Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192464 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of a Gremlin View Post
    Yeah, I did. I have no idea how to get "Three separate routes of the official PC Realta Nua releases which were first released in 2012" so I jumped down to How to do a NEW INSTALL (only needed if you don't have an older installation already!).
    When doing a new install, the same prerequisites apply as well. The Ultimate Edition is a patch for the official game. Therefore, you need the official game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    When doing a new install, the same prerequisites apply as well. The Ultimate Edition is a patch for the official game. Therefore, you need the official game.
    I'll be willing to pay off Steam or whatever. I don't want to pirate the official game - I just want to play it properly. As for the Torrent, I couldn't get the files when I downloaded it - it opened up in Firefox to gibberish.

I'll be willing to pay off Steam or whatever. I don't want to pirate the official game - I just want to play it properly. As for the Torrent, I couldn't get the files when I downloaded it - it opened up in Firefox to gibberish.
    5th result

I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but yes, I do see it as the fifth result on the File List; it is definitely there - I just can't download the folder with it's files itself.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but yes, I do see it as the fifth result on the File List; it is definitely there - I just can't download the folder with it's files itself.
    Magnet link

If no application found, install qBittorrent then try again
    Last edited by Alyinghood; April 11th, 2022 at 03:42 PM.

I know the Vita port is still a work in progress, and the the vpk is going to updated someday. Is there an idea of when that might drop, or is it just a matter of "when it's done"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted_Fish View Post
    I know the Vita port is still a work in progress, and the the vpk is going to updated someday. Is there an idea of when that might drop, or is it just a matter of "when it's done"?
    As usual, there is no ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Magnet link

If no application found, install qBittorrent then try again
    First off, I want to thank you for this. With qBittorent I downloaded and am now playing the game...but there is a problem.

I can't Save.

There is a Help function in-built in the game so I'll try that, but is this a common issue with a simple fix? Like do I need more memory or to be connected to the cloud or something?

You probably installed it to somewhere where unelevated processes don't have write access. Delete the faterealtanua_savedata folder in the game folder, start the game, then when it asks where to store save data, point it to a folder where you have write access to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    You probably installed it to somewhere where unelevated processes don't have write access. Delete the faterealtanua_savedata folder in the game folder, start the game, then when it asks where to store save data, point it to a folder where you have write access to.
    I didn't install it by the way - the moment the files were downloaded from qBitorrent I could just instantly play by clicking the "Fate" icon. I can go through Setup to properly install the game if need be.

Was just hesitant.

First off, I want to thank you for this. With qBittorent I downloaded and am now playing the game...but there is a problem.

I can't Save.

There is a Help function in-built in the game so I'll try that, but is this a common issue with a simple fix? Like do I need more memory or to be connected to the cloud or something?
    Delete "config.ksc" and try running "Fate.exe" again

That did it. Thank you.

hello im trying to download the vn but it keeps saying missing bgimages.xp3

Quote Originally Posted by badbadbad View Post
    hello im trying to download the vn but it keeps saying missing bgimages.xp3
    Talk about downloading VNs is not exactly appreciated in this forum... Ultimate Edition is only a patch. It won't download anything for you. If you don't have the original game, it can't do anything for you.

That did it. Thank you.
    ...or not. I played to the part where Saber is about to strike down Rin, the end of the prologue. I assume I need to do the Setup for the Ultimate Edition to play all three routes?

...or not. I played to the part where Saber is about to strike down Rin, the end of the prologue. I assume I need to do the Setup for the Ultimate Edition to play all three routes?
    All three routes are already merged, new choices will appear when you have played the routes one by one

All three routes are already merged, new choices will appear when you have played the routes one by one
    ...Now, I can't even execute "Fate.exe" at all. I think I fucked up by trying to go through Setup. Should I just delete it all and try again?

Sorry again for all of this. I feel like I am making it all more complicated than necessary.

...Now, I can't even execute "Fate.exe" at all. I think I fucked up by trying to go through Setup. Should I just delete it all and try again?

Sorry again for all of this. I feel like I am making it all more complicated than necessary.
    1. Delete "config.ksc"
    2. Restart your computer
    3. Run "Fate.exe"

1. Delete "config.ksc"
    2. Restart your computer
    3. Run "Fate.exe"
    Thank you. That did indeed do it again - I got rid of "config.ksc" before but it must have came back when I reinstalled.

The only remaining issue is that the screen whites out after the prologue and I can't continue on to the Fate route.

Thank you. That did indeed do it again - I got rid of "config.ksc" before but it must have came back when I reinstalled.

The only remaining issue is that the screen whites out after the prologue and I can't continue on to the Fate route.
    Enable Patch->Movie->Skip movies in game