Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Twhite90 View Post
    I wonder, would it be possible to have a setting so that the original 2004 OP plays at the end of the prologue? (unless there's already a way to do it that I haven't found)
    Not only do both PS2 and Vita openings spoil stuff but most importantly I feel like not having This Illusion play as the opening of the VN makes the piano and instrumental versions in-game less impactful
    We put it on the todo list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Right now, I'd prefer the following:
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_A -> VK_PAD1
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_B -> VK_PAD2
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_X -> VK_PAD3
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_Y -> VK_PAD4
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_BACK -> VK_PAD7
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_START -> VK_PAD8
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_LEFTSTICK -> VK_PAD9
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_RIGHTSTICK -> VK_PAD10
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_LEFTSHOULDER -> VK_PAD5
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_RIGHTSHOULDER -> VK_PAD6
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_UP -> VK_PADUP
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_DOWN -> VK_PADDOWN
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_LEFT -> VK_PADLEFT
    SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_DPAD_RIGHT -> VK_PADRIGHT
    Appreciate it, I'll adjust it! Hope to get the PR out this weekend. Been surprisingly busy this week and haven't nailed down key repeat yet.

Blog Entries
    Are there any differences between SDL and XInput implementations?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Are there any differences between SDL and XInput implementations?
    I didn't add an XInput Implementation, but I could. SDL is a little nicer in that it can support far more than just XInput controllers, and there are mappings for most controllers out there.

If it's desired I can also add an XInput implementation. But we might run into an issue where the Input managers might compete with each other. Right now it's written in such a way that it checks all of them, but that's a little awkward. Ideally you'd pick which one to use.

Not sure if this has been reported already, but there seems to be an issue with the text during ADV portions of the text such as during Tiger Dojo every time some effect pops up when in wide screen mode, such as during Tiger Dojo 3. I've provided some screenshots as examples:
    https://imgur.com/a/w7itJen

I downloaded the Codec Tweak Tool and checked but I have nothing disabled at all. I'll just see if I can extract the files instead! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by justinefremlouw View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported already, but there seems to be an issue with the text during ADV portions of the text such as during Tiger Dojo every time some effect pops up when in wide screen mode, such as during Tiger Dojo 3. I've provided some screenshots as examples:
    This has already been fixed for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    This has already been fixed for the next release.
    thanks for confirming! Any idea/plans for when we might see the next release? I see that the latest patch files are over a year ago so it doesn't look like you guys update the patches often.
    I shut my eyes in order to see~

thanks for confirming! Any idea/plans for when we might see the next release? I see that the latest patch files are over a year ago so it doesn't look like you guys update the patches often.
    As usual, there is no ETA.

Need to test it on the expected toolset (I've been developing it using VS 2022/Toolset 143 because it's what I have installed), but I think I have it all ready in this squashed commit. The last one was incorrectly built on top of your fork, this is correctly on top of origin/master (not that I had to make any changes, but still).

Ideally later this week I'll install the correct toolsets/SDKs and submit it for PR, but just wanted to let you know that it's essentially ready. Key repeat is there, the adjusted button mapping is there, seems to work nicely.

actually it looks like I somehow wasn't on the latest patch. I can confirm that this is not an issue with the latest files.

However, I have gone through the entire game at 16:9 (including last ep and onsen omake) and did encounter the following 2 crashes that I couldn't get past without switching back to 4:3 until the end of the affected scene:
    1) The first one is during Nine Lives in HF route. Right after the lines "I use all twenty-seven Magic Circuits in my head and smash it in one blow"
    2) The second one is again in HF route at the last fight. Right after the lines "it's repelled"
    I uploaded the exception folder here: ****************************file/d/1Xjm...kxfc5bG8TRJo5U

Other than that, no problems aside from HCGs getting significantly cropped on 16:9 but I don't think that can be "fixed" necessarily aside...
    I shut my eyes in order to see~

actually it looks like I somehow wasn't on the latest patch. I can confirm that this is not an issue with the latest files.

However, I have gone through the entire game at 16:9 (including last ep and onsen omake) and did encounter the following 2 crashes that I couldn't get past without switching back to 4:3 until the end of the affected scene:
    1) The first one is during Nine Lives in HF route. Right after the lines "I use all twenty-seven Magic Circuits in my head and smash it in one blow"
    2) The second one is again in HF route at the last fight. Right after the lines "it's repelled"
    I uploaded the exception folder here: ****************************file/d/1Xjm...kxfc5bG8TRJo5U

Other than that, no problems aside from HCGs getting significantly cropped on 16:9 but I don't think that can be "fixed" necessarily aside...
    These are known issues and will be worked around in the next update

Pull request up here: https://github.com/krkrz/krkrz/pull/312

Feel free to ask for any adjustments, I'm happy to work with the devs of UE if help is needed for integration. Or if there's anything else in the engine that might need to be looked at. I just hope you'll accept this so that more folks can read it with more modern gamepad support

Quote Originally Posted by playmer View Post
    Pull request up here: https://github.com/krkrz/krkrz/pull/312

Feel free to ask for any adjustments, I'm happy to work with the devs of UE if help is needed for integration. Or if there's anything else in the engine that might need to be looked at. I just hope you'll accept this so that more folks can read it with more modern gamepad support
    Nice job.

You can @ jin1016 on Twitter to get his attention

Quote Originally Posted by playmer View Post
    Seems to work well so far. It's a little unfortunate that it needs SDL2.dll as an external library. Of course it's possible to copy it into the game folder, but then we can only use either the 32bit or the 64bit version of the dll, while we do have both variants of the game exe (tvpwin32 and tvpwin64). Would it be possible to set up the project so that it statically compiles without the need for an external dll?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Seems to work well so far. It's a little unfortunate that it needs SDL2.dll as an external library. Of course it's possible to copy it into the game folder, but then we can only use either the 32bit or the 64bit version of the dll, while we do have both variants of the game exe (tvpwin32 and tvpwin64). Would it be possible to set up the project so that it statically compiles without the need for an external dll?
    Sorry for the delay! This would require either a (small) fork of SDL to adjust the existing VS project to produce static binaries, or requiring a developer machine with CMake installed so we could generate a VS project we could depend on (and this would be slightly challenging as CMake will generate a random GUID that would need to be placed inside the tvpwin sln file, although perhaps there's a variable for that I can't currently fine). Which would likely require some manual intervention such as a script before opening the Solution.

Happy to work on either of these. The first is probably the best solution, but of course forking SDL is never ideal for a public project. I could of course try to PR that back to them to see if they'd be willing to have an SDL2-static project in their repo.

[IMG]****************************file/d/1Z7b_druwYXXSH5itswF7SbcRd6EK589e/view?usp=sharing[/IMG]

Hello

Im new to this forum, and really sorry but i need help with this error for the ultimate edition.
    some help had said that deleting config.ksc would help, i've tried and it still gives the same error.
    Anybody has and idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Specsaman View Post
    [IMG]****************************file/d/1Z7b_druwYXXSH5itswF7SbcRd6EK589e/view?usp=sharing[/IMG]

Hello

Im new to this forum, and really sorry but i need help with this error for the ultimate edition.
    some help had said that deleting config.ksc would help, i've tried and it still gives the same error.
    Anybody has and idea ?
    Update the patches using the links on the first page of this thread, then try running the game again.

If that does not work, move the game folder to the desktop, then try running the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Update the patches using the links on the first page of this thread, then try running the game again.

If that does not work, move the game folder to the desktop, then try running the game again.
    It works after installing to dekstop, thank you !

Hello, I'm new here and just figiured out how to log in, and I had a question. Where can I download the three seperate routes of the fate realta nua? It says that I have to download them myself but I can't find a proper link anywhere, it tells me to go to nyaa.si, but that isn't working anymore, could I get some help please?