Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    If it's stuck at the registry (without any error) it means the installation finished successfully.
    It's a known bug that the installer "thinks" it's not finished, but in fact it is.
    Will be fixed in the future...
    Is there a reason I should be using the newer installer linked in this thread instead of the installer from the old thread? I kept getting stuck at 70% so I just used the old installer and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nammerduong View Post
    Is there a reason I should be using the newer installer linked in this thread instead of the installer from the old thread? I kept getting stuck at 70% so I just used the old installer and it worked fine.
    You can use the installer from the old thread (I assume you mean the one from the Google Drive), it should be fine. As far as I'm aware, installing the latest patches is far more important and the mega.nz ones from this new thread are indeed the latest... unlike the installer, probably.

My install is stuck here after following first page instructions what to do .

Last edited by manankataria; February 23rd, 2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: dont know why image did not show

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Look up two posts.

so i got this version running on PC but it wont let me save, did I do something wrong?
    Last edited by Tfking; February 25th, 2022 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tfking View Post
    so i got this version running on PC but it wont let me save, did I do something wrong?
    What is the issue when attempting to save

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    What is the issue when attempting to save
    I get a pop-up saying:
    " File cannot save (cannot open or write protected)"

I'm not at any important point- I was just booting it up for the first time and wanted to make sure the saving worked
    Do you still have to create separate save files in the savedata file for each route? Or did I miss something?
    Last edited by Tfking; February 26th, 2022 at 05:03 PM.

man? Wtf

I get a pop-up saying:
    " File cannot save (cannot open or write protected)"

I'm not at any important point- I was just booting it up for the first time and wanted to make sure the saving worked
    Do you still have to create separate save files in the savedata file for each route? Or did I miss something?
    Move savedata folder to desktop and try running the game again

Move savedata folder to desktop and try running the game again
    Didn't help- same thing happened
    Can you just not save before a certain point?

Didn't help- same thing happened
    Can you just not save before a certain point?
    Delete config.ksc and try again

Delete config.ksc and try again
    Now it's working thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViridiaRestart View Post
    Can You At Least Explain Process And Again Say What software/tools Do people At Beast's Lair Who Made Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] Ultimate Edition Use In Creating Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] Ultimate Edition
    krkrrel.exe

Im Gonna Repeat The Question What Are The Diffrences Between English Patch, Realta Nua English Patch, Mirror Moon TL Insertion Project And Ultimate Edition
    Each one of them have modified English text

Okay But What About Other Diffrences Aside From Having English Text
    Ultimate edition has hd image

So I've got an interesting conundrum for you all. Currently, I'm trying to download the patches to update my older version of the ultimate edition. I've gotten the H-patch and the decensor patch to work, but all the other patches seem to not be working. I noticed that during the download no old xp3 files were replaced with new ones, and instead, the patches were just added into the save folder. I assume I am doing something wrong. Is there any way that one of you could help me out? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBoi View Post
    So I've got an interesting conundrum for you all. Currently, I'm trying to download the patches to update my older version of the ultimate edition. I've gotten the H-patch and the decensor patch to work, but all the other patches seem to not be working. I noticed that during the download no old xp3 files were replaced with new ones, and instead, the patches were just added into the save folder. I assume I am doing something wrong. Is there any way that one of you could help me out? Thanks!
    Place the patch files in the game directory, not the savedata folder

I'm sure somebody has already request this before but I couldn't find it in this thread or the old thread: is there a way to get the Japanese script without using KrkrExtract? Windows Defender flagged both it and KrkrzExtract as Win32/Tnega!MSR, and I'm too worry to add it to the exception (I know, Defender isn't that good for catching new virus but at least it doesn't give many false positive so I still like it).

I can't remember how and when but I extracted? / got a hold of a copy of most of Japanese and English script of some version of the Ultimate Edition, but at least a file is missing: セイバールート十一日目-15.ks, which I suspect correspond to the section "11th Day: Ruins in the forest - Dragon`s core" since none of the other files looks like it. And I kinda need that file to cross-check with the English file.

If there are no way to extract them without KrKrExtract, could anyone upload that file somewhere for me please?

Edit: Oops. "Dragon`s core" is セイバールート十一日目-18.ks while "Boy meets girl & girl" is セイバールート十一日目-118.ks. 15 has never been an actual file.
    Last edited by blue_lightning; March 16th, 2022 at 04:39 AM. Reason: If you find that something doesn't work at night, try again in the morning

Hi everyone, I also am getting stuck at 70% on the new installer. I am trying the old installer on Google Drive, but after I pick only the merge patch and proceed with the installation, the installation wizard instantly skips to the message which says I have successfully have installed the game. I don't even get to pick the folder directories of the three routes. May anyone help me out?

Edit: I launched the new installer again, and it had an uninstall option. After uninstalling with the new installer, I could successfully use the old installer to merge the routes.
    Last edited by xidrion; March 15th, 2022 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Fixed my problem

Hello. I would like to mention that I'm running into the same issue of having the installer stuck at 70%. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.