right after Rin meets Saber. After that I was having issues with any time there was a choice popping up, it would crash. I believe I accidentally moved the location of where the save data is kept (not like my individual saves, but rather the realtanua_savedata folder and that seemed to resolve that issue. Now I am in the second day, when Shiro sees Sakura's bruise and right after Shiro and Sakura finish their conversation about the possibility of him returning to the archery club, the game has a fatal script error. I'm unsure of how to proceed, in terms of where I can upload the files the textbox highlighted so that someone can look at them and hopefully tell me where I might have fucked up. Thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    I've installed the beta patch and merged the paths. I think I did everything correctly,

So you did make sure you have the exact same game and patch files as the ones specified in these two sections of the opening post, right?

(Optional) How do I know if I have the latest version of all the patch files?
    (Optional) How do I know if the installer worked correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    So you did make sure you have the exact same game and patch files as the ones specified in these two sections of the opening post, right?

(Optional) How do I know if I have the latest version of all the patch files?
    (Optional) How do I know if the installer worked correctly?
    I thought I had, but the link I followed to update them the first time I encountered a problem came from the older thread. Sorry for the unnecessary post, and thank you for the advice, hopefully after correctly updating the files the error should stop occurring.

Follow up, that seemed to resolve the issue. For the sake of safety in avoiding future errors I verified the installation as well with the CRC values. Again, thank you for the help, and sorry for posting about a problem I could've resolved if I had double checked my patch files.
    Last edited by autumn; March 28th, 2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Follow Up

I'm at the end of the 12th day of HF and I'm wondering what illya means when she says that "Tomorrow is iron making". The line untranslated is「明日は製鉄でしょ」I feel like I'm missing an idiom here, but basic googling hasn't yielded anything.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    So I found that there's a PSVita port of the ultimate edition is the project continued or is dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerRad164 View Post
    So I found that there's a PSVita port of the ultimate edition is the project continued or is dropped?
    It is still being worked on

Hello! So I started on the UBW route, and when I try to transition from the end of the 3rd day to the 4th the game screen goes black and the window gets a little smaller, and then stops there. I've closed the game, and I've tried to progress on a different save and it doesn't change. How can I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBoi View Post
    Hello! So I started on the UBW route, and when I try to transition from the end of the 3rd day to the 4th the game screen goes black and the window gets a little smaller, and then stops there. I've closed the game, and I've tried to progress on a different save and it doesn't change. How can I fix this?
    Enable Patch->Movie->Skip movies in game

That fixed it. Thanks!

yo, i'm not too sure if this is suppose to be happening but, i'm only merging the three files like i'm suppose too but it's been stuck at 70% for the past hour or so. am i suppose to just cancel the install?

Quote Originally Posted by bernpost View Post

yo, i'm not too sure if this is suppose to be happening but, i'm only merging the three files like i'm suppose too but it's been stuck at 70% for the past hour or so. am i suppose to just cancel the install?
    The installer is bugged, please use the new one
    Last edited by Alyinghood; April 6th, 2022 at 02:29 PM.

Quibi updated the installer linked on the first page. Due to changed libraries, it unfortunately lost some of its backwards compatibility, so now is compatible only with Windows 8 and higher. The game itself should still be able to run on Win7, though.
    Please let us know if you encounter any issues.
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; April 8th, 2022 at 04:29 PM.

Hello.

I mentioned this briefly in a previous thread, but I fully decided to replay the game, but I am hitting a bit of a snag.

I'm downloading/installing for the first time on this pc. I get through the Setup, but when I try to merge the routes into a folder I get a error message. It reads that "Source Directory is missing the file bgimage.xp3".

I went ahead and downloaded/copied the patches in case it was looking for "patch.xp3" but no luck.

Can I have some help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of a Gremlin View Post
    It reads that "Source Directory is missing the file bgimage.xp3".
    Can I have some help please?
    Well, do you have the original 3 routes' installer files in 3 separate folders? If it can't find `bgimage.xp3` in one of the 3 source directories, you might have guided it to the wrong folder.
    Last edited by Bohemian Waxwing; April 10th, 2022 at 04:05 PM.

I don't have any of them - this is a completely new install.

I don't have any of them - this is a completely new install.
    Please thorougly read the opening post of this thread, specifically this section:
    What you need to get Ultimate Edition running

Yeah, I did. I have no idea how to get "Three separate routes of the official PC Realta Nua releases which were first released in 2012" so I jumped down to How to do a NEW INSTALL (only needed if you don't have an older installation already!)

This is the first time I'm ever getting/installing/downloading the Beastlair Ultimate Edition. I played the game years ago with the Fuwanovel version.

Yeah, I did. I have no idea how to get "Three separate routes of the official PC Realta Nua releases which were first released in 2012" so I jumped down to How to do a NEW INSTALL (only needed if you don't have an older installation already!)

This is the first time I'm ever getting/installing/downloading the Beastlair Ultimate Edition. I played the game years ago with the version.
    Put the following in Google (quotes included): "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition - All Patches (1.0.0 beta)"