Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 45678111656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    While I'm not one of the users that can really help you with this, I do just want to ask if you by chance installed it as a portable installation on your desktop PC?

I only ask because, if you did, then you should be able to simply copy and paste it over to your laptop and have it "just work" without any need to reinstall or redownload anything.
    Sadly no, I didn't do a portable install. Files are all over the place in my program files, downloads, and documents.

Blog Entries
    If it's stuck at the registry (without any error) it means the installation finished successfully.
    It's a known bug that the installer "thinks" it's not finished, but in fact it is.
    Will be fixed in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    If it's stuck at the registry (without any error) it means the installation finished successfully.
    It's a known bug that the installer "thinks" it's not finished, but in fact it is.
    Will be fixed in the future...
    I just tried launching it, and I got this error:
    ***************************s/p4290aadlj...42%29.png?dl=0

Sorry to send you to dropbox, I couldn't think of a more convenient way to link the image...

Thanks for the continued assistance.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiish View Post

Sorry to send you to dropbox, I couldn't think of a more convenient way to link the image...

Imgur tends to suffice.

https://imgur.com/a/Hm6Fhwm

Imgur link!

Delete config.ksc from the installation directory, run the game, and select a folder that is not inside "Program Files (x86)"

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Delete config.ksc from the installation directory, run the game, and select a folder that is not inside "Program Files (x86)"
    Thank you!!! Working right away.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I can't figure out how to get the remixed Vita soundtrack to play in-game. It shows up in the Extras menu, but the Patch > Music Content dropdown doesn't have any visible option for it (only Realta Nua, Mixed, and Classic, none of which use the remixes) and there's nothing in the Config menu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NCN View Post
    I can't figure out how to get the remixed Vita soundtrack to play in-game. It shows up in the Extras menu, but the Patch > Music Content dropdown doesn't have any visible option for it (only Realta Nua, Mixed, and Classic, none of which use the remixes) and there's nothing in the Config menu.
    Config -> bgm button

Finally, now that I've got it started again, I want to get back to where I was before (about day 6), but when I use the "Go To Next" button in the menu, a box pops up at the bottom that says, "Skip Cancelled". Is there any way around this or do I just have to hold Ctrl until I reach the point I was at before?

死者 Corpse
    Are the latest files from here still compatible with the Vita patch? (this one https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3111507 )

Finally, now that I've got it started again, I want to get back to where I was before (about day 6), but when I use the "Go To Next" button in the menu, a box pops up at the bottom that says, "Skip Cancelled". Is there any way around this or do I just have to hold Ctrl until I reach the point I was at before?
    You need to enable skip unread.

Quote Originally Posted by dxx View Post
    Are the latest files from here still compatible with the Vita patch? (this one https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3111507 )
    Yes.

Is this patch playable on Mac, if yes could you link me how to install please?

Quote Originally Posted by HA-33 View Post
    Is this patch playable on Mac, if yes could you link me how to install please?
    Yes, you can run the patch on Mac using CrossOver.

At the moment, I have not written instructions for it.

死者 Corpse
    Hello, I'm new here.
    Thanks you for creative this awesome portage with all of this for Fate !!

I have a Linux computer and I saw we can play the 1.0.0 on it natively with krkrsdl2 github project.
    Unfortunaly, i can't have up-menu bar of kiriri and "config" game-menu
    If i put my cursur at the up of the Fate Windows, i have some error message window who appear.
    Like this : https://imgur.com/SUhoHnb
    (sorry i have a small screen)
    I've install the sld2 librairies (to launch the game with Krkr) and I try to have MPV on Linux too (for movies) but nothing.

Did I need to download some extras librairies or i need to wait a update of Ultimate Edition for a better compatibility ?

Quote Originally Posted by THMprod View Post
    Hello, I'm new here.
    Thanks you for creative this awesome portage with all of this for Fate !!

I have a Linux computer and I saw we can play the 1.0.0 on it natively with krkrsdl2 github project.
    Unfortunaly, i can't have up-menu bar of kiriri and "config" game-menu
    If i put my cursur at the up of the Fate Windows, i have some error message window who appear.
    Like this : https://imgur.com/SUhoHnb
    (sorry i have a small screen)
    I've install the sld2 librairies (to launch the game with Krkr) and I try to have MPV on Linux too (for movies) but nothing.

Did I need to download some extras librairies or i need to wait a update of Ultimate Edition for a better compatibility ?
    Please use Wine with the included "Fate.exe" distributed with the patch.

Using other executable is not supported at this time and may cause issues or have missing features.

死者 Corpse
    Please use Wine with the included "Fate.exe" distributed with the patch.

Using other executable is not supported at this time and may cause issues or have missing features.
    ok, thanks for the reply.
    Well, i think i'll wait for the native linux so (I finished the game once on Windows, it s just for the pleasure of have the game on my Linux without anynithing else)

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Is there in fact going to be an actual native Linux version?

I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be wise to wait for the Steam Deck if not SteamOS 3.0 before any such native Linux version is posted in order to make sure that it works accordingly... unless it'll just be packaged as a flatpak or something in which case it should theoretically "just work" (Valve even mentioned flatpak by name as a method for installing non-Steam software).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Is there in fact going to be an actual native Linux version?

I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be wise to wait for the Steam Deck if not SteamOS 3.0 before any such native Linux version is posted in order to make sure that it works accordingly... unless it'll just be packaged as a flatpak or something in which case it should theoretically "just work" (Valve even mentioned flatpak by name as a method for installing non-Steam software).
    The Linux port will be released when the Electron port is finished

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    The Linux port will be released when the Electron port is finished
    Then the question is, is the Linux port just the Electron port, or is it actually a true native Linux non-Electron port?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: