"height" => 88888888,
      "width" => 88888888
     ],
     "image2" => %[
      "height" => 88888888,
      "width" => 88888888
     ]
    ]
    Thank you so much. Though, I did get some sort of error.

18:03:12 warning: Large resize attempt; w is 213333331 and h is 213333331

Hm, hey quick question. Does putting the images in patch_hd_1920.xp3 cause this?

EDIT: Got it to work. I just need to get the size right.
    Last edited by TypeMoonFan(0008); March 28th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Umm, Quibi, you might want to look into why sending you a 14MB password-encrypted 7z attachment via email caused a "return to sender" error...

Quote Originally Posted by TypeMoonFan(0008) View Post
    I just also want to use more of my Shirou sprites because I'm viewing things from other character's POV in it.
    Is your avatar one such Shirou sprite, and is it AI generated?
    Last edited by NM64; March 31st, 2024 at 03:51 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

This project is not vulnerable to CVE-2024-3094, due to using an older version of XZ utils (before the backdoor was added).

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Umm, Quibi, you might want to look into why sending you a 14MB password-encrypted 7z attachment via email caused a "return to sender" error...

Is your avatar one such Shirou sprite, and is it AI generated?

If my hunch is correct that your avatar is AI generated and, if you think you're going to be posting regularly within this thread, then would it be rude of me to ask if you could use a non-AI generated avatar, like maybe just a normal official F/sn Shirou sprite or the like?

This is almost certainly going to send me farther into the loony corner, but looking at AI generated images actually gives me a literal, not figurative, headache, as in like actual physical discomfort in my forehaed region, not as in something that's just figuratively troublesome.

And the funny thing is that I'm not even against the idea of computer-generated images or the like!
    Dw, it's not AI. I just took Shirou's shirt and added it to the school sprite with tons of editing.
    Last edited by TypeMoonFan(0008); March 29th, 2024 at 06:58 PM.

I'm encountering an error that freezes the VN whenever Rin first tries her summoning in the beginning. The error occurs right after she says "Follow the call of the Holy Grail... then answer my call." Is there something I did not install properly? The popup window says it cannot allocate memory for the Bitmap. Am I running something with the wrong settings? Thanks

hi if possible would like a 100% save file played the older version some time back did the saber route dont want to end up doing it again .

Quote Originally Posted by Nunn2spare View Post
    I'm encountering an error that freezes the VN whenever Rin first tries her summoning in the beginning. The error occurs right after she says "Follow the call of the Holy Grail... then answer my call." Is there something I did not install properly? The popup window says it cannot allocate memory for the Bitmap. Am I running something with the wrong settings? Thanks
    To get past the issue, in the top menu bar, set the following option:
    Display->Quality->Low

(Feel free to set the setting back to its original setting after the issue has passed.)

Quote Originally Posted by manankataria View Post
    hi if possible would like a 100% save file played the older version some time back did the saber route dont want to end up doing it again .

The 100% save data is here:
    drive dot google dot com slash file slash d slash 1i5C3Vu_XqD2NIpYIyj6_APImqb5vzPIC slash view

I can't find the whole link

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    It is a beta version as there are still known bugs to fix. The newest version can be found in Quibi's signature
    Hello, I noticed that the links about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia-Ultimate Edition in Quibi's signature are not complete, which is "forums.nrvnqsr.com/******************folder/LU1hjIDD#UpBF_ab9aG5kUapdcsPFjw"
    Does anyone know what these '*' star parts were originally supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by hzl-none View Post
    Hello, I noticed that the links about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia-Ultimate Edition in Quibi's signature are not complete, which is "forums.nrvnqsr.com/******************folder/LU1hjIDD#UpBF_ab9aG5kUapdcsPFjw"
    Does anyone know what these '*' star parts were originally supposed to be?
    mega dot nz

hey i'm having an issue, the sprites in game are cut off/too zoomed in and only shows the torso and head, is there any way to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Danunzio View Post
    hey i'm having an issue, the sprites in game are cut off/too zoomed in and only shows the torso and head, is there any way to fix it?
    In the patch top menu, select Display->Aspect Ratio->Standard (4:3)

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Mainly for documentation purposes, for v1.1.6, I just want to reconfirm my request to replace my previously-encoded version of bgm01_vita and its corresponding .ogg.sli file with specifically the iOS/Android versions (it has a modified date of 2019, not to be confused with the older OST encodes with a modified date of 2015).

Semi off-topic EDIT: I wonder if Nasu, Takeuchi, and/or Nagata experienced a solar eclipse in the years before creating Fate/stay night? I cannot help but notice a resemblance between real-life totality and the environment and such during the final battle(s) in Fate and somewhat UBW with regards to what the environment is like under totality and such—especially considering the late-winter/early-spring environment that Fate/stay night is set to that my location experiences this around time of year.

Perhaps it's just on the mind since I was doing stuff with bgm01 aka "Into the Night" (what's used for the title) since that song is also used at the end of the Fate route but, let's just say that it's by far the most appropriate song I can think of to fit the ambience of totality—I mean, as a music person, that's basically the song that comes in my head when thinking back on the memory of totality; heck, even the title of the song itself, "Into the Night", could be seen as conveying the action of entering totality!

Interestingly though, when looking into a list of solar eclipses, it doesn't seem like there were any with enough magnitude over Japan between when either of them were born and the release of Fate/stay night; the closest is a partial eclipse over Japan in 1985 but its magnitude of only 0.86 isn't enough to really notice much unless you were really paying attention (to quote my father during the 2017-08-21 eclipse with its similar ~0.84 magnitude for my location, "everything just looks like your wearing sunglasses")

...I also noticed an interesting thing that makes me wonder if I kind of wonder if Nasu, Takeuchi, and Nagata met as classmates or something: Somehow, not only all born within 7 months of each other almost evenly separated (April, August, November), but they were all were born on the 28th of each of their respective months?! Heck, if you take the numbers for each month you even get incrementing binary values of 2 (November=11▶1+1), 4 (April), then 8 (August).

EDIT 2: It seems at least Nasu and Takeuchi were both classmates and friends. It's worth noting the number of both of their months are exact opposites: 8 is two touching circles positioned vertically while 11 is two non-touching straight lines positioned horizontally.

EDIT 3: But wait there's more. For the year, 1973, 1+9=10; 7+3=10 and, for the day, 28, 2+8=10, and that's visually both opposites of a single oval or circle and a single straight vertical line.

Similarly, if we discount daylight savings, totality occurred at 2:13pm EST at my location with 13▶1+3=4 on the 8th, again with the 2,4, 8 binary pattern which you also get for today's date if you use YY-MM-DD resulting in 24-04-08; even the full 4-digit year itself encompasses this binary pattern with only using 0, 2, and 4 and then 2+0+2+4=8.

Oh and, funny thing. If we consider the month I was born in had 31 days and the previous month, March, had 31 days, then today was exactly 8 months and 28 days since my birthday if we discount daylight savings, oh and my age itself is basically an 8 with half of it vertically flipped.

And fun fact: Did you know the eclipse lasted on land for 88 minutes? (17:07 UTC in Mexico to 18:35 UTC in Maine; and of course 17:07=1_7:7 while 3+5=8 is therefore 1_8:8 which is 1+8+3+5=17▶1+7=8, furthermore 1&7+7=1&14▶114 which is 1+1&4=2&4 and also almost 12x12's 144 whereby 1+2x1+2=3x3 aka 3&3) Oh and the maximum duration of totality was 4 minutes and 28 seconds (4/28 being Nagata's birthday), and it traveled 123 miles (one, two, three sequence but also 1+2=3 and then paired with the remaining 3 = 33 which is my age)

...we'll see if I'm done with the numerical woo-woo now. The only reason I'm posting this here is because I'm not really interested in getting into a discussion about this stuff any more than maybe just a reply or two, if even—anything much more than that just feels too circle-jerky to me.
    Last edited by NM64; April 9th, 2024 at 03:23 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: