Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343942434445464954 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou30 View Post
    Thank you for this awesome proyect.

It would be great to "center" some of the 16:9 scenes in the important angles, for example in the Shirou vs Archer CG, only Archer is seen, sill I don't know if it would be possible.
    Without a screenshot (preferably with text visible as well) there's little I can do...

I see, sorry, right now I don't have the game installed. Anyway is not an error or something like that, it's only that when put some images to 16:9, some important aspects are lost, for example in Shirou vs Archer CG, the normal 4:3 image show both characters, but with the zoom to 16:9 only shows Archer. Maybe zooming more in the center of where Shirou is in the image would be a solution, although I don't know if it's possible either. If I install the game in the future again I will make a screenshot.
    Last edited by Shirou30; November 25th, 2022 at 10:30 AM.

"dumbfolded"? day 3 fate/hf route, a few screens before she was "dumbfounded".

Quote Originally Posted by vnrando View Post
    "dumbfolded"? day 3 fate/hf route, a few screens before she was "dumbfounded".
    Thank you! It's fixed for a future v1.1.3.

Official Ufotable Realta Nua opening animations uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/@ufotable_inc/videos

Quote Originally Posted by vnrando View Post
    Official Ufotable Realta Nua opening animations uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/@ufotable_inc/videos
    You are aware that those OPs are included in the Ultimate Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    You are aware that those OPs are included in the Ultimate Edition?
    Aye, but they seemed a bit different. I could be wrong.

You can add a font selection in Status Menu Abilities for “Master”, “True Name”, etc. (ss_statusLabels_text_font), “STR”, “CON”, etc. (ss_statusRank_text_font), “Class Abilities”, “Skills” in Skills (ss_skillsTitle_title_font)?
    And add a possibility of translation of “CLASS”?
    And add a selection of the size of the hint text (hint_font_height)? It's small…
    And also add a font selection for the text of the flowchart pop-ups and the "Flowchart" header?
    Last edited by Dimoks; December 9th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.

Hello all. I'm a FSN newbie (or Fate/anything newbie, really), and thus far, this thread has been insanely useful. I really appreciate all of the work that's gone into this project and am excited to play through the game for my first time.

For anyone who's interested:
    Ultimate's working excellently on my PC, and on it I managed to happily play through the Prologue and the very first bits afterward including the sick opening cutscene. At that point, I thought I'd have a go at installing it on Android using Kirikiroid2. I sped through the Prologue again, but when I hit the opening cutscene again on Android, I got the following error:

Code:
    20:18:15 Exception: An error occurred.
    File: patch_op.ks   Line: 22
    Tag: playmovie (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Member "window" does not exist
    After that and possibly related, I tried to access the opening cutscene via Extras -> Movies and got the following error:

Code:
    11:09:26 ==== An exception occured at MovieMenuLayer.tjs(193)[(function) MovieMenuLayer], VM ip = 909 ====
    11:09:26 -- Disassembled VM code --
    11:09:26 Exception: Member "absoluteMode" does not exist
    11:09:26 Trace: TitleMenu.tjs(928)[(function) onButtonDown]
    <-- MenuManager.tjs(264)[(function) onButtonDown]
    <-- ExButtonLayer.tjs(510)[(function) onMouseUp]
    <-- immediate event
    My savedata directory, including its log files:
    ******************file/BT8jxL7T#_7xz4q...Erfp5b4RL6BuIU

Running:
    * Ultimate v1.1.2
    * Kirikiroid2 v1.4.0, acquired from the androidvisualnovels Discord at their androidvisualnovels2 dot wordpress address, where it's listed as "Playstore updated version (Fixed files not detected by kirikiroid2) -> Version 1".
    * On a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

I'd appreciate any help offered, and thanks in advance!

-Coffeepants

Quick post edit:
    I'm really only concerned if this error is going to continue to occur throughout the game for other cutscenes and be an annoyance every time, so I guess another question I'd have is, "Are there a bunch of cutscenes throughout the game, or enough of them that this will impact my playthrough?"
    Last edited by MC Coffeepants; December 9th, 2022 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Coffeepants View Post
    Code:
    20:18:15 Exception: An error occurred.
    File: patch_op.ks   Line: 22
    Tag: playmovie (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Member "window" does not exist
    After that and possibly related, I tried to access the opening cutscene via Extras -> Movies and got the following error:

Code:
    11:09:26 ==== An exception occured at MovieMenuLayer.tjs(193)[(function) MovieMenuLayer], VM ip = 909 ====
    11:09:26 -- Disassembled VM code --
    11:09:26 Exception: Member "absoluteMode" does not exist
    11:09:26 Trace: TitleMenu.tjs(928)[(function) onButtonDown]
    <-- MenuManager.tjs(264)[(function) onButtonDown]
    <-- ExButtonLayer.tjs(510)[(function) onMouseUp]
    <-- immediate event
    Quick post edit:
    I'm really only concerned if this error is going to continue to occur throughout the game for other cutscenes and be an annoyance every time, so I guess another question I'd have is, "Are there a bunch of cutscenes throughout the game, or enough of them that this will impact my playthrough?"
    This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version (v1.1.3). For now, try to disable movies (Movie-Content -> Skip Movies in-game) and see if that suffices to prevent the crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoks View Post
    You can add a font selection in Status Menu Abilities for “Master”, “True Name”, etc. (ss_statusLabels_text_font), “STR”, “CON”, etc. (ss_statusRank_text_font), “Class Abilities”, “Skills” in Skills (ss_skillsTitle_title_font)?
    And add a possibility of translation of “CLASS”?
    And add a selection of the size of the hint text (hint_font_height)? It's small…
    And also add a font selection for the text of the flowchart pop-ups and the "Flowchart" header?
    We'll think about it. It's not a priority for now.

I got an error when Rin is summoning her servant during the beginning of the game.
    The link to the log is:
    *****************************file/defgv...ption.zip/file
    What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer17 View Post
    I got an error when Rin is summoning her servant during the beginning of the game.
    The link to the log is:
    What do I do?
    In the menu, go to Display->Quality then click on Low. Then you should be able to pass that scene without an error.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer17 View Post
    The link to the log is:
    What do I do?
    Use a lower game resolution. The game was running out of memory. What resolution was this happening in?

Hi, made an account on here just to get some tech support if possible.

Im trying to play the vita patch of the ultimate edition, ive followed all the instructions listed (several times) and encountered errors ranging from the "intilize.tjs" not found error to "could not locate patch!"
    Im using the most up to date version of the Ultimate Edition provided, im changing the patches to the ones listed on the multiplatform page, and im installing the vpk on vitashell 2.02 and still saber on the little screen eludes me

any and all help is massively appreciated, lots of respect for what you guys have put together, would love to play it on my vita, thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by IzzySaberFan9000 View Post
    Hi, made an account on here just to get some tech support if possible.

Im trying to play the vita patch of the ultimate edition, ive followed all the instructions listed (several times) and encountered errors ranging from the "intilize.tjs" not found error to "could not locate patch!"
    Im using the most up to date version of the Ultimate Edition provided, im changing the patches to the ones listed on the multiplatform page, and im installing the vpk on vitashell 2.02 and still saber on the little screen eludes me

any and all help is massively appreciated, lots of respect for what you guys have put together, would love to play it on my vita, thanks for your time
    Please follow the instructions located here: https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue.../#installation

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Please follow the instructions located here: https://alyinghood.github.io/fsnrnue.../#installation
    followed the instructions for the tenth time on a fresh install, finally have it working but honestly not sure what i did different other than sheer stubbornness. The game runs a little laggy, and the voiced dialogue is quite choppy, but from what ive read this is normal for the vita?

can you include an option for the FBates translation of UBW/Fate?

****************************file/d/1aox...lulI3mJ/viewe?

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    can you include an option for the FBates translation of UBW/Fate?

****************************file/d/1aox...lulI3mJ/viewe?
    There are no plans to do so at this time. Their project is developed mostly independently of ours.

Hi, first of all sorry if my english sound bad it's not my first language.
    Now into the problem a while ago i install the ultimate edition and it work perfectly i even finish the Fate route with any problem, but i recently got a new computer and decided to re install the game on it and bring my most recent save from my old computer to the new one the game work fine at first, but then when i reach a certain point an error occur
    Code:
    13:18:57 An error occurred.
    File: セイバールート十五日目-13.ks   Line: 1594
    Tag: cinesco2 (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Tag/macro "cinesco2" does not exist
    After that i try playing the game with a new save in fast forward, but it happen again when i reach another point in the game
    Code:
    13:08:04 Exception: An error occurred.
    File: セイバールート六日目-06.ks   Line: 313
    Tag: waitscroll (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    Tag/macro "waitscroll" does not exist
    I already try reinstalling the game but it keep happening
    I'd appreciate any help and thank youi in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Antho View Post
    Hi, first of all sorry if my english sound bad it's not my first language.
    Now into the problem a while ago i install the ultimate edition and it work perfectly i even finish the Fate route with any problem, but i recently got a new computer and decided to re install the game on it and bring my most recent save from my old computer to the new one the game work fine at first, but then when i reach a certain point an error occur.
    I already try reinstalling the game but it keep happening
    I'd appreciate any help and thank youi in advance
    Your patches seem to be outdated. Please use the latest files linked on the first page.