Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1116192021

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Pull request up here: https://github.com/krkrz/krkrz/pull/312

Feel free to ask for any adjustments, I'm happy to work with the devs of UE if help is needed for integration. Or if there's anything else in the engine that might need to be looked at. I just hope you'll accept this so that more folks can read it with more modern gamepad support

Quote Originally Posted by playmer View Post
    Pull request up here: https://github.com/krkrz/krkrz/pull/312

Feel free to ask for any adjustments, I'm happy to work with the devs of UE if help is needed for integration. Or if there's anything else in the engine that might need to be looked at. I just hope you'll accept this so that more folks can read it with more modern gamepad support
    Nice job.

You can @ jin1016 on Twitter to get his attention

Quote Originally Posted by playmer View Post
    Seems to work well so far. It's a little unfortunate that it needs SDL2.dll as an external library. Of course it's possible to copy it into the game folder, but then we can only use either the 32bit or the 64bit version of the dll, while we do have both variants of the game exe (tvpwin32 and tvpwin64). Would it be possible to set up the project so that it statically compiles without the need for an external dll?