Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 145459626364
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Hello,
    I'm about to get my Steam Deck in a few days and was wondering if there is an up to date instruction to install this Ultimate Edition on it? I have found various ways to install it (with Lutris, with the Windows Installer etc) but I'm unsure what the best thing to do would be? Also will I be able to watch the videos or do I have to disable them? Again I found various answers and was hoping someone here had the knowledge to give me a definite one.
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by mlgfx View Post
    Hello,
    I'm about to get my Steam Deck in a few days and was wondering if there is an up to date instruction to install this Ultimate Edition on it? I have found various ways to install it (with Lutris, with the Windows Installer etc) but I'm unsure what the best thing to do would be? Also will I be able to watch the videos or do I have to disable them? Again I found various answers and was hoping someone here had the knowledge to give me a definite one.
    Thanks for your help
    The process for this is currently not very refined. There are plans to improve this process
    But the basic outline for this is:
    1. Create or download a portable installation
    2. Transfer to Steam Deck
    3. Add non-steam-game Fate64.exe to Steam
    4. Launch from Steam client

If videos crash, you will need to disable them. I haven't checked latest Proton 8.0/SteamOS 3.5 yet so you will need to check by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The process for this is currently not very refined. There are plans to improve this process
    But the basic outline for this is:
    1. Create or download a portable installation
    2. Transfer to Steam Deck
    3. Add non-steam-game Fate64.exe to Steam
    4. Launch from Steam client

If videos crash, you will need to disable them. I haven't checked latest Proton 8.0/SteamOS 3.5 yet so you will need to check by yourself
    Will do, thank you so much

Hello! I would like to know if the HD patches are now compatible with Kirikiroid2 in any way. I have been trying to get them to work for a while but I'm not getting anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

I looked around the thread and that you guys mentioned you will be getting them to work last year, is it done now?

They are working fine on PC but not working on Android/iOS
    Last edited by Choom; November 23rd, 2023 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choom View Post
    Hello! I would like to know if the HD patches are now compatible with Kirikiroid2 in any way. I have been trying to get them to work for a while but I'm not getting anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

I looked around the thread and that you guys mentioned you will be getting them to work last year, is it done now?

They are working fine on PC but not working on Android/iOS
    HD patch support is not compatible with Kirikiroid2. If you want to use HD patch on Android, use Winlator