Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202565 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    Enable Patch->Movie->Skip movies in game
    Ah! The movie between the prologue and the Fate route - I totally forgot about it! Thanks for all the help. I got it from here.

I'm assuming this is the right place to ask, if it is not someone please refer me elsewhere and my apologies. But it is regarding an error that seemingly still hasn't been fixed that I can't find a solution for. Basically, after playing through the Fate route all the way through, and making it through most of UBW, the game reaches a point that I cannot get past due to an error. The error, occurring specifically at the scene titled "Einzbern Castle - Enemy that must be defeated", states:

" タグ/マクロ "vr" が存在しません。清武まで "file://./c/users/Name/desktop/fate stay night realta nua/ unlimited blade works/fate stay night[realta nua] unlimited blade works/ notag.txt" を送ってください。"

The japanese means something like "Tag/Macro 'vr' doesn't exist" and "Please send notag.txt" but I have utterly no idea what this means. As far as I can tell this error occurs in the same place for everyone. I also have found a few people saying it happened to them in Heaven's Feel. Far as I can tell, it pertains to a missing file or perhaps an outdated patch, but I really don't know. The first route worked perfect, as did most of the second route, but it's a mystery to me how I should fix this as no solution has been presented to those asking on the internet. Any help would be appreciated, even a place to take this question. I'll also post it in technical support I guess. Thanks!
    Last edited by atsen47; April 17th, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsen47 View Post
    I'm assuming this is the right place to ask, if it is not someone please refer me elsewhere and my apologies. But it is regarding an error that seemingly still hasn't been fixed that I can't find a solution for. Basically, after playing through the Fate route all the way through, and making it through most of UBW, the game reaches a point that I cannot get past due to an error. The error, occurring specifically at the scene titled "Einzbern Castle - Enemy that must be defeated", states:

" タグ/マクロ "vr" が存在しません。清武まで "file://./c/users/Name/desktop/fate stay night realta nua/ unlimited blade works/fate stay night[realta nua] unlimited blade works/ notag.txt" を送ってください。"

The japanese means something like "Tag/Macro 'vr' doesn't exist" and "Please send notag.txt" but I have utterly no idea what this means. As far as I can tell this error occurs in the same place for everyone. I also have found a few people saying it happened to them in Heaven's Feel. Far as I can tell, it pertains to a missing file or perhaps an outdated patch, but I really don't know. The first route worked perfect, as did most of the second route, but it's a mystery to me how I should fix this as no solution has been presented to those asking on the internet. Any help would be appreciated, even a place to take this question. I'll also post it in technical support I guess. Thanks!
    Update your patches.

Put the following in Google (quotes included): "Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Ultimate Edition - All Patches (1.0.0 beta)"

I'm still a little unclear on this, simply replacing the existing patches doesn't properly work and adding all the new ones doesn't seem to work either. Plus, there are patches within and outside of the savedata folder so it's really complicated. The most I've been able to do is extend the time until the crash to the end of the scene before it occurs again, where it presents a variation of the same error. For the record, I've been playing the game on ios by following a tutorial on youtube, and this is the first major problem that has really presented itself. I've tried replacing the patches in a lot of different ways and it just doesn't work out, doing so always causes some sort of new problem. I utterly do not mind fast forwarding both routes just to get back to where I was, so if there's a solution that involves that I'm okay with it. Like, a recent download of the game where the routes are still separate and booted through a data.xp3 file. It may soundlike I have no idea what I'm doing and it's cuz I don't have any idea what I'm doing, I'm not bad with technology but this is a really challenging problem I've been troubleshooting it for 3 days now. It's fine if you can't help considering how vague I've been, but any sort of idea would still be appreciated. Or any possible specificity on what you said. Thanks and sorry for the further inconvenience

Quote Originally Posted by atsen47 View Post
    I'm still a little unclear on this, simply replacing the existing patches doesn't properly work and adding all the new ones doesn't seem to work either. Plus, there are patches within and outside of the savedata folder so it's really complicated. The most I've been able to do is extend the time until the crash to the end of the scene before it occurs again, where it presents a variation of the same error. For the record, I've been playing the game on ios by following a tutorial on youtube, and this is the first major problem that has really presented itself. I've tried replacing the patches in a lot of different ways and it just doesn't work out, doing so always causes some sort of new problem. I utterly do not mind fast forwarding both routes just to get back to where I was, so if there's a solution that involves that I'm okay with it. Like, a recent download of the game where the routes are still separate and booted through a data.xp3 file. It may soundlike I have no idea what I'm doing and it's cuz I don't have any idea what I'm doing, I'm not bad with technology but this is a really challenging problem I've been troubleshooting it for 3 days now. It's fine if you can't help considering how vague I've been, but any sort of idea would still be appreciated. Or any possible specificity on what you said. Thanks and sorry for the further inconvenience
    If you are playing on mobile, look for the "AndroidVisualNovels" discord. They have steps that make the game work properly

Hello. It's my first time playing Stay Night visual novel and I have some questions about the patches.

First, what are the differences between censors?

Is mature content just violence? And by censoring H scenes, is it like Realta Nua version, with they not being skipped, but swapped for other scenes, right?

What are the "play unused voices" and "play unmatched voices" supposed to do?

Why is recommended to have Rin chant language in japanese?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by HenDGS View Post
    First, what are the differences between censors?
    "Uncensored" means use the naugthy routes from the classic 2004 version instead of the ones from the ps2 release.
    "Decensored" is the same, but also removes the pixelation from parts of the H scenes.

In the next version, these two options will be renamed to this, to hopefully make things more obvious:
    * Uncensor H content
    * Uncensor H content + Fan-made Demosaic

Is mature content just violence?
    From the readme:
    * Censor mature content - censors mature content like under-age alcohol, extreme violence, gore, and mature (non-graphic) sexual themes.

And by censoring H scenes, is it like Realta Nua version, with they not being skipped, but swapped for other scenes, right?
    Yep.

What are the "play unused voices" and "play unmatched voices" supposed to do?
    From the readme:
    * Play unmatched voices - due to censoring done to the scripts in the vita version, some voices don't match the text. If you don't know Japanese you should probably keep it on since most of the times the tone matches the atmosphere.
    * Play unused voices - for whatever reasons, some voices exist in the game's files but do not play. You can choose to play those using this switch.

Why is recommended to have Rin chant language in japanese?
    From the readme:
    * Rin Chant Language - in some parts of the story Rin uses certain chants which were dubbed as Japanese (PS2 version) and German (PC RN version). The German recordings sound horrible, please stick with the Japanese ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    "Uncensored" means use the naugthy routes from the classic 2004 version instead of the ones from the ps2 release.
    "Decensored" is the same, but also removes the pixelation from parts of the H scenes.

In the next version, these two options will be renamed to this, to hopefully make things more obvious:
    * Uncensor H content
    * Uncensor H content + Fan-made Demosaic

From the readme:
    * Censor mature content - censors mature content like under-age alcohol, extreme violence, gore, and mature (non-graphic) sexual themes.

Yep.

From the readme:
    * Play unmatched voices - due to censoring done to the scripts in the vita version, some voices don't match the text. If you don't know Japanese you should probably keep it on since most of the times the tone matches the atmosphere.
    * Play unused voices - for whatever reasons, some voices exist in the game's files but do not play. You can choose to play those using this switch.

From the readme:
    * Rin Chant Language - in some parts of the story Rin uses certain chants which were dubbed as Japanese (PS2 version) and German (PC RN version). The German recordings sound horrible, please stick with the Japanese ones.
    Thanks! Didn't realize there was a readme

I just downloaded the Ultimate Edition and I saw mentions of HD upscaled patches higher than 1240p in the readme, such as "patch_hd_1600.xp3" and "patch_hd_1920.xp3". Do these patches exist? and if they do where can I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidity View Post
    I just downloaded the Ultimate Edition and I saw mentions of HD upscaled patches higher than 1240p in the readme, such as "patch_hd_1600.xp3" and "patch_hd_1920.xp3". Do these patches exist? and if they do where can I find them?
    They will be part of the next update.

Hi, I want to try adding a Russian translation for Fate ultimate edition, I tried to unpack and pack the mp3 archive using GARbro, after which the game did not start. Please help me what tools i need to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazaka1352 View Post
    Hi, I want to try adding a Russian translation for Fate ultimate edition, I tried to unpack and pack the mp3 archive using GARbro, after which the game did not start. Please help me what tools i need to use.
    Short of using the official tools, you could try KrkrExtract version 1.0.3.1 for uncompressing (use "Text Decryption" if you want to get readable ks files) and kikiriki.exe for compressing.

Thanks for the previous answer, can you tell me how the game interface is translated?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazaka1352 View Post
    Thanks for the previous answer, can you tell me how the game interface is translated?
    There are two things you'd need to translate for the interface: the string tables and the images

If you look inside `patch_lang_english`, there will be two specific files that contain string translations for that language in the UI:
    - settings.po
    - translation.po
    The tricky part is that the game engine doesn't use these files directly, but compiled versions of them (which have an ".mo" extension). So you'll need to get your hands on the "gettext-tools" and convert both PO files with
    msgfmt.exe --output-file="outputFilePath" "inputFilePath"
    to MO.

For the UI images that contain text, you'd have to redraw these or use our custom templates. Get in touch with me via PM and I can get you access to more recent versions of the scripts.

Post Blank white screen just as Saber kills Rin?

I just played for the first time. I downloaded the the whole thing from nyaa. At what I'm assuming is the end of the Prologue when Saber "kills" Rin, there's a white screen..... and then nothing.

It won't let me open menu, space bar or any button doesnt do anything. I can only quit the game and it lets me quit normally.

What do I do?

btw the only things I changed were that I selected the decensor option from patch tab and changed quality to high.

Quote Originally Posted by ahiddensub View Post
    I just played for the first time. I downloaded the the whole thing from nyaa. At what I'm assuming is the end of the Prologue when Saber "kills" Rin, there's a white screen..... and then nothing. It won't let me open menu, space bar or any button doesnt do anything. I can only quit the game and it lets me quit normally.
    What do I do?
    Patch -> Movies -> Skip Movies in-game

Btw, which operating system are you on?

im on windows 11

- - - Updated - - -

im on windows 11 also uhh what if i want to watch the movies? I can change this option afterwards right?

Okay, what is up with the dreadfully slow load times? It takes 10 seconds from pressing right click for the menu to show up. Same for doing anything within it. Skipping to the end of a line also causes the game to freeze for a half-second. What's going on here? Is this seriously not happening to anyone else? I tried installing the game on my laptop, too, but same results (although load times were just a few seconds shorter). None of this happened in the beta build for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenStreetlight View Post
    Okay, what is up with the dreadfully slow load times? It takes 10 seconds from pressing right click for the menu to show up. Same for doing anything within it. Skipping to the end of a line also causes the game to freeze for a half-second. What's going on here? Is this seriously not happening to anyone else? I tried installing the game on my laptop, too, but same results (although load times were just a few seconds shorter). None of this happened in the beta build for me.
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.
    Would've been useful to list under the "Known Issues" segment in the readme or what have you, I thought I was going insane going through this thread, but thanks for the confirmation & hard work anyway.
    Last edited by BrokenStreetlight; May 9th, 2022 at 02:20 PM.